The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Question Mm11

Question Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Question Mm11

Question Regist10

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question Empty Question

Post by aniandr 24.05.13 19:07

Is Smith and tapas useing the same clock? Isnt Portugal one hour behind so when they saw someone at 22 it was 21?
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Question Empty Re: Question

Post by Cristobell 24.05.13 19:20

aniandr wrote:Is Smith and tapas useing the same clock? Isnt Portugal one hour behind so when they saw someone at 22 it was 21?

You had me puzzled there for a mo aniandr, then remembered the Smiths had a till receipt for their meal, checked out at 9.50 (or thereabouts).
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.13 20:19

Portugal and the U K are in the same time zone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.13 20:43

That's why IMO the dispute about the camera time of the "last photo" is rubbish ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Question Empty .

Post by aniandr 24.05.13 21:07

Ok tnx. Smiths just seems very likely. And if it wasnt someone with madeleine Then its weered noone been out there saying "that was me you saw"

I realy dó belive they saw someone and the person might have had madeleine. It just doesnt fit with the timeline at all. Unless an abductor Walked around for 30 min with her which seems obviously very unlikely.
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 24.05.13 23:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Portugal and the U K are in the same time zone.

I thought Portugal lagged behind the UK by an hour (during the summer), after the UK advances 1 hour in spring to BST (British Summer Time) ?
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.05.13 9:31

That puzzles me too as I don't think that anywhere other than the U K and Ireland puts the clocks forward. However, this link does confirm that, in May, the time is the same in the U K and Portugal.

http://www.happyzebra.com/timezones-worldclock/Portugal-and-UK.php
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.05.13 9:39

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 25.05.13 9:48

I thought that most countries in W Europe put their clocks forward, and then back on the same days i.e. the last Sunday in March and the last in October. Hence the UK and Portugal are always on the same time, and Portugal is always an hour behind Spain.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 28.05.13 18:23

aniandr wrote:Ok tnx. Smiths just seems very likely. And if it wasnt someone with madeleine Then its weered noone been out there saying "that was me you saw"

I realy dó belive they saw someone and the person might have had madeleine. It just doesnt fit with the timeline at all. Unless an abductor Walked around for 30 min with her which seems obviously very unlikely.

Sorry for the OT but IMO the person the Smiths saw was walking around with the intention of being seen... as for the timezone I think it's irrelevant because timelines are all "twilight zone " in this case.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top