The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Oh NO! forense holidays approaching!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by marconi on 30.05.13 7:02

Within two days June will start and we will have about six weeks before the forense holidays start in Portugal. And forensic holidays in Portugal take six weeks.

The police have to hurry up with their conclusion. I know that Justice is stand by all the time, perhaps they will reopen the case before half July.

And public prosecuters don't go on holidays for six weeks.

Do we have to shout HURRY UP, HURRY UP, Met police?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh NO! forense holidays approaching!

Post by tigger on 30.05.13 7:38

- and this is latest news McCann - how?? Why a new topic for this?

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.05.13 8:27

@marconi wrote:Within two days June will start and we will have about six weeks before the forense holidays start in Portugal. And forensic holidays in Portugal take six weeks.

The police have to hurry up with their conclusion. I know that Justice is stand by all the time, perhaps they will reopen the case before half July.

I`ve given up with SY Marconi as it was like waiting for the kettle to boil. To my mind, the longer they go on, the more they have to justify time and money spent. At least things may come to light if the libel trial goes ahead.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh NO! forensic holidays approaching!

Post by marconi on 30.05.13 9:53

Imagine that we will have to wait till the first week of September and all of the Portuguese and British authorities will get the flu?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 30.05.13 9:58

correction: not forensic but forense!

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.05.13 13:58

I can't find the meaning for forense on line. What does it mean Marconi?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 30.05.13 14:30

@Woofer wrote:
@marconi wrote:Within two days June will start and we will have about six weeks before the forense holidays start in Portugal. And forensic holidays in Portugal take six weeks.

I`ve given up with SY Marconi as it was like waiting for the kettle to boil. To my mind, the longer they go on, the more they have to justify time and money spent. At least things may come to light if the libel trial goes ahead.

I agree with Woofer here. About the libel, dunno if it was just hearsay because I understand nothing about laws but I read that about the settlement it would stalk the process for a maximum 6months and that was in January. About the SY review, I don't know, what they're letting out very little but the press confuses everything. My only hope in SY is that they will loose any credibility they have if they ignore the scenic forensics...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum