The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Regist10

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest 03.06.13 6:43

Great read: hope the Plod has/have access to the Internet too, by now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by bobbin 03.06.13 7:52

Great read: hope the Plod has/have access to the Internet too, by now.[/quote]

yes, but are they allowed to read it ? The corrupt chiefs of police
(some of whom have been recently exposed or gone into early retirement)
who
seem to bubble up to the top, like some foul stenching pond water, could
just imply that anyone amongst the lower ranks who so much as casts an
eye over Michael McLean's book will be ostracised, ousted, fixed up with
some false allegation of misconduct, lose his pension rights, have an
accident, suicide himself, disappear, whatever..... and whilst the law is run by a top
politician who has recently been publicly named by a man as a molester, then, the
chances of this book being read by plod are limited.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.06.13 16:01

Châtelaine wrote:Nearly 1,100 by now ...

My sincere congrats to "Michael" New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 847771

I like how the author chose his pen-name.

Michael leaned on by Mc**** thus Michael Mclean. Only guessing.

Would have liked it better if the pen name was Pink Painter.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 03.06.13 20:18

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I see we had the most ever people online a little while ago.

I wonder if it might be due to the "who's been misbehaving at number 10" story but, whatever the reason is, welcome to everybody.

As The McCannfiles and Joana Morais blog are not active at the moment more people are looking for good forums to follow.
This is one of the best - I give the link to as many people as I can.
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 20:37

Keep up the good work Deaf Old Bat - love the name, by the way, as it's one of my son's terms of endearments for me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 04.06.13 20:21

candyfloss wrote:bump

Thanks for bumping, I have saved the book. roses
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.06.13 20:28

Kudos to the author.

Best online book ever on mystery of Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.13 22:15

Totally agree. Telling it how it is. I cannot imagine any police team could miss out on it. To the contrary. IMO they all must arrive / have arrived at the same ... Am not breathlessly, but with confidence waiting for the truth to come out.

NOW [soon] pretty please ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.13 9:24

I'll give Candyfloss a helping hand with the bumping!

A reference to the book has now been made on the Irish forum which has been mentioned before.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/14535-madeleine-mccann-34.html

Last but one item on the page (as of now) before the dogs dismisser!

There are some rabid pros on there who won't get far with it once they realise that it doubts their heroes' comic book version but let's hope that other people will take the time to read it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Empty New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by sammyc 09.06.13 10:08

Just finished printing this out. I am now going to separate and staple the pages into the 11 parts and hand Part 1 to friends and family, work colleagues and when they have read the first part will ask them if they want to see Part 2.
Most of my family, friends, colleagues don't like the idea of sitting at a computer to read an ebook, but I am pretty sure if I just asked them to read Part 1 of my paper version it will raise their eyebrows and will encourage them to continue reading.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 09.06.13 13:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'll give Candyfloss a helping hand with the bumping!

A reference to the book has now been made on the Irish forum which has been mentioned before.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/14535-madeleine-mccann-34.html

Last but one item on the page (as of now) before the dogs dismisser!

There are some rabid pros on there who won't get far with it once they realise that it doubts their heroes' comic book version but let's hope that other people will take the time to read it.

hi ...No Fate Worse Than De'Ath

beeen trying to put the link on for the book and the opening words [if the mccs had lst your child].........registered yesterday but still waiting for acount activation .....

hi.... sammyc .........how many pages [A4] did ti take to print
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 13:38

Garfy, you won't be able to post a link on that site until you have posted I think it's 50 other comments.

Sammi, from memory, the book has 112 pages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 09.06.13 14:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Garfy, you won't be able to post a link on that site until you have posted I think it's 50 other comments.

Sammi, from memory, the book has 112 pages.

ah thanks ...better get posting then lol
garfy

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by sammyc 09.06.13 21:02

It did take 112 pages to print it out but it is sure worth the paper and ink if I can freely pass Part 1 on to people who would actually read it and want further info on the case rather than read what the MSM churn out.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 10.06.13 11:29

sammyc wrote:It did take 112 pages to print it out but it is sure worth the paper and ink if I can freely pass Part 1 on to people who would actually read it and want further info on the case rather than read what the MSM churn out.

thanks ....i know it says 112 but wasn't sure if it took 112 A4 paper [if u know what i man]..

it is a brilliant set out easy to follow book.............i go to Spain a lot and the site were i am has a vast number of ex pats who are always hungry for books etc to read ...so i will do a couple to pass round .....

i have a couple of binders as well with hundreds of page covers which i thing will be a good idea to put them in ...sort of like a book]...and protects the pages ...plus they are fairly cheap to buy...
garfy

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Empty Cuddle Cat

Post by fizzbomb 23.06.13 0:51

Hi  just read the E book , i cant see any mention of the Cuddle Cat , that was the initial way Kate McCann knew Maddy 
had been Taken , as the cat was placed high on a shelf .remember ?

when the now defunct News of the World ,  paid over £35k to get in the apartment to take photographs 
they mentioned in the copy there were no shelves high up to place the toy .
 the images and papers reporting should be easy to find .
i just wondered why this was not mentioned in the e book .as its a massive contradiction .
regards 

NUJ Member
fizzbomb

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.13 9:30

There is a reference to Cuddle Cat on page 15; I haven't checked any further at present.

I'd be very interested to hear Fizzbomb what you as an NUJ member think of the standard of journalism in relation to the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 3 Empty cat

Post by fizzbomb 27.06.13 17:50

The reporters are just toeing the party line , would you risk your job and reputation , speaking out ,
without giving to much away , an ex news of the world ,staffer changed his mind once he have visited the apartment
that sent a chill ,once he said to me you were right .

I was one of the first  to go on a sighting story , Malta was the first , and the police there refused to hold the newspaper i wanted them to hold  it was the sunday mirror , saying , look closer to home . that was the first time i even suspected another version of events . by the way i'm a snapper not a reporter .
fizzbomb

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 02.07.13 20:18

I have just been printing this off, it has printed from the last page first.  I have just got another 4 pages to go and run out of ink, arrrrgh!

Does anyone know if there is a way I can just print the 4 pages I need without having to print the whole book again, as when I click print it just prints the whole lot?

Sorry to sound a bit thick here but printers and printing are not my bag!

Thanks in advance.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.07.13 20:26

bristow wrote:I have just been printing this off, it has printed from the last page first.  I have just got another 4 pages to go and run out of ink, arrrrgh!

Does anyone know if there is a way I can just print the 4 pages I need without having to print the whole book again, as when I click print it just prints the whole lot?

Thanks in advance.
Generally you go to print, a page comes up giving you choices of page size, portrait, landscape etc. then number of pages. It will probably be on default, print "All".
Below that you can select the number of pages wanted. You can type in there print pages "1 to 4".
It will print them off, 4,3,2,1 if it's a printer (same as mine) that prints backwards.
Hope this helps. PM me if not and I'll look at the page again to see if there's any other info.high5
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 02.07.13 20:30

bristow wrote:I have just been printing this off, it has printed from the last page first.  I have just got another 4 pages to go and run out of ink, arrrrgh!

Thanks in advance.

Just left click and highlight the pages you want to print then right click and "copy". Open up "word" and  right click and paste into word. Then you can just print it off
Or you can highlight the info you want then click "file"  "print" and you should see a box that allows you to print selected portion or page numbers, click on either- if using page numbers specify which pages you require   and print.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 02.07.13 20:43

Thank you very much Casey5 and bobbin that's excellent, I will try both ways but will have to wait until tomorrow for more ink, will let you know how it goes!
Thanks again.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top