The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Regist10

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by Jill Havern 06.05.10 22:39

You cant discuss Mike's privates on this forum shame on you

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by Pascal 06.05.10 23:02

Oh shame. I love a large portion personally :yahoo:
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Empty Unhappy man in a blue anorak

Post by Tony Bennett 06.05.10 23:06

Judge Mental, who is the bloke in the blue anorak pictured looking rather serious outside Haut la Garenne in one of Gunnill's 5 pictures of Haut la Garenne on his website?

He doesn't look at all happy.

11th row down, second one along.

Just above 'Piano-Man':

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Images.html
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.05.10 23:19

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Mos_mg10

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Images_files/Media/mos_mgl.kevin_jersey.008/mos_mgl.kevin_jersey.008.jpg?disposition=download

It looks like his name's Kevin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 10.05.10 17:54

I thought...erm, Jo might have come back to tell us how his Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 867230 campaign's coming along.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 10.05.10 18:18

He is never far away and is savvy enough to ask others to tell him what he may be missing. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 110921
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 14.05.10 0:02

What is he missing ?

He's intergral in the "search for "Maddy-ness", I believe, I mean he hopped off over to Morroco on the trail of a hot "tip off".

What does he know, is he with holding information from the "legitimate" search ? Metoddo-3 were chief contractors at the time, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

Will he be talking his "push bike " to the mountains with Gerry ?

All important questions that Mr Gunnill's "fans" and I use that term " loosely", would like answered.

He was "hot " on the trail at one point, why did he let it go so "cold" ?

Was Scunny sunsets more important than "Maddy's Birthday" party. I don't know, but if Mr Gunnill would like to enlighten us, we're all ears, or eyes. !!

I mean he also posts on a "forum" along side a guy who's best friend was stabbed to death and whose house was shot at, in the search for "Maddy"-ness.

Or his he just full of "SHITE". Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 Lol

I suspect it's the latter rather than the former, but I'm open to a reasonable explanation, should it be forth coming.

Over to you , Mike.
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 08.06.10 0:19

Is Mike still hunting for Maddy ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 11.06.10 1:54

200 of Mike's journalist "brothers" at Trinity Mirror seem to have been axed ?

If the cheif exec had made a "right" move circa jan 2008, I'm of the opinion it could have been avoided, they would have had the biggest digital "audience" in the uk, they had approx 10,000 members at MF, but chose to shut them out .

Bad move , say I. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 619981 Its only Eddie Shah and Murdoch, again. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 890363
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 30.06.10 1:15

Is Mike Banned, or his he still allowed to post here ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 30.06.10 2:08

Banned.

One is racking one's brains right now to try and remember if he was banned simply because a) we found him interminably boring and uninteresting b) we realised he was only loitering here with an intent to seek some sort of redress for his own personal plight c) that he was hankering after setting off on a campaign of unattainable self-aggrandisement d) because we found out something treacherous, damning and dangerous about him, or e) that it may have been a combination of all the above Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 110921

He may fiind it very difficult to believe how ineffectual he really is, but one simply cannot remember.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 30.06.10 3:03

Judge Mental wrote:Banned.

One is racking one's brains right now to try and remember if he was banned simply because a) we found him interminably boring and uninteresting b) we realised he was only loitering here with an intent to seek some sort of redress for his own personal plight c) that he was hankering after setting off on a campaign of unattainable self-aggrandisement d) because we found out something treacherous, damning and dangerous about him, or e) that it may have been a combination of all the above Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 110921

He may fiind it very difficult to believe how ineffectual he really is, but one simply cannot remember.

So, is he forgettable ? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 742129
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.06.10 7:34

Judge Mental wrote:Banned.

He's not banned.
At least his last username isn't banned...he's had quite a few you know Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 742129

M Gunnill is the last one he used and if you look, it's not banned. But if you check mikegunnill or petert you'll see those usernames are banned for reason b)

Plus, most of the forum is now open for guests to view so he doesn't have to log on to read.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 07.07.10 0:45

I believe Mikey Baby was claiming to be at the Palace today, for a chat with Liz and Phil the Greek. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 742129 Whoops, Liz is in Toronto, is the greek with her ?

I don't know whether he was or wasn't " Can someone confirm" ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.10 11:34

Laffin Assasin wrote:I believe Mikey Baby was claiming to be at the Palace today, for a chat with Liz and Phil the Greek. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 742129 Whoops, Liz is in Toronto, is the greek with her ?

I don't know whether he was or wasn't " Can someone confirm" ?

Yes, Prince Phillip is with her, they are now in New York. Saw pics of her at Ground Zero.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 07.08.10 15:58

Laffin Assasin wrote:Is Mike Banned, or his he still allowed to post here ?

Not banned at all Laugh-a-minute. Glad you keep tabs on me but what a sad life you must lead. In fact I know you live a sad life...........things not too good at the moment?

xx
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 07.08.10 16:14

I think I'm beginning to understand your Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 867230 campaign with Majic now.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.08.10 16:49

ufercoffy wrote:I think I'm beginning to understand your Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 867230 campaign with Majic now.

What campaign with Madjic? Am I outsider?

I thought his campaign was joint hands with mccanns to report to CR?

Bet he gets paid commission each time he run to mccanns or CR! Time must be desperate for obscure part timer!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 07.08.10 18:44

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 977352 Mgunnill. Only a few hours ago, one was seriously considering putting out an APB for you. One is sure that one is not just speaking for oneself when one says that you have been missed. Seriously missed by some.

Have you been on any secret missions lately? Have you managed to find out what it is about Madeleine's case that has rendered the Foreign Office and Home Office helpless? Why do they think they are sitting on something that may be a threat to national security? One understands only too well that you would not be at liberty to ever discuss or divulge anything about such errands, but please PM if you have found anything out about this, because one is very curious about it all. Be assured that anything you say will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will go no further than oneself.

Please don't be a stranger Mgunnill. We do not mind your being strange, but you must not be a stranger. Hurry back now.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 08.08.10 11:21

Judge Mental wrote:Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 977352 Mgunnill. Only a few hours ago, one was seriously considering putting out an APB for you. One is sure that one is not just speaking for oneself when one says that you have been missed. Seriously missed by some.

Have you been on any secret missions lately? Have you managed to find out what it is about Madeleine's case that has rendered the Foreign Office and Home Office helpless? Why do they think they are sitting on something that may be a threat to national security? One understands only too well that you would not be at liberty to ever discuss or divulge anything about such errands, but please PM if you have found anything out about this, because one is very curious about it all. Be assured that anything you say will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will go no further than oneself.

Please don't be a stranger Mgunnill. We do not mind your being strange, but you must not be a stranger. Hurry back now.

Thank you for your message straight from the heart, I am touched by it. My people will be talking to your people, don't worry.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 08.08.10 11:22

ufercoffy wrote:I think I'm beginning to understand your Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 867230 campaign with Majic now.

I don't think you have even started to understand, yet.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 08.08.10 12:05

Mgunnill wrote:My people will be talking to your people, don't worry.

Your people?

You have people? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 234726
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 08.08.10 12:09

Mgunnill wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 977352 Mgunnill. Only a few hours ago, one was seriously considering putting out an APB for you. One is sure that one is not just speaking for oneself when one says that you have been missed. Seriously missed by some.

Thank you for your message straight from the heart, I am touched by it. My people will be talking to your people, don't worry.

Great stuff, Mgunnill. One knew you would come up trumps in the end. My people cannot wait to talk to your people. They have been learning how to speak Sindarin and Ket all morning. Just in case you tried to catch them out. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 110921

Do you know how to say and spell this in Sindarin? 'Ruthless Super-Hack Investigative Journalist Who Would Leave No Stone Unturned'. Apologies for having to ask, but one has been entrusted with writing out your place-card for the banquet.

Don't be a stranger. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 841898
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 08.08.10 12:26

ufercoffy wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:My people will be talking to your people, don't worry.

Your people?

You have people? Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 234726

Oh yes! If he says he has got people, then he means it. This person is a journalist, and they cannot but tell the truth. It is in their blood to ruthlessly investigate all manner of things, leaving no stone unturned. One hopes that this is why Mgunnill has joined with us in our prayers to find out what really happened to Madeleine. His being a journalist should enable us to look at the story from a newspaper editor's perspective. After all, Mgunnill knows what his editors want and ask for. It would be interesting to see how he feels about this.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 08.08.10 12:29

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 145161 Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 145161

Y'know Judge, I used to think erm, Jo...the Page 3-get-yer-tits-out-for-the-boys-photographer came to these forums for Madeleine McCann to make a name for himself.

Well, he's certainly made a name for himself here Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 4 145161

He and Butler are the same person surely? Both barking mad twats justice seekers.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top