The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Page 10 Mm11

Blacksmith - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Page 10 Mm11

Blacksmith - Page 10 Regist10

Blacksmith

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith - Page 10 Empty Re: Blacksmith

Post by aiyoyo 04.07.13 17:25

He will be back.....sooner than you expect!

Keep your eyes peeled on this space.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 04.07.13 17:34

Yeah, think it's a bit early to flounce off based on what was said today.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow 04.07.13 17:54

aiyoyo wrote:He will be back.....sooner than you expect!  

You know this?

Or is it just in hope?
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.07.13 18:05

DIBarlow wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:He will be back.....sooner than you expect!  

You know this?

Or is it just in hope?

No I dont know that.

But the sudden 180 degree turn is highly unusual, especially after recent prolific negative about them.
It can only mean the last post has a double meaning.  My opinion anyway!

It ain't over till the Fat Lady Sings.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 04.07.13 19:46

Blacksmith hedged his bets , cryptic posts suggesting inside info , then when the Police do a" Kelly " he's off.

If i were him i'd produce one final post and direct it at the Met ,the CPS and all media outlets and ask , as we are all on the lookout again for an kidnapper . would the Police confirm.

1: They have concrete proof an abduction took place at the said location at, the stated time .

2   A timeline of events , of the last 24 hours , relating to the McCann's and all there friends , till notice was given to the Police that there was a missing child .

3 . Where and By Who was Madeleine last seen alive . 

4. Ask how the Uk Police can conclude that NONE of the group were involved  , again enlighten us as we the British public are paying for this, and any assistance to point us in the right direction would be surely helpful to the investigation .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.07.13 20:07

stillsloppingout wrote:Blacksmith hedged his bets , cryptic posts suggesting inside info , then when the Police do a" Kelly " he's off.

If i were him i'd produce one final post and direct it at the Met ,the CPS and all media outlets and ask , as we are all on the lookout again for an kidnapper . would the Police confirm.

1: They have concrete proof an abduction took place at the said location at, the stated time .

2   A timeline of events , of the last 24 hours , relating to the McCann's and all there friends , till notice was given to the Police that there was a missing child .

3 . Where and By Who was Madeleine last seen alive . 

4. Ask how the Uk Police can conclude that NONE of the group were involved  , again enlighten us as we the British public are paying for this, and any assistance to point us in the right direction would be surely helpful to the investigation .

Please, can someone point me to where an OFFICIAL statement has claimed that "none of the group was involved". All I am reading is, that they aren't included in the 38 people "of interest".

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 05.07.13 1:19

The Blacksmith blog left me with the overall impression, that it could have actually been pro McCann.

Possibly, it was intended as a way of promoting a fall back position, if thing's went horribly wrong and the tide turned? Just an accident. Nothing more.

The constant criticism, of anyone, who dared to question the Blacksmith version of event's , seemed to stand out as  just one, possible, marker.

IMO, the jury is still out on Blacksmith's motives.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.07.13 1:21

Who?What?Where? wrote:The Blacksmith blog left me with the overall impression, that it could have actually been pro McCann.

Possibly, it was intended as a way of promoting a fall back position, if thing's went horribly wrong and the tide turned? Just an accident. Nothing more.

The constant criticism, of anyone, who dared to question the Blacksmith version of event's , seemed to stand out as  just one, possible, marker.

IMO, the jury is still out on Blacksmith's motives.

He did wish death on Ironside a few weeks before she sadly passed away

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 05.07.13 1:35

I'm new here jd, so I don't know who Ironside was, unless it was the serial with Raymond Burr in it.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.07.13 4:44

The question of the libel settlement remains open. We'll make a post on the other Bureau when that is confirmed.

The other Bureau? BTW the italics not mine.

So there is more one bureau!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.07.13 13:00

Who?What?Where? wrote:I'm new here jd, so I don't know who Ironside was, unless it was the serial with Raymond Burr in it.

Steelmagnolia, you will come across many articles of research that she did. She was totally dedicated and done such terrific work over the years in exposing the truth of the Maddie case. Around the time of her passing it went a bit weird, as out of the blue she posted on her blog that she had spoken to a member of the SY review team and after this phone call said there is no chance of the truth ever being revealed and was going to give up. She seemed to be shaken by this 'phone call'. Blacksmith weighed in on his blog and basically hoped that someone would poison her food and she would die (something like this). He was quite detailed in how he hoped it would happen. This started a spat between them and sadly a month or so later she passed away from cancer

There is a topic on here somewhere that documents what happened at the time but I can't find it

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum