The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

THE CLAIMS OF TOOS NIJENHUIS - was she, as she claims, repeatedly abused in Zwolle, Holland, and caught up in child sacrifice, child torture, Freemasonry and Satanic ritual abuse involving royalty and senior clerics? OR NOT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE CLAIMS OF TOOS NIJENHUIS - was she, as she claims, repeatedly abused in Zwolle, Holland, and caught up in child sacrifice, child torture, Freemasonry and Satanic ritual abuse involving royalty and senior clerics? OR NOT?

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.05.13 16:45

This purports to be a genuine exposure of an appalling tale of ritual child sexual abuse in Holland.

But it is brought to us by Kevin Annett, who has past form as a con-man making money out of generating extraordinary tales of child sexual abuse and even killings.

Toos Nijerhuis appears to be acting her distress.

Video is 16 minutes long

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Child Sacrifice and Trafficking in Holland, and Abroad: An Eyewitness Comes Forward and Names her Torturers

]http://itccs.org/2013/05/08/child-sacrifice-and-trafficking-in-holland-and-abroad-an-eyewitness-comes-forward-and-names-her-torturers/

Posted on May 08, 2013 by itccs

An Exclusive Breaking News Report from ITCCS Central Office and its Dutch Affiliates

Zwolle, Holland:

A survivor of a high-level ring involving child sacrifice, torture and trafficking went public today in an exclusive disclosure and interview with Freedom Central's Mel Ve and ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett.

Toos Nijenhuis, a fifty four year old physiotherapist and mother of five from Holland, was tortured, raped and used experimentally from the age of four years old by wealthy and powerful men around the world, including top officials of churches and governments.

And, Nijenhuis claims, these crimes are continuing today, including the ritual sacrifice of children in rural Holland.

[Picture of site near Zwoille, Holland:]

Toos Nijenhuis points out child sacrifice site, near Zwolle, Holland

On May 7, Ms. Nijenhuis accompanied Kevin Annett, Mel Ve and other investigators to a forested site near to Zwolle where such child murders took place as recently as November, 2010, according to Ms. Nijenhuis.

Among the perpetrators who are named in these crimes and who allegedly assaulted Toos Nijenhuis are Prince Bernhard of Holland, who was the grandfather of the newly-crowned Dutch King Alexander, and a founder of the Bilderberger Group; Catholic Cardinal Bernard Alfrink of Utrecht, and members of the British Royal Family.

These assaults occurred in Holland, Scotland, and a military experimental base in Melbourne, Australia, where Toos was subjected to what appears to be pain threshold and behaviour modification experiments. She also witnessed the torture and murder of other children.

In response to Toos Nijenhuis' horrific revelations, a Dutch-based group was formed on May 7 in Zwolle to investigate and prosecute child traffickers and ritual child sacrifice.

In conjunction with Ms. Nijenhuis, Freedom Central, the ITCCS and others, this new group will launch a Common Law Court case into these crimes during the coming year. Key alleged perpetrators will be publicly named and issued a Summons to appear before the Court.

Stay tuned for more information on this campaign.

+++++++++++++++++

ETA: This article about widespread clerical abuse in Belgium appeared in 'British Church Newspaper' in July 2010:

Belgian R.C. Bishops held for 9 hours as police investigate priestly chid abuse

Cardinals’ tombs drilled open in search for documents

by our Europe correspondent

Last week (Thursday 24 June) there was a sensational development in the investigation into the serial abuse of children by Roman Catholic priests when police from Leuvain Police Station raided the headquarters of the R.C. Church in Belgium and searched the house of a Cardinal. The offices of a special R.C. Commission set up by the church to handle abuse complaints was also searched by police and ‘over 500 files’ were seized.

Father Michel Bercauld, interviewed on this week’s BBC Radio 4’s Sunday programme, said that the police also drilled into the tombs of at least two dead Cardinals, apparently acting on information that documents pertaining to the alleged cover-up of priestly child sexual abuse had been buried along with the Cardinals.

Police arrived at the Palace of the Archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels at 10.30am last Thursday morning whilst the monthly ‘Bishops Meeting’ was in progress. Several dozen church officials were questioned, including several of the Bishops, cooks and drivers. The bishops were not released until 7.30pm - nine hours later. According to spokesman André-Joseph Léonard, the bishops’ mobile ’phones were seized whilst the interviews and searches were carried out. In April this year, the bishop of Bruges, Roger Vangheluwe, admitted to child sexual abuse of a boy and resigned.

Belgian RTL TV reported on a further raid the same day on the home of Cardinal Godfried Danneels, who retired in January as Archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels. His computer was seized. A commentator on Vatican affairs, Mr Tornielli, believed that the Cardinal ‘would have diplomatic immunity as a Vatican official’ and may therefore ‘have given permission’ for a police search of his home’.

SOLIDARITY

On Sunday (27 June) Pope Benedict XVI belatedly responded to the raids, saying in a letter to his Belgian Archbishop: “I want to express, dear brother in the Episcopate, as well as to all the Bishops of Belgium, my closeness and solidarity in this moment of sadness. These searches were carried out using a number of surprising and deplorable methods. I hope that justice will follow its course, while guaranteeing the rights of individuals and institutions, respecting the rights of victims, and acknowledging those who undertake to co-operate with the investigation”.

Paedophile scandals in Belgium are not new. Six years ago, the notorious Marc Dutroux was convicted of child murder, kidnapping and rape in a scandal that was said to reach up to the highest level of the Belgian establishment. The case led to the famous mass ‘white protest’ by parents on the streets of Belgium.

Barbara Dorris, Outreach Director for the Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests, said: “This raid is precisely what’s needed, not just in Belgium but in other church offices across the globe. Police and prosecutors need to step up, and promptly and thoroughly investigate allegations against predator priests and corrupt bishops, and use their full powers to gain access to and control over church records that likely document the crimes and cover-ups”.
These dramatic developments have been little reported in the U.K. The Belgian press claim it is an encouraging sign that the Roman Catholic Church will receive no special treatment from the law enforcement authorities in Belgium.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CLAIMS OF TOOS NIJENHUIS - was she, as she claims, repeatedly abused in Zwolle, Holland, and caught up in child sacrifice, child torture, Freemasonry and Satanic ritual abuse involving royalty and senior clerics? OR NOT?

Post by tigger on 11.05.13 17:08

It doesn't appear to be in the news here. I must say that I'm very doubtful about ritual child sacrifice in 'rural' Holland. In the first place it's a very bureaucratic country and it would be difficult to 'lose' a child in the paperwork needed e.g. to continue receiving child benefit. If this is not claimed, there will be an inspection of sorts. If it is claimed, proof of the child's existence has to be supplied.
In the second place there are very few places that can be described as 'rural'. In a highly overpopulated country nr. 5 on the list of countries over 10 million - 404 people per square kilometre - it's hard to find much privacy. I can believe abuse went on but I'd expect it to be indoors.

http://itccs.org/ was set up in 2010 and I will keep an eye out for the civil court case. Generally however, I believe that such cases are heard 'in camera' her. Portia would know.
Prince Bernhard was a serial womaniser, I doubt that he ever met Ms. Nijenhuis being very busy with his various mistresses one of whom is said to have been Eva Perron.
The report that the Field Secretary Kevin Annett has been nominated for the Nobel Prize is a little spurious to say the least. Anyone can be nominated for the Nobel Prize. Altogether the mixture of Bilderberg, Satanists, Rural Holland and various European Royals and the odd Cardinal is a bit too rich for my taste.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CLAIMS OF TOOS NIJENHUIS - was she, as she claims, repeatedly abused in Zwolle, Holland, and caught up in child sacrifice, child torture, Freemasonry and Satanic ritual abuse involving royalty and senior clerics? OR NOT?

Post by Spaniel on 11.05.13 17:22

Google her name and there is only one version as in a press release, by her supporters no doubt.
So she was taken to be abused in Scotland and Australia? Seems rather expensive to move one child so far to be abused when so many are available, both in Scotland and Australia, indeed all across the Globe. The story originated from Icke, enough said.

Has it ever occured to you TB, that anything you reply to may be a set up? The costs were reduced but I bet there is a deep seated grievance eating them away and not just because of that, so beware. I would trust no one.
Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 17:39

Total bull...

I'd be surprised if this went to Court, and a Civil one at that.

Maybe it's yet another scam, attempt to make a quick buck of which we all remember such striking examples in recent days.

Litigation would be in camera where the judge would hear both parties behind closed doors, and attempt for them to reach a settlement ending the case 'amicably' Would be a surprise if HRH the Prince made it to the courtroom, though. He's been dead for some years.

Of course either one of the parties could go to the Media, but why do that after already doing it now?

Eejits, these publicity seekers. If they exist, that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.13 17:50

It would indeed be difficult to find a location not within sight or earshot of other occupation ...
404 people per square kilometer is the average for the whole of the Netherlands.
In the province I've been living it was well over 1,200 and the actual region approx. 8,000!

I too have been unable to find any news about this in Dutch media. There's the odd blog that mentions it.

ETA now here in the deep French countryside, that would be different: we have 18 per square kilometer. That's one of the reasons I like it so much ;-)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum