The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Reasons to be hopeful

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reasons to be hopeful

Post by aquila on 20.06.13 18:11

@Newintown wrote:Further to my post at 5.43 p.m. regarding where has all the "Fund" money gone, I forgot to mention that someone posted on this forum many months ago (I can't remember who it was) that she/he knew for a fact that the Fund was being investigated.

I wonder if this UK investigation could have been started because of that - just a thought.

I read almost every comment on this forum and I have never seen a comment as you suggest above. It's important to verify your comment.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 20.06.13 18:17

I've deleted the post, will try and find reference, although could take some time, or many weeks as there are thousands of posts under the "Fund" heading (I've just looked).

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.06.13 18:27

Were you perhaps thinking of Enid O'Dowd's work on the company accounts, which you can find in mccannfiles.com, and whose report was set before His Honour Mr Justice Tugendhat, who remarked that he had seen it and was aware of the contents, even though in the event it was not material to that particular trial.
Once a Judge of the High Court has had something drawn to his attention, even if ancillary to the matter in hand, if there not a duty to refer to the appropriate authorities Always remember that Al Capone went to prison for tax offences, not murder or extortion.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 20.06.13 18:36

@PeterMac wrote:Were you perhaps thinking of Enid O'Dowd's work on the company accounts, which you can find in mccannfiles.com, and whose report was set before His Honour Mr Justice Tugendhat, who remarked that he had seen it and was aware of the contents, even though in the event it was not material to that particular trial.
Once a Judge of the High Court has had something drawn to his attention, even if ancillary to the matter in hand, if there not a duty to refer to the appropriate authorities Always remember that Al Capone went to prison for tax offences, not murder or extortion.

It could be that PeterMac, thank you. I've got a memory like a sieve these days. big grin

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 20.06.13 18:45

@Newintown wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:let's not forget that Fox News, for example, to  misinform the  public.

The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdoch, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves.

This was in America, but it gives an insight of how the gutter press is nothing more than entertainment for those who have no drama in their everyday lives.

That maybe so, but we mustn't lose sight of the fact that the "disappearance" of Madeleine is a very serious issue, either "abduction" (the least likely IMHO), murder or accidental death which has been covered up, one way or the other is has to be solved, with no whitewashing. Whether our own press have been deliberately distorting the facts for their own gain and is pure entertainment for the uneducated, it still doesn't take away the fact about what happened to poor little Madeleine.  She deserves the case to be solved on her behalf, she's waited 6 years, as we have.

I wasn't suggesting for one minute that one was losing sight of the seriousness, but we have read some absolute tosh from some of the newspapers. So much so, that the McCann's were able to sue over such reporting as "Maddie sold into slavery". This has allowed things to get distorted, and some people now think, because the press was sued for what it printed about the McCann's, that EVERYTHING written in the newspapers was lies.

Yes, the newspapers have printed some ridiculous things and have paid the price, I agree wholeheartedly with that, but if the true facts eventually come to light the "uneducated" or those with their heads buried in the sand regarding what happened to Madeleine (and that won't be "abduction") will be in a for rude awakening - I can't wait for the day.

The tosh written in the newspapers really was to the McCanns advantage imo, as It created mayhem and left people completely bewildered. GM stated in one interview that confusion was good which is hardly a normal comment for the father of a missing child. Confusion would really only be helpful to someone who wanted to create a smokescreen, but it would surely be detrimental to the search for a missing toddler. Each day saw a more sensational story in the media and the McCanns, rather than make an official complaint to the PCC, left the situation to carry on into the following year before suing for the maximum pay-out.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.13 20:05

@PeterMac wrote:Were you perhaps thinking of Enid O'Dowd's work on the company accounts, which you can find in mccannfiles.com, and whose report was set before His Honour Mr Justice Tugendhat, who remarked that he had seen it and was aware of the contents, even though in the event it was not material to that particular trial.
You got there before me PM. I believe that report was sent to the appropriate department:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-limited-company

I know of someone on another forum who made a complaint too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.13 21:15

Oh yes, Peter, Al Capone & Taxes, McCanns &  Fund have come to mind regularly ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer on 21.06.13 18:28

@Newintown wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
That maybe so, but we mustn't lose sight of the fact that the "disappearance" of Madeleine is a very serious issue, either abduction, murder or accidental death which has been covered up, one way or the other is has to be solved. Whether our own press have been deliberately distorting the facts for their own gain and is pure entertainment for the uneducated, it still doesn't take away the fact about what happened to poor little Madeleine.  She deserves the case to be solved on her behalf, she's waited 6 years, as we have.
Yes and let's not forget ( and to me this is as bad as all you said above ) the Fund, Mr Amaral and Mr Bennett.

Yes, of course, well said.  The McCanns' tentacles stretch a long way, they have touched and destroyed many people along the way, that is something that should not be forgotten in the investigation.  How much has their "Fund" made in 6 years, and where has all the money gone, that would be interesting to know, seeing as their accounts are far from transparent.  I wonder if it is possible that SY have traced any dodgy dealings in the Fund through Medoto 3's files.
I have always suspected that highly paid PI,s were been used for money laundering , no proof just a thought 

And totally agree with all the comments ref al Capone , something's  are easier to prove than others.

And as we haven't " found the body and prove we did it" why not start with the smaller things.

Plus a question I asked a few years back. When does "spin" become  perverting the course of justice? Just thought CM may be interested .
Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 21.06.13 18:36

@Trainer wrote:
I have always suspected that highly paid PI,s were been used for money laundering , no proof just a thought 

And totally agree with all the comments ref al Capone , something's  are easier to prove than others.

And as we haven't " found the body and prove we did it" why not start with the smaller things.

Plus a question I asked a few years back. When does "spin" become  perverting the course of justice? Just thought CM may be interested .

IMO it began as perverting the course of justice the second the GNR was called on May 3 2007.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum