The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Video Madeleine's coloboma and the McCann strategy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Madeleine's coloboma and the McCann strategy

Post by tigger on 06.06.13 15:30

Interesting video with lots of clips from statements by family and friends. Rachel M. on resuscitation, Trish Cameron on windows jemmied and door hanging open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3wUsb3KQg&feature=player_embedded#!

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Madeleine's coloboma and the McCann strategy

Post by tigger on 06.06.13 18:31

One of the things that struck me is the David Beckham advert.

I believe it went out on the 10th. So who organised the copyright for one thing of the background music 'Don't you forget about me'?
It was only a week since she went missing, her picture was all over the world and it seems a little early for that title.

To me it seems more than a tad prepared. How did it go? Ring David Beckham and ask him to do a TV ad? For which you happen to have just the right music? Does anyone here know when and how often this tune was used in connection with Maddie?
David Beckham said yes of course, being that sort of chap, but he had no part in designing the ad or the music.
Perhaps I'm overdoing this, but - all my opinion of course.

Back to top Go down

Dutch video McCanns

Post by tigger on 06.06.13 20:31

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2011/exclusief-interview-met-kate-mccann/

21/6/2011

Interesting in that Kate tells us that the abductor seen by JT had his hands crossed - she demonstrates - and then she copies JT's gesture and says that carrying a child on the shoulder is more natural.
(How on earth could JT see that he had his hands crossed? They'd be under the child. Obviously by this time they've read and realised that carrying a child in that position is next to impossible for any length of time, best they can do is increase the support by crossing his hands).

In JT's video she makes the slip of saying 'I' carried her.

(I misnamed this topic) I thought I'd list a number of videos mostly around the book launch and a list of 07 BBC ones, which I can't get on BBC player as that doesn't work in some countries.

Back to top Go down

Pre-planning?

Post by Guest on 06.06.13 20:38

It could be that people - being basically good-natured - were anxious to do everything to help the McCanns in the shortest possible time. Perhaps they didn't have permission to use that song but it would have been thought really mean if anyone had objected.

That might also explain the limited company being set up in near record time; there can have been few people then asking what the heck (I'll be polite!) were the parents of a child they claimed had been abducted doing going along that bizarre route.

There were also e-mails being sent out (was it Motor Mouth Auntie Phil?) within a week to all and sundry asking for help, particularly anyone who was going to mainland Europe. I received one at work and rushed to forward it to someone who was about to go on holiday!

A crisis situation (or what appears to be one) brings out in the best in most people.

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Madeleine's coloboma and the McCann strategy

Post by tigger on 06.06.13 21:12

Yes, I realise that and it may seem like nit-picking, but I'm pretty sure that Beckham was asked, he didn't offer. Rowling was asked for something she wasn't willing to give, she made a compromise by allowing posters in all shops stocking the new Harry Potter, but they'd asked for a bookmark with Maddie's face on it in every book sold! Later still Rowling was used as a ploy to sell the book and she stated publicly that she had nothing to do with it.
That's what I mean, from the start this manipulation of just about everybody.

Pretty sure a lot of people were forced into a public display of loyalty, these tailed off very quickly, there was not substance to it.
Getting David Beckham to do the advertisement, OK, but the way the music is used in it I find annoying, it could be an advert for Coca Cola by the sound of it. All dance and jazzy.
Then in June there was the announcement from Gerry that they would have a Global Madeleine Day with amongst others Elton John doing a concert. I'd bet my bottom dollar that EJ hadn't been informed. He did do one changed song I believe somewhere, but that was it again. Bulldozed into it, do it once and never again.
Same with Robbie Williams - wore the T shirt, stood up rather embarrassed in a football stadium and that was it.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum