The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police 'spied on' Stephen Lawrence family, says Guardian newspaper

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stephen Lawrence case shutdown sparks fury after Maddie McCann hunt given more cash

Post by Verity on 18.04.18 14:56

Stephen Lawrence case shutdown sparks fury after Maddie McCann hunt given more cash
Daily Star
Tragic Stephen has been thrown back into the spotlight by heartbreaking documentary, Stephen: The Murder That Changed a Nation. The young student, 18, was stabbed to death by a racist gang in an attack nearly 25 years ago in Eltham, south-east London. Since then, only two people, Gary Dobson and David Norris, have been brought to justice.
Despite public outcry, Scotland Yard believes it has exhausted all leads, and could close the case in the near future.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/696769/Stephen-Lawrence-Maddie-the-murder-that-changed-a-nation-murder-investigation-McCann-Kate
Verity

Back to top Go down

Re: Police 'spied on' Stephen Lawrence family, says Guardian newspaper

Post by willowthewisp on 18.04.18 15:05

I have just watched part One of Three scheduled BBC stories on the Racist Murder of Stephen Lawrence aged 18 yrs from over Twenty five years ago and still unsolved?

first and foremost.
I found the programme to be heart rendering for the effect Stephen's malicious Murder has had on the parents,Brothers,sister of Neville,Doreen Lawrence, family,word cannot express the feelings of how a family was torn apart by these evil Murderers. 

I vividly remember talking to friends about the sheer dishonesty of"Serving Police Officers" meeting thugs from the under World,accepting "brown envelopes" in public houses being caught by different Under cover Police Officers on surveilance,then having distortions being perpetrated to this family and witnesses,thinking this doesn't happen here in the UK as a naive person?  

I pass on profound sympathies to Neville,Doreen Lawrence and their family on this tragic event.
This family has conducted themselves with dignity and Pride in the hope that the Justice system within the united kingdom would prevail,on this point it has failed drastically.
To rub salt into the wound, the way this first progamme has shown how certain dishonest(Family Liason) Police Officers conducted them selves was disgusting insult to this Family.

I intend to watch the remaining two Parts of the production.

If they are similar in content to the first part,civilisation within the UK needs to be re-addressed on how far the UK has changed over the past Twenty five years,from when Mr Stephen Lawrence was brutally Murdered alongside four other named persons from this programme.

To say the Metropolitan Police Service let this Community down is an insult to the memory of innocent people being murdered!

The Community all tough devided on Race grounds,gave Evidence to the immediate Family and Police Officers(who neatly folded the names)when Doreen Lawrence confronted the Officer,"Are You Now going to Throw it into the Bin" instantly had the thought process directed to her Loving son's memory shown such derision,contempt by serving Police officers,disgusting behaviour,even Twenty five years later?
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.04.18 15:33

@Verity wrote: Stephen Lawrence case shutdown sparks fury after Maddie McCann hunt given more cash
Daily Star
Tragic Stephen has been thrown back into the spotlight by heartbreaking documentary, Stephen: The Murder That Changed a Nation. The young student, 18, was stabbed to death by a racist gang in an attack nearly 25 years ago in Eltham, south-east London. Since then, only two people, Gary Dobson and David Norris, have been brought to justice.
Despite public outcry, Scotland Yard believes it has exhausted all leads, and could close the case in the near future.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/696769/Stephen-Lawrence-Maddie-the-murder-that-changed-a-nation-murder-investigation-McCann-Kate
This to me smacks of tabloid propagandist sensationalism.  Apart from anything else, the two cases can't be compared.

Nearly 25 years ago?   That's pushing the limits beyond acceptable boundaries - what is the reality of this case?  Have the police been actively investigating for 25 years or has the case been archived pending new evidence, as it should be.  Heaven knows, the work of the UK police is seriously compromised by lack of government funding and operational restrictions.  They can't realistically keep every criminal investigation active indefinitely, there has to come a time when it's no longer viable to keep an any one investigation live.

Rather than public outrage and the media encouraging malintent by their scandalous reportage and continuously making comparisons between one case and another (which effectively never achieves anything), wouldn't it be more profitable to discover exactly why the government, through the auspices of the Home Office, are prolonging the facade that exists under the name of Operation Grange? 

That is the big question that needs to be answered, indeed I believe the answer to that simple question would solve the mystery once and for all!

Hail CMoMM !

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A tragic case that incites a common interest.  Topics merged

Mod

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.04.18 15:46

@willowthewisp wrote:I have just watched part One of Three scheduled BBC stories on the Racist Murder of Stephen Lawrence aged 18 yrs from over Twenty five years ago and still unsolved?

first and foremost.
I found the programme to be heart rendering for the effect Stephen's malicious Murder has had on the parents,Brothers,sister of Neville,Doreen Lawrence, family,word cannot express the feelings of how a family was torn apart by these evil Murderers. 

I vividly remember talking to friends about the sheer dishonesty of"Serving Police Officers" meeting thugs from the under World,accepting "brown envelopes" in public houses being caught by different Under cover Police Officers on surveilance,then having distortions being perpetrated to this family and witnesses,thinking this doesn't happen here in the UK as a naive person?  

I pass on profound sympathies to Neville,Doreen Lawrence and their family on this tragic event.
This family has conducted themselves with dignity and Pride in the hope that the Justice system within the united kingdom would prevail,on this point it has failed drastically.
To rub salt into the wound, the way this first progamme has shown how certain dishonest(Family Liason) Police Officers conducted them selves was disgusting insult to this Family.

I intend to watch the remaining two Parts of the production.

If they are similar in content to the first part,civilisation within the UK needs to be re-addressed on how far the UK has changed over the past Twenty five years,from when Mr Stephen Lawrence was brutally Murdered alongside four other named persons from this programme.

To say the Metropolitan Police Service let this Community down is an insult to the memory of innocent people being murdered!

The Community all tough devided on Race grounds,gave Evidence to the immediate Family and Police Officers(who neatly folded the names)when Doreen Lawrence confronted the Officer,"Are You Now going to Throw it into the Bin" instantly had the thought process directed to her Loving son's memory shown such derision,contempt by serving Police officers,disgusting behaviour,even Twenty five years later?
Please let us know your views on the remainder of the production, I'm not able to watch the programme at present so would appreciate your insight.

The case is indeed a disgrace to the Lawrence family, decent police and public intellect.  It should never be trivialised by weighing up against the McCann charade.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 18.04.18 22:07

Willowthewisp:

Once you have watched these three, I strongly recommend DCI Clive Driscoll’s book, snips of which I have previously posted.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14634-in-pursuit-of-the-truth-by-dci-clive-driscoll?highlight=clive+driscoll

After getting two convictions, Driscoll was of course ‘retired’, to prevent him from continuing to dig, although of course this wasn’t the stated reason.

To me the way to appease a family so publicly wronged by the police force created to serve them would be to say, ‘We apologise for what has gone on in the past and we want to rectify that by throwing everything we have at continuing the investigation into Stephen’s murder.’ (Driscoll wanted to go after the others involved)
What they actually did was wind it all down……..they got rid of me.

P379
If they want to pursue the truth about Stephen, I am at their disposal.
I’m still waiting for that phone to ring.’ – DCI Clive Driscoll

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Stephen Lawrence

Post by willowthewisp on 19.04.18 12:38

@Doug D wrote:Willowthewisp:

Once you have watched these three, I strongly recommend DCI Clive Driscoll’s book, snips of which I have previously posted.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14634-in-pursuit-of-the-truth-by-dci-clive-driscoll?highlight=clive+driscoll

After getting two convictions, Driscoll was of course ‘retired’, to prevent him from continuing to dig, although of course this wasn’t the stated reason.

To me the way to appease a family so publicly wronged by the police force created to serve them would be to say, ‘We apologise for what has gone on in the past and we want to rectify that by throwing everything we have at continuing the investigation into Stephen’s murder.’ (Driscoll wanted to go after the others involved)
What they actually did was wind it all down……..they got rid of me.

P379
If they want to pursue the truth about Stephen, I am at their disposal.
I’m still waiting for that phone to ring.’ – DCI Clive Driscoll
Hi DougD,thanks for the link, I haven't read Mr Clive Driscoll's book,but have read some of the passages from the link.

As it seems part of a coincidence,as London and its Boroughs expanded,it seems the"Corruption also increased" from Soho in the 1950-60's era,right through to Today's Society,illusive Bank Jobs,Great Train Robbery,thought to be linked to MP's within the house of Common's on knowledge of the presumed amount transported by the Post Office by British Rail,then you have the Unsolved Murder of Daniel Morgan with tentacles leading to businessmen and Politicians,Blair,Brown,Cameron?

It seems as though the"City of London" has its own "Private Police force" when you look at how Ian Puddick and his Family were treated,when his wife was in a relationship with her Boss,when the Metropolitan Police combined to utilise the London Police to terrorise Ian Puddick,very alarming story that even reached within the House of Commons,quotes from Hansard!
It is little wonder how"Leveson Two" was not now needed to proceed,the urgent need to put a cap on procedures when it was about to expose very Senior members of Government corruption?

Part two of last nights Stephen Lawrence Murder,shown just what type of thugs were involved,instigated the brutal slaying, killing of Mr Lawrence!
It took these thugs behaviour outside of the Coroners Court Hearing Four yrs later for the state or parts of London and the UK to finally awaken of what these murderers had done,that needed to be addressed!

The Daily Mail was first used against the Lawrence Family,as part one had shown,this only changed when it came about that Mr Nevile Lawrence had undertaken Work at Mr Dacre's house.
That Mr Dacre was contacted by Mr Lawrence about this article bringing pictures of the family alongside person's arrested for demonstrating about their son's Murder,therebye insinuating a collective simulation of unlawfulness to the Lawrence Family?
It was only that Mr Dacre had personally known Mr Lawrence(Snr)that he had the picture association investigated,then the Daily Mail changed its tune on Mr & Mrs Lawrence's Family demise to a positive influence from then on!
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 20.04.18 14:33

Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Stephen Lawrence

Post by willowthewisp on 20.04.18 16:17

Hi GoGetemGoncalo, Having watched the full episodes of the BBC documentary on Stephen Lawrence.

The One thing that stands out is that this Family had a hell of a lot of Pride,Courage and conviction of being"Right" in their campaign for Justice on behalf of their murdered Son Stephen Lawrence,May he Rest in Peace.

Even Twenty five Years later,the"Establishment" are still covering Up the"Under Cover Officers" used in Covert Operations,but the Brutal Killing of Stephen Lawrence wasn't a "Covert Operation" but the fact that it became One is down to the Policing methods attributed to the Murder Investigation?
Police Officers were able to take surveilence pictures of the alleged perpetrators disposing of what was thought to be"Evidence of Criminal activity",that these same Police Officers didn't have the where with all to follow the suspicious activity,then retrieve the contents from the black bags?  

Mrs Doreen Lawrence was made a "Dame" then asked to serve as a public duty to the House of Lords,due to the honesty,Integrity in the campaign for Justice for her Son.

Mrs Lawrence and supporting colleagues have recently objected by walking out of the debating Chamber in the House of Lords, when an appointed Judge was overruling the decision Not to release the Identities of the(Code Names) used by Under cover Officers to still "Covering Up" of them,due to these Police Officers,"Mental Health" from All Police Operations they served in?

To think that Mrs Doreen Lawrence has to sit in the same debating chamber,as the promoted Police Commanders,who may have been in charge of the known corrupt Police Officers serving in the Metropolitan Police Service from over twenty five yrs ago,is"Mind numbing" to say the least.
It is a small World, where decent people have to sit with known assailents to Criminal behaviour in Society,it could only happen in the House of Lords!?

You can "Note" how the Metropolitan Police Service treated Mr Clive Driscoll and the Stephen Lawrence murder Trail,by very quickly deciding to move the Police Officer who succeeded in processing the Prosecuting of Offenders to Stephen's Murder,in fact Sir Bernard (honesty) Hogan Howe
chose to continue the investigation,where No Other person's accomplace's to the Two Convicted Criminals have faced a similar Police process to eliminate them from the crime?

So the people who have been affected by the Police Officers actions,(Under Cover Operations) then wouldn't have the same"Mental Health" problems associated to these Police Officers or the Police force that enforced these techniques on members of the public?

Quite astonishing thought processes in these debating chambers,Ma Lord?
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 24.04.18 14:24

The Twenty Five year anniversary of the 22nd April 2018 is to be embraced as the,"Stephen Lawrence Day". 
I know all the pompous characters from the"Establishment" were there Now standing firmly behind the Lawrence Family and what they have fought for,Justice,which has still Not prevailed in this case?

Mr Lenny Henry,rightly or wrongly quickly drew Comparison's of events from the"Establishment figures" now nodding in agreement(after being found out) in regard to the"Windrush Migrants" from British Controlled Authorities and the Murder of Mr Stephen Lawrence!
Perhaps he(Mr Henry)  was right about the Race issue,but then again it is recorded of the masses of "White Indigenous" child migrants then enslaved exported to the other Colonies on Falsehoods, to Canada,New Zealand,Australia during the same time period.
These little children were used as slave Labour on Farms or to build big vast Houses for the"Brethren",then sexually abused,Murdered and if Lucky enough surviving into adulthood had to then repay the debts from their childhood back to the abusive Brethren,all part of the fine"Establishment figures" we now see at these Ceremonies today!?

But for some inspired investigating work from the"Nosey Social Services",the UK Government and its Colonies Presidents were keeping these episodes firmly between their cheeks,for Non disclosure?

Yes the"Establishment" is still held in high esteem due to Her Majesty the Queen,Elizabeth II,serving the public since 1953, quite whether or not the"New Royals" will become as ensconced into the Mental fortitude of past Generations remains to be seen,but you can be sure of at least One thing for certain,the"Public will pick up the Tab" for their demise, whatever the costs,its bred into them?

To think nearly 500 yrs ago after the Civil wars had decimated the Soldiers or backers of Royalty to lay claim to the UK Continents,that a Smaller framed Dutchman,named, William with his Armies ensconced to the UK shore with his debilitating illnesses to Conquer the UK and the Plebs in Society have paid for this Clan ever since!
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 25.04.18 0:21

The Commonwealth countries are now pushing to have free healthcare like the UK has. Let that sink in. There is a lot of those countries. Queen Liz is maybe desperate now to hand the crown over to Charles and let him decide how to go about treating millions of people in their own countries. I can see now why the NHS is being destroyed and sold off to the likes of Virgin

Back to top Go down

Stephen Lawrence

Post by willowthewisp on 26.04.18 17:21

@Roxyroo wrote:The Commonwealth countries are now pushing to have free healthcare like the UK has. Let that sink in. There is a lot of those countries. Queen Liz is maybe desperate now to hand the crown over to Charles and let him decide how to go about treating millions of people in their own countries. I can see now why the NHS is being destroyed and sold off to the likes of Virgin
Hi Roxyroo,the great "Imperialist Nations throughout the World" being held to account for the atrocities they allowed to develop as long as it provided for the Rich Affluent and Elite from there regimes at the expense of the poorest people.

Pack up its time to Return to Blighty,spring to mind along with the Countries Assets tuck on Board the Cruise Ship home!
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum