The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jeremy Wilkins

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jeremy Wilkins

Post by j.rob on 07.12.14 17:57

missbeetle wrote:Paparazzi- type picture of Mr Jez (and an Audi?) looking seedy dated September 16th, 2007 :

(snipped from Brunopress.com)

Two days later, a shave and a buttoned-up cardy have worked wonders for Jeremy:

...as well as a bedaughtered bicycle photo opportunity :

My opinion only.

That's quite a dramatic change of appearance in two days, missbe. Also, in the 16th September photograph his hair and facial hair look mid-brown in colour. Whereas in the photos from two days later on 18th September his hair is much darker. Black in colour.

What was going on with the Mcs around this time? They had been made arguidos on 7th September. By 12th - 14th  September the Mcs are getting lawyered-up with Smethurst and Kennedy coming on board. 

"We discussed the immediate problems facing us: our arguido status, the need for legal assistance, the media coverage and the public-relations difficulties associated with that."

Brian Kennedy, it would appear, really did get them out of quite a big hole.

A few days after this on 17th September Clarence Mitchell resigns from the Civil Service and was back in the McScam with Brian Kennedy taking care of his salary.

"Everyone agreed that it would be a great help to have Clarence Mitchell back on board to take care of media liaison, communications and public relations. We knew he was keen to rejoin us in spite of the government's edict.

So, maybe just another of those coincidences, but it just so happens that Jez quite dramatically changes his appearance at the precise time that the Mcs are making a massive fightback against their arguido status. And are desperate to clear their names and counter the negative publicity.

Interesting, imo.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.12.14 17:58

GrizzleyBear wrote:I have never felt confident in the veracity of JW's statements and have asked this question before: What was in the pram he was pushing?

I doubt it was his baby. That story has never rung true to me. And in any case his police witness statements are full of contradictions.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by popsy on 07.12.14 18:13

I've known many men, who shave only once or twice a week.
Which doesn't go to say, that maybe, just maybe, he does have some other details to share for the investigation.
I'm still mulling over his wife's "Months with Madeleine" Guardian article.
IMO.

popsy

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.12.14 18:15

Ladyinred wrote:"I then walked back to the apartment. I had dinner, watched a DVD and
went to bed at about 11 pm."

Strange that JW and partner didn't hear any of the commotion taking place nearby.

Did Jeremiah disclose what DVD he watched?

Indeed. Very strange given all the commotion and given that Gerry claims he bumped into him at 9.15pm that evening. You would think TM would have immediately been banging on his door as he is such a key witness. 

Jeremiah did not disclose what DVD he watched as he enjoyed a carefree evening. Most probably because he didn't, in actual fact, watch one. 

He wished to convey the impression that he was enjoying a relaxed, carefree evening at home after pushing his pram around when, in actual fact, he was doing no such thing.

IMO.

It would appear that all sorts of people were in need of alibis for that evening.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.12.14 18:20

popsy wrote:I've known many men, who shave only once or twice a week.
Which doesn't go to say, that maybe, just maybe, he does have some other details to share for the investigation.
I'm still mulling over his wife's "Months with Madeleine" Guardian article.
IMO.

I don't think there is any 'maybe' about it. And his partner Bridget O'Donnell wrote a syrupy article for The Guardian, I think in December 2007, which was full of lies about how the Portuguese police had never 'bothered' to contact Jez.

Which was a complete lie. Detective Amaral sent Jez an urgent fax on Jez' return to the UK with a long list of extremely probing questions regarding Jez' relationship with the McCanns and about Jez' and the McCann's daily routines that week.

It's outrageous that she would have committed such a blatant lie to print. A point-blank lie which can be proven beyond dispute. Why the need to lie about this, if Jez and her were simply impartial eye-witnesses? 

Shame Detective Amaral didn't sue for defamation.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 07.12.14 19:47

I think it's been commented on previously, but this fella could really pass for Smithman (the fatter-faced e-fit).

Just my observation and opinion.
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.14 20:02

Gaggzy wrote:

I think it's been commented on previously, but this fella could really pass for Smithman (the fatter-faced e-fit).

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.12.14 20:51

Dee Coy wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:

Just suppose that Jez Wilkins WAS Smithman. Which child was he carrying? Why was he carrying that child at that particular time? Could this link in with a botched abduction theory? 

Could this possibly explain the mess-up over the time lines?

Jez is left carrying the baby (which baby??) after other plans go awry?

There are, to my mind, many indications of a media hoax around this case. 

And it is highly suspicious, imo, that Bridget wrote that article lying about Portuguese police not bothering to contact Jez when it is manifestly untrue.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.12.14 21:18

Ladyinred wrote:"I then walked back to the apartment. I had dinner, watched a DVD and
went to bed at about 11 pm."

Strange that JW and partner didn't hear any of the commotion taking place nearby.

Did Jeremiah disclose what DVD he watched?

But his name is Jeremy, isn't it? A Jeremiah (another journalist) is mentioned earlier on in this thread. With the suggestion that he is known to the McCanns, to the extent that he was with them at a Christmas prior to Madeleine's alleged 'abduction.'

So - what are the roles of Jeremy and Jeremiah in all this?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum