The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.06.13 22:06

@bobbin wrote:
@Peneda Geres wrote:
@Woofer wrote:If it is AC and RB, no wonder DC is upset.

I will reiterate, seb and sc, surprised it's taken this long.
sorry Peneda Geres, just seen your message. I was busy posting.
Interesting if seb and sc but I can't see why that would be embarrassing to DC, hurtful maybe, but not a risk to government surely.

Hi bobbin, so nowt to do with family values and the sanctity of marriage or those of us who "want to get on " or in MP terms should that read "want to get off".
Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.06.13 22:08

Well, if the Before its News site, linking to that bloke on Youtube who says it's SC, is the source, I would say it's rubbish, because he's clearly as thick as a brick.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.06.13 22:12

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Well, if the Before its News site, linking to that bloke on Youtube who says it's SC, is the source, I would say it's rubbish, because he's clearly as thick as a brick.

SC just isn`t the type IMO.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.06.13 22:12

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Well, if the Before its News site, linking to that bloke on Youtube who says it's SC, is the source, I would say it's rubbish, because he's clearly as thick as a brick.

I hear this will run and run.
Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.13 22:21

Harold Macmillan's wife was in a "relationship" with Boothby for 30 years.
So what !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.13 23:02

@PeterMac wrote:Harold Macmillan's wife was in a "relationship" with Boothby for 30 years.
So what !
So it must be something more serious, or expecting "us" to take it for something more serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.13 23:10

Nadine Dorries [email=MP‏@NadineDorriesMP]MP‏@NadineDorriesMP[/email]
@dbcats I know. All of Westminster knows!

Ian [email=Puddick‏@ianpuddick]Puddick‏@ianpuddick[/email]
@handleyjr Just been given names of secret #downingstreetaffair however they are protected by legal proceedings It won't be secret soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.06.13 23:28

candyfloss wrote:Nadine Dorries [email=MP‏@NadineDorriesMP]MP‏@NadineDorriesMP[/email]
@dbcats I know. All of Westminster knows!

Ian [email=Puddick‏@ianpuddick]Puddick‏@ianpuddick[/email]
@handleyjr Just been given names of secret #downingstreetaffair however they are protected by legal proceedings It won't be secret soon

This will run and run. And it's not Steve Ovet who despite all the good things he has done is not a lord.
Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.06.13 0:04

Well, various names have been put forward and, the way things are going, I'd be surprised if we don't all know the names within another 24 hours, or 48 hours at the most.

I find Nadine Dorries' tweet fascinating. She says: 'All Westminster knows...' - but we, the people, are apparently NOT allowed to know. It concerns 'No. 10' and therefore the running of our country. Yet apparently we are not allowed, for 'legal reasons', or whatever, to know about this thing that affects the running of our nation's affairs.

Some of the names mentioned so far come close to the MADELEINE McCANN affair, so as at the latest count there were nearly 1,200 visiting this thread, on a site dedicated to discovering the truth about Madeleine McCann, let's mention some of the No. 10 connections:

* David Cameron appointed Andy Coulson as his Director of Communications in the run-up to the 2010 General Election. Coulson edited the News of the World at a time when Rebekah Brooks was CEO of News International

* Cameron and Coulson duly appointed Clarence Mitchell as Coulson's No. 2. Mitchell has been the McCanns' Chief PR Adviser since May 2007 when Madeleine was reported missing

* In May 2011, to coincide with the launching of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', Rebekah Brooks, on her own admission, 'persuaded' (some would say threatened) David Cameron to set up a Review of the Maddie case by Scotland Yard wich has so far cost the taxpayer £4.75 million

* Clarence Mitchell was, until the week Madeleine was reported missing, the Head of Tony Blair's 40-strong Media Monitoring Unit. He publicly boasted that his role was, quote, 'To control what comes out in the media'. When he began to work for the McCanns on a part-time basis (Sept 2008), Mitchell was immediately employed by Matthew Freud as a PR consultant. Matthew Freud is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law

* Rebekah Brooks was until last year employed by Rupert Murdoch as his CEO of his News International media and publishing empire

* Coulson and Rebekah Brooks currently face criminal charges

* David Cameron and Rebekah Brooks exchanged many private emails and texts which many considered were relevant to the Leveson enquiry into the press but which Lord Leveson refused to disclose.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 03.06.13 0:26

If Tony is thinking what I am thinking, then this would hardly be news. Isn't Rebekah's trial coming up very soon? That one certainly knows how to get her own way, LOL (that's "Laugh out loud" Mr Cameron) big grin

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.13 0:30

Its going around now that its SamCam and Boris

Personally I wouldn't be the least surprised about SamCam. Nasty piece of work that one. Always keep a (one) eye on the quiet ones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.13 0:36

Its in the Express now

Affair claim stuns David Cameron
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/404573/Affair-claim-stuns-David-Cameron

A Downing Street source said: “This is not something we can talk about.”...For legal reasons the people involved in the relationship cannot be named

Why can't they be named? This our government and we have a right to know. The government serve us 'the people' ...we do not serve them...and if they are up to no good then we have a right to know. All this legal crap is just Bull. If its this bad then we have a right to know

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.06.13 3:36

Can I ask a favour please? Instead of initials can we just use names. Half of the rime I have no idea what you're talking about, being a bloody foreigner and all that.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.06.13 8:22

Nadine Dorries - attention seeker.

I don't think it is Samcam, (especially with Boris) will have to wait and see, but can't wait for next Sunday as more scandal to be divulged then apparently.

We all like a bit of goss. and the papers know it.

Those emails between Cameron and Brooks should be made public, it was a public funded enquiry, so why are we not allowed to know what is in them?

Whitewash, whitewash.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 03.06.13 8:24

@jd wrote:Its going around now that its SamCam and Boris

Personally I wouldn't be the least surprised about SamCam. Nasty piece of work that one. Always keep a (one) eye on the quiet ones

Whether any of the content is true or not, I do not know, but the family background, if it is true, of Samantha Cameron/ the Astor's would make for interesting reading, if it should turn out to be true.
http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=12317 Who's zooming who 2nd June 2013.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.06.13 9:13

@jd wrote:Its in the Express now

Affair claim stuns David Cameron
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/404573/Affair-claim-stuns-David-Cameron

A Downing Street source said: “This is not something we can talk about.”...For legal reasons the people involved in the relationship cannot be named

Why can't they be named? This our government and we have a right to know. The government serve us 'the people' ...we do not serve them...and if they are up to no good then we have a right to know. All this legal crap is just Bull. If its this bad then we have a right to know

They can`t be named because there is a pending Court Case and all matters relating thereto cannot be published or else it would prejudice proceedings. Its sub-judice.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.13 9:30

@bobbin wrote:
@jd wrote:Its going around now that its SamCam and Boris

Whether any of the content is true or not, I do not know, but the family background, if it is true, of Samantha Cameron/ the Astor's would make for interesting reading, if it should turn out to be true.
http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=12317 Who's zooming who 2nd June 2013.

Samantha Cameron graduated from City & Guilds’ Camberwell College of Arts; she is the former creative director of Smythson....Who'd have thought samcam would be in NY and lost during 9/11, according to the Abel Danger website, Sammy Cammy had an ulterior motive for being in the USA...or that her Sam Cam ‘Pink’ Range bag sold by Smythson was of the same type Gareth William was found in (not your everyday item found in Primark!)..interesting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.06.13 9:31

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…

Tweets Top / All / People you follow

1. Gill @Baumflough 22m
    RT @correlatedrisk: Media advisory reminding press of publication restrictions http://bit.ly/12rurys Would HATE to jeopardise their trial.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.13 9:33

@Woofer wrote:dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…

1. Gill @Baumflough 22m
    RT @correlatedrisk: Media advisory reminding press of publication restrictions http://bit.ly/12rurys Would HATE to jeopardise their trial.

What trial?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.06.13 9:35

I doubt whether it is DCs wife, because there isn`t a pending court case involving her AFAIAA. And Boris`s case is concluded.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.06.13 9:37

@jd wrote:

1. Gill @Baumflough 22m

What trial?

The red-head`s upcoming trial. Read my posts.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.13 9:40

@Woofer wrote:
@jd wrote:

1. Gill @Baumflough 22m

What trial?

The red-head`s upcoming trial. Read my posts.

I don't understand what her trial has to do with samcam and legals?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.06.13 9:44

SamCam is not involved IMO.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 03.06.13 9:48

The suggestion is that it is not Sam Cam and Bo Jo that had an affair, but rather Rebecca Brooks and someone, given that she is currently awaiting trial on a number of charges relating to phone hacking etc. Although I don't think many people would be shocked if it was Brooks and Coulson, I wouldn't have thought that would bring down Cameron's government.

The court case with Boris recently related to a lifting of the ban on naming him as the father of his child from his affair with Helen Macintyre. This case concluded two weeks ago though.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.06.13 10:09

Its probably not enough to bring down the present government as Uppatoffee says - but it will certainly add to the distrust of Dave Cameron. There is more being said about Brooks persuading Dave to hire Andy Coulson and if she was sharing pillows with AC at that time, just imagine the control she (and Murdoch) had over this government. And of course persuading him via threats about putting Teresa May on the front pages for a week if they didn`t back the McCann`s request for a review.

No one`s bothered about the sex side of it - it has far deeper implications than merely having a knees-up.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum