The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Regist10

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Bump - and forwarded to an interested journalist

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 10.07.13 22:18

Great read. I've sent the PDF to mainstream journalist who contacted me about an aspect of the case and is starting to be very sceptical about the 'abduction theory'. Why he contacted me is a bit complicated and not appropriate to explain here - the point being is that this is a name behind pieces in a major Sunday paper and he's starting to read this stuff and follow the links I'm giving him.

What's striking - and I told him this face to face - is how someone in his position can write a major recent McCann story and yet admit that he's never done any independent online research into any of the stuff we know. Almost unbelievable but true.   

I'm very glad that he's taking a different kind of interest in this story now. I get the feeling that he, like us, wont't be able to leave this alone. Good!
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by aiyoyo on 11.07.13 8:24

Well done PPP.

Should the Review turn out to be whitewash, let's hope the Journalist raises some serious questions with the authorities.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by lj on 11.07.13 16:31

That could be a major step!

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Praiaaa on 11.07.13 16:49

Interesting post form Professor. Perhaps not a major conspiracy after all - just mundane fact of  lazy/busy  journos rehashing stuff to fill space.
avatar
Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty thanks for the ebook

Post by biggurllypants on 31.08.13 2:23

ty for the ebook   agree
biggurllypants
biggurllypants

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-05-11

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Seek truth on 07.09.13 19:17

@aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.
Shame You still could have read and ironed at the same time:
Get your computer to speak it! While you iron.

I must read this McLean to  McLearn.
avatar
Seek truth

Posts : 447
Join date : 2013-06-04

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by aquila on 07.09.13 20:56

@Seek truth wrote:
@aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.
Shame You still could have read and ironed at the same time:
Get your computer to speak it! While you iron.

I must read this McLean to  McLearn.
and your point is?
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by bodiddly on 26.10.13 18:54

What a read! Haven't finished yet but can highly recommend to all newbies.
bodiddly
bodiddly

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by aquila on 10.11.13 16:53

@admin wrote:Michael McLean:

"Put yourself in the mind of a detective and work it out for yourself

Or put yourself in the place of a parent, and ask:
If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Bumping this up for newcomers.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by chillyheat on 10.11.13 16:59

@aquila wrote:
@admin wrote:Michael McLean:

"Put yourself in the mind of a detective and work it out for yourself

Or put yourself in the place of a parent, and ask:
If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Bumping this up for newcomers.
TY aquila...will have a read
avatar
chillyheat

Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by PeterMac on 10.11.13 17:09

Or the even better version.
New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 <a href=New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Respon11" />

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10443
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by aquila on 10.11.13 19:58

@aquila wrote:
@admin wrote:Michael McLean:

"Put yourself in the mind of a detective and work it out for yourself

Or put yourself in the place of a parent, and ask:
If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Bumping this up for newcomers.
There are a few new members logged onto the forum this evening. Welcome.

This ebook might be a good start.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by dan55 on 21.11.13 18:27

Excellent read and accurate. I knew 80% of this after listening to the Mccanns twice 6 years ago but I am not as clever at putting the stuff together as our erudite writer here though. Why can't the Police in the present investigation see all this? it's patently obvious. Surely they are guilty of neglect and reckless endangerment too without any other proof ?? Not being involved in the police force I could not be sure about this. The very fact that they weren't there or even in earshot when the child was supposed to have been taken is proof of this.
avatar
dan55

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-11-04

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest on 02.12.13 21:56

Bumping for new members.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest on 02.12.13 22:35

That's a very good idea, Candyfloss. Newcomers should read the e-book [AND the translation of Amaral's book  AND the PJ Files]. But the McLean e-book is all in a nutshell [having said that, maybe a rather big coconut ...]. IMO both SY and PJ know what happened, where to look, but they didn't find the hard evidence yet. They'll only get one chance IMO to bring this case to court and it has to be "watertight". As soon as that's been achieved, it's a tsunami, nothing to be stopped. IMO, again, as always :-)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty even so

Post by hustling01 on 13.05.14 1:19

No matter what anyone thinks or believes happened written by retired experts etc the fact remains the mcanns and group have been CLEARED and as the police see it as innocent or any crime including neglect. There up standing citizens of the world believes the investigation team. Even if they found maddie the police will say the burglars did it as by now there would be no forensic evidence and as there been cleared, the crime would be and remain unsolved for eternity unless someone comes forward.
avatar
hustling01

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 13.05.14 1:22

@hustling01 wrote:No matter what anyone thinks or believes happened written by retired experts etc the fact remains the mcanns and group have been CLEARED and as the police see it as innocent or any crime including neglect. There up standing citizens of the world believes the investigation team. Even if they found maddie the police will say the burglars did it as by now there would be no forensic evidence and as there been cleared, the crime would be and remain unsolved for eternity unless someone comes forward.

Use of key word CLEARED, caution, many replies incoming ....

Sounds legit.
avatar
whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by frost on 13.05.14 4:28

@hustling01 wrote:No matter what anyone thinks or believes happened written by retired experts etc the fact remains the mcanns and group have been CLEARED and as the police see it as innocent or any crime including neglect. There up standing citizens of the world believes the investigation team. Even if they found maddie the police will say the burglars did it as by now there would be no forensic evidence and as there been cleared, the crime would be and remain unsolved for eternity unless someone comes forward.

You are entitled to your own opinion however the Mccanns have NOT been cleared . You state  there would be no forensic evidence  . Im sorry but that is a rather bold statement to make . Forensic science is developing all the time with new techniques and advances in technology . Infact over the past few years several cold cases have been solved due to these advances often decades after the crimes had been committed  . Forensic evidence can be microscopic and not visible to the naked eye so if there is in fact  a body or if missing items such as Madeleines pink blanket were to be found that indeed some forensic evidence would be found . 


I think there will be several people at this moment in time hoping that there will be no forensic evidence  found ........ funny that
avatar
frost

Posts : 210
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by PeterMac on 13.05.14 7:49

@frost wrote:
You are entitled to your own opinion however the Mccanns have NOT been cleared . You state  there would be no forensic evidence  . Im sorry but that is a rather bold statement to make . Forensic science is developing all the time with new techniques and advances in technology . Infact over the past few years several cold cases have been solved due to these advances often decades after the crimes had been committed  . Forensic evidence can be microscopic and not visible to the naked eye so if there is in fact  a body or if missing items such as Madeleines pink blanket were to be found that indeed some forensic evidence would be found . 
I think there will be several people at this moment in time hoping that there will be no forensic evidence  found ........ funny that
Always remember that they are still working on the exact cause of death of

TUTANKHAMEN

and having considerable success !

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10443
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest on 13.05.14 8:44

The autopsy on Richard III was very interesting too......
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by lj on 13.05.14 20:02

I think mr Hustling was not able to read or comprehend the "shelving report" and had to rely on the McCann reports? Just as that Carter Ruck lawyer, who made such a blunder in court.

You want a link?

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by PeterMac on 27.05.14 21:56

@lj wrote:I think mr Hustling was not able to read or comprehend the "shelving report" and had to rely on the McCann reports?  Just as that Carter Ruck lawyer, who made such a blunder in court.
Interesting to muse that if TB had paid Carter-Ruck, (and got there first) he might have persuaded Mrs Martorell to stand up in the High Court and state, under oath, that Madeleine had NOT been abducted.
And she could then have been cross examined by the Mccanns, and would have had to admit that she had no evidence, but was merely relying on what she had been told !
Money makes all the difference.
Judas knew that.

But I still find it almost inconceivable that after all those years of preparing the case against TB, all those years of poring over the documentation, all those years of chargeable hours, she had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and had to make the craven admission to His Honour Mr Justice Tugendhat.

Indeed one is almost persuaded to go further and to aver that she KNEW KNEW that what she was saying was not in accordance with any of the known facts.
Almost, of course, but not quite.  
She may just be thick.

I couldn't possibly comment

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10443
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Nina on 28.06.14 17:43

I have just clicked the link for this book and got a virus warning, so take care folks.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest on 28.06.14 17:49

No problem here, Nina. Not for me, anyway.

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 4 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Nina on 28.06.14 18:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:No problem here, Nina. Not for me, anyway.

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

Says it has the heartbleed security bug, yikes that is all I need  affraid 

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum