The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by plebgate on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Their first disco at 4 years old. Unbelievable. What happened to childhood?

plebgate

Posts : 5980
Reputation : 1667
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by Ayniia on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:20 pm

@PeterMac wrote:
”We ate mostly in silence, concentrating on the kids. I couldn’t eat much, and alcohol was completely off my agenda. Fiona recalls that Gerry and I were completely shut down that day, barely able to talk, and although our friends tried to remain cheerful and behave normally to get us through it, they all felt awkward about being at this lovely villa, in the sunshine, in these circumstances. There was no cake. Gerry did attempt a toast but he was visibly upset and couldn’t manage much more than ‘I can’t even say happy birthday to my daughter . . .’ before choking up. The physical loss was more intense than ever. I ached for Madeleine."
from the book “madeleine”, by Kate McCann - p. 128



Saturday, 12 May 2007. Madeleine’s fourth birthday. Until it was upon us, we hadn’t been able to think about it: we simply couldn’t countenance the idea that by the time it arrived she wouldn’t be back with us to mark it. Not being with her today, loving her, pleasing her, enjoying her delight, was unbearable. We should have been at home, where we’d arranged a joint party in Leicester for Madeleine and two of her classmates at nursery, her best friend Sofia, who had been born on the same day, and a little boy called Sam whose birthday was within a few days of theirs. They had been going to have their first disco. I’d bought a couple of girl-band CDs a few weeks earlier and we’d been having singalongs in the car to warm up for it. The memory of Madeleine, sitting in the back seat, singing her heart out along with the Pussycat Dolls still makes me laugh. And cry.

What a load of c***! Pardon my french! This simply makes me crazy.

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks for that PM.

I'd forgotten that the reference to singing Pussycat Dolls songs was at the same time.

A reminder of one of their hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by Ayniia on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Thanks for that PM.

I'd forgotten that the reference to singing Pussycat Dolls songs was at the same time.

A reminder of one of their hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA

Very apropriate to a 4yo party!
Back OT why people even bother talking about sightings in the US? Even (supposing) that the "abductor" disguised her and made a fake passport, she was almost 4 she could talk! And her face was everywhere!

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by plebgate on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Bearing in mind that Maddie would have been 3 yrs. old when she was listening to the Pussycat dolls and was practising the lyrics with her mother beggars belief - to me anyway.

Those images and words are very raunchy even for a mid teen imo let alone a 3 year old. I know that the children probably did not understand the meaning of the words in the song, but they should imo not be exposed to anything like that until years later and then if I had anything to do with it, not even until adulthood.

3 years old and listening/watching that. I truly am gobsmacked by the revelation.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5980
Reputation : 1667
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by bobbin on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Thanks for that PM.

I'd forgotten that the reference to singing Pussycat Dolls songs was at the same time.

A reminder of one of their hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA
And just a few photos of the pussycat dolls. For the little 4 year olds to put on their bedroom walls.....aaaaaaaaah.... whatever happened to colouring in, oh I remember, that book was torn up to write the two versions of the 5A visits on. Madeleine stood no chance against her dream-head mother.
http://www.google.fr/search?q=pussycat+dolls+2007&client=firefox-a&hs=S4g&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=AIK0UdSFOYaN7AaJ-oGoDQ&ved=0CDgQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=666

bobbin

Posts : 2037
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:56 pm

The story might be simply the product of Kate's imagination, along with her telling of events that supposedly happened in PDL.

The Carter-Ruck drones missed the opportunity to remove it when they were checking the contents of the book but I guess that, if page 129 was considered okay, their standards are on a level with Kate's!

The McCanns must surely be falling about laughing, knowing that their inappropriate comments and photos of their daughter have been accepted without question, other than by we vile trolls of course.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by aquila on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:10 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The story might be simply the product of Kate's imagination, along with her telling of events that supposedly happened in PDL.

The Carter-Ruck drones missed the opportunity to remove it when they were checking the contents of the book but I guess that, if page 129 was considered okay, their standards are on a level with Kate's!

The McCanns must surely be falling about laughing, knowing that their inappropriate comments and photos of their daughter have been accepted without question, other than by we vile trolls of course.

Didn't Isabel Martorell say in court she hadn't read Kate's book?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8418
Reputation : 1534
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by PeterMac on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:05 pm

@aquila wrote:Didn't Isabel Martorell say in court she hadn't read Kate's book?
She did. But unfortunately for her Kate included this in the book
Not only had I never expected to get to know so many lawyers, I didn’t expect to like quite so many of them. Ed Smethurst, Adam Tudor, Isabel Hudson [now Matorell] and Isabel Duarte in particular have laboured faithfully out of the goodness of their hearts, on Madeleine’s behalf and ours, regardless of the day or the hour. Their priceless expertise and commitment has extended to the completion of this book.
It may, of course, be technically and legally correct, in that she did not pick up a copy and read every single word in it, but whether a jury would believe that having worked on the case for 5 years, or even longer, she would not have glanced at the important parts of book and be broadly aware of its contents is entirely another matter. But then she did also admit that the stuff about an "abduction" was based on uncorroborated hearsay and no more, so let us take the charitable view and say perhaps it was just incompetence.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by Snifferdog on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:58 pm

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:Didn't Isabel Martorell say in court she hadn't read Kate's book?
She did. But unfortunately for her Kate included this in the book
Not only had I never expected to get to know so many lawyers, I didn’t expect to like quite so many of them. Ed Smethurst, Adam Tudor, Isabel Hudson [now Matorell] and Isabel Duarte in particular have laboured faithfully out of the goodness of their hearts, on Madeleine’s behalf and ours, regardless of the day or the hour. Their priceless expertise and commitment has extended to the completion of this book.
It may, of course, be technically and legally correct, in that she did not pick up a copy and read every single word in it, but whether a jury would believe that having worked on the case for 5 years, or even longer, she would not have glanced at the important parts of book and be broadly aware of its contents is entirely another matter. But then she did also admit that the stuff about an "abduction" was based on uncorroborated hearsay and no more, so let us take the charitable view and say perhaps it was just incompetence.
Nah she should be charged with perjury. IMO Isabel M lied. I cannot believe that she did not read the book from cover to cover. Surely she needed to know what was written in it to cover all possible bases even if Kate lied about the editing.
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by PeterMac on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 pm

@Snifferdog wrote:Nah she should be charged with perjury. IMO Isabel M lied. I cannot believe that she did not read the book from cover to cover. Surely she needed to know what was written in it to cover all possible bases even if Kate lied about the editing.
No. Please let us all be charitable and say it may be professional incompetence. Then she herself can decide which way she wants to go.
We know the firm Carter-Ruck are apologists for abandoning children five nights in a row, we know they advocate leaving apartments unlocked, we know they blindly follow the instructions of their esteemed clients in many ways without troubling themselves with the problems of evidence - so long as the money continues to flow in -

One day, perhaps soon, DV, Mrs Matorell may become a mother.
I wonder if her professional antennae will begin to twitch is a different direction then?

That will be an interesting one. Will Mrs M leave her new born child alone in unlocked apartment , night after night, crying . . .
And if not, WHY NOT ?

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by sheila.edwards on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

yes why not mrs martorell !

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/