The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann a Theory

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann a Theory

Post by russiandoll on 01.07.13 23:03

Fiona Payne  rogatory :

We didn’t really see Kate and Gerry for any lunchtimes,

Rachel Oldfield rogatory :

Since their arrival until yesterday evening, when Madeleine disappeared, the days have all been the same.

After breakfast, taken between 8 and 9 am in the Millennium restaurant, she takes her daughter to the Kids Club, about 10 minutes walk from the apartment. The other couples do exactly the same thing, with the exception of Gerry and Kate McCann who have breakfast in their apartment. The interviewee's daughter goes to a room at the Kids Club which is close to the, "TAPAS," restaurant. Madeleine goes to another room, situated near the club's reception, because she is older.

After dropping her daughter off, the interviewee had a tennis lesson between 11 and 12 o'clock. Then she went back to the Kids Club to pick up her daughter, ******, for lunch, between 12h15/12h30. She made ******'s lunch and then they went to Russell O'Brien or David Payne's apartment, where they all ate together. Only Gerry and Kate McCann had lunch in their apartment with the twins and Madeleine. The interviewee has the impression that the McCann family had one lunch together on the beach. 

from the first paragraph, it reads as though RO is speaking of a daily routine rather than one particular day.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 02.07.13 2:02

I wonder if KM didn't really get on with the other women. Is it only the Paynes she knew really well?

The McCanns as a family seemed to do their own thing and KM sent texts to a friend at home rather thank talking to one of the others when she was cross with GM if I remember correctly.

I thought the body language between her and MO was very suspect so that might not have helped.

The only other reason I can think of why they didn't join in with everybody is if 1 of their children was such a handful it was easier to go to their own apartment.

I just feel so sorry for Madeleine that her IMO last holiday was all day in kids club, not joining in with the holiday group and left alone at night.

guest.

Back to top Go down

a theory

Post by marconi on 02.07.13 4:29

I am horrified!

On the The Maddie case files, press 2013 (see Joana Morais) one can read aboutt what Justin McGuiness said in Dubai.
She relates the disappearance to paedophilia and she does not believe in the abduction by order.

She talked to British journalists, saying that people refuse to believe that some important people could be paedophiles.

I pray she is deadly wrong.

An accident is bad enough but dying as consequence of paedophilia, good Lord, let it not be true!

marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.07.13 10:18

After recent events it's very hard to understand why anyone thinks that a person's social standing or fame excludes them from any possible suspicions of wrong-doing.

Here for convenience is another link to the McGuinness article.

www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2013/06/04/44271/madeleine+press+spokeswoman+urges+industry+to+take+paedophile+threat+more+seriously.html

Back to top Go down

no fate worse than

Post by marconi on 02.07.13 19:02

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:After recent events it's very hard to understand why anyone thinks that a person's social standing or fame excludes them from any possible suspicions of wrong-doing.

www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2013/06/04/44271/madeleine+press+spokeswoman+urges+industry+to+take+paedophile+threat+more+seriously.html

Thank you, I read the  article which for me was not very easy to be understood.

I think she is insinuating things, the article seems mysterious, but at the end she claims the MccCanns' innocence.
But she knows what she told about the PJ is not true.

Am I right or am I right?

marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Renstein on 03.07.13 20:45

@The Rooster
Thank you very much. It took me a long time, but I would not say it was work :)
The best part was when suddenly everything came together like a huge jigsaw puzzle when you find the missing piece

@marconi
Not sure why you bring in paedophilia into this thread. I doubt very much that the issue has anything to do with Madeleine's fate...Maybe with the following
cover-up, stringpulling or even possibly with something that happened during their "beach outing" on Monday 30th
http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.de/search?q=beach+outing

Which brings me to @russiandoll's question about the silence about Monday. They always claimed that the outing took place on the Tuesday, but the creche records
confirm that it was indeed the Monday they went somewhere different to the usual routing.

Johanna Renstein

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 03.07.13 21:25

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

Thanks for the link NFWTD. What an odd article. Firstly, there's this ........

'When you take people to safe places to have family holidays and there is a risk there then actually I think the travel industry should take it more seriously than it does. Preparation is the key. I always said to clients prepare for the worst, the likelihood is it won’t happen but then at least you are prepared for it.”

Portugal (and PdL), I believe is one of the safest places to take children on holiday. There is always going to be a risk (various possibilities) to children left on their own, that's why their parents usually stay with them. Prepare for the worst? Does she mean stay home with them? In what way exactly was this the travel industries fault?

'She said she was grateful the disappearance of Madeleine happened before the days of Twitter because the micro-blogging site has speeded up the flow of information.' 

What does this mean? I thought the whole idea was to get information circulating to be able to find Madeleine?

'McGuiness said she felt the Portuguese police did not understand the McCann family’s need to stay in Portugal .... Of course you would want to know what happened to your daughter. “For some of the policemen, and they were all men, I do not think they really understood that'

I think any policeman / man would understand why someone would want to know what happened to their daughter.

'She said her experience of the case made her realise that many paedophiles appear to be upstanding members of communities not thought capable of carrying out that sort of crime'

Well she doesn't think the McCanns are involved, it would be interesting to hear who she does suspect, with that comment..

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.07.13 21:31

There's a simple question to ask. How many children who go on holiday in Europe are abducted?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 03.07.13 21:47

Just read the link to the Beach Outing.  So Kate was 'momentarily torn' as to leave Madeleine and the twins on the bench, in broad daylight, to walk 25 feet to Gerry to collect the ice creams?  Yet Kate had no apprehensions, indeed felt very content, in leaving her 3 children in a dark, lonely, alien, unlocked place aka Apartment 5a to indulge herself in the Tapas Bar with alcohol, food, friends and 'me' time?  Mind you, it WAS only a cock stride away, wasn't it?
sammyc

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.07.13 22:06

sammyc wrote:Just read the link to the Beach Outing.  So Kate was 'momentarily torn' as to leave Madeleine and the twins on the bench, in broad daylight, to walk 25 feet to Gerry to collect the ice creams?  Yet Kate had no apprehensions, indeed felt very content, in leaving her 3 children in a dark, lonely, alien, unlocked place aka Apartment 5a to indulge herself in the Tapas Bar with alcohol, food, friends and 'me' time?  Mind you, it WAS only a cock stride away, wasn't it?

Yep...and now the whole of Europe is 'aware' of the dangers of child abduction by paedophiles on holiday. These dangers are not substantiated with any figures. Entire careers are profiting from this 'one little slip' of thinking a holiday venue is safer than UK...it was like dining in your garden...we felt so safe....nonsense. Normal parents don't do that kind of thing.

There is absolutely no proof that Madeleine was abducted. There is absolutely no proof that she wasn't. There is absolute proof that the whole issue of child abduction on a family holiday has gained immense amounts of money for many people. Fuelling the fear of abduction to line the pockets of 'professionals' in the PR industry and missing people's charities is an insult to a little girl called Madeleine McCann who had the best professionals other people's money could buy to find her and they all failed.

Her parents failed her first.

Just my opinion.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 03.07.13 22:16

Aquila, her parents did indeed fail her.  They took Madeleine and her siblings on a holiday, on which she had 'her best day ever', and returned without her.  Yet rather than help the Police investigation, they and their friends and families hindered any chance for Madeleine.  Poor girl, my thoughts are with you Madeleine, wherever you may be.
sammyc

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 03.07.13 22:19

aquila wrote:
sammyc wrote:Just read the link to the Beach Outing.  So Kate was 'momentarily torn' as to leave Madeleine and the twins on the bench, in broad daylight, to walk 25 feet to Gerry to collect the ice creams?  Yet Kate had no apprehensions, indeed felt very content, in leaving her 3 children in a dark, lonely, alien, unlocked place aka Apartment 5a to indulge herself in the Tapas Bar with alcohol, food, friends and 'me' time?  Mind you, it WAS only a cock stride away, wasn't it?

Yep...and now the whole of Europe is 'aware' of the dangers of child abduction by paedophiles on holiday. These dangers are not substantiated with any figures. Entire careers are profiting from this 'one little slip' of thinking a holiday venue is safer than UK...it was like dining in your garden...we felt so safe....nonsense. Normal parents don't do that kind of thing.

There is absolutely no proof that Madeleine was abducted. There is absolutely no proof that she wasn't. There is absolute proof that the whole issue of child abduction on a family holiday has gained immense amounts of money for many people. Fuelling the fear of abduction to line the pockets of 'professionals' in the PR industry and missing people's charities is an insult to a little girl called Madeleine McCann who had the best professionals other people's money could buy to find her and they all failed.

Just my opinion.

I truly believe that that is the whole crux of the "abduction" theory, to make an immense amount of money from the gullible public for as long as was possible and to join forces with other "missing people's charities"- part of Gerry McCann's wider agenda, perhaps.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.07.13 22:36

Newintown wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

I truly believe that that is the whole crux of the "abduction" theory, to make an immense amount of money from the gullible public for as long as was possible and to join forces with other "missing people's charities"- part of Gerry McCann's wider agenda, perhaps.

It's remarkable how Kerry Needham has been indulged with some sort of assistance into the disappearance of Ben by digging in Kos. It's remarkable how Kerry Needham has followed Kate's lead and written a bewk (I bought it, read half of it and can't bring myself to read the other half - Mills and Boon would have rejected the writing style imo).

It's remarkable how Missing People are now a leading charity and Kate is an ambassador.

Oh I get so irate at this stuff.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 04.07.13 0:08

flower public money being asked for still, and used so will have to be informed at some point IMO.know its enough to make anyone irate,don't be, have listen to the relaxing music cherry put up soon be in zen mode:

sheila.edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.07.13 0:15

I just looked at the findmadeleine site, I can't get any info. up for donate or online store. Is that just me?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 04.07.13 0:34

suzyjohnson wrote:I just looked at the findmadeleine site, I can't get any info. up for donate or online store. Is that just me?

Unfortunately the bl**dy thing is still there, complete with begging "donate" buttons -

http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html

Why they are begging for donations when SY are now supposed to be spending a total of about £5m+ on a daughter THE MCCANNS LOST is anyone's guess, but I suppose they have legal bills etc, etc, etc, etc. to pay which they expect everyone else to fund.

It even has the same nonesense they hope the (gullible) public will still believe:

Why do we continue?
•There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed.
•Madeleine is still missing and someone needs to be looking for her.
•She is very young and vulnerable and needs our help.
•We love her dearly and miss her beyond words.

Answers to the above:

1)  how many times have we read that K McCann has stated that she thinks Madeleine may be dead
2) Yes, Madeleine is still missing but the McCanns haven't actually got off their backsides in the past 6 years and looked for her
3) Yes, she is young and vulnerable and needs help, so do something about it MCCANNS, just don't talk about it.   See no. 2 above.
4) You say you love her dearly but couldn't find any words to say to her when asked in a TV interview, you were both completely thrown; who are you kidding, yourselves or the public.  I know which, do you?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 04.07.13 0:35

suzyjohnson wrote:I just looked at the findmadeleine site, I can't get any info. up for donate or online store. Is that just me?

It seems to have been repaired, Suzy/

marconi

Back to top Go down

madeleine mccann theory

Post by marconi on 04.07.13 0:47

aquila wrote:There's a simple question to ask. How many children who go on holiday in Europe are abducted?

most of them, I guess.

marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.13 9:06

I think you must have meant to say that most of them aren't abducted.

Someone asked for examples recently of British children abducted on holiday abroad and there were none. Even Ben Needham could be excluded as his family wasn't on holiday and there's no evidence that he was abducted.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.13 9:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think you must have meant to say that most of them aren't abducted.

Someone asked for examples recently of British children abducted on holiday abroad and there were none. Even Ben Needham could be excluded as his family wasn't on holiday and there's no evidence that he was abducted.

It makes this whole 'abduction on holiday' scaremongering nothing but a money making exercise imo. Still...fear sells...everything that's sold to us is advertised on the basis of fear (even if it's cleverly masked). Create the fear and sell the product.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum