The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Official Find Madeleine - missing shop and contacts

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official Find Madeleine - missing shop and contacts

Post by canada12 on 15.12.13 19:55

Sometimes people create companies in order to transfer title and ownership of personal property they own into the company's name, thereby making it impossible for their property to be seized to pay off debts, for instance. Especially if they owe money. Or are being sued. That sort of thing.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.12.13 20:24

@canada12 wrote:Sometimes people create companies in order to transfer title and ownership of personal property they own into the company's name, thereby making it impossible for their property to be seized to pay off debts, for instance. Especially if they owe money. Or are being sued. That sort of thing.
If it is done deliberately to try to hide assets it is voidable by law, and becomes Fraud. (In English Law)

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by suep on 15.12.13 20:29

Its a bit odd that DP seems to have had a complete change of career within medicine. I seem to remember he was a surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary connected to strokes - so I guess something to do with neurosurgery. Now it appears he works at Kettering as a consultant urologist:-

12/02/12
Kettering General Hospital has introduced a laparoscopic ‘keyhole surgery’ technique to remove kidneys which are cancerous or are not functioning.
The technique has been set up at KGH by consultant urological surgeon Mr David Payne with the support of the hospital’s other urology consultants Mr Mohammed Al-Sudani, Mr Roland England and Mr ZebKhan.Mr Payne recently joined the hospital after training with world renowned laparoscopic surgeon, Mr Frank Keeley, at Southmead Hospital in Bristol.

http://www.kgh.nhs.uk/about-us/news/laparoscopic-keyhole-surgery/

There;s a photograph on the website that I was unable to copy ...its definitely him.

suep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 15.12.13 21:51

I wrote "it looks like". I did not say they definitely did. It is possible that I understood it wrongly.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.13 14:50

@suep wrote:Its a bit odd that DP seems to have had a complete change of career within medicine. I seem to remember he was a surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary connected to strokes - so I guess something to do with neurosurgery. Now it appears he works at Kettering as a consultant urologist:-
12/02/12
Kettering General Hospital has introduced a laparoscopic ‘keyhole surgery’ technique to remove kidneys which are cancerous or are not functioning.
The technique has been set up at KGH by consultant urological surgeon Mr David Payne with the support of the hospital’s other urology consultants Mr Mohammed Al-Sudani, Mr Roland England and Mr ZebKhan.Mr Payne recently joined the hospital after training with world renowned laparoscopic surgeon, Mr Frank Keeley, at Southmead Hospital in Bristol.
There;s a photograph on the website that I was unable to copy ...its definitely him.

[img][/img]

Payne in the Kidneys ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 16.12.13 14:53

@PeterMac wrote:
@suep wrote:Its a bit odd that DP seems to have had a complete change of career within medicine. I seem to remember he was a surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary connected to strokes - so I guess something to do with neurosurgery. Now it appears he works at Kettering as a consultant urologist:-
12/02/12

" />

Payne in the Kidneys ?

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.12.13 16:17

@PeterMac wrote:]" />

Payne in the Kidneys ?

"Just excuse me while I make myself as inconspicuous as it's possible to be whilst still appearing in the photograph."

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 16.12.13 16:33

[quote="Clay Regazzoni"][quote="PeterMac"]]" />

What's he doing with his hands?
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 16.12.13 16:49

He looks photoshopped into that photo, no legs, or anything  laughat

sami