The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa - the lady vanishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Ayniia on 31.05.13 23:08

http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2013/05/the-lady-vanishes.html

"The lack of nigh-time photos is something we had never understood " the truth of the lie

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by suzyjohnson on 31.05.13 23:25

The lack of night time photos is something that was never understood?

Well. how about this for a reason? GM couldn't be seen in a photograph in beige trousers, and, possibly, neither could Jayne in a purple dress.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1192
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Ayniia on 31.05.13 23:31

suzyjohnson wrote:The lack of night time photos is something that was never understood?

Well. how about this for a reason? GM couldn't be seen in a photograph in beige trousers, and, possibly, neither could Jayne in a purple dress.

Nor the pink blanket, cuddlecat, Kate's checkered trousers, Gerry's tenis bag, Jane in fleeces or denim pants...

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 0:23

Question to doctor David Payn:

When did you look into Maddies eyes for the first time?

And when did you look into her eyes for the last time?


Doctor folds, crumples down on the floor, has to be resuscitated, and contained in a safe place.
If not already there, for the past six years, that is

Just thinking, just trying to find Madeleine, please note!

Just helping The Search, but unfortunately not able to put some grub in an envelop; sorry, sorry!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by tigger on 01.06.13 8:18

Ayniia wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:The lack of night time photos is something that was never understood?

Well. how about this for a reason? GM couldn't be seen in a photograph in beige trousers, and, possibly, neither could Jayne in a purple dress.

Nor the pink blanket, cuddlecat, Kate's checkered trousers, Gerry's tenis bag, Jane in fleeces or denim pants...

Iirc that Amaral asked one of the early witnesses (a man in a bar) to tell him what Gerry was wearing. I thought that was interesting at the time.
The man told him Gerry was wearing jeans.
I'm convinced that the hastily discarded beige pants on the bed in the first set of photos were Gerry's - he changed after he came back from PdL and was seen by the Smiths.
If the original idea was to have JT see an abductor around 9.40 and an independent witness in PdL one at around 10.00 that would look good for the PJ.
Being surrounded by 9 people and asked questions, Gerry may have decided to use the accidental meeting with JW - pushing it to around 9.10 which was as far as he could hope to go - and getting JT's vision to move to the same time.
Thus in one fell swoop giving him an alibi and discounting the Smiths whom he could reasonably expect to turn up the next day.

JT's jeans and fleece were already gone by the 3rd imo. She didn't have them anymore but I believe she did arrive with those in her suitcase.

Now we find that Amaral had been asking inconvenient questions - the Paraiso CCTV pictures. Was JT wearing jeans there?

Btw where did the 'big round table' first originate? Because it doesn't appear to have existed at all. Both Textusa and Martin Brunt have demonstrated this.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Round Table

Post by PeterMac on 01.06.13 8:24

We did this a year ago
The round table
PeterMac on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 16:27

Copying this here, as I think it might be important
It started with
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/swan-lake-act-3.html

We can take it further.
Imagine a round table with 9 chairs
Push the chairs so the the front of the seats touch. This would be uncomfortably crowded, but no matter.
Realistically this is the minimum circumference of our round table
This is more or less how we sit to eat. Just look down at the front of your chair in relation to the desk you are sitting at.
A dining chair, even an outdoor one is 50cm wide.
So the circumference of the table must be 9 x 50 = 4.5m - nearly 15 feet
This gives a diameter of 1.45m. ( or 4 ft 9")
in other words about 5 feet in diameter.
Then add the depth of the chairs, with the front of the seat level with the edge of the table we have to add 60 cm. On each side.
So the effective size of the table with people is, at the very least, now 2.65m. (8 ft 9")
Allow also that the people with their backs to the plastic "window" would not be touching it, and would need space behind them to push their chairs back when they got up so regularly, and we have an effective size for a round table of about 10 feet. 3m.
The tapas bar under that plastic awning is not large.
A table this big would be a serious inconvenience.
It is in fact unlikely that a little bar with a small capacity would have such a table. Where do you store a 5 foot circular table for the rest of the year ?
Three square ones pushed together as a long rectangle would be far easier to deal with.
And much more likely.

But we have been told that the table was round.

Re: "Swan Lake Act 3" by Textusa
tigger Today at 10:59
The 'round table' conjures up some sort of Camelot scene. All the important people round one table, one for all and all for one.

The Tapas nightly gathering myth is closely linked to the neglect - neither can exist without the other.
Then Kate or Gerry said that they almost didn't get their table on the evening of the 3rd. But it was booked for the whole week wasn't it?
Then there's also Chaplin's - which doesn't close as early as the Tapas. Which in fact has a 'Happy Hour' and didn't need booking.
Then there's the enormous amount of to-ing and fro-ing and people being absent from the table for long periods. E.g. Kate was away from the table for a long period of time on the 1st.

How did these people get any food inside them?

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by tigger on 01.06.13 12:42

Yes, I hadn't forgotten, it seems what with times, distances and so on that accurate measurement or recall happens to people other than the Tapas 9.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 13:16

As to JTs outfit (jeans & fleece): we remember that, around the time there were reports in the media that two of the Tapasniks had let it be known they wanted to change their statements to the police, there was mentioned that a suitcase containing jeans and fleece had been found somewhere out in the bush (IIRC somewhere near the airport)

Then occurred the Rothley meeting.

Then all mentioning of changing earlier statements ceased.

By some, this was interpreted that the news about the suitcare AND ITS CONTENTS was a warning signal to the would-be changers.

Which they picked up nicely.

Anyone remember that report on that suitcase?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by suzyjohnson on 01.06.13 13:40

By Dominic Herbert, 03/11/2007

A BAG of clothes containing DNA linked to Madeleine McCann has been found dumped by a road in Portugal.
The white carrier bag was discovered in a layby two weeks ago near Faro airport, the News of the World can reveal.
Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann have learned the bag contained a blue fleece jacket and a pair of adult jeans with traces of DNA that contained "moderate" links to the missing four-year-old.
There was also a SHOWER CURTAIN inside.
News of the find came as it emerged police hunting for the youngster have asked the Mafia to help.
Crime godfathers in Morocco-where there have been several alleged sightings of Maddie-have been told cops will scale back drug busts if they do.
Meanwhile, the bag, found by a passer-by, was sent to a UK lab in Birmingham for forensic tests.
A leaked report showed experts concluded the clothes contained bodily fluid and traces of hair that could have come from Maddie.
Other items recovered from the bag included a white flannel, a green elastic band, a light green child's T-shirt with a green flower on the front and a pink and blue pencil case with a pink heart motif.
A source said: "The bag could be crucial. The DNA isn't an exact match to Maddie's, but it does link.
"It is the first clue found outside the apartment complex and could provide a trail."
The report-which was handed to detectives ten days ago-was obtained by the News of the World from Portuguese police sources.
The jeans contained more than 60 different stains
The report concluded: "The blue fleece and jeans were found to contain traces of congealed skin and hair.
"They were found to contain DNA characteristics that could be attributed to Madeleine McCann." No traces of Maddie's DNA were found on any of the other items.
The fresh clues will give Kate and Gerry, both 39, renewed hope of finding their daughter alive six months after she disappeared. Last night a friend of the McCanns said: "It potentially suggests that someone has taken her then disposed of the clothing.
They have done it near Faro which could imply they have gone in the direction of the airport. It backs up the idea she was abducted."

The above article was copied from Pamalam


____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1192
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 13:55

suzyjohnson wrote:By Dominic Herbert, 03/11/2007

A BAG of clothes containing DNA linked to Madeleine McCann has been found dumped by a road in Portugal.
The white carrier bag was discovered in a layby two weeks ago near Faro airport, the News of the World can reveal.
Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann have learned the bag contained a blue fleece jacket and a pair of adult jeans with traces of DNA that contained "moderate" links to the missing four-year-old.
There was also a SHOWER CURTAIN inside.
News of the find came as it emerged police hunting for the youngster have asked the Mafia to help.
Crime godfathers in Morocco-where there have been several alleged sightings of Maddie-have been told cops will scale back drug busts if they do.
Meanwhile, the bag, found by a passer-by, was sent to a UK lab in Birmingham for forensic tests.
A leaked report showed experts concluded the clothes contained bodily fluid and traces of hair that could have come from Maddie.
Other items recovered from the bag included a white flannel, a green elastic band, a light green child's T-shirt with a green flower on the front and a pink and blue pencil case with a pink heart motif.
A source said: "The bag could be crucial. The DNA isn't an exact match to Maddie's, but it does link.
"It is the first clue found outside the apartment complex and could provide a trail."
The report-which was handed to detectives ten days ago-was obtained by the News of the World from Portuguese police sources.
The jeans contained more than 60 different stains
The report concluded: "The blue fleece and jeans were found to contain traces of congealed skin and hair.
"They were found to contain DNA characteristics that could be attributed to Madeleine McCann." No traces of Maddie's DNA were found on any of the other items.
The fresh clues will give Kate and Gerry, both 39, renewed hope of finding their daughter alive six months after she disappeared. Last night a friend of the McCanns said: "It potentially suggests that someone has taken her then disposed of the clothing.
They have done it near Faro which could imply they have gone in the direction of the airport. It backs up the idea she was abducted."

The above article was copied from Pamalam


Thank You!


Now, what happened to those test results, if that suitcase & its contents really managed to reach that UK lab in Birmingham?

Do we have anything on that on file?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by lj on 01.06.13 14:38

I don't think the problem was material reaching that lab.
The problem was getting reliable results out of there.

And it is probably to late to do a throrough investigation into those workings.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 195
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Ayniia on 01.06.13 14:42

lj wrote:I don't think the problem was material reaching that lab.
The problem was getting reliable results out of there.

And it is probably to late to do a throrough investigation into those workings.

I think the problem is that the bag and it's contents were...a myth...

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by Cristobell on 01.06.13 15:24

PeterMac wrote:We did this a year ago
The round table
PeterMac on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 16:27

Copying this here, as I think it might be important
It started with
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/swan-lake-act-3.html

We can take it further.
Imagine a round table with 9 chairs
Push the chairs so the the front of the seats touch. This would be uncomfortably crowded, but no matter.
Realistically this is the minimum circumference of our round table
This is more or less how we sit to eat. Just look down at the front of your chair in relation to the desk you are sitting at.
A dining chair, even an outdoor one is 50cm wide.
So the circumference of the table must be 9 x 50 = 4.5m - nearly 15 feet
This gives a diameter of 1.45m. ( or 4 ft 9")
in other words about 5 feet in diameter.
Then add the depth of the chairs, with the front of the seat level with the edge of the table we have to add 60 cm. On each side.
So the effective size of the table with people is, at the very least, now 2.65m. (8 ft 9")
Allow also that the people with their backs to the plastic "window" would not be touching it, and would need space behind them to push their chairs back when they got up so regularly, and we have an effective size for a round table of about 10 feet. 3m.
The tapas bar under that plastic awning is not large.
A table this big would be a serious inconvenience.
It is in fact unlikely that a little bar with a small capacity would have such a table. Where do you store a 5 foot circular table for the rest of the year ?
Three square ones pushed together as a long rectangle would be far easier to deal with.
And much more likely.

But we have been told that the table was round.

Re: "Swan Lake Act 3" by Textusa
tigger Today at 10:59
The 'round table' conjures up some sort of Camelot scene. All the important people round one table, one for all and all for one.

The Tapas nightly gathering myth is closely linked to the neglect - neither can exist without the other.
Then Kate or Gerry said that they almost didn't get their table on the evening of the 3rd. But it was booked for the whole week wasn't it?
Then there's also Chaplin's - which doesn't close as early as the Tapas. Which in fact has a 'Happy Hour' and didn't need booking.
Then there's the enormous amount of to-ing and fro-ing and people being absent from the table for long periods. E.g. Kate was away from the table for a long period of time on the 1st.

How did these people get any food inside them?





The to-ing and fro-ing should have been the perfect alibi. The entire party had excuses for being absent from the table for short, or long, periods of time. But it came back to bite them on the arse, because it is quite a feat to remember who did what when, because not only do you have to remember your own movements you have to remember the movements of 8 others as well. You also have to remember the script in extremely stressful circumstances, possibly with a recording being made. No wonder there were so many umms and errs.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - the lady vanishes

Post by plebgate on 01.06.13 19:38

I didn't notice any errs and umms when sitting on the sofa with wee Kelly and discussing running the London Marathon.

plebgate

Posts : 6079
Reputation : 1741
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum