The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JIMMY SAVILE plus Many others involved in the abuse scandal

Post by Guest on 19.05.13 16:39

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This link will keep soap fans busy!

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Street_characters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Street_characters[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for the link NFWTD, my what a long list past and present.

With the paper showing The Rovers, I thought that may have been a clue to whoever was a landlord there, still possible though, but then thinking of Deirdre could possibly be her first husband or the one who died in the street?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.05.13 12:48

All boys boarding school is heaven manna to predatory paedo****.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 15:12

Lots of soap fans won't know who this guy is, so I dont think it will be a OMG moment.

Have I read this right?

Lancashire Police last week interviewed two girls about historic allegations that date back to the 1960s involving two Coronation Street stars

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronation-street-ray-langton-actor-1897717

Is there another one?

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.05.13 15:20

Yes CB I think you are right sounds like there is another one.

I have noticed that when interviewed one or more of their friends always say what a nice guy the accused is. Well yes, the accused may very well be nice to them but it doesn't stop them being sex predators does it.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 17:07

Guess he realised the suicide ploy didn't work, no out pouring of public sympathy. What's he mean dancing in the rain, more like dodging the rain drops, and family saying they believe it will be dropped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 17:43

Soccer stars next target for Operation Yewtree abuse squad

FOOTBALL stars are coming under the spotlight as police investigate cases of historic sex abuse in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal

Officers involved in Operation Yewtree are understood to have “intelligence” regarding several footballers of the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.

Last night a police insider said: “There has been intelligence about sports stars from yesteryear, including some footballers. It’s too early to say if anything will come of these but it shows that it’s not just Jimmy Savile and other entertainers that we are looking at.”

Many big names in football have talked in their bestselling autobiographies about the “birds and booze” ­culture they enjoyed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/400749/Soccer-stars-next-target-for-Operation-Yewtree-abuse-squad

Where ever will it lead next? should be Westminster!

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.05.13 18:05

Cherry Blossom wrote:Guess he realised the suicide ploy didn't work, no out pouring of public sympathy. What's he mean dancing in the rain, more like dodging the rain drops, and family saying they believe it will be dropped!

Yes the dancing in the rain quote apparently from a message of support. He's 83 and still churning out the old songs like yesterfreakinyear. Enough already I say.

His family think it will all be dropped, well we will have to wait and see but as you say and I agree it looks like the suicide ploy didn't work with the public.

If it is dropped maybe his alleged victims will take civil action, can't see Tonya wanting things dropped from the vid that was posted.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.05.13 18:07

Westminster, civil servants, health service anywhere I reckon where jobs for the boys exist.

Edited to add this answer in response to news of footballers next to come under investigation.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 19:48

@plebgate wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Guess he realised the suicide ploy didn't work, no out pouring of public sympathy. What's he mean dancing in the rain, more like dodging the rain drops, and family saying they believe it will be dropped!

Yes the dancing in the rain quote apparently from a message of support. He's 83 and still churning out the old songs like yesterfreakinyear. Enough already I say.

His family think it will all be dropped, well we will have to wait and see but as you say and I agree it looks like the suicide ploy didn't work with the public.

If it is dropped maybe his alleged victims will take civil action, can't see Tonya wanting things dropped from the vid that was posted.

No I can't either, I found her interview emotional and sincere, if it is dropped imo she will have been got at

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 21.05.13 5:22

I heard on news this evening that Neville Neville, dad of the two footballing brothers, has been accused of a sexual assault on a 46 year old woman.

Edited to add:

Being reported in DMail too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2327411/Gary-Phil-Nevilles-father-Neville-Neville-charged-sexually-assaulting-woman.html

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 5:47

Funny that. I always thought that nowadays mature women were able to say "No" in a very clear way without being misunderstood. Defend themselves and, if need be, cause serious harm to stupid macho's, who'd regret every single bit about it later on ... But maybe I was born on a different planet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 21.05.13 5:58

What is very sad is that he is quoted as "Strenuously denying" the allegation.
Not just refuting it, (which would be slightly more grammatically correct) or waiting for the full majesty of the law to make the final pronouncement.
Strenuously denying !
Why do their solicitors let them say it, or say it on their behalf?
Why do they think it makes a difference ?
Why do they not see that this places their clients in the category of persons who "strenuously deny:" allegations - but then plead guilty on Day 1 / 2 / 3 ?

What happened to dignified silence and masterly inactivity ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.05.13 12:14

@PeterMac wrote:What is very sad is that he is quoted as "Strenuously denying" the allegation.
Not just refuting it, (which would be slightly more grammatically correct) or waiting for the full majesty of the law to make the final pronouncement.
Strenuously denying !
Why do they not see that this places their clients in the category of persons who "strenuously deny:" allegations - but then plead guilty on Day 1 / 2 / 3 ?

It's so true.
There is simply NO need to deny something that did not happen since there is nothing to deny.
When one denies, in fact, one is effectively 'acknowledging' the substance in the allegation hence the denial.
Dignified silence speaks louder.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.05.13 12:20

Here's another one that pleaded 'not guilty'

Former Church of England priest, 74, abused girls and boys at Barnardo's home then savagely beat victims who tried to speak out

• Canon Gordon Rideout, 74, was sentenced to ten years in jail
  • The former Anglican clergyman abused more than a dozen girls and boys
  • The Bishop of Chichester: Rideout caused 'immeasurable suffering'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2327692/Former-Church-England-priest-74-abused-girls-boys-Barnardos-home-savagely-beat-victims-tried-speak-out.html#ixzz2TtiBYWEC
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dignified silence

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.05.13 16:08

@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:What happened to dignified silence and masterly inactivity ?
It's so true.
There is simply NO need to deny something that did not happen since there is nothing to deny.
When one denies, in fact, one is effectively 'acknowledging' the substance in the allegation hence the denial.
Dignified silence speaks louder.
As in...Dr David Payne??

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 16:18

@PeterMac wrote:What is very sad is that he is quoted as "Strenuously denying" the allegation.
Strenuously denying !

Dignified silence like Jimmy Tarbuck, thats the way to play it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 16:20

I certainly agree that a dignified silence is better than a spluttering with rage denial.

The situation is different though with the good (!) doctor as no mainstream newspaper (as far as I am aware) has ever mentioned his alleged comments or his strange propensity to bathe other people's children unsupervised. Many people will therefore have no knowledge of them.

Please take care Tony by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 21.05.13 16:35

re : David Payne.

I believe the paedo stuff to be a red herring. Based on what I have read so far, I do not believe the McCanns or pals were involved in any such activity. I do, however, believe that paedophilia might well be the leverage that Gerry had to use over certain people, having learnt that in such a quiet sleepy resort, certain activities [which would have been more difficult to conceal in busier, larger resorts e.g. Vilamoura ] were taking place. The discovery of this would have been catastrophic if some high powered government person or businessperson with links to government was involved. This is the motive behind the paedo candy photos imo, they are normal photos cropped or photoshopped to send certain individuals a message.

There is the Textusa theory of concealment of swinging. On the face of it I wondered why would any activity between consenting adults need to be covered up, even if it would be frowned upon by their families? Of course the answer to that when I thought more about it was that the children were along as a front...the lovely family holiday covering for what was really a couples' lifestyle break. The death of a child under those circumstances, when the deceased child along with all of the children should have been excluded from that kind of holiday, would have caused outrage in the families and the general public.
The problem I have with Tex's theory is the closing ranks of an entire community of holidaymakers, holiday company and ex-pats. Too many people means too difficult to maintain imo.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.05.13 5:52

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.05.13 16:22

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/401595/54-British-child-sex-gangs-probed-in-police-crackdown

Fifty four gangs being investigated. Have to say it again, Tony was right when he said that UK seem to be crawling with these terrible people.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.05.13 17:37

And he has said the most important thing
The former Attorney General, Lord Morris of Aberavon, said yesterday that at least 27 police forces were investigating 54 gangs.
The Labour peer warned that fear of racist accusations and “collective amnesia” may have prevented speedier prosecutions in the past.
Quite.
Fear of being accused of racism has paralysed the Police and many other agencies since the 70s.
It lead to operations against 'street crime', 'knife crime, 'drug dealing' and many others being curtailed or cancelled.
And still there are the Guardianista apologists who will squeak up that this is just criminality and has no racial context.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum