The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Official Find Madeleine - missing shop and contacts

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official Find Madeleine - missing shop and contacts

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 21.06.13 15:32

Who's having problems seeing info on the McCanns official site?

If you are having problems, do you think with latest developments, they are winding down their company and or been advised they can no longer make money off the public?

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Find Madeleine - missing shop and contacts

Post by tiny on 21.06.13 15:36

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Who's having problems seeing info on the McCanns official site?

If you are having problems, do you think with latest developments, they are winding down their company and or been advised they can no longer make money off the public?

I get a blank page,hope it is , they have been advised they can no longer take money off the public.
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 21.06.13 15:37

I've no problem accessing the online store. It's working fine.

tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.06.13 15:41

Works fine for me too http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

Lots of requests for people to give them money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 21.06.13 15:52

Yes, I got an error message, fail to find data. Posted in another thread with same query and speculation.

Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.06.13 18:36

@admin wrote:Works fine for me too http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

Lots of requests for people to give them money.

Thank goodness! At least I can still press the 'DONATE £ 100,- ' button. Even 'Missing People' don't have Donate buttons for more than £ 50,-.

coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 21.06.13 19:10

I also get an error on the online shop page, all the other pages works fine . Is it a sign of something ...pray2

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 21.06.13 22:03

And when you press the banner link for : " Purchase our book , where to purchase" on the online shop site The  link leads you to this poster http://www.findmadeleine.com/pdfs/english_dont_give_up.pdf  of Madeleine, nothing about the book at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 21.06.13 22:18

Moa-Vanilla wrote:And when you press the banner link for : " Purchase our book , where to purchase" on the online shop site The  link leads you to this poster http://www.findmadeleine.com/pdfs/english_dont_give_up.pdf  of Madeleine, nothing about the book at all...
Concur.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 21.06.13 23:50

Someone in the McCann camp must be reading because the link to "where to purchase the book" is now working again.
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 22.06.13 0:44

thought we were all sad people,with no lives, sitting in dark behind net, nameless nutters who spout such vile ludicrous ridiculous theories/ideas that laws should be made to stop all this . So don't think any of the good people would be bothering to read here !

sheila.edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 22.06.13 7:15

@Miraflores wrote:Someone in the McCann camp must be reading because the link to "where to purchase the book" is now working again.
No it doesn't, not on the online shop page . It works on the other pages ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 22.06.13 12:57

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:Someone in the McCann camp must be reading because the link to "where to purchase the book" is now working again.
No it doesn't, not on the online shop page . It works on the other pages ...

The "purchase the book" just has a "Don't give up on me" poster now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.06.13 13:23

http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html

The book can be accessed via this link.

Hi there Team McCann, I wish I'd thought of this good marketing idea earlier; a free sick bucket to be given away with every book sold?

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.06.13 13:59

Donate buttons fully operational - even a button for £100 - just click and it goes into the cart. Proceed to checkout. The findmadeleine store experience.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Online store still being updated

Post by Trust Your Instincts on 13.12.13 19:39

This has probably already been noticed but the online store is still being updated.
Im trying to find out how long it has been being updated now ?
If anyone has time to reply I would be grateful. Many Thanks  roses

Sometimes you just know. They know you know and eventually everyone else will just know too . Is it enough ? Sometimes it has to be.  pray2 
Trust Your Instincts

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on 13.12.13 20:01

On Fri 22 Nov, I first noticed the donation button returned the message, store being updated. I checked it every day from there for 4/5 days until other forum members seemed to pick up on it too....so I felt I didn't need to any longer :)

I think it went out the Wed of that week??...since I was prompted by another poster that posted a few days earlier about it. will post the thread for you.

currio

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on 13.12.13 20:06

currio

Back to top Go down

Post by Trust Your Instincts on 13.12.13 20:09

Thank you Currio.

Been visiting this site a few years now but only just registered so trying to find my way around and using search facility. Dont want to be a pest so was trying to find out on my own , to no avail unfortunately .

My brother is a website developer and it has been this that has helped me to finally convince him that something is amiss with this whole case.
I thought it had been since about mid November but wasnt sure.

Thank you again.

Sometimes you just know. They know you know and eventually everyone else will just know too . Is it enough ? Sometimes it has to be.  pray2 
Trust Your Instincts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 13.12.13 20:16

I tried to watch the CW video there a few times and got crossover from another video and then a gallery of family photos started up. Lots of weird things happening. Then the soundtrack gave way to loud music. At this point I gave up. My feeling was that the CW prog was being sabotaged - IMO.

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Trust Your Instincts on 13.12.13 20:25

Major media coverage on Mandela this week, been a while since any McCann coverage and in my opinion they or a 'source' always generate some sort of drivel to overshadow or ride on the coat tails of any major event for publicity. Why nothing this time, a huge missed opportunity to protest innocence or to confuse the general public.

In my opinion, thats a bit weird .

Well we still have the weekend..

Trust Your Instincts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 13.12.13 20:28

@Trust Your Instincts wrote:Thank you Currio.

Been visiting this site a few years now but only just registered so trying to find my way around and using search facility. Dont want to be a pest so was trying to find out on my own , to no avail unfortunately .

My brother is a website developer and it has been this that has helped me to finally convince him that something is amiss with this whole case.

Thank you again.

Was it the CW program that made you question TYI?

Don't be afraid to ask questions, if we don't know the answers we can point you in the right direction  smilie 

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 13.12.13 20:36

@Cristobell wrote:
@Trust Your Instincts wrote:Thank you Currio.

Thank you again.

Was it the CW program that made you question TYI?  

Don't be afraid to ask questions, if we don't know the answers we can point you in the right direction  smilie 

The search for me is a big struggle....For instance I wanted to go back to the Exeter connection but search gave me nothing. Typing in Exeter gives nothing. I tend to just keep refreshing on the Portal, but that means things Ive read before are gone because Im thinking I will miss points if I dont keep up....Search on here is hard, even on advanced. Ive given up on it.....Any tips would be helpful  roses 

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Reply with quote Re: Official Find Madeleine - missing shop and contacts

Post by Trust Your Instincts on 13.12.13 20:48

Hi Cristobell

The moment I saw them do their first 'appeal' I just thought nah, to use a Belfast term  nah . A gut feeling.

Then the fairytale of the bed time routine, all on the sofa together for a story, sorry scrap that I mean the crease and ruffle resistant bed and milk etc and I thought ok maybe its just me but if I was inclined to dump my kids at creche every day of a holiday and go on a bender every night then bedtime would be a bit of a rush job, I must point out I am not like that at all but I have a good imagination!
Also, I wouldnt give a 3 yr old a drink at bedtime unless they were in a nappy, i doubt Madeleine was as she seemed advanced for her age, and unless I am sure she could / would wake to go to the toilet, which I believe the parents disputed in quashing the wake and wander theory.

Goodness, it is difficult to put thoughts on screen as eloquently as they sound in my head, credit to you all.

Trust Your Instincts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 20:48

@ChillyHeat wrote:
The search for me is a big struggle....For instance I wanted to go back to the Exeter connection but search gave me nothing. Typing in Exeter gives nothing. I tend to just keep refreshing on the Portal, but that means things Ive read before are gone because Im thinking I will miss points if I dont keep up....Search on here is hard, even on advanced. Ive given up on it.....Any tips would be helpful  roses 

Try searching via Google - type in what you want to search for, followed by site:jillhavern.forumotion.net

Much more effective than the internal search function.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum