The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Mm11

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Regist10

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.06.13 14:25

jd wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:No problem RF, I know how long it takes for messages to reach you in those remote (but hopefully not lawless) hills. According to the portal map though, you're currently in Westminster and I'm in Maidstone. I'm always glad to get away from there as it's Mike Gunnill territory.

Here's the link for anyone wanting to see where they supposedly are.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewonline

You're not Mi5 are you RF!!! laughat

LOL I could answer that jd but then I'd have to shoot you..... big grin

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal

Post by jd 24.06.13 14:31

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:No problem RF, I know how long it takes for messages to reach you in those remote (but hopefully not lawless) hills. According to the portal map though, you're currently in Westminster and I'm in Maidstone. I'm always glad to get away from there as it's Mike Gunnill territory.

wail

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 24.06.13 14:36

Shubob - good point! Will calm down, wait and see...
Very encouraging What Potting Shed said about the disappearance of the spammers. Hope they have not been abducted...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 24.06.13 14:45

Praiaaa wrote:Shubob - good point! Will calm down, wait and see...
Very encouraging What Potting Shed said about the disappearance of the spammers. Hope they have not been abducted...
LOL! Unless it was in a police vehicle and with handcuffs on! laughat
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.06.13 14:55

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

wail
Awww, don't cry, ya know I luvs ya roses
Ok - I admit it. I AM Mi5 - just DON'T TELL ANYONE laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.13 15:01

I'm still waiting to see the thousands and thousands of letters and emails the McCanns told us they have received from people that told them its alright K&G 'we all LEAVE our babies alone everynight, out of sight, when we are on foreign holidays'

The thing is, not one of those people ever had a child 'abducted' did they?
Yet according to the McS all those people left their kids in the same situtation Madeleine found herself in.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 24.06.13 15:12

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

It says I am in the middle of lkley moor!! West yorkshire!. Where does it get this information from?
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.13 15:14

Lostfridge wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

It says I am in the middle of lkley moor!! West yorkshire!. Where does it get this information from?

THE MCCANNS!
Using their phenomenally accurate distance measuring device, calibrated in either option, McMetres or McMiles!
They don't supply the device in Km 'mode' because it becomes notoriously unreliable at calculating distances in PDL.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 24.06.13 15:26

Lostfridge wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

It's where your internet provider is located, apparently. What a boring explanation!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 15:55

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

wail

Luv ya too roses...Your secret is safe with me...onphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 24.06.13 16:30

Newintown wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

It's where your internet provider is located, apparently.   What a boring explanation!

I am pretty sure my provider isn't in Ilkley! Be Unlimited have just been bought out by Sky
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 16:32

offtopic Please stay on topic, there is a thread in Members lounge re this.ontopic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.06.13 17:01

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:

wail

Luv ya too roses...Your secret is safe with me...onphone
And yours is safe with me lol winkwink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the inquiry into Maddie's disappearance from Portuguese plus *UPDATE* CPS lawyers fly to Portugal  - Page 27 Empty scotland yard

Post by marconi 24.06.13 17:23

what intrigues me is the fact that the McCanns left the children alone, even after the cry incidents(Ms Fenn, Maddie herself) and after a nanny had offered baby-sitter for the fatal night.
And no monitor. What was behind that? Negligence or something else?
My idea is that the rest of the Tapas had a monitor too, like the Paynes had, and they hid them (blue bag?), to show they were responsible parents, checking on their children every 30 minutes  and giving the abductor the chance to take Madeleine, no noise of a breaking window.  A good combination of factors.
Imagine the McCanns with a monitor and the twins would start crying before the alarm was raised.clappingclappingthinking
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.06.13 17:28

candyfloss wrote:offtopic Please stay on topic, there is a thread in Members lounge re this.ontopic
Sorry candyfloss roses just noticed your post yes

More on topic, does anyone have any idea what the 'other lot' are thinking of this news?
I can never bring myself to visit their 'site' as I don't have a bucket big enough in to bleach myself in afterwards laughat
Seriously, someone will normally comment on 'Pro' stances, but on this, I've heard... ZILCH!
Odd, or is it just me? huh

BTW, emoticons aren't showing up at all nor the smilie in the edit bar so I'm having to memorise the codes!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 24.06.13 18:01

Monitors. I read that OC staff  offered and adviced use of them but mccanns refused. could this be why ? no neglect no abduction possible, even by an alien or egg man with keys in less than 2mins
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 24.06.13 18:06

sheila.edwards wrote:Monitors. I read that OC staff  offered and adviced use of them but mccanns refused. could this be why ? no neglect no abduction possible, even by an alien or egg man with keys in less than 2mins
IMO this reinforce the theory that the children were all in one apartment being supervised by at least one adult.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.06.13 18:33

marconi wrote:what intrigues me is the fact that the McCanns left the children alone, even after the cry incidents(Ms Fenn, Maddie herself) and after a nanny had offered baby-sitter for the fatal night.
And no monitor. What was behind that? Negligence or something else?
My idea is that the rest of the Tapas had a monitor too, like the Paynes had, and they hid them (blue bag?), to show they were responsible parents, checking on their children every 30 minutes  and giving the abductor the chance to take Madeleine, no noise of a breaking window.  A good combination of factors.
Imagine the McCanns with a monitor and the twins would start crying before the alarm was raised.clappingclappingthinking
Hi marconi, I am of the 'don't believe they were left alone at all' camp - the neglect was to 'allow' the abduction, not vice-versa. For two main reasons:

1)A 'sick' or conveniently otherwise absent adult every evening. AND

2)Are we really expected to believe Mr and Mrs locked their apartment during the day to safeguard valuables, yet not at night when by virtue burglars can move about in darkness and Mr and Mrs 3 most valuable (or what SHOULD be their most valuable possessions) ALONE and UNGUARDED?

I just don't think so. nah

As for the crying incident, ever considered 'Maddie, Maddie' as opposed to 'Daddy, Daddy'? Would explain the McCanns eagerness to insist the NEVER called her Maddie or 'anything like that' spin

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 18:42

If getting sloshed at the Tapas Bar was like "dining in your back garden"....How come they didn't hear the crying for 90 minutes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 24.06.13 18:47

stillsloppingout wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:A few comments tonight relating to why the government has now decided to act in this case, and suggestions that it's because the McCanns have got too big for themselves, angered too many people. I think it's less complicated than that, I don't believe individuals within the current government took too much interest in Madeleine's disappearance, assuming, like many in the Uk, that the McCanns had been cleared of involvement.

When the McCanns requested a review (which, guilty or innocent, they have to do in order to be seen to be continuing the search) I believe the government asked SY in good faith to look into the case. Once SY did that however, they have encountered the same inconsistencies as the PJ. For their part I think the McCanns fully expected that a review, if any, would reach the same conclusion as the Portuguese, that is 50/50, not enough evidence either way of the parent's involvement or abduction. At which point they would have said, well we tried everything. 

I think the outcome of the review was unexpected for the government and, at the same time I think, never in a million years did the McCanns   expect to see CPS lawyers travelling to the Algarve and the SY authorised to continue the investigation in the Uk.
Thats all true , but as i stated, to hide in plain sight is a great skill , Saville [ reference from my last post ] acted the fool to draw attention from himself [  he actually had a genius IQ ] . Gerry has an inherent arrogance about him and his decision to go all statesman has eventually backfired , thus your last point about the unexpected visit of CPS lawyers , must be an absolute bombshell .
I agree with this. If Gerry and Kate had kept out of the media and off the breakfast shows etc after Leveson, they would have done themselves a favour. Recently they have added yet another hypocrisy to the proceedings. And Gerry blatantly saying that Camerons Government would lose credibility if he didn't play the game by Hacked Off's rules was an own goal. They have repeatedly tried to call the shots, dictate terms etc as evident from the Paxman interview. People don't like being dictated to, especially by someone who thinks he's cleverer than he actually is.

Control freaks / sociopaths will crack under pressure . [ Shipman did but was saved by his sc@@@ag Lawyer ] if / when he is questioned he WILL crack , its Him NOT her who IMO will be the weak link . She is a hard faced Scouser  [ and probably the cause of all this ]  no change for the Police there IMO . 

I suspect Murat will be part of all this too , he will have to explain his whereabouts etc first . [ and they had better be good or he could still be in for a rough ride . 

But when that little hurdle is overcome , i guess there will be co-ordinated raids . 

If any of the Tapas lot had any sense they would come clean now , the first to do so probably will be let off with a caution  unless .....        

interesting times . all IMO of course .

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 24.06.13 20:27

All the Murat stuff is very interesting. As a relative novice  big grin    in all this, I  just assumed he was an innocent, well-meaning  patsy framed by the T9...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 20:31

I personally think that it is unlikely that Robert Murat has nothing to do with the case; there are many unanswered questions about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 24.06.13 20:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I personally think that it is unlikely that Robert Murat has nothing to do with the case; there are many unanswered questions about him.
Concur. Maybe not directly but there's something about him...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 20:37

Praiaaa wrote:All the Murat stuff is very interesting. As a relative novice  big grin    in all this, I  just assumed he was an innocent, well-meaning  patsy framed by the T9...
If you haven't read it, then you should read the Robert Murat article on the link below. Its a long read but excellent with its info & analyse

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/Muratpt1.html

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 24.06.13 21:13

Mmm interesting I never realised he had tried to influence the investigation towards the McCanns, and the McCanns crew are pointing the finger at him??

Add that to biggest fuck up on the planet and no comment from GM to knowing him!

What the hell went on that week?
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top