The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry's blog.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry's blog.

Post by Peneda Geres on 08.06.13 2:10

I have just started reading Gerry's lies blog, I truly cannot believe what I'm reading; example.

It
has been very difficult to leave Sean and Amelie but it is only for one
nght and we will be
back to see them before
bedtime tomorrow. Trish and Sandy (Madeleine’s Godparents) who have been
with us in Portugal
since Day 2 are looking
after them and we were surprised to hear they were tucked up in bed by
7.30pm- they must like their
new beds!

Anyone spot the

factor in this paragraph?

Peneda Geres

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry's blog.

Post by tigger on 08.06.13 6:21

The beds vs. the cots have always been a factor. They were too big for cots and there are several slips in interviews where either Kate or Gerry say the 'bed' instead of cots.
Might this obsession with beds and cots have something to do with the pillowcase from the bed in Rothley where Madeleine was said to be the only one sleeping in a bed?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.06.13 7:55

Surprised - at 7:30
Beds
. . .
They cannot open their mouths, or put pen to paper, (finger to keyboard) without demonstrating the falsity of almost everything they have ever said.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 08.06.13 14:20

tigger wrote:The beds vs. the cots have always been a factor. They were too big for cots and there are several slips in interviews where either Kate or Gerry say the 'bed' instead of cots.
Might this obsession with beds and cots have something to do with the pillowcase from the bed in Rothley where Madeleine was said to be the only one sleeping in a bed?

This caught my eye tigger; "....we were surprised to hear they were tucked up in bed by
new beds!"

Wern't we told 7.30 was the norm, so why the surprise?
Peneda Geres

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.06.13 20:34

Peneda Geres wrote:
tigger wrote:The beds vs. the cots have always been a factor. They were too big for cots and there are several slips in interviews where either Kate or Gerry say the 'bed' instead of cots.

This caught my eye tigger; "....we were surprised to hear they were tucked up in bed by
new beds!"

Wern't we told 7.30 was the norm, so why the surprise?

In the diary there are several moans about the problem of getting the twins to sleep. On the lines of 'bedtime was again a trial' (not litt. quote).
7.30 was the norm up to the 3rd of May - after that - I don't know, did they run out of milk and biscuits?

Then there was the cot which the cleaner said was in the main bedroom on Wednesday morning and Kate says it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.06.13 21:19

tigger wrote:
Then there was the cot which the cleaner said was in the main bedroom on Wednesday morning and Kate says it wasn't.
Perhaps this is why Kate said her book was a "Version of the truth"
May it be that the Cleaner's version is the other one.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 08.06.13 23:46

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
Perhaps this is why Kate said her book was a "Version of the truth"
May it be that the Cleaner's version is the other one.

Really, did Kate say it was a "version of the truth"? If indeed she did say it was a "version", then WOW!, one has to ask, how many versions of the truth are there?
Peneda Geres

Back to top Go down

Gerry's blog

Post by marconi on 09.06.13 0:14

The most pleased couple I have ever heard of are the Mcanns.

The worse their life gets, the more pleased they seem to become.

marconi

Back to top Go down

An 'account' of the truth. Not the truth as such....

Post by tigger on 09.06.13 5:53

Dr. Roberts on Kate's book - the rest of the article can be found on McCannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
16 March 2011

"I WANNA TELL YOU A STORY"

As Max Bygraves would say.

According to the tabloid press, Kate McCann 'wants to give an account of the truth on Madeleine.'

Second only to common abuse of the apostrophe in English must come the inappropriate preposition. Supposing this 'account' to be even vaguely coherent, since we know that it is already complete (384 pages, according to the Daily Express) why, besides concerning itself with the truth 'on Madeleine,' rather than about her or of her disappearance, is it represented as a future desire, when it is already a fait accompli? 'I want to' (as in, 'I would like to') has the rather dubious tone of an as yet unfulfilled intention. Instead of 'In my book I give (or 'have given' even) a full (or truthful) account of events...' etc., etc. we have a futuristic intention to present a version of the truth.

To the casual observer, the McCanns' behaviour, as well as their idiosyncratic turns of phrase, must appear altogether bizarre. Here, the author of what purports to be a substantial book, in volume at least, on the subject of her daughter's disappearance while on holiday, is the very same individual who once berated a journalist with the claim 'I know. I was there,' having previously expressed public regret that she 'wasn't there at that minute.'

On the basis of the various accounts so far delivered up in evidence by the McCanns and their holiday associates, this latest variation need not, indeed could not extend to 384 words, much less 384 pages.

'Madeleine was asleep while we were out drinking and when I looked she'd gone. I didn't look after that.' THE END.

A short story, but nothing to rival Maupassant.

There's another short story lodged within the Daily Express advertisement for the McCann book, with a gist as ambiguous and misleading as Kate's declaration, 'Every penny we raise will be spent on our search,' where emphasis should be placed on our rather than search. 'Within weeks of Madeleine being snatched...money from the public poured in to help fund the massive search for her.'

From the perspective of the charitable public that is indeed why people parted with their cash - to help fund the massive search for Madeleine. But the scale of our search, i.e. the company, is not to be misunderstood as 'massive' in any respect whatsoever. Nor should it be mistakenly associated with the massive search undertaken by the Portuguese in the immediate aftermath of Madeleine's disappearance - the largest search operation ever mounted in Portugal and one in which even the citizenry willingly participated. And what did they get from the McCanns in return? Bountiful thanks? No. Just criticism. Certainly not money. Nowhere in the published accounts of the Madeleine Fund will you see an entry covering disbursements to the Portuguese.

unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 09.06.13 6:39

tigger wrote:Dr. Roberts on Kate's book

From the perspective of the charitable public that is indeed why people parted with their cash - to help fund the massive search for Madeleine. But the scale of our search, i.e. the company, is not to be misunderstood as 'massive' in any respect whatsoever. Nor should it be mistakenly associated with the massive search undertaken by the Portuguese in the immediate aftermath of Madeleine's disappearance - the largest search operation ever mounted in Portugal and one in which even the citizenry willingly participated. And what did they get from the McCanns in return? Bountiful thanks? No. Just criticism. Certainly not money. Nowhere in the published accounts of the Madeleine Fund will you see an entry covering disbursements to the Portuguese.

unquote

angry2
AskTheDogsSandra

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.06.13 14:06

Mr. said Ask the Dogs Sandra. Sandra replied No Gerry I am asking you (along those lines). Not so clever remark was it Mr? as I don't recall that he gave a reply. pah.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Another clanger

Post by Peneda Geres on 10.06.13 0:53

I do hope others don't mind me posting my thoughts on Gerry's blogs as they may have been covered beforehand.

"It
felt as if time stood still for
a moment when the Pope
looked into our faces and there was almost instant recognition and a
change in his expression. He said
he would pray for us,
our family and Madeleine".

In my view the Narcissistic nature of that one sentence speaks volumes. Us first, family second and Madeleine last.
Peneda Geres

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.06.13 6:42

Everybody has a different insight, so going over 'old ground' is always very useful.

'Rome is preparing itself for our visit' is another, either from the blog or the diary.

The IVF may be the main reason why the McCanns were wiped from the Vatican website. If the Pope had known that, I'm sure they'd not have been shoehorned into the blessing. Which wasn't for them alone although Clarrie and the press conspired to make it look like that.

Kate didn't have her head covered - cute innocent ponytail otherwise not visible - so as usual no respect at all for church or even the Pope. Just making the most of the publicity in every case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 10.06.13 8:51

tigger wrote:
'Rome is preparing itself for our visit' is another, either from the blog or the diary.

Narcissistic, doesn't even begin to describe it!

Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry's blog

Post by Monty Heck on 10.06.13 10:13

PeterMac on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:55 am

Surprised - at 7:30
Beds
. . .
They cannot open their mouths, or put pen to paper, (finger to keyboard) without demonstrating the falsity of almost everything they have ever said.

Hear hear. Massive red flag that the wonderful pre 3 May bedtime routine was not the norm after all but the exception. Since children do not sleep earlier, better, longer, with less disturbance in a strange environment, this miracle routine had surely to be medically assisted. The question is why Grange seems to be searching here, there and everywhere rather than getting to the root of the truth, by reinterviewing key witnesses. With rigour this time, without the relaxed over familiarity of the rogatory interviews, or the "handling with tweezers" original PJ interviews. T9 got away so lightly on those occasions it is quite breathtaking.

Monty Heck

Back to top Go down

Gerry's blog

Post by marconi on 10.06.13 11:45

Peter Mac, it is a review and not an official investigation. It is Obvious that the Met have to review every item, to eliminate the nonsense ones. They impossibly could have started with Tapas 9. They are already very far, a dozen of left overs.

They have to show or even to prove that all of the items that were examed before did not show any possibility of solving the case.

They are now concentrated on Tapas 9, in my opinion. It seems that some of them wanted to change their statements in September 2007, O'Brian with his vomitting daughter, Tanner with her sighting and Payne who spent the whole evening at the Tapas because he had a minitor.

At that time they said that they were not afraid of the McCanns but afraid of the political lobby around Kate and Gerry.

There is no political lobbby around the McCanns anymore, News of the World disappeared and Cameron and Theresa May asked for the review, after the McCanns had insited in their request.

But I believe that Kate's book was the reason of the review : the issue was exhausted, papers could not write any new things about the case and that is why Rebekah Brooks "persuaded" Cameron to put the Yard in it.

A trial in Algarve will bring more news, the Sun and other papers will make millions again.

I cite here Aljazeera in their documentay: "Journalists don't like anybody. They don't even like themselves."

And they chose the way that brings them more money. It is what Rebekah did, in my opinion.

marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 10.06.13 12:47

marconi wrote:Peter Mac, it is a review and not an official investigation. It is Obvious that the Met have to review every item, to eliminate the nonsense ones.

And they chose the way that brings them more money. It is what Rebekah did, in my opinion.
Precisely - far more papers to be sold on the back of hocking 'revelation's about a famous pair than a pair of nonenties. Build 'em up and knock 'em down - well worn technique to sell more papers. That way, you make money on the way up, and even more in the spectular crash down. Cynical.

Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum