The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY - Page 3 Mm11

KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY - Page 3 Mm11

KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY - Page 3 Regist10

KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY - Page 3 Empty Re: KEVIN HALLIGEN - Pleads GUILTY

Post by aiyoyo 01.07.13 16:49

@PeterMac wrote:Did the Fund's lawyers do Due Diligence ?  (I wrote to them on this point and got no reply.)

I note especially the quote  "it seemed money provided by her fund might not ever have reached the people who had earned it"
Not "donated by the general public". It is now the Fund's money, to be squandered as the Directors choose.
Similar to the magical transformation of the tax taken from your income into Government money.

"Oakley had put in place systems to gather, collate, prioritise and follow up the information coming in as a result of appeals Gerry and I made around the first anniversary of Madeleine's abduction. There is little doubt that at that stage progress was being made"
Does that refer to the call centre which followed upon not a single call made to it ?

People who had earned it -  doing what, precisely ?
Progress was being made   - in what way, precisely ?

The generalisation of "progress" can be better understood if we know what's within the remit.

If the PIs were instructed only to gather and collate information and if that resulted in a compilation of 30 box files then that can be considered "progress" I guess.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum