The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by Guest on 01.07.13 9:50

I grew up with Michael Jackson's music; I own some of his albums. I read the papers, I watched the Martin Bashir programme & I watched the Maury Povich rebuttal.


Much as it pains me to say so, my gut reaction is that Michael Jackson is an abuser.


He paid Jordy Chandler. There's no way that his insurers would have insisted on the payout unless there was some evidence. If it was a simple case of blackmail, it would have cost far less to take Jordy to court and destroy his credibility.



I might be wrong about that so let's assume that I am. Let's assume that MJ, innocent of all wrongdoing, panicked and paid out. From that moment, an innocent person would ensure that they were never put in that position again. Sleepovers would have been stopped and parents asked to watch their children at all times.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by Guest on 01.07.13 10:13

I certainly agree with that last paragraph, Poe. Yet Michael continued along his merry way, refusing to listen to advice. 
 
I didn't know until now to what a sad end the father of Jordy Chandler came.
 
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1229622/Killed-curse-Michael-Jackson-What-drove-father-Jordy-Chandler-gun-head.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by nomendelta on 01.07.13 10:21

His activity after the allegations - to continue to "hang out" with kids and more or less flaunt it...to me that's arrogance and it's actually typical of the arrogance of the abuser which is one of the reasons I lean towards him being guilty.

It's hard to assess because anyone in their right mind just would avoid being in compromising positions but he clearly wasn't in his right mind - the question is was being an abuser part of that?

nomendelta

Posts : 331
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.07.13 10:28

If you don't receive love and affection from your mother and father (or substitute parents), you are much less equipped in life to give out true love and affection yourself.

This does not excuse any abuse by Jackson, but it does provide a partial explanation for it (if it happened)

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14903
Reputation : 2996
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by littlepixie on 01.07.13 23:42

From what I know Jacksons mother was and still is a practicing Jehovahs Witness. Jacksons children were pictured going/coming back from a meeting after his death. There are stronger and weaker Witnesses as there are in any Congregation.

He was close to his mother, he went out on the Ministry so he was either a Baptized Witness or an Unbaptized Publisher. (Many Witness children get Baptized in their teens). He would not have been allowed to take drugs and his Thriller video was frowned upon. He even wrote a disclaimer at the end of that video because its content conflicted with his/his mothers Religious Beliefs.

He would have had hundreds of friends whilst he was part of the Congregation but I imagine having an abusive, womanizing father and a Witness Mother must have been very confusing as they are complete opposites.

He left the Witnesses and filmed himself with Elizabeth Taylor having his "First Christmas" a real kick in the teeth for his mother.

I think the fact that he was an ex-Witness made him so believable to so many people. He had been trained from an early age to "sell" to the Public. That is part of what you learn in a Kingdom Hall. Witnesses have a reputation for being inoffensive, humble and above all honest . 

That is what made Jackson so dangerous IMO.

(and this fella) 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/robert-bill-british-paedophile-run-1972706
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1344
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by lufc50337 on 02.07.13 2:21

@nomendelta wrote:His activity after the allegations - to continue to "hang out" with kids and more or less flaunt it...to me that's arrogance and it's actually typical of the arrogance of the abuser which is one of the reasons I lean towards him being guilty.

It's hard to assess because anyone in their right mind just would avoid being in compromising positions but he clearly wasn't in his right mind - the question is was being an abuser part of that?

That's how I feel too and also lean towards him being guilty

lufc50337

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.07.13 12:30

sally66 wrote:
@nomendelta wrote:His activity after the allegations - to continue to "hang out" with kids and more or less flaunt it...to me that's arrogance and it's actually typical of the arrogance of the abuser which is one of the reasons I lean towards him being guilty.

It's hard to assess because anyone in their right mind just would avoid being in compromising positions but he clearly wasn't in his right mind - the question is was being an abuser part of that?

That's how I feel too and also lean towards him being guilty
I third this - gut instinct alone tells me - but also I have read extensively on this. IMO, Jackson was definitely a paedophile.
In the same way we ask "Why do the McCanns need so much legal power, extradition lawyers etc if they have done nothing wrong, why would Jackson pay out all that money if he had nothing to hide"? Oh yes forgot, just a kind man trying to help the little children and 'heal the world' - as if!  nah

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by plebgate on 02.07.13 16:55

I did read a long time ago that there was a hidden room with childrens' toys and books found at his home. Why the need for a hidden room?

I used to detest the way he used to hold his crotch when dancing (I think) he was the first pop star to do this. Others have followed and I think it is disgusting and I definitely think these videos should be for 18 and upwards only.


plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.07.13 17:43

@plebgate wrote:I did read a long time ago that there was a hidden room with childrens'  toys and books found at his home.  Why the need for a hidden room?

I used to detest the way he used to hold his crotch when dancing (I think) he was the first pop star to do this.   Others have followed and I think it is disgusting and I definitely think these videos should be for 18 and upwards only.

   
Certainly agree about Jackson and his crotch plebgate, used to make me gag. Never liked or rated his music, possibly barring 'Billie Jean', but can't listen to it now.

Weirdly, I CAN still listen to Gary Glitter. My Mum is the same. We were pondering why, and we decided its because those he abused were nearer consent age (PLEASE don't think I'm excusing it - I'm NOT its still pa**o whatever and sick)

Re the 'hidden room', I could maybe find that non-suspicious *if* it was in full view. But hidden? Why does amyone hide things?
Things they don't want people to know about/see, things they know would get them into trouble, things they are (possibly) ashamed of.....thinking 

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by jd on 02.07.13 17:48

Michael Jackson was completely innocent and never, ever harmed a child. He only wanted to help, not hurt



Hardly the speech from an abused child..



The only ones who are abusing kids, torturing kids and "STEALING' kids, making kids be apart from their families, using their power of their ownership to destroy innocent people who went against their tyranny are


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by Guest on 02.07.13 17:59

I respect your opinions JD - and, as I have said before, I'm not convinced that MJ ever did anything illegal - but, as someone else said, would someone ordinary like a lorry driver who admitted to holding hands with and having sleepovers with young boys, be regarded in such a glowing light?

I presume that you didn't know MJ personally and I find what you say on a level with McCann supporters who can't believe that, despite the evidence and their own behaviour, the gruesome twosome are guilty of anything.

As for the testimony of Paris Jackson as to what a wonderful father he was, it was the only life she had ever known, poor child. It used to send my blood pressure sky high whenever I saw her and her brothers being paraded around in masks or with sacks over their heads like the Elephant Man.

Michael was a seriously damaged human being; I hope that he is at peace now.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.07.13 18:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I respect your opinions JD - and, as I have said before, I'm not convinced that MJ ever did anything illegal - but, as someone else said, would someone ordinary like a lorry driver who admitted to holding hands with and having sleepovers with young boys, be regarded in such a glowing light?

I presume that you didn't know MJ personally and I find what you say on a level with McCann supporters who can't believe that, despite the evidence and their own behaviour, the gruesome twosome are guilty of anything.

As for the testimony of Paris Jackson as to what a wonderful father he was, it was the only life she had ever known, poor child. It used to send my blood pressure sky high whenever I saw her and her brothers being paraded around in masks or with sacks over their heads like the Elephant Man.

Michael was a seriously damaged human being; I hope that he is at peace now.
I hope he is tii Jean - I may not have found him likeable BUT he sure wasn't at peace in life.

I certainly don't denounce NWO jd but I'm sure not convinces about Jackson. I know Beyonce, Jay-Z, Eminem etc have been linked with Illuninati and the arguments are persuasive - there are also lots debunking it all.

Oh - and a little known fact - 666 is NOT the 'number of the Beast' iirc its actually 665 (or 667 - baby brain sorry!)

Like NFWTD I do wonder did you know MJ and that your defense of him does sound like McCann supporters - after all there are plenty singing their praises too...

Don't take that the wrong way though, roses

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by jd on 02.07.13 19:00

Yes Michael was damaged, due to the illuminati who owned him and and controlled him. You need to understand the reality of the music industry to understand what I am saying about Michael, and the music industry as a whole. And understand just how powerful & in total control Sony are, and if you outthought them and then in public called them the devil, then they were only ever going to totally ruin him as they successfully did, as most people believe these false stories that he was a child abuser, and will forever continue doing so whatever is shown to them from the other side. They used his love & care against him. As he so desperately wanted to get away he didn't stop and in the end he paid the price. Other music artists have paid the same price for speaking out and refusing to accept the 'mark'. HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

Michael in business could be ruthless, I would agree on this but he had to be to beat Sony. But as a human being he was full of love and care and was totally used, abused by the ones who owned him


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by plebgate on 02.07.13 19:28

if you ask me, all those celebs who touch their groin whilst writhing to music on videos and in their live acts are all strange to say the least. they know that youngsters watch their videos and attend their gigs and yet still they carry on as if there is nothing wrong with it all.

They have made huge fortunes and yet still they carry on despite being afraid of the record companies apparently. They also have their own children who one day will be watching. Is it any wonder many go off the rails with the examples (non) examples set by their parents.

It is all normal behaviour to them unfortunately.

Egos as huge as many countries imo.

I agree with RF and NFWTD posts too.

I also hated seeing his children being paraded around with blankets over their heads. I also remember when he had one of his little children hanging over a balcony. Why don't social services act against these parents?

if it was an ordinary Joe then they would be locked up.

Grrrrr all this celeb culture and "worshiping" of others makes me so annoyed.

plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.07.13 19:55

@jd wrote:Yes Michael was damaged, due to the illuminati who owned him and and controlled him. You need to understand the reality of the music industry to understand what I am saying about Michael, and the music industry as a whole. And understand just how powerful & in total control Sony are, and if you outthought them and then in public called them the devil, then they were only ever going to totally ruin him as they successfully did, as most people believe these false stories that he was a child abuser, and will forever continue doing so whatever is shown to them from the other side. They used his love & care against him. As he so desperately wanted to get away he didn't stop and in the end he paid the price. Other music artists have paid the same price for speaking out and refusing to accept the 'mark'. HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

Michael in business could be ruthless, I would agree on this but he had to be to beat Sony. But as a human being he was full of love and care and was totally used, abused by the ones who owned him

I'm not debating Sony are very powerful jd.

As far as ' HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control'. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

I can think of a several reasons why artists go crazy. Sudden loss of privacy, anonymity to living in a fishbowl (same thing often happens to publicised Lottery winners - look at well-known 'local to me' Mikey Carroll, the ex-binman?), pressure to be perfect and make every offering better than the last... I could go on... There is also the no-small-thing called 'artistic temperament' - its not a fallacy, its fact. Artists of any kind, poets etc back to the days of Lord Byron, Browning etc out of their minds on their laudanum... Many creative people ARE neurotic. Fact.

I believe you that Jackson was full of love - not the sort I'd want for my boys. If a grown man asked if my boys could sleep over in his bed, believe you me I'd likely end up banged up myself yes

We'll have to agree to disagree on Jackson, but hey I'm with you on Diana, 9/11, 7/7, MBM etc etc etc roses

ETA: plebgate, just seen your post, echo every word. thumbup

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by jd on 02.07.13 20:21

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:Yes Michael was damaged, due to the illuminati who owned him and and controlled him. You need to understand the reality of the music industry to understand what I am saying about Michael, and the music industry as a whole. And understand just how powerful & in total control Sony are, and if you outthought them and then in public called them the devil, then they were only ever going to totally ruin him as they successfully did, as most people believe these false stories that he was a child abuser, and will forever continue doing so whatever is shown to them from the other side. They used his love & care against him. As he so desperately wanted to get away he didn't stop and in the end he paid the price. Other music artists have paid the same price for speaking out and refusing to accept the 'mark'. HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

Michael in business could be ruthless, I would agree on this but he had to be to beat Sony. But as a human being he was full of love and care and was totally used, abused by the ones who owned him

I'm not debating Sony are very powerful jd.

As far as ' HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control'. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

I can think of a several reasons why artists go crazy. Sudden loss of privacy, anonymity to living in a fishbowl (same thing often happens to publicised Lottery winners - look at well-known 'local to me' Mikey Carroll, the ex-binman?), pressure to be perfect and make every offering better than the last... I could go on... There is also the no-small-thing called 'artistic temperament' - its not a fallacy, its fact. Artists of any kind, poets etc back to the days of Lord Byron, Browning etc out of their minds on their laudanum... Many creative people ARE neurotic. Fact.

I believe you that Jackson was full of love - not the sort I'd want for my boys. If a grown man asked if my boys could sleep over in his bed, believe you me I'd likely end up banged up myself yes

We'll have to agree to disagree on Jackson, but hey I'm with you on Diana, 9/11, 7/7, MBM etc etc etc roses

ETA: plebgate, just seen your post, echo every word. thumbup

Agree to disagree roses 

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.07.13 20:34

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:Yes Michael was damaged, due to the illuminati who owned him and and controlled him. You need to understand the reality of the music industry to understand what I am saying about Michael, and the music industry as a whole. And understand just how powerful & in total control Sony are, and if you outthought them and then in public called them the devil, then they were only ever going to totally ruin him as they successfully did, as most people believe these false stories that he was a child abuser, and will forever continue doing so whatever is shown to them from the other side. They used his love & care against him. As he so desperately wanted to get away he didn't stop and in the end he paid the price. Other music artists have paid the same price for speaking out and refusing to accept the 'mark'. HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

Michael in business could be ruthless, I would agree on this but he had to be to beat Sony. But as a human being he was full of love and care and was totally used, abused by the ones who owned him

Absolutely smilie
We can't agree on absolutely everything, just wouldn't be normal!
I'm not debating Sony are very powerful jd.

As far as ' HAve you ever wondered why so many artists seem to go crazy and lose control'. Never has a true saying been said that when you sign that contract you are signing your soul to the devil, which they just totally own you

I can think of a several reasons why artists go crazy. Sudden loss of privacy, anonymity to living in a fishbowl (same thing often happens to publicised Lottery winners - look at well-known 'local to me' Mikey Carroll, the ex-binman?), pressure to be perfect and make every offering better than the last... I could go on... There is also the no-small-thing called 'artistic temperament' - its not a fallacy, its fact. Artists of any kind, poets etc back to the days of Lord Byron, Browning etc out of their minds on their laudanum... Many creative people ARE neurotic. Fact.

I believe you that Jackson was full of love - not the sort I'd want for my boys. If a grown man asked if my boys could sleep over in his bed, believe you me I'd likely end up banged up myself yes

We'll have to agree to disagree on Jackson, but hey I'm with you on Diana, 9/11, 7/7, MBM etc etc etc roses

ETA: plebgate, just seen your post, echo every word. thumbup

Agree to disagree roses 

Absolutely smilie
We can't agree on absolutely everything, just wouldn't be normal! friends

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by jd on 03.07.13 1:23

http://druhepkins.hubpages.com/hub/Why-Michael-Jackson-Is-Innocent

Read through the article linked. It is PROOF POSITIVE of Michael Jackson's complete innocence.

The police raided MJ's home went through his phone, computer, everything in his house. THEY FOUND NOTHING.

His accusers shook him down for every penny they could and then simply disappeared. NO ATTEMPT TO BRING MJ TO JUSTICE. ALL THEY WANTED WAS HIS MONEY.

HIS INSURANCE COMPANY SETTLED WITH THE FALSE ACCUSERS. His accusers knew that the cost of a criminal trial would be MORE than what their settlement demand would be.

HIS ACCUSERS ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN OTHER SHAKEDOWN ATTEMPTS.

THERE IS ZERO PROOF OF MJ'S GUILT: THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT HIS ACCUSERS LEVELED FALSE ACCUSATIONS IN ORDER TO GET PAID.


Complete Public Exoneration Way Overdue

It’s sad how we’ve plummeted into a judgmental, tabloid addicted society that formulates weak opinions based on media fed hearsay and propaganda. One of the biggest victims of this media lynch mob was the late Michael Jackson.

After much scrutiny of his child molestation allegations and examination of evidence, or lack thereof, It became clear that he most likely didn't do any of what he was accused of. He was definitely an eccentric man with an odd relationship with children. However, boldly claiming he actually molested children would be slanderous and nonfactual. Below are a few listed reasons in a nutshell why Michael Jackson if nothing else, deserved the benefit of the doubt.

1. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY:
No matter what, the public isn't supposed to simply assume anything without proof. Many innocent people died because of that kind of public stupidity and belief in opinions instead of facts. Neither Michael Jackson, or any of the children who’s parents claimed they’ve been molested spoke for themselves clearly stating that something happened. There was never substantial evidence of any wrong doing against these children. Because of this undeniable fact, they had to eventually drop a criminal suit in both cases after so many exhausted resources, and MJ was acquitted of all charges in the second case. In an extremely unnecessary and over-the-top manner, an astonishing number of the LAPD swooped in on Michael Jackson's home as if they were bringing in an international terrorist. It was shameful.The media was right there the entire time trying to kick up dirt as well. Other than speculation, there was never any meat to chew on. After violating Jackson's rights and privacy, and turning his home over to scores of police fiddling with his personal belongings, they didn't even find anything. Nothing.

The time has come to stop being thickheaded and impressionable about these things: The courts eventually found Janet Arvizo, the alleged victim's mother, to be "untruthful", "inconsistent", unable to prove her case, and has a life long rap sheet of other lies and schemes. Arvizo and her family also have a well known history of trying to hustle celebrities for money, and Michael was warned by many to stay away from them.

The other parent Evan Chandler, was a greedy failed dentist who was deeply in debt, and was incessantly asking MJ to finance his script writing endeavors, and to buy the family a new home. Divorced and living separately, Chandler was never meticulously involved with his son's life until the boy and his mother befriended Michael Jackson. Chandler intensely after money, eventually soured his relationship with MJ with his obvious and growing desire for financial assistance and MJ refused to support him. Michael's relationship with Chandler's son became another opportunity.

Still, Jordan Chandler never admitted anything. Jordan's dad Evan Chandler and his lawyer Barry Rothman were the ones who presented the story.

It was always more Evan Chandler's and Janet Arvizo's case than their son's. And what the media also never tells you is that it was only 1 parent in each case that brought the case forward. The other parent in both cases believed in Michael's innocence. In the Jordan Chandler case, Jordan's mother June believed the allegations were lies created by her ex husband and she refused to cooperate. In the Arvizo case, the child's father David Arvizo also believed the allegations to be a lie, warned that his ex wife is a lair and said it publicly. Say what you will, the courts found MJ to be an innocent man. With no proof otherwise, it's time to let it go.

2. UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR OF THE ACCUSERS: In just about all cases, parents of sexually abused children DO NOT get silenced with money. They want justice. It’s extremely coincidental that the last family tried to sue other businesses with false claims in the past, and how Evan Chandler was ok to accept money to shut up and go away. When the world learns your son was molested, which dad accepts money to drop the case? Does the dad of a child who was "truly" molested walk away with cash and leave his son without justice? Nope, that NEVER happens. “Dad of the year” Evan Chandler took the money, dropped the case entirely, and laid low. THE Evan Chandler who was never available for his son until MJ came into the picture. He was later arrested for hitting his son Jordan Chandler over the head with a dumbbell.

And for people who don't seem to understand this, a settlement IS NOT AN ADMISSION OF GUILT. Unknown to most, MJ was also a brilliant business man who bought the Beatles catalog along with many other shrewd decisions. Corporations and business minded people know well that it's much easier, quicker, and less expensive to settle out of court than to devote more money in legal fees, time away from career amidst bad press, and risk of conviction in court. Whether you're guilty or not, settling caps off what you'd pay in legal fees, removes all risk of punishment, and gets the matter over and done quickly. To the smart and logistical, it's more of an admission of fraud for any parent to accept money to refrain from seeking justice for their molested child. So Michael Jackson's insurance company paid the settlement quickly to get Michael out of negative press as soon as possible. The knew Chandler wasn't a concerned dad out for justice. They knew Chandler was an extorter who had a price to go away, and they paid it.

Another very overlooked factoid that is a slam dunk manifestation of guilt is this: Both Arvizo and Chandler never even went to the police, instead they both contacted lawyers. Which parent of a sexually abused child doesn't contact the authorities, and instead goes looking for lawyers? They both got lawyers and then let the lawyers instruct their every move, including when to call the police.They never called the police because bringing Michael to justice was never their goal, nor did they want spotlight on themselves, it was always to get his money.

3. BRASS CAME UP SHORT: The LAPD converged on Michael Jackson astonishingly way more than what was necessary. MJ had his home raided, and all of his computers, home videos, phones and pictures were seized and searched ….and they found absolutely nothing. If they found so much as a questionable snapshot, video, text message, email or what have you, it would’ve been front page headlines. Again, after exhausting the cities law enforcement resources, they had absolutely nothing.

4. THE FAMILIES ARE SHADY: There have been other parents claiming their child was molested by MJ, maids and security with other damning stories but they were all found out to be bogus. If you worked in MJ’s house or had a child stay over, it became a gold rush when the media came down on Michael Jackson publicizing allegations. They all conjured up fictitious tales because of the possibility of winning money directly from MJ or in court, and because media publications were offering lots of money for stories. Media publications even took stories and offered money to fired, disgruntled employees. As for Evan Chandler and the other accusers, there is always financial turmoil with these families or evidence of shady, and in some cases criminal behavior. According to their personal histories, money was always their main objective.

5. MJ DOESN’T FIT PED PROFILE: Michael was seen by psychologists and they confirmed he does not fit the characteristics of a pedophile. He’s been described as more of “a regressed ten year old.” Michael Jackson was very child like and liked to be around children, not the child manipulating type. He wasn't the type who appealed to children with adult sensibilities. Michael Jackson was comfortable with himself and made no secret of his affinity for children and desire to hang around with them, even in front of his adult friends or with the parents of the children. Also, we grew up with MJ and there was never any horrible allegations like this. Pedophiles don't suddenly spring into action in their late 40's. There's usually a trail of victims, or one particular victim, and sometimes over prolonged periods of time. There's never two random victims late in life and all of a sudden with no one else to corroborate the claims. Not even the alleged victims themselves, Evan Chandler's ex wife, or Janet Arvizo's husband supported the claims. The other sets of parents refused to cooperate and did not support the claims. So basically in both cases, only one of the parents wanted to go through with it, and the other wanted no part of it.

6. ALL OTHER KIDS SAY NOT POSSIBLE: Emmanuel Lewis, Macaulay Culkin, Donald Trump's children, and many other children had similar relationships with MJ and they all say nothing ever or would ever happen to them. The atmosphere was loving and the furthest thing from sexual or unsafe. They all confirmed that in their opinion, MJ "wouldn’t hurt a fly".

7. THE ACCUSERS VANISH WITHOUT PUBLIC DEFENSE: After failing to prove their case with skepticism building toward the family in the first case, the accusing families avoid the public eye and say nothing. Your child was sexually abused by the biggest star on the planet, you lose the case, and you say nothing? They lost and publicly appear to be gold digging liars, and there isn't any public defense, no book, no TV time. No close friend, relative, or concerned grandparent has anything to say? Nothing.

All living beings are creatures of habit and of a nature. We can be counted on to act or do certain things in specific situations. And quite frankly, the mother of an abused child doesn't lose a case then slither away. The true crime is right before our faces; innocence is always an open book with nothing to lose. In this TMZ age where everyone clamors for their 15 minutes and a dollar, I simply don’t believe them and shame keeps them in the shadows.

8. IT DOESN’T FEEL TRUE FOR ANY WHO KNOW HIM: From Donald Trump, to Elizabeth Taylor, to Jermaine and the rest of his family, they steadfastly just don’t believe he did this and will hear nothing else about it. Macaulay Culkin, Whoopi Goldberg, Miko Brando, Donald Trump and many others who knew him went to great lengths and made many passionate public statements to further vindicate him. People wouldn't step forth and put their name and celebrity on the line to protect a child molester. No one would, even in our own families. They knew he didn't do it. There are lots of people who knew him and spent a lot of time with him, famous and not famous, who've always dejected the allegations.

9. EVAN CHANDLER’S GREEDY AMBITION: There’s enough evidence between Evan Chandler and his greedy lawyer Barry Rothman, who knew just how to doctor child molestation cases, to know that more likely than not, this was a well designed extortion. Way before the allegations, Evan Chandler was behaving strangely and repeatedly suggested Jackson build an extension to their house so he could stay. When Chandler learned he wouldn't be allowed to add any extensions on his home, he began asking MJ to buy them a new home. After he became more obvious in his hunger for money, he slowly became more alienated from Michael as MJ grew closer with his ex-wife and children. MJ, the ex wife and the children grew closer and went on trips together without him. Chandler began to complain about being cut off. In his growing jealousy and greed, he went for the kill. There is also very interesting taped conversations that incriminate him.

10. THE PHONE CALL: “Everything is going according to a plan that isn’t just mine…and if I go through with this, I win big time. There’s no way I lose. I’ve checked that inside and out.” Evan Chandler. If that tape recorded message sounds like it WASN’T an extortion plot and it genuinely sounds like a concerned dad whose son was molested, you are a fool. Evan Chandler lived out the rest of his days miserably, in seclusion, and estranged from his family including his son Jordan Chandler whom who used for the case. In November of 2009, Evan Chandler eventually killed himself. Case closed

http://druhepkins.hubpages.com/hub/Why-Michael-Jackson-Is-Innocent

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.07.13 8:53

i fear we still agree to disagree on this one, cherie!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by Guest on 03.07.13 9:21

JD, I hope that you will understand why I and perhaps others are confused about your stance on Michael Jackson.
 
You are showing what seems very like the blind faith that supporters of a certain nameless couple do. Please don't be insulted - at least you don't respond to criticism with foul abuse of the persons who doubt MJ!
 
What makes you so personally sure he did nothing wrong?
 
As you know, I am not convinced that he molested children but I certainly can't state categorically that, in my opinion, he didn't.
 
P.S. Having read the linked article, I do agree that the father and mother respectively of the two boys involved in court cases are likely to have been motivated by greed rather than a concern for justice.
 
From Paragraph 8: People wouldn't step forth and put their name and celebrity on the line to protect a child molester.
 
Hmmm - not sure about that one in the current climate!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by jd on 03.07.13 9:50

Putting aside the reality of the what the music industry is, look at the so called 'victims'......Money trail. There are assertions on here which most would agree with that with the Maddie 'so called abduction' to follow the 'money trail, an assertion I would agree with too. In MJ's case we have a classic example of this and I find it perplexing people believe in one case but not the other. I, for my part, am consistent in the money trail truths

Evan Chandler, never in his son's life until the making of money (i.e. false allegations of MJ) he suddenly appears, never went to the police to report the so called abuse, later hits his so called abused son with a dumbbell, gets the money, lives the rest of his life estranged & secluded from his family. There is no evidence that MJ molested anybody, its all just words, he was acquitted in court and never had any conviction

This has been a MSM masterpiece orchestrated by TPTB

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by nomendelta on 03.07.13 10:25

There's no actual "proof" as such that Jimmy Savile did anything untoward - just words.

There's no actual "proof" Stuart Hall did anything untoward - just words.

However in the face of overwhelming correlations between claimants of abuse it's accepted that Savile was guilty of a huge number of offences. In light of Hall's admission of guilt it's accepted in the main that he was guilty - although some maintain he only pleaded guilty coz he's getting on and you know, didn't want the whole trial thing etc.

Yet Jackson had a stream of accusations, actually flaunted his inappropriate behaviour but he's NOT guilty? Why exactly?

It seems to me that the majority of people on this and other forums who won't countenance Jackson's guilt do so because they are fans and do not want to admit he could have been a predatory paedophile.

It's like some people think the Stuart Hazell crime was a fit up and that Ian Brady doesn't really exist, it's just a distraction or if he does exist it's a fit-up by TPTB. Do you know something? Humanity is FULL of scum in every walk of life. Whilst I have no doubt there's some dodgy stuff going on at the highest levels and there's media manipulation of events, I don't think anyone needs to make up an Ian Brady or set-up a Stuart Hazell.

nomendelta

Posts : 331
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by littlepixie on 03.07.13 13:53

The Police experts thought the first child was telling the truth. They also believed the second child was telling the truth. I think a child should always be listened to if it discloses abuse. 

The saddest thing in the one and only trial Jackson ever faced was that the child and his family were the ones who ended up being put on trial.

Jackson wasn't an innocent child like person. His house was full of Porn and he hid his alcohol abuse.
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1344
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.07.13 14:29

@nomendelta wrote:There's no actual "proof" as such that Jimmy Savile did anything untoward - just words.

There's no actual "proof" Stuart Hall did anything untoward - just words.

However in the face of overwhelming correlations between claimants of abuse it's accepted that Savile was guilty of a huge number of offences. In light of Hall's admission of guilt it's accepted in the main that he was guilty - although some maintain he only pleaded guilty coz he's getting on and you know, didn't want the whole trial thing etc.

Yet Jackson had a stream of accusations, actually flaunted his inappropriate behaviour but he's NOT guilty? Why exactly?

It seems to me that the majority of people on this and other forums who won't countenance Jackson's guilt do so because they are fans and do not want to admit he could have been a predatory paedophile.

It's like some people think the Stuart Hazell crime was a fit up and that Ian Brady doesn't really exist, it's just a distraction or if he does exist it's a fit-up by TPTB. Do you know something? Humanity is FULL of scum in every walk of life. Whilst I have no doubt there's some dodgy stuff going on at the highest levels and there's media manipulation of events, I don't think anyone needs to make up an Ian Brady or set-up a Stuart Hazell.
I am in complete agreement here nomendelta!
SNIPPED from jd's post:
1. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY: No matter what, the public isn't supposed to simply assume anything without proof. Many innocent people died because of that kind of public stupidity and belief in opinions instead of facts. Neither Michael Jackson, or any of the children who’s parents claimed they’ve been molested spoke for themselves clearly stating that something happened. There was never substantial evidence of any wrong doing against these children. Because of this undeniable fact, they had to eventually drop a criminal suit in both cases after so many exhausted resources, and MJ was acquitted of all charges in the second case. In an extremely unnecessary and over-the-top manner, an astonishing number of the LAPD swooped in on Michael Jackson's home as if they were bringing in an international terrorist. It was shameful.The media was right there the entire time trying to kick up dirt as well. Other than speculation, there was never any meat to chew on. After violating Jackson's rights and privacy, and turning his home over to scores of police fiddling with his personal belongings, they didn't even find anything. Nothing.

The time has come to stop being thickheaded and impressionable about these things: The courts eventually found Janet Arvizo, the alleged victim's mother, to be "untruthful", "inconsistent", unable to prove her case, and has a life long rap sheet of other lies and schemes. Arvizo and her family also have a well known history of trying to hustle celebrities for money, and Michael was warned by many to stay away from them.

The other parent Evan Chandler, was a greedy failed dentist who was deeply in debt, and was incessantly asking MJ to finance his script writing endeavors, and to buy the family a new home. Divorced and living separately, Chandler was never meticulously involved with his son's life until the boy and his mother befriended Michael Jackson. Chandler intensely after money, eventually soured his relationship with MJ with his obvious and growing desire for financial assistance and MJ refused to support him. Michael's relationship with Chandler's son became another opportunity.

Still, Jordan Chandler never admitted anything. Jordan's dad Evan Chandler and his lawyer Barry Rothman were the ones who presented the story.

It was always more Evan Chandler's and Janet Arvizo's case than their son's. And what the media also never tells you is that it was only 1 parent in each case that brought the case forward. The other parent in both cases believed in Michael's innocence. In the Jordan Chandler case, Jordan's mother June believed the allegations were lies created by her ex husband and she refused to cooperate. In the Arvizo case, the child's father David Arvizo also believed the allegations to be a lie, warned that his ex wife is a lair and said it publicly. Say what you will, the courts found MJ to be an innocent man. With no proof otherwise, it's time to let it go.
Same could be said of K+G...

3. BRASS CAME UP SHORT: The LAPD converged on Michael Jackson astonishingly way more than what was necessary. MJ had his home raided, and all of his computers, home videos, phones and pictures were seized and searched ….and they found absolutely nothing. If they found so much as a questionable snapshot, video, text message, email or what have you, it would’ve been front page headlines. Again, after exhausting the cities law enforcement resources, they had absolutely nothing.
Not enough against any of Tapas either, still don't believe them

5. MJ DOESN’T FIT PED PROFILE: Michael was seen by psychologists and they confirmed he does not fit the characteristics of a pedophile. He’s been described as more of “a regressed ten year old.” Michael Jackson was very child like and liked to be around children, not the child manipulating type. He wasn't the type who appealed to children with adult sensibilities. Michael Jackson was comfortable with himself and made no secret of his affinity for children and desire to hang around with them, even in front of his adult friends or with the parents of the children. Also, we grew up with MJ and there was never any horrible allegations like this. Pedophiles don't suddenly spring into action in their late 40's. There's usually a trail of victims, or one particular victim, and sometimes over prolonged periods of time. There's never two random victims late in life and all of a sudden with no one else to corroborate the claims. Not even the alleged victims themselves, Evan Chandler's ex wife, or Janet Arvizo's husband supported the claims. The other sets of parents refused to cooperate and did not support the claims. So basically in both cases, only one of the parents wanted to go through with it, and the other wanted no part of it.
Actually, though rare, there ARE paedophiles who suddenly spring into action due to stress, marriage breakdown etc

6. ALL OTHER KIDS SAY NOT POSSIBLE: Emmanuel Lewis, Macaulay Culkin, Donald Trump's children, and many other children had similar relationships with MJ and they all say nothing ever or would ever happen to them. The atmosphere was loving and the furthest thing from sexual or unsafe. They all confirmed that in their opinion, MJ "wouldn’t hurt a fly".

8. IT DOESN’T FEEL TRUE FOR ANY WHO KNOW HIM: From Donald Trump, to Elizabeth Taylor, to Jermaine and the rest of his family, they steadfastly just don’t believe he did this and will hear nothing else about it. Macaulay Culkin, Whoopi Goldberg, Miko Brando, Donald Trump and many others who knew him went to great lengths and made many passionate public statements to further vindicate him. People wouldn't step forth and put their name and celebrity on the line to protect a child molester. No one would, even in our own families. They knew he didn't do it. There are lots of people who knew him and spent a lot of time with him, famous and not famous, who've always dejected the allegations.
Like all those who insist K+G are 'genuine'

See why the article doesn't convince me?

Plus if the illuninati are so powerful, they wouldn't allow Jackson to be found guilty, would they?

With the sheer amount MJ paid out to his 'alleged' victims, who is to say they didn't sign gagging clauses?

Doesn't convince me at all. I wish it did...
I rely on my gut instinct, its not let me down yet (for long anyway).....

ETA: Our posts crossed littlepixie. I am with you 100% thumbup

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson spent £23 Million buying silence of at least two dozen boys he abused over 15 years

Post by jd on 03.07.13 16:24

@nomendelta wrote:

It seems to me that the majority of people on this and other forums who won't countenance Jackson's guilt do so because they are fans and do not want to admit he could have been a predatory paedophile.

It seems to me that the majority of people on this and other forums who don't like MJ will automatically believe he is a predatory pedophile, and without any evidence...I'm glad I am awake

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum