The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 16:42

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Spandex wrote:I am South African unfortunately not a very proud one! Rainbow nation I think not I live in a violent racist sick country. The majority of the population are uneducated and unemployable - legacy of apartheid and continued by the current ANC government as it suits their agenda to stay in power - it suits their agenda to keep the masses uneducated to keep them in power. They blame everything on apartheid and perpetuate racial division, they learnt a lot from the previous Nat government its called apartheid in reverse. Everything is about race getting employment entrance to university etc. Crime is out of control, corruption is rampant throughout all spheres of Government. The Zuma government is corrupt from top to bottom and they are trying to gag the press to hide this. The education, health justice, public works all falling apart. Only 10% of the population pay taxes to support the masses and those 10% have to pay for private health care education security etc. Its a ticking time bomb!!! This is a country where 2 week old babies get raped we are besieged by violent crime. The ANC under Zuma is certainly not the ANC led by the likes of Mandela. Can anyone organize an Australian passport for me? 
You wrote; ......the majority of the population are uneducated and unemployable - legacy of apartheid and continued by the current ANC government. 

Spandex, I notice you blame this lack of education etc on the legacy of apartheid. Then in the next sentence say the ANC blame everything on apartheid........How so?  I hope that MSM brainwashing coming to the fore there!?violin 

IMO, The lack of education is not a legacy of apartheid.  
Rather a legacy of ANC policy before apartheid ended. 
Where black people were encouraged to burn down the schools which white taxpayers built,  (as blacks did not pay taxes back in the day these schools were funded by whites).
The hated white Boers set up farm schools for black children in the rural areas out of their own Goodwill under the evil apartheid regime - (the cANCer has ordered the closure of many such schools without providing an alternative).  
It was undoubtably very hard for the government/small white tax base to keep up with amenities and facilities for the black population - the money has to come from somewhere! 
It is the black custom in South Africa and elsewhere in Africa, to have as many children as possible with multiple wives and girlfriends.  They consider it as being wealthy as the children in turn will work of the parents in their old age.  Thus they bare children irresponsibly, children who they would not be able to advance and care for properly.  
Blacks often have HUGE families (13 children not being unusual), often with multiple wives and girlfriends as is their custom. It is not unusual for the first baby to arrive out of wedlock when the child is still a preteen.  
Back in the evil old days of apartheid white taxpayer money had to fund all the necessary housing and education plus hospitals for the blacks.  

I think I have mentioned elsewhere in this tread in similar vein but here goes:

Each major tribe was given their own homeland for many good reasons:

White taxpayer money also went to set up what was called homelands in those days, to be given independence once the various tribes were able to stand on their own two feet. To give them a chance, (amongst other very valid reasons), to go at their own pace to hopefully "catch up".  

Sadly a wrong reckoning and could never work as there was no catch upping to be done.  Just vastly different cultures - which because they will inevitably be different, therefore abrasive to each other. Such can never be suitably solved to everyones satisfaction unfortunately.  Whilst living under one or the others culture, a gasket is sure to blow somewhere.  I know I for one would not like to live under genuine black tribal law. 
Fortunately in S Africa our courts still follow the Anglo Dutch law when it suits our cANCer government.

I posted earlier an example of culture/superstition/belief earlier where a child had her intestines ripped out through her vagina after 3 days of torture, because her relatives believed her to be possessed, as she was 'quiet and withdrawn.'  One example only, but there are many, many others. This example should show any intelligent reasonable person why separate development/apartheid was a necessary step in the first place.

The homelands were also set up to avoid the continuously erupting intertribal warfare. 
Separate development was an impossible pipe dream, as one group of people cannot provide indefinitely for another, who are of a different culture, who expect to be given housing, education and medical care whilst breeding indiscriminately.  This is just not sustainable.  

The schooling blacks received then was of a much higher standard (paid by the white taxpayer), than it is today where you only have to average 30 percent to pass matric, no schoolbooks etc etc.

How did black people in those days earn doctorates etc? by going to universities paid for by the white taxpayer.  
Even with all this shelling out by the white taxpayer (my parents generation) it was always never enough.  In those days there was not the same housing shortage that there is today in S Africa.  

I would like to say that in the time after the boer war there were very few blacks living in S Africa, the majority of the population in S Africa being white at the time.  

FACT:  

S A whites/boers provided hospitals for blacks where there were none.  
This way the evil apartheid gov. ensured that more blacks did not succumb to disease and wounds. 
Blacks before white rule succumbed to tribal warfare, cannibalism and superstition.  
This is why their population burgeoned. 
The whites in S Africa did not head hunt blacks or try and kill them off in any way as was done in the US and Australia.

S A whites/boers provided schools where there were none. 
This way blacks could get started on a formal education, unbeknown to them in the past - hopefully they would realise that it is not a good idea to have 12 kids each with one wife. Perhaps max 4 so that they could have a brighter future - but NO. 

S A whites/boers provided houses where there were none. 
No longer did they have to live in traditional grass huts.
The evil apartheid gov. gave them Established towns, farms, dams and implements in the homelands to get farmers started on farming in the homelands.  Today nothing remains of this benevolence. 

I am tired of hearing how the evil apartheid regime/the evil white man is responsible for all the present day ills of the black people. I wish they would just take responsibility for their own actions, past, present and future.  

I would like to know just how much more money should have been squeezed out of the uncomplaining white taxpayers during the time of apartheid, to fund the blacks to have even better schools hospitals etc?  Whites paid over without grumbling, and the general standard of living for blacks was so much higher. 

Some say that the whites should not be in S Africa.  I say I have every right to as I was born and bred here!  
Blacks enjoy a higher standard of living now as apposed to when whites first arrived here.  I know this is so, otherwise blacks would have gone willingly back to the grass huts and hunting.  Giving up all the produce of white culture, schools, the wheel, cars, aeroplanes, fried chicken, mieliepap, running water, hospitals, Roman Dutch Law (ok,when it suits them), clothes.....

All whites in South Africa got for this is a Boot in the Face.

In the bad old days of apartheid blacks could afford to eat meat and have a solid brick house with a verandah which compared to houses working class whites would live in in say an area such as Observatory in Cape Town.  These days they cannot even afford to eat offal and are camping out in tin shacks everywhere. Government back in the day subsidised the staple foods, which is sadly no longer the case today. Naturally.

Someone mentioned to the effect that Mandela must be a hero/saint or he would never have sat in jail for so many years for their cause.  youaretheman  

Mandela did not CHOOSE to go to jail like a saint!  
Instead, like most criminals (back in the day that is!) did TIME for CRIME.  prisoner 
Mandela and co were sentenced in a court of law for Acts of Terrorism, which KILLED and MAIMED PEOPLE, both children, students and adults, black and white.  
He and his comrades, (as is the case with most criminals), were obviously hoping to get away with their crimes - then deliciously ensconcing themselves as the next leaders of S Africa, grabbing the fat of the land for themselves, snouts in the trough, raping its citizens and stealing their belongings, (literally and figuratively), with the full promise, backing and satanic blessings of the establishment Pigs.   
Think about it - just where did these cANCer cadres get their obscene wealth from?????

I think it was Miraflores who mentioned that the real problem lies at the door of the Establishment.  

Too true, all the pointers of the misery in todays societies lead to these greedy, insatiable spawn of Esau, who God tell us freely in the bible that he hated.  He said "Jacob loved but Esau I hated".  Esau - in hebrew means hairy and red, because he was red and hairy - (did you know Rothschild means red shield? Also danger, communism...the hairy I leave to you to sort out!). Now Esau being the first born received the inheritance but symbolically sold it to his brother Jacob for a pot of lentils. (He gave up the promise of God for immediate gratification.) 

These descendants of Esau were/are the ones who create division where there was/is none, one way is by creating a sense of entitlement and greed in people to have it all now.  
This is why those of us who are bible believers were given this commandment by God:  "Thy shalt not covet thy neighbours goods", as this way we cannot be manipulated by these evil Pigs, who use people, sow the divisive seeds of jealousy between races and tribes, here and elsewhere, when and whenever it suits their agenda.  Whipping up people to gain more money and power.  

As most these days realise these are the ones all present leaders today really work for - certainly not for you or me.

I feel that I have stated it as it is, and refuse to make excuses for being a proud white South African. 
I feel no compulsion to bow down to/praise/weep over Mandela or any other undeserving/self serving corrupt 'leader' black or white - they are all birds of a feather and fan shit splatters.

The only good leaders were the ones who were assassinated.  
It stands to reason - they were assassinated because they did not carry out the wishes of the Establishment Pigs.

I could go on but I wont

angrypcuser
What an outstanding post Snifferdog.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 17:08

What's happening with South African news reporting?

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that IOL News South Africa in the Gauteng Province section seem to be reporting heavily on white criminal cases in the last few days?

Of course, the news is dominated by Mandela's death but there doesn't seem to be much in the black crime reporting area.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng?page=2

Any reason for this?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 07.12.13 17:19

I apologise to my fellow forum members. When this news first broke I expected this thread to turn into a sycophantic love fest. Instead, it's become a very informative and Interesting collection of facts, thoughts and feelings. Special thanks to those that have shared their experiences of life in SA first hand.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.12.13 17:30

Still no comment from the family of Ethel Rhys, nor of the tiny girl hideously burned in the same outrage, nor from the families of the other victims, I see.
Peter "Terrorism-apologist" Hain has been in action, however.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 17:31

There's an interesting article in today's DM by John Humphrys. It's a bit long winded but he talks about Zuma '100 percent Zulu boy'. I don't agree with some of the stuff he writes about Mandela but many others will agree with his opinion and experience of reporting from South Africa during the abolition of apartheid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/debatesearch/article-2519706/Mandelas-greatest-feat-saving-South-Africa-bloodbath-current-President-Zuma-plunged-violence-corruption-poverty-By-John-Humprhrys-Stephen-Robinson.html
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 17:33

@PeterMac wrote:Still no comment from the family of Ethel Rhys, nor of the tiny girl hideously burned in the same outrage, nor from the families of the other victims, I see.
Peter "Terrorism-apologist" Hain has been in action, however.
Sorry PeterMac, my post came in at the same time as yours. You are right - not a single report that I've seen.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.12.13 22:10

Nor will there ever be. They will be "Whooshed"

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 22:21

For those, who are not completely à jour with this: can you give a little recap?

I gather from some googling that a Frederick John Harris exploded a bomb at a station by which a Ms. Ethel Rhys, 77, was killed and a number of people injured. It's the same day that Nelson Mandela was awarded a peace prize.

But I , it's late ... , cannot find any relation to the previous discussion. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 22:23

@PeterMac wrote:Nor will there ever be.  They will be "Whooshed"
Sad isn't it. Sad that the real truth is whooshed in favour of trendy empowerment jargon that is pure bullshit.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.12.13 8:10

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.12.13 8:16

Châtelaine wrote:For those, who are not completely à jour with this: can you give a little recap?
I gather from some googling that a Frederick John Harris exploded a bomb at a station by which a Ms. Ethel Rhys, 77, was killed and a number of people injured. It's the same day that Nelson Mandela was awarded a peace prize.
But I , it's late ... , cannot find any relation to the previous discussion. Sorry.
The bomb was planted on the "Whites only" platform at Johannesburg Railway station by the guy who was part of the ANC.
It was part of the reign of terror of that organisation.
Haris was condemned to death and after his execution Peter Hain read the eulogy as his own parents were on a proscribed list

Amongst the ANCs other successes were
Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983
-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985
-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988
-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986
-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – ( a limpet mine which killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead)
-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987
-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

And we remember with increasing horror their way of punishing people - the infamous necklacing

Incidentally have a look at what some black people are saying about him.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/07/what-nelson-mandela-meant-to-me

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 08.12.13 8:19

To read the following will take up a little of you because its coming 'to a theatre near you'   The powers that be are making sure of that!   

Woofer, Here is why IMO. I would never consider the much touted melting pot - directly and with no frills; - Whilst the white government was in power pre ANC - it was the white culture that dominated - the white culture which prevented blacks from practising their culture, which has now come to the fore as evidenced below.  Do remember that you cannot ultimately change a person's Culture which is inherent.  You cannot change a culture, you can only Suppress it or water it down somewhat by jumping into a melting pot.  Like anything suppressed  long enough it is sure to manifest some time or other.

Spandex, re. asking for help to get an Australian passport - whether written tongue in cheek or no - do you ever wonder why it is easier for people of African or Eastern origin to get into respective european culture countries - than it is for 3rd or 4th generation white South Africans, (should they wish) to immigrate back to their European ancestors father lands???  

What I have posted below taken from Adriana's Stuijts excellent site should illustrate why I would never heed the establishment psyops 'Meltingpot' agenda they wish us to follow.  

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/

November 11 2013: Transvaal Agricultural Union of SA: Why torture someone for a cellphone?
http://www.tlu.co.za/index.php/en/2012-03-05-06-29-7/latest-news/373-international-bulletin-nov-2013.html
   "It takes a certain kind of human being to inflict wanton violence and death on another person...'
Pretoria, South Africa. Statement by the TAU-SA:  "It takes a certain kind of human being to inflict wanton violence and death on another person. This behavior has been endemic throughout history, but almost always within the context of war, or because of religious or ethnic animosity.
In South Africa the perpetrators seem to relish torturing and killing their victims...
"The savagery which hallmarks certain criminal acts in South Africa appears gratuitous however, as if the perpetrators relish torturing and killing their victims. The government and some commentators declare that the particular barbarity against farmers for example, is simply just another murder (or attempted murder), to be categorized as such within the country’s general criminal statistics.

• "But the statistics reveal something else:  farmers, mostly but not all white, are murdered at three times the rate of ordinary citizens and at twice the level of South Africa’s policemen. Another factor in the crime narrative is that many old people are the victims. "Soft targets?"  Of course:  the elderly cannot defend themselves and farmers are almost always isolated on their properties.
But what lies behind the savagery of many of these attacks?
--  In their book Blood Sisters (Lapa Publishers 2012), two South African sisters Roelien Schutte and Eileen de Jager recount their experiences cleaning up after bloody crimes. That is their business. The book contains a special chapter on farm murders.
“The scene at the first farm attack was horrible” they said. “The old man only just survived. He was beaten so severely that his head was split open right to the skull, and he was stabbed six or seven times with a panga -- (machete, sugar-cane slasher)  - in his side, of all places.”  There were five attackers and the old man tried to fight them off. “His wife locked herself in another room, something they agreed she would do in the event of an attack”.
What sort of a country is it that good farming people who have worked hard all their lives must live each and every day in fear of an attack?

•     Do Swedish or Canadian or Brazilian farmers live like this?
Not everyone was as 'lucky' as the old man and his wife, say the authors. (Today in South Africa the buzz words are “You were lucky they didn’t kill you!” after a robbery or a hijack!)
Elsewhere, on a farm somewhere in Limpopo province, a couple in their eighties was brutally murdered. “Both their bodies were full of cuts and the old woman was raped before they slit her throat. Forensic evidence indicated that the old man was forced to get down on his knees before he was shot execution style.” 

• The authors said the scene was quiet testimony to “inhumane cruelty”.
Robbery is just a 'side-effect'  but not the motive...
Roelien and Eileen declare unambiguously - “In a farm murder, robbery is seldom the motive. Robbery is merely a side effect. Murder is the motive, revenge another element.  It’s actually about torture and murder.”

• 'Nobody in South Africa knows about the hours of torture...'
The women believe the violence they see on television news is “twisted and watered down too much when presented to the public. We see news as it happens. Everybody thinks the perpetrators go in and out, shoot the people and everything is over.  Nobody knows about the hours of torture. We see it in what we find after a murder.

• An old woman being raped in front of her husband;

• an old man whose Achilles’ tendons are cut so that he can’t walk anymore. After that he is executed - on his knees”.

• The women say most men are shot execution style in farm attacks.

•     Not even innocent pets are left alone “Their throats are also slit. Or they are kicked to death. Or their heads stepped on. It’s as if these bastards get joy from this”, the women declare.
Hate as a motivation:
Eileen and Roelien think the term “farm murders” should be replaced with the words “farm terror”. They see hate as a motivation.

• These attackers mostly hunt in packs of five. They often spend hours at the scene of a murder.“We see how they even prepared food and ate during the torture. They take their time with the torture.

• To burn somebody with a heated dropper - an iron pole normally used in the farm’s fencing - takes time.

• To sharpen a broomstick before you push it up a woman’s vagina takes time”.
What kind of monster does such a thing, they ask. The women  tell of fishing rods and bottles found in victims’ vaginas; about faces turned into an unrecognizable pulp, beaten over and over until no facial features are discernibleThe two women believe that keeping quiet about this means that South Africans and the rest of the world are totally uninformed about the scale, intensity and true nature of farm murders.
“We once had to go and clean up on a farm where a young man was killed. A week afterwards his mother was murdered, and a week later it was his dad’s turn. Have you read anything about that in the newspapers? “  

• The father was killed in a most horrific way. “He was cut up, completely dismembered - hands, arms, legs, all cut off at the joints, then they put the pieces back together  like a jigsaw puzzle and displayed the body with his arms extended, almost like he was crucified. Everywhere in the house there were little heaps of ashes and dolosse¸ the bones used by witchdoctors”.
The book goes on and on, each atrocity worse than the last:
The Book Blood Sistershttp://www.kalahari.com/Books/Blood-Sisters_p_44507196;jsessionid=009343329097707CE59B95D46B4A96A0
But there has not been a peep from the ANC, nor a peep from the father of the ANC, Nelson Mandela. No details were given to the public, everything swept under the carpet. This book should be required reading for those who are still trying to find excuses for this behavior. (
During a recent television debate, it was declared that farm murders 'could be seen as simply another crime' and that 'no ulterior motive should be attributed to them, least of all a racial motive'.But how can it be simply “another crime” when farm murders are three times the country’s murder average, never mind the savagery that accompanies these murders?
The fact that farmers occupy “so much” land --  (less than 0.6% of the entire country's land-surface is dedicated to commercial food-producing farms) -- was also put forward as a reason.

• If the ANC is not prepared to explain to their obtuse followers that farmers provide the country’s food, then it follows the ANC is not worried about this barbarism. Their silence says it all!
Anyway, what is there to “debate”? Debates usually imply there are two sides to a story. There aren’t two sides to this story. The facts are not up for argument.  The point is: what are the police doing about these murders, given that the government disbanded the rural Commandos many years ago. The government exposed the farmers, and they must now rectify this neglect.
From the top:...
SA’s erstwhile president Nelson Mandela refused to reject violence as a condition of his release. Violence increased dramatically after his release in February 1990. At a press conference on June 3, 1990, Mandela said that “the only type of violence we accept is organized violence in the form of armed action which is properly controlled and where the targets have been carefully selected”.

• Violence was always a part of the ANC’s DNA, and even after his release for negotiations with the previous government, Mandela talked of “armed action” and “targets”.

• In January 1990 (before his release from his home at Victor Verster prison) there were 79 attacks on policemen, but from then to mid May of the same year of 1990, this figure had increased to 886.

• During the same period deaths went up from one to 27, injuries from 45 to 279, home attacks from 51 to 232, while attacks on vehicles increased from 100 to 651. Violence rocketed after Mandela’s release, but he said nothing.
So it’s no wonder the ANC does nothing about the current barbarism - violence is part of their DNA. They clearly consider this behavior normal.
The ANC bombed, necklaced and terrorized its path to power:
Dr. Anthea Jeffery: “The Truth about the Truth Commission” (SAIRR 1999) clearly outlines how the ANC bombed, necklaced and terrorized on its path to power.

• The Shell House massacre was an example of Mr. Mandela’s contempt for the law and his cavalier approach to violence and killing:

• In March 1994 thousands of Zulu loyalists armed with traditional weapons marched through Johannesburg and past the ANC’s Shell House (now Luthuli House) in solidarity with the Zulu king. Snipers were on the roof of Shell House. They killed at least ten Zulus in cold blood on the express instructions of Nelson Mandela. He told the snipers to use lethal force if necessary to protect Shell House. He then refused police permission to enter the building to conduct an investigation. 

• He brazenly confirmed this at a press conference, knowing that no one would prosecute him for the deaths of these Zulus. Mr Justice Robert Nugent found in a 1997 judicial enquiry into the shootings that “there was no justification for shooting at the crowd at all, and that the barrage of fire from the ANC was grossly excessive”.
-- Anthea Jeffery: http://www.nelsonmandela.org/omalley/index.php/site/q/03lv02167/04lv02264/05lv02335/06lv02336/07lv02344.htm
-- http://www.jonathanball.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4095:jbp-author-anthea-jeffery&catid=300:j
And the current SA President Jacob Zuma finds nothing shameful in publicly telling his followers to take up their machine guns and “shoot the Boers”. 
Video: https://youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys
Julius Malema who now (*purportedly*) heads his own political party Economic Freedom Fighters, and has publicly told the mobs to “take back the land” and that if the farmers won’t give it over willingly, then “they will be sorry”. The green light for violence has been given from the country’s top echelons, so farmers are fair game. After all, this is how the ANC took power. Violence is the party’s modus operandi.
The other DNA:
Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa says crime in South Africa is “indiscriminate”, that 'blacks suffer from crime as well as whites'. Of course they do: they are victims of their own people. In white countries one does not see the type of savagery and blood lust one sees in South Africa. The farm murder savagery is virtually unheard of in Norway, Australia, Canada and other 'overwhelmingly white' countries.
The government approach to 'justice' is different when applied to whites:
It is unfortunate that South Africa’s whites are the victims of history and geography, so what is generic to many in South Africa is inflicted on whites who, because of their DNA, do not retaliate in kind. The government’s approach to justice is sometimes different when applied to whites.
    The Gauteng black township of Khutsong recently witnessed rampaging mobs out for retribution for what they believed were criminal acts that had gone unpunished.  Houses with black people inside, municipal offices, libraries and shops were burnt to the ground. People were necklaced (they were torched with a petrol-filled tyre around their necks). Others were slashed to death with  pangas during these "protests" against the lack of government protection against gangs and drugs in the area. Residents took the law into their own hands -- and as far as is known, nobody has been arrested for these atrocities.
If a white farmer shoots someone in self-defence on his property, he gets arrested and charged with murder:
But if a farmer shoots at someone on his property whom he suspects could cause harm, and that person is killed or injured, the farmer is arrested and in most cases is charged with murder or attempted murder. In this case there is immediate action by the police, but no action is taken in the townships against vigilante mobs.

• In fact, there are no-go areas which the police will not enter! 
One doesn’t see white vigilante mobs swarming into (black) areas with retribution on their minds, burning and necklacing people and slicing others up with pangas.
Africa is savagely violent.
The Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo are currently embroiled in vicious internal battles. Sudan, Somalia, Kenya and Nigeria are struggling to keep the peace. Mozambique now faces an uprising. And so it goes on. The turmoil is not only violent, it is savagely violent. Chopped off limbs, mindless massacres and the endless march of refugees “escaping the violence” regularly appear on our TV screens.
We place emphasis on farm murders because TAU SA’s responsibility is to inform the world about the challenges facing commercial farmers here at the tip of Africa.
But we cannot avert our eyes to what happens to others in this country. We close with the following report:
Tuesday November 5, 2013: During a recent trial of three black men, it was revealed they broke into a family home in Walkerville, Johannesburg where they assaulted and shot dead Tony Viana, 53, brutally raped and killed his wife Geraldine and tied up and gagged their sobbing son Amaro.

Above: They pushed the young boy into a bath of boiling water to drown him “because he would be able to identify them”. While raping Mrs. Viana, they stood on her face to restrain her. During what was stated to be a "burglary", the family’s dog barked. He was killed by disembowelment. The three black men left the courtroom for their cells laughing, according to Johannesburg’s Beeld newspaper.
In the new South Africa, peoples of entirely different values, history, race, backgrounds and thought processes are living together in what is incongruously called a “rainbow” nation. There was a time when separation seemed to be the only sane solution, but this policy was kicked under the bus.
http://www.tlu.co.za/index.php/en/2012-03-05-06-29-7/latest-news/373-international-bulletin-nov-2013.html
Crime Scene Cleanup: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cscnorth/
Finally, Dan Roodt says it better than I ever could:

Why everyone should support the Afrikaner struggle

November 10, 2013  Twitter @DanRoodt 
Dan Roodt With violence and anti-white racism rising in South Africa, Afrikaners need international support to survive. Our unique testimony of how a Western nation is being dominated by non-Westerners may just save the whole of our civilization! Donate or subscribe to praag!  http://praag.org/?p=11549 

"It is now commonly accepted that Afrikaners and South African whites generally are in deep trouble. There are now two, no three, major black political parties who are trying to outbid one another in confiscating white-owned land, taxing us more, putting stricter racial quotas on our rugby and cricket teams, swamping the remaining white-majority schools with black pupils and making it harder for white students to gain entry to university. Even local taxes are used in an attempt to bankrupt many white-owned small businesses or family-owned farms.
"All in all, the multicultural experiment is failing dismally in South Africa. Violence and mayhem are rising (70,000 of us killed since 1994), like corruption, environmental degradation and intolerance among South Africa’s linguistic and ethnic groups. Foreign Africans, like white farmers, are routinely killed and more often than not the police and the criminal justice system are turning a blind eye.

The city of Pretoria, with the Voortrekker Monument in the foreground
"To many people overseas, South Africa is a lost cause, a sinking ship only worth abandoning. Yet, the very failure of our society presents a powerful argument against political correctness that may still save us and European civilization. It will take decades for Europe or North America to reach the state of advanced decay that South Africa finds itself in. We are ahead of the curve, as they say. We are the empirical proof that multiculturalism, affirmative action, the adulation of black people simply because they are black, lead straight to disaster!
"But still, the skeptic may ask, why is it worth saving three or four million million whites in South Africa when the entire European/Western civilization is currently at risk? When support is needed to save France, Britain, the USA, from a programmed demise and takeover by other cultures, why bother about South Africa?
I accept that laying down our lives for most of the twentieth century in at least four wars fought for the Allies of for the West, does not count for much. But here are some persuasive reasons why you should support us now, in our final battle for survival. It is not a physical, but a spiritual battle, one of the will. We have many enemies and few friends… Yet we continue, against all odds, to resist being murdered, being acculturated, being assimilated!
Why the Afrikaner people are worth saving (and supporting)
"Most of us come from Northern Europe which, for the last 300 years or so, ever since the Enlightenment, has produced some of the foremost breakthroughs in science, philosophy, art, music and literature.
If it is worth saving Northern Europeans, it is worth saving us. In fact, we are a unique group of interbred Dutch, Germans, French and Scots who mostly speak a modernised Germanic dialect called Afrikaans. During the twentieth century we were united during a great national movement that was only brought down through foreign intervention, terror, intense propaganda, financial sanctions and more. Instead of getting a federal system and tolerance for ethnic diversity, we got Leninism and ethnic domination, even a slow genocide during which we are being killed one by one, family by family.
To many people, language is but a means of communication. Yet without Milton or the English Romantic poets, the English language would never have expressed a unique national identity, nor would German have acquired a high status without Goethe, Russian without Pushkin and Dostoevsky, etc.
"The astonishing aspect about our language, Afrikaans, is that, while evolving into a simplified grammar, its lexicon or vocabulary has remained more or less intact since the European Middle Ages, much more so than even the major European languages.
"We maintain a unique link with our distant past in Europe. There is some evidence that most of Northern Europe spoke dialects very similar to Afrikaans from 1300 to 1600 when Low German was the lingua franca of the Hanseatic League, a forerunner of the European Union which bound hundreds of cities together, from Russia to England and the Low Countries.
"This trade and seafarer’s tongue finally beached right here in South Africa in 1652. We nurtured and cared for this language which today, against the hostility of the state and global corporations who would like to see it disappear, remains a vehicle for cultural and scientific expression, for teaching anything from law to mathematics, from film to cooking, from information technology to accounting or high finance.
The Afrikaners have become hardy and strong after more than three centuries in Africa:

Above: "After more than three centuries in Africa, we have become hardy and strong. Is there any other country in the world where blacks have to impose racial quotas favouring themselves because they feel threatened by the sporting prowess of whites? Not to mention the most radical affirmative action programme on earth, in order to starve us economically, intellectually, even literally, so as to prevent us from producing food on our farms, like we have done since the 1650s!
The battle for South Africa is not over. One would have thought our fate was sealed in 1994 when Nelson Mandela became president of this country, after the dismal failure of the then Afrikaner leadership during the negotiations at Kempton Park. An avowed communist and co-conspirator of the East German Stasi, Joe Slovo, triumphed over them all. Yet, such is our resilience in the face of terror, farm murders, racial and language discrimination, economic and educational injustices, that after 20 years of very hostile government we are still here!
The unique contribution of Afrikaners to the future of Europe?
Just today I saw a French TV debate on Ce soir ou jamais! in which a Cameroonian author, Léonora Miano, told Elisabeth Lévy “not to be afraid of becoming a minority in France”. Lévy took the risk of articulating the apprehension of many French people in seeing their country changed culturally by immigration. With supreme arrogance, Miano told her bluntly that “this is what is called a mutation” and “it is going to happen”.
What will life be like once the French are a minority in France, the Dutch a minority in the Netherlands, the Italians a minority in Italy, and so on? Well, they need look no further than South Africa to find the nightmarish answer. Once one becomes a minority under a non-Western majority, one is simply forced to undergo constant violence, debasement, humiliation and impoverishment through racial and ethnic quotas.
The testimony that we Afrikaners bring to the international debate on immigration, multiculturalism, race and ethnicity, may yet save Western and European civilization! Yet for that possibility to be realised, we ourselves need to survive.
We did not ask to be cast ashore in 1652...
We did not ask to be cast ashore in 1652, yet we have made the most of our opportunity by building the most successful country in Africa, a country where we are today cast as foreigners. We are denied access to the very institutions our forebears had founded while our names are removed from towns, streets and buildings, to bring home to us that we are the racial and cultural “other”. We are good enough to pay taxes but not to be counted as full citizens; a myriad of laws impose a fundamental inequality on us under the pretext of ensuring, precisely, “racial equality”.
In South Africa --  as there will no doubt soon be all over the world -- we have something called “fair discrimination”, which is nothing other than anti-white racism.
If you believe our voice and unique testimony should be heard -- and that we do not deserve simply being killed or expelled from our own country, then we humbly ask you to support our struggle for dignity, equality and fair treatment by the black majority and their radical communist allies.
For our long-term survival, like that of the Palestinians, only self-government will suffice.
Please support us, in word and in deed!
- See more at: http://praag.org/?p=11549

YouTube Video of Winnie Mandela Condoning Necklace Murders
(Not for sensitive viewers)
Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.12.13 9:57

What a fantastic post Snifferdog. I suspect a lot of people will find it hard to stomach reading about the real violence but it's very real and living under this constant threat is the norm.

When I was held hostage by gunmen in the house in South Africa I honestly expected to die a seriously violent death. I expected it because it happens frequently. My (white) neighbours had recently lost their parents in a house robbery. They had left the mother dead on the driveway with a slit throat and a plastic bag over her head. They had shot the father.

Rainbow nation? I think not.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 09.12.13 13:40

Oh dear!   wow  Shame on local councillor Tim Jones I say!

Arrested because he joked about Mandela: Police hold shopkeeper for eight hours, take his DNA and seize his computer - after local councillor objects to off-colour internet comments

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520662/Neil-Phillips-quizzed-8-HOURS-police-Nelson-Mandela-Twitter-jokes.html#comments

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 13.12.13 20:11

@Daisy wrote:Oh dear! Shame on local councillor Tim Jones I say!
Arrested because he joked about Mandela: Police hold shopkeeper for eight hours, take his DNA and seize his computer - after local councillor objects to off-colour internet comments

I just hope Mandela is laughing his socks off at the antics of the sign-lainguage man who was babbling on about "Prawns" and Rocking horses" !
We should write the script.

"My Peeple, Today we are gather heer to celibrate the laaf of our most famous prawn. A man who be-strode the Rocking harse of histaury . . ."

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 13.12.13 21:36

LOL.. That sign language is almost certainly "Whooshed..." ...!!

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Private Eye - still on the case !

Post by PeterMac on 13.01.14 10:53

Now he is dead buried and out of the news, the truth can be told
Private Eye

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.01.14 11:03

Stompie McKenzie / Stompie Moetski:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stompie_Moeketsi

First Avenue in Harlow was renamed Mandela Avenue by a hard left Labour Council in the 1980s.

Some were so outraged by the murder of Stompie McKenzie by what was known as the MUFC (Mandela United Football Club) that they wrote to the local newspaper suggesting it be renamed 'Stompie McKenzie Avenue', in honour of the 14-year-old boy murdered by Winnie Mandela and her MUFC fellow-murderers

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 18.02.14 1:02

I am really shocked at the comments on this thread from a forum that I have such respect for.
BIGOTED, NARROW MINDED, OUTRIGHT RACIST IN TONE AND OVERALL A TOTAL IGNORANCE OF HISTORICAL FACTS,
THAT CANNOT BE EXCUSED TODAY, BEARING IN MIND THAT THE TRUTH IS ONLINE FOR ALL TO READ......THERE IS NO
GOING BACK. 
you want the truth about Madeleine, but you want to live in a fantasy land when it comes to sad truth about OUR history
and the even sadder truth that the UK have yet to admit their crimes against humanity and return all the billions of loot that they
stole from 3rd world nations in order to enrich themselves and leave those nations struggling to survive. South Africa was and still is
controlled by western powers.............diamond mines, sugar you name it..........the people of South Africa do not gain from the economy
it is controlled by the west. Is it any wonder that the ANC are running amok and behaving like Demi Gods? it is because they are not free, they
are told what to do and how to govern by America. Nelson Mandela learnt the hard way that to stay alive meant cooperating with the mafia.
Many moons ago  I worked with a Jewish company who did business with South Africa, one day I was taken to task by my boss for revealing
to a client that one of our buyers was on a trip to South Africa.........was told in no uncertain terms that any mention of South Africa was a no no.
It was years later that I linked the dots............and realised just how sensitive trade with South Africa at that time was.
Looking back the company that I worked with although Jewish through and through they were just business guys attempting to make a living, and
yes shares in sugar was ok, they just did not want to be drawn into the politics of the day..........well that is how they would like to be portrayed.
The facts as we now know are somewhat different.
It is only a matter of time before the free west does the decent thing and questions the Irish vote on the EU treaty, and reads between the lines of
why Ireland was a magnate for American presidents and UK prime ministers at a time that was crucial for the EU  to establish its place as a world government
without a mandate and without substance.......We were led to believe that the visits were all about peace in Northern Ireland ............the pattern of the
visits tells a different story.
The EU is a one big SCAM............unelected officials stay in power forever...........take a look at Neil Kinnock.....he failed to become UK leader...........suddenly
he is an elected EU official .......and his wife also becomes an EU official then his son...............I mean where does it end ...and who elected these jerks?
and when do they resign? 
Guess the answer is they are good old British stock ................so whatever they do and no matter how many millions they scam due to playing the game they will
be remembered fondly.
Mandela, was a man of the moment back in his day, he risked his life for his people at a time when black men were seen as no more than trash to be used and abused
at the will of the minority white slave masters. He deserves respect and the blacks of south africa who grew up under the cruel apartheid regime fuelled by UK Government
support have an affinity with the man..........he was the voice that they listened to in their desperate struggle for sanity against a monster that that they could not fight.
Henry Kissenger's involvement with Mandela was a sign that the Zionists were controlling things, Mandella could continue his struggle but, with the zionists dictating the shots.
The ANC today is a sad reflection of Nelson Mandela and his aspirations.............but that is because the ANC is just another USA propaganda regime bought and paid for and
the sad fact is that the people of South Africa will never be free of slavery unless they take up arms and rid themselves of the imposters that have pilfered their resources for
the past 4 hundred years and say enough is enough we the true peoples of South Africa take control of our resources just like Zimbabwe............yes we will have our trials but
they will be no worse than the suffering endured past decades whilst the white man was draining our resources and starving our people.

I so believe this scenario will happen in my lifetime, it is long overdue.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.02.14 2:00

Think rainbow nation and think history and read the history of South Africa and think about what South Africans (they come in all shapes, sizes and colours - btw South Africa was hardly inhabited by black Africans in the not so distant past) are experiencing.

Escalating violent crime under a black ANC government that is corrupt beyond belief. Black people exploited by the ANC - their OWN people.

Take a look at Johannesburg - the rape capital of the world. Townships don't report dreadful crimes - they are a daily occurrence and accepted.

Mandela's legacy to his people?

Not a lot really.

Zuma's Nkandla palace is doing well. Mandela's family were fighting for his riches even before he died and are doing so now.

The ANC - the communists who don't give a toss for their own people.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 11.08.14 17:01

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:Some black older people who remember South Africa before ANC rule mention how they always had meat for the pot...
Apartheid was undoubtedly wrong in principle and discrimnatory - but, despite apartheid, before ANC rule there was always a vast stream of migrants from black-majority countries trying to get into South Africa - because the living conditions there were much better

ETA:   A song sung by the McCalmans about life in pre-ANC South Africa, with references to Sharpeville and Soweto. The hope for the future comes out in the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSAqthRUFzk

but maybe, except for the few, those hopes are being dashed
I have just seen these posts and I must take issue with you Tony.  

Most people only know about South Africa in apartheid times from the lying media. Yes, the MSM has been lying to people the world over for many years about many things.  Many people suffer from cognitive dissonance, and cannot accept that they have been lied to from the cradle to the grave. 

Apartheid means separate development.  This is the natural way that most people of different races instinctively wish to live, observing their own cultures. 

Now, at the beginning of apartheid, blacks were allocated their own vast stretches of fertile land (countries), according to their tribes. Each tribe were given their own countries to ensure peace and tranquility amongst the various tribes, who continuously fought amongst one another as was the custom. These areas were self governed under the guidance of South Africa, and were heavily subsidised by white taxpayers, (being that blacks did not pay taxes at all, until GST (General Sales Tax), was introduced on food during the late seventies.  These black countries were helped in many ways by white South Africa to become independent, and millions of Rands were pumped into them.  White people who were living in these now black countries were paid out (with taxpayers money), and relocated, leaving behind established farms, businesses and towns.

Blacks were allowed to work in South Africa, and blacks already living in South Africa were allowed to stay, albeit in their own areas, and they had South African Citizenship..  Blacks in their own countries, could work in S Africa, but had to have a passport, as you do, when entering another country.  Blacks were to hopefully establish their own vibrant country, with the help of white taxpayer money and expertise from South Africa.  Once these separate black countries felt they could live independent from South Africa, they could choose to become autonomous, but naturally would not be entitled to receive white taxpayer money in that case. 

Many South African whites would love to have their own country within South Africa, but this has been denied to them.  The Eastern half of South Africa was given to the Afrikaans speaking South Africans by the Swazi king at the time.  This was for practical purposes, as the Afrikaners kept the warring cattle thieves away from Swaziland, thus affording the Swazis protection from the warring Zulus.  

Today, this is what whites have to put up with in South Africa.  We are being systematically murdered.  Often nothing is stolen when people are brutally murdered in their own homes.  

Whites are being attacked mentally and physically.  Every time black people don't like something they blame it on apartheid or the white person.  Even now that South Africa has been ruled by blacks for 20 years, it is always the white persons fault.  We have a system in this country where blacks have to be given first choice in the work place.  Many times critical government jobs remain unfilled, because there are no qualified blacks to take up the position. 

This is what whites have to put up with in our lovely new South Africa.  Race hate pamphlets found in the toilets of Potchefstroom University. 

“Kill the Boer, Kill the Racist, Kill Afrikaans!”, lui ʼn pamflet op die Puk
AfriForum Jeug veroordeel die rassehaat-pamflet wat in badkamers by die Potchefstroomkampus van die Noordwes-Universiteit (NWU) versprei is, ten sterkste. Die pamflet, wat ’n Afrika-bevrydingsembleem soortgelyk aan dié van Sasco bevat, lui: “Kill the Boer, Kill the Racist, Kill Afrikaans.”

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.08.14 21:48

Julius Madbucket Malema (a criminal), the man who thinks it's ok to live in Sandton (one of the richest and most exclusive areas of South Africa) and to preach about a revolution and his love of his brothers and his ties with Zimbabwe (he loves Robert Mugabe). This man hates white people (doesn't matter where they come from either).

Now I realise he's been kicked out of ANCYL (it took them a long time and he was Zuma's brown eyed boy for quite awhile) but he's still got a big following. This arse turns up in red berets and talks about revolution. This arse is listened to.  This arse will turn black against black - that's where his power lies. There's no need to concentrate on turning blacks against whites it's already been done by the ANC who allowed this arse to head up ANCYL (their Youth League).

I've said arse quite a lot so I'm going to sit in the naughty corner for ten minutes.

Here's Madbucket talking to a white Daily Telegraph reporter who pointed out the Malema lives in Sandton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whzWf8JK36U
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 12.08.14 8:55

Tony, you mentioned the young black boy Stompie Moeketsi Seipei, 14 years old at the time), who was murdered/tortured to death, on the instructions of Winnie Mandela, ex wife of Nelson Mandela. She remains unpunished for this crime, amongst others, such as incitement to kill by necklacing, a cruel method of murder, where the victim is bound by having a car tyre put around their bodies, doused with petrol, and set alight. School children, and mothers with babies on their backs are partial to these events, and it is not unknown for an individual to remove and eat a piece of the victim, all the while pelting him/her with stones, laughing, singing and making merry.

Stompie was abducted from a Soweto orphanage and murdered because Winnie Mandela claimed that he Stompie, was being sexually abused by the rev. who started and ran it - The mind boggles - but there really is a fundamental difference between white and black culture. (can you imagine a high profile person such as Cherie Blair publically getting away with such behaviour? I do not condone such behaviour, or want my children exposed to this, therefore I say that apartheid was right, and the proof in the pudding, as has been shown, time and again in post apartheid SA, to the detriment of law abiding people, both black and white.

When the many atrocities happening under our black government are exposed, it is interesting to note that the silence, world wide, is truly deafening.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.04.15 20:01

I'm bumping this up.

The UK Press are reporting at the moment on South Africa. It's too little too late as far as I'm concerned and it doesn't really cover the whole issue. However, I'm grateful to the Press to show what a bunch of savages with pangas (machetes) is.

This is the true face of South Africa. This is what people live with. Toyi toyi comes with guns and pangas. South Africa is the most violent country that claims to be civilized. It's not just about white people being targets of crime. It's about a violent country with a despicable and corrupt government. Just about anything (and I mean anything) can be bought by anyone with money in South Africa.

I used to weep for this country. I'm now (having lived there) resigned to the fact it's a basket case.

It's about time to place trading sanctions back on South Africa until they clean up their act.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3043276/South-Africa-descending-new-apartheid-Immigrants-create-armed-gangs-patrol-streets-face-violence-aimed-foreigners.html
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum