The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Regist10

19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by jeanmonroe 17.05.13 16:19

Just on Sky
'maybe new forensic evidence'?
15 of 19 markers madeleine dna in 5A?
Dave Edgar, LCN findings?
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/dna-test-could-find-kidnapper-28507607.html
What happens if SY say to PJ 'WE want this chap questioned'?
And the PJ reply, "WE want the T9 and JW re-questioned and would like them all to come to Portugal and do a re-construction of events of 3rd May 2007"
"after all, they are totally innocent and we can eliminate them, (from inquiries, LOL) can't we'?

DCS Campbell said: “The Portuguese hopefully will pursue some of these investigative opportunities with our assistance."

How extremely generous of DCS Campbell to give the offer to the PJ his 'assistance' since he seems to think the PJ have never solved a case in their entire history!
And they can only solve this case with his totally superior SY assistance 'imput'!

Going to Tottenham on Sunday, hope there is more than a 'handful' of supporters there!
More than 5 less than the 36,000!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by Nina 17.05.13 16:19

Well if they have a handful of suspects they obviously know who they are so why warn them of the dawn raids. Or is this me being naive? I would bet there are some very worried people having been given the heads up.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 17.05.13 16:23

Sorry for going OT but does someone has a link to where I can see what Gerry and Kate looked like with the last vigil. I saw more than one person mentioning that they were devestated, and I haven't seen any images from that specific day.

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.05.13 16:27

Oh I do hope this is real and not just spinning for the deadly duo,this bit from sky news encouraged me and hope they are on the right track at last

"" Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell said: "The purpose of the
review was to look at the case with fresh eyes and there is always real
benefit in doing so. The review has further identified both
investigative
and forensic opportunities to SUPPORT the Portuguese ".

Or am I reading this wrong  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 359723
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.05.13 16:40

the original Sky article on the Grange statement has now been put through the pink rinse cycle..

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 Maddie-poster-close-up-1-522x293

Police have identified a number of suspects in the case of missing Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard has disclosed.

Officers investigating the case as part of a review have drawn up a
list of "people of interest" they wish to speak to in connection with
the disappearance of Madeleine in May 2007.

The review was launched in 2011 in an attempt to find out what happened
to the toddler who vanished from the family's holiday apartment in
Praia da Luz on the Algarve.

Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell said: "The purpose of
the review was to look at the case with fresh eyes and there is always
real benefit in doing so. The review has further identified both
investigative and forensic opportunities to support the Portuguese.

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 180-efit-photofit-artist-impression-graphic-of-madeleine-mccann-age-progressed-up-to-9-years-old-1-1-522x293
An artist's impression of what Madeleine might look like now

"There is more than a handful of people of interest which could be explored further if only to be eliminated.

"The key things are to investigate these and our work is happening to support the Portuguese."

A spokesman for the McCann family, Clarence Mitchell, said: "Kate and
Gerry continue to be encouraged by Operation Grange and are very pleased
by the work the police are doing. Beyond that they won't be commenting
on any operational matters."

The Portuguese authorities' handling of the original investigation was widely criticised

The police named Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry, as suspects but
they were cleared in July 2008 when the attorney general ruled there was
nothing to link them to their daughter's disappearance.

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 3 74126737-1-522x293
Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann in Praia da Luz in 2007

Madeleine disappeared from the bedroom of the ground floor apartment
that she was sharing with her twin brother and sister Sean and Amelie on
the evening of May 3, 2007, just days before her fourth birthday.

Her parents had been enjoying a holiday meal with friends at a tapas restaurant just 130 yards away.

Mr and Mrs McCann, who have campaigned endlessly to find out what
happened to their daughter, recently quietly celebrated her tenth
birthday.

Speaking at that time, Mrs McCann, a GP, said: "We still celebrate her
and her being part of our lives. I go into Madeleine's room and I don’t
even have to talk - I can just think. It's as it was really and I’m not
ready to change it.

"We always include Madeleine in everything. She is in my head and my heart every minute of every day."

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.05.13 16:41

DCS Campbell
He re-iterated a claim that Madeleine could still be alive. He said: “You only have to look at the case in Cleveland, Ohio,...."
Surprised he didn't mention Jaycee Duggard, but he wouldn't would he, her stepfather, the last one to see her, (like Gerry said about Madeleine) took and passed 4 lie detector tests, to clear himself of any involvement in her 'abduction'
The McCanns have not taken ONE!

So can he confirm that the PARENTS of the girls, in Cleveland, were ever made 'suspects' in their daughters 'disappearances?

If SY in collaboration with the PJ ask the T9 and JW to go back to Portugal, to totally eliminate them from their inquiries, once and for all time, and they REFUSE, as they did before, despite saying they would do ANYTHING to help get Madeleine back, what are SY going to say/do about THAT?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.05.13 16:51

The only suspects that need looking at are kate and Gerry and the tapas 7.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 17.05.13 16:56

tiny wrote:The only suspects that need looking at are kate and Gerry and the tapas 7.

Agree - they have to be top of the list - if they aren`t, then there is something seriously corrupt going on.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.05.13 16:58

tiny wrote:The only suspects that need looking at are kate and Gerry and the tapas 7.
I know THAT, you know THAT, we know THAT, the PJ know THAT, everybody knows THAT, EXCEPT the super sleuths at SY!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.13 17:00

Sky live from Rothley shortly...

Lisa Dowd Sky News‏@LisaSkyNews2m

Live in Rothley shortly as Met police have "handful" of people they want to eliminate in Madeleine #mccann disappearance review
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.05.13 17:04

candyfloss wrote:Sky live from Rothley shortly...

Live in Rothley shortly as Met police have "handful" of people they want to eliminate in Madeleine #mccann disappearance review

Oh No, feel sick now........unless its to lure them in with a false sense of.......Please !
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.13 17:09

Much ado about nothing the report from Lisa Dowd, the presenter said she was live outside the McCanns house, but in fact she was in centre of Rothley by war memorial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.05.13 17:10

And any who have aided and abetted them.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.05.13 17:11

He added: “We have to ask ourselves why are cases unsolved and, on many occasions, we find we passed the suspects by already and the suspect sits within our system.”

Within our system? Meaning who? Tapas 9? That's more than handful!

Maybe that's the reason Kate was in Portugal recently, being prepared by lawyers over something about to break news.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.05.13 17:23

aiyoyo wrote:
He added: “We have to ask ourselves why are cases unsolved and, on many occasions, we find we passed the suspects by already and the suspect sits within our system.”

Within our system? Meaning who? Tapas 9? That's more than handful!

Maybe that's the reason Kate was in Portugal recently, being prepared by lawyers over something about to break news.

From my Oxford minidictionary,
Handful n. quantity that fills the hand; a few; person difficult to control; a difficult task.
About right then winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.05.13 17:27

well the twitsphere is full of mccann fans saying they are exonerated because police are keeping the couple informed.
I thought the police saying and doing that was standard practice .

back to basics.

acc to tapas statements Gerry was the last person to see M alive in 5a.
alarm raised 10pm
between Gerry seeing Maddie at 9.05 approx, and the alarm, who was absent from the dinner table?

They must be requestioned surely to ascertain where they were and what doing at the time?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.05.13 17:28

jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Sky live from Rothley shortly...

Oh No, feel sick now........unless its to lure them in with a false sense of.......Please !

Why have they got a news team live in Rothley?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.05.13 17:32

CS Campbell, speaking on the eve of his retirement from the Met, said: “There are a lot of people of interest. There are people who could be properly explored further, if only to be eliminated.”

Explored further? Interesting! It suggests the handful of people were already explored, but needs to "properly explored further" to be eliminated. Can only mean people already in the files and not some unknown.

Maybe I am being optimistic.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.05.13 17:33

Just watching BBC news and says .................people to be investigated further............... Now this means to me they, who ever they are, have already been investigated. I am cautiously optimistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 17.05.13 17:34

I think they are looking for people in Portugal sadly probably cleaners and locals who have left the immediate locale. They have said 'trace' and eliminate and they know where the tapas crew are!
Gutted really I thought this was it. Although Sky news having it as top story is interesting and they already have a reporter in Rothley which they haven't had for other snippets of news.I think the police need to look like they have achieved something for the £ especially in a recession. I do think its odd though that they don;t come out fingers crossed and ecstatic though I know I would be over the moon if my child was missing and the police force I had wanted to take the case had suddenly unearthed not one but a handful of suspects. The statement also says 'further' investigate which suggests the suspects were interviewed or at least looked at previously this would lean towards the tapas9. How long can this continue?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.05.13 17:53

tweet from Spudgun : Will the #McCanns sue Mr.B after his faux pas Tweet suggesting Madeleine was murdered? Such statements must surely "harm the search" for her

my question : if Maddie is a live, findable child, won't this latest announcement from SY endanger her?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 17.05.13 18:46

I've just been listening to an interview on Sky News with the former commander of scotland yard, John O'Connor, and according to him Kate & Gerry McCann are completely clear of anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance!!!

No doubt it will be repeated at 7.00 p.m. on Sky News.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 17.05.13 18:49

Newintown wrote:I've just been listening to an interview on Sky News with the former commander of scotland yard, John O'Connor, and according to him Kate & Gerry McCann are completely clear of anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance!!!!

Yes, he said they'd been heroic!
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 17.05.13 18:51

I saw different versions of what was said today, some talk about new leads others' say there were new forensics that merits "further" investigation. Who knows, I think I will only believe "something" is up when PJ decide to reopen the case.

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.05.13 18:55

Just heard itv say SY mentioned forensics and documentary evidence already in the files merit looking at further.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top