The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 Regist10

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by Ruby 12.04.10 16:12

lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by kangdang 12.04.10 16:38

[quote="Ruby"][quote="Rainbow"]Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?[quote]

Who died and made you mod?[quote]

Toto
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.04.10 17:55

[quote="Mgunnill"][quote="Rainbow"]Is it just me or does all this seem very childish?[quote]

Rainbow:

Reading back thru some comments I agree, no more posts for a while.

Thanks

party[quote]

Oh dear, so you are not going to tell us about your campaign laugh
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 12.04.10 18:41

[quote="Mgunnill"][quote="Judge Mental"]Well said yourself, uffercoffy clapping1

Come along now mgunnill. Let us help you get those wagons rolling. It only takes one to take the lead and we can have a caravan. I am willing to be your trust steed, so don't worry about losing direction. I know some great press watering holes too, so we don't have to spare the horses.[quote]

"Let us help you get those wagons rolling" Just what are you talking about?

If you feel so strongly, why don't you do something and not just try and instruct others with flip comments. It must be clear to many, I wouldn't share what is happening behind the scenes before publication. That wouldn't make sense at all would it, both professionally and legally?

Judge Mental wrote: Some 24 hours ago, I asked mgunnill whether he and his colleagues would be prepared to help Madeleine McCann, Hollie Greig and others. I offered to follow him and help him if he was prepared to make a move instead of his hanging around like a bad smell.

This is what I asked: 'I would like to know if you would be of some assistance to Madeleine McCann, Hollie Greig and other vunerable adults and children.

Are you or any of your past and present colleagues members of a union?

If so, would you be prepared to finally group together and ask questions of the press association regarding freedom of the press and the Madeleine McCann and Hollie Greig cases?

This would enable the UK to gain a greater insight into the scurrilous activities of the press collaboration with the Government.

This weekend has seen solid ground for you to base your questions on.

mgunnill wrote: ''OK iffy?
and MM was very helpful, thank you. Do still post there?[quote]

Posters on the forums are prepared to share all they have gleaned from the case files, yet this man mgunnill tells us it would not make sense for him to share what is happening behind the scenes before his publication.

I am afraid this sounds ludicrous to me. I am willing to be proven wrong in my assumptions here, but I do not believe for one moment that mgunnill is doing anything behind any scenes. He is certainly not doing anything to gain justice for Madeleine McCann.

I believe he has eaten too many sour grapes and is seeking revenge because somebody dosed him up with a dash of internet homeopathy. (He was given a tiny taste of something that he has been doing to others for years, and he has found out what it feels like.)
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 12.04.10 18:51

Gunnill is a [edited out by Admin]....ooppssy, sorry did i really type that, oh my gosh please forgive me Mods..

Let me re-phrase - Gunnill is a Shib seki
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 12.04.10 18:57

@ kangdang big grin Sometimes these things cannot be helped. big grin

We must wait and see if mgunnill is a man of his word and does not continue posting, or has to come back here and have the last word. big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 12.04.10 18:59

my finger slipped..several times.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 12.04.10 19:02

@kangdang .................... big grin

May I suggest that you never take up a career in surgery or paediatrics for that very reason. big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 12.04.10 19:02

kangdang wrote:Gunnill is a [edited out by Admin]....ooppssy, sorry did i really type that, oh my gosh please forgive me Mods..

Korean translation ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.04.10 19:03

kangdang wrote:Gunnill is a [edited out by Admin]....ooppssy, sorry did i really type that, oh my gosh please forgive me Mods..

Heeeey..... I didnt edit anything! Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 2 705339
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.04.10 19:04

Laffin Assasin wrote:

Korean translation ?

Does Shib Seki come with pilau rice?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 12.04.10 19:07

Not quite !
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 12.04.10 19:18

I have just Googled that Korean phrase and found it most apt. I thought we had been infiltrated by terrorists when I first saw it big grin Which would have meant we could have had him detained somewhere without contact with the outside world. Which may have been to his own benefit as well as ours.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 12.04.10 19:49

jkh wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:

Korean translation ?

Does Shib Seki come with pilau rice?

Only the next morning Jill.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 12.04.10 23:22

Judge Mental wrote:I have just Googled that Korean phrase and found it most apt. I thought we had been infiltrated by terrorists when I first saw it big grin Which would have meant we could have had him detained somewhere without contact with the outside world. Which may have been to his own benefit as well as ours.

Glad you approve Judge big grin
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 12.04.10 23:23

Laffin Assasin wrote:

Korean translation ?

Lets just say it is toilet decor
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 13.04.10 0:54

Apparently, and I must stress that part, ANNA RACCOON, had been "commisioned" to write a piece last summer on the "behind the scene's" blog and forum situation of the McCann case, I haven't seen it published yet ?

She did appear to get the "scoop" on that wannabe jorno who worked at the Hotel where Halligan was nicked though !!

Bloggers, what do you make of them ?

Are some of them pushing a dubious agenda ?

Discuss. !
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 13.04.10 1:00

i wouldn't trust the 'raccoon' as far as i could throw her (note the use of little r!). As for claims that she got a scoop from the masters student journalist...pleeassee, she most certainly did not. Christopher Winsley worked part time at the old bank hotel during the summer when studying at Brookes College he not only blogged his story first but he sold it to the tabloids too. raccoon rides of the back off others work and writes some utter filth regarding children not being more important than the law.

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/colin-port-jim-gamble-jim-bates-there-be-ore-in-them-thar-irish-hills/#ixzz0ksbDOowj

nasty piece of work is the raccoon
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 13.04.10 1:01

Oh, by the way Mike, my good wishes to Julia in the next "Fun Run" at Brighton.

I mean that.

Will Kate or Gerry be running too ?.

I could answer that question my self, in a rhetorical or metaphorical or even a retrospective view.

But I don't understand words of more than two syllables, allegedly.

Urine Extraction, is it a Modus Operandi of mine, or am i just a "THUG" ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 13.04.10 1:10

kangdang wrote:i wouldn't trust the 'raccoon' as far as i could throw her (note the use of little r!). As for claims that she got a scoop from the masters student journalist...pleeassee, she most certainly did not. raccoon rides of the back of others.

You might be correct, in some of your assumptions.

Some "un-kindley" folk have refered to her as a "parasite", I kid you not.

I always "Wonder" about "Sorense's" role ?

Anna did try and "be-friend " me a while ago, and she is a bright person, but I do wonder about her motives at times, as i do with many of the alleged "players" in the Pantomime.

Watch out, he's behind you, OH NO, HE HISN'T, OH YES HE IS, said the kids about the bogey-man. big grin
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 13.04.10 1:22

Laffin Assasin wrote:
kangdang wrote:i wouldn't trust the 'raccoon' as far as i could throw her (note the use of little r!). As for claims that she got a scoop from the masters student journalist...pleeassee, she most certainly did not. raccoon rides of the back of others.

Anna did try and "be-friend " me a while ago, and she is a bright person, but I do wonder about her motives at times, as i do with many of the alleged "players" in the Pantomime.

Watch out, he's behind you, OH NO, HE HISN'T, OH YES HE IS, said the kids about the bogey-man. big grin

Please see that i have edited my previous post LA. Do you think she is in the Mitchell empire, or is she a mate of Kate's mothers or fatty Phil.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 13.04.10 1:46

http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2009/11/thats-funny-i-thought-it-was-sun.html
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 13.04.10 2:46

kangdang wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:

Please see that i have edited my previous post LA. Do you think she is in the Mitchell empire, or is she a mate of Kate's mothers or fatty Phil.

I agree with you, as in she's a nasty twisting wordsmith, she's a "helper" of "crazy tony" of "Hounding of the McCanns " infamay.

Who's camp she's in, I don't know, maybe her own. Maybe working with others ?

Ps message has been sent to the appropriate person, i can't confirm if it's been read yet !
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 13.04.10 12:03

thank you LA
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.04.10 18:49

Laffin Assasin wrote:Apparently, and I must stress that part, ANNA RACCOON, had been 'commisioned' to write a piece last summer on the 'behind the scenes' blog and forum situation of the McCann case, I haven't seen it published'yet?
ANNA RACCOON is a 60-something Englishwoman living in mid-France, by the name of Suzanne Nundy. She doesn't hide her real name by the way. She has indeed spoken of being commissioned to write a book on the McCann bloggers which has led some to suspect that she is going to name names when she does finally publish (if she does).

She is quite an entertaining and often perceptive writer on her 'ANNA RACCOON' blog, the name of course being a play on the word 'Anorak' (suggested to her by someone else) and is a reference back to her days on 'Anorak', before she fell out with the forum-owner there, claiming he diddled her out of £5,000 or £6,000, depending who you talk to. She's worked hard to get her blog high up the rankings, but this has partly been achieved by the efforts of others who she did not reward and discarded.

On the McCann case she has always leaned towards the McCanns and she's poured scorn on the efforts of many of us who question the 'official' abduction account.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top