The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Post by tigger on 05.05.13 21:19

I do believe that of Savile - wouldn't be surprised if it was far more widespread than most will believe.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 05.05.13 21:28

@tigger wrote:I do believe that of Savile - wouldn't be surprised if it was far more widespread than most will believe.

Me too Tigger, it all adds to their thrill.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Now police quiz Jimmy Tarbuck. Comedian arrested over alleged sex attack on young boy during the 1970s

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 23:06

EXCLUSIVE: Now police quiz Jimmy Tarbuck. Comedian arrested over alleged sex attack on young boy during the 1970s

73-year-old was detained at his home in Kingston upon Thames

Arrest arises from new allegations made to Scotland Yard officers

Police have arrested 12 men as part of Operation Yewtree

They include comics Freddie Starr, Jim Davidson and Rolf Harris

All deny any wrongdoing and investigations are continuing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320419/Now-police-quiz-Jimmy-Tarbuck-Comedian-arrested-alleged-sex-attack-young-boy-1970s.html#ixzz2SYKpXRCC

More on link above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 23:21

Re above story this is the front page.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 23:30

Deleted
+++++

Jimmy Tarbuck

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Jimmy Tarbuck OBEBornOccupationYears activeChildren
Jimmy Tarbuck
(1940-02-06) 6 February 1940 (age 73)
Liverpool, England
Comedian , Actor
1964 - Present
Liza Tarbuck
Jimmy Tarbuck OBE (born 6 February 1940) is an English comedian.
Growing up he was a schoolmate of John Lennon.[1] He was convicted of stealing from Terry-Thomas, and was given a two-year probation.[2]
His first television show was It's Tarbuck 65! on ITV in 1964,[3] and he was the last original host of Sunday Night at the London Palladium, from 1965. He has also hosted numerous quiz shows, including Winner Takes All, Full Swing, and Tarby's Frame Game.
In the 1980s, he hosted similar Sunday night variety shows, Live From Her Majesty's, Live from the Piccadilly and finally Live from the Palladium, which were produced by London Weekend Television for ITV.
Nicknamed Tarby, he is a Conservative Party supporter,[4] and at the height of his celebrity was a prominent supporter of Margaret Thatcher and her policies, once baking her a cake for her 60th birthday in October 1985.
He was appearing on the fourth series of BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, but he was forced to pull out on medical advice.[5]
In 2008, he returned to a variety format on television screens when he co-hosted, alongside Emma Bunton, an edition of ITV1's new variety show, For One Night Only.
He lives with his wife, Pauline, in Coombe, Kingston upon Thames, London. His daughter is the actress, television and radio presenter, Liza Tarbuck.
He is a supporter of Liverpool F.C..[1]
On 25 May 2012 he appeared on Piers Morgan's Life Stories while on 3 December 2012 he was invited to celebrate 100 years of the Royal Variety Performance
On 6 May 2013 the Daily Mail]] reported that police had questioned Jimmy Tarbuck on the 24 April over an alleged sex attack on a young boy during the 1970s.[6]

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 06.05.13 23:44

Deleted, we cannot just name names and speculate. Thanks.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.05.13 8:29

That did suprise me I was expecting someone else, but now when I think about it Tarbuck is a stand alone comedian, the other is a comedian but also a well established actor. I will say no more.

Snipped from the Mirror; http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-tarbuck-refuses-talk-claims-1873395

His arrest arose from claims made to officers working on Yewtree, the probe into Jimmy Savile's depraved past But Yewtree cops decided the allegations did not fall under their remit and gave the information to North Yorkshire Police.

Yewtree had the information wonder, if somebody is singing?

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.05.13 16:42

Yes I thought it was somebody else CB.
How many more will be accused?
Unbelievable it really is.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.05.13 17:48

I wager it will be rock stars next then politicians .......

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.13 11:17

Police in 'secret arrest' row over Tarbuck after concealing comedian's arrest for almost two weeks

Police were embroiled in a fresh secrecy row last night after concealing the arrest of Jimmy Tarbuck for almost a fortnight.

The veteran comedian was questioned by North Yorkshire Police on April 26 over claims he sexually abused a young boy in the 1970s.

But news of the 73-year-old’s highly controversial arrest did not emerge until it was unearthed by the Daily Mail 11 days later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321039/Police-secret-arrest-row-Tarbuck-concealing-comedians-arrest-weeks.html

Comedian Jimmy Tarbuck cancels summer tour following arrest over child sex allegation

Many of his one-man show dates had already been removed from venue websites, with others saying his gig had been postponed

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-tarbuck-cancels-summer-tour-1874910

Aother one with a tin badge, secrecy just like Rolf Harris. probably more we don't know about. I've said before there frightend that what they have aledgedly done will get out to their adoring public and may encourage other victims to come foreward knowing that they are not on their own. I'll bet not one of them will have given a second thought to what they alledgedly did all those years ago, not even thinking of the trauma, feeling of guilt, and the impact it had on their lives.

It just doesn't stop at one, now Tarbuck's been named there may be more come forward. No statement / comment from himself, soliciter or manager, unusual as others have vigorously denied all acusations. I wonder what is happeng to thoughs who were first arrested?

Policemen and women will have children, grandchildren, how would they feel if it happened to one of their own? In all honesty I hope the police uncover all the abusers whether the abuse is happening now or from decades ago the victims deserve justice. If the police are stopped or gagged then in all conscience they should blow the whistle or the abuse will carry on like it has for years and years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.13 6:23

Savile Report Focuses On Police Relationships

Jimmy Savile's relationship with police, including meetings with on-duty officers at his flat, will be revealed in a new report

Jimmy Savile's relationship and dealings with police officers, including their regular visits to his Leeds flat for coffee mornings, will be detailed in a new report.

West Yorkshire Police will today publish the findings of a review of all the force’s past contact with the television star who was unmasked as Britain’s worst child sex offender late last year.

A report by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) published in January highlighted failing by forces across the country.

It said that West Yorkshire Police claimed it had no information relating to Savile’s crimes in the area, however, more than 40 victims from the county have come forward since the launch of Operation Yewtree in October.

http://news.sky.com/story/1088983/savile-report-focuses-on-police-relationships

Is this another cover up? what about the + 40 who have come forward are they not to be bleived again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.13 11:49

'No Evidence' Savile Was Shielded By Police

A West Yorkshire Police report into its contact with the TV star says there is no evidence officers behaved inappropriately.

A report into the contact between West Yorkshire Police officers and Jimmy Savile has concluded there was "no evidence he was protected from arrest".

The report, released on Friday, revealed Savile has been accused of 76 crimes in the West Yorkshire area involving 68 victims.

The youngest victim was just five years old and most of the offences were committed in the 1960s or 1970s including rape, sexual activity with a child under 13 and indecent exposure.

It said: "The review team are satisfied that the work undertaken by Savile in support of local and force campaigns and events was entirely appropriate at the time.

http://news.sky.com/story/1089112/no-evidence-savile-was-shielded-by-police

some more reading;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/may/10/jimmy-savile-police-report

Another report of can't remember, archive records not up to scratch, officers not backing one another up, imo total whitewash just like Hillsborough swept under the carpet hoping it will all go away, I hope for the sake of the victims that there will be someone to stand their corner and get justice for them

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 10.05.13 12:01

Needleblog

Op Newgreen: ‘No Evidence Of Police Cover-Up’

Do the West Yorkshire Police think that the public are stupid ?
The Operation Newgreen Report exonerates the West Yorkshire Police from any cover-up at the same time it details that Jimmy Savile’s youngest victim was 5 years old.
This report really concerns me and has eroded my faith in all the current police investigations.
Jimmy talked to me on occasion about the close relations he maintained with the police, while Calder recalled being at the table as one senior officer was wined and dined.
He remembered Jimmy being warned about his behaviour: ‘[The police officer said] “You’ve got to cut it out,” whatever it was. [Jimmy] was taken aback.’ Once one police chief retired or moved on, Calder said Jimmy would move on to wooing the next: ‘He wasn’t stupid. Whatever he was doing, he was covering his back.’

“You’ve got to cut it out” What did this police officer want Jimmy Savile to stop doing ? It plainly demonstrates that some police officers knew exactly what he was doing but rather than taking action they warned him off over dinner

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 10.05.13 14:52

on twitter, from fleetstreetfox [ blogger, been on Sky News recently ]

http://t.co/WyFRR1QtBY

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.05.13 16:11

Ye, Gawk.....
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 5:58

Cops ‘fixed it for Jim’

— West Yorks Police's Savile probe clears officers
— Victims accuse cops of whitewash over sex beast

Hidden in plain sight ... sex beast Jimmy Savile

TV PAEDO Jimmy Savile’s vile crimes were covered up in a police whitewash going back DECADES, it was claimed last night.

A report into the sex beast’s links to star-struck cops revealed he attacked at least 68 victims in West Yorkshire alone — with the youngest aged just FIVE.

Yet the force claimed they could find no evidence of allegations against him during his lifetime.

Vital paperwork was either lost or destroyed, while retired detectives blamed memory loss for reams of missing information.

Last night Savile’s victims blasted the report’s findings as “lies” and a “complete whitewash”.

TV PAEDO Jimmy Savile’s vile crimes were covered up in a police whitewash going back DECADES, it was claimed last night.

A report into the sex beast’s links to star-struck cops revealed he attacked at least 68 victims in West Yorkshire alone — with the youngest aged just FIVE.

Yet the force claimed they could find no evidence of allegations against him during his lifetime.

Vital paperwork was either lost or destroyed, while retired detectives blamed memory loss for reams of missing information.

Last night Savile’s victims blasted the report’s findings as “lies” and a “complete whitewash”.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4923186/West-Yorksire-Polices-Jimmy-Savile-report-a-whitewash.html

Questions, Questions and more Questions, will we ever get the truth?

On the same page;

Davidson Falklands sex claim

COMIC Jim Davidson is being investigated over claims he indecently assaulted a woman on the Falklands in the 1980s.
The alleged offence took place during a concert tour to entertain British troops after the 1982 war

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 6:39

Jimmy Savile police to investigate actor, comedian, TV host and two pop stars as net widens

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/

bobbin wrote

I'd be able to get it if there were just a little bit more detail in the face... like eyes, nose, mouth.

Same again only got the hair and ears to go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.05.13 7:17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2322864/Theresa-May-orders-police-stop-keeping-arrests-secret-Mail-reveals-forces-wont-charged-suspects.html

I read last week that a cop had been arrested for stealing a lot of money and his force tried to keep it secret but they were ordered to name the cop.
Leveson seems to have come in handy for some forces doesn't it, but much as I dislike May, at least she has done something about it.

The outlines of the actor, comedian, tv host and two pop stars - the third outline along looks familiar, I am guessing that is one of the pop stars?

Probably guessing wrong as I was wrong about Jimmy Tarbuck.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 9:16

Snipped from plebgate

The outlines of the actor, comedian, tv host and two pop stars - the third outline along looks familiar, I am guessing that is one of the pop stars?

Could be a pop star, I know men have long hair but at first glance I thought the one with longish hair was a woman could be wrong though, if it is I hope its somebody who could bite an apple through a letter box!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 9:20

I'm not sure if these are silhouettes of specific people or just artist's drawings. The only one that looks obvious to me is that on the top right; he sang about getting no satisfaction but certainly has over the years!

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 11.05.13 9:23

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Jimmy Savile police to investigate actor, comedian, TV host and two pop stars as net widens

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/

bobbin wrote

I'd be able to get it if there were just a little bit more detail in the face... like eyes, nose, mouth.

Same again only got the hair and ears to go on.

these are about as useful as the flippin' Eggman !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.05.13 11:53

At first I thought it might be a woman too but I do like NFWTD post.

Bite an apple through a letter box, hmmm have to work that one out, ha ha.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.05.13 12:16

Cherry Blossom wrote:Cops ‘fixed it for Jim’

— West Yorks Police's Savile probe clears officers
— Victims accuse cops of whitewash over sex beast

Hidden in plain sight ... sex beast Jimmy Savile

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 14:35

I hadn't heard the expression about biting an apple through a letter box but, assuming it means having prominent or misshapen teeth, I think I know who another one might be!

I hope that questions will be asked of the pop star whose name has cropped up with the Barnes guest house enquiry, Operation Fernbridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 16:29

Jim Davidson abuse claim raised by Falklands police

Falkland Islands police have asked the Met Police to investigate an allegation of sexual abuse by comedian Jim Davidson dating back about 30 years.

More on link...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22494519

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum