The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 10:57

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:[
I think I am correct in saying all of the following:

A. Dr Kate McCann admits to having washd Cuddle Cat TWICE

B. The cadaver dog Eddie did NOT alert to the bed in the children's bedroom, and

C. The cadaver dog Eddie DID alert to Cuddle Cat

D. Cuddle Cat was 'found' on what was said to be Madeleine's bed (not on a 'high shelf' as early reports claimed) - and was said by the McCann Team to have been left there by the abductor.

Now that IS interesting.....!!

the scent of death was found by eddie in the parents bedroom, it suggests the toy was there as it was alerted to too, or that the toy being in the kids bedroom was staged

Well that is one suggestion though not necessarily the correct one. It may not have been the toy that was moved to the bedroom rather a body. It could have been behind the sofa then moved to the wardrobe in order to prevent a child or whoever discovering it.

(Edit for clarity) Sorry to be clear, the body could have been moved from behind the sofa to the parents bedroom. Cuddle cat may not have been anywhere near it. And yes, if there were no abduction, then it's placement on the bed and subsequent use as a prop would point toward 'staging'.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 11:18

[quote="russiandoll"]
@monkey mind wrote:

B. The cadaver dog Eddie did NOT alert to the bed in the children's bedroom, and

D. Cuddle Cat was 'found' on what was said to be Madeleine's bed (not on a 'high shelf' as early reports claimed) - and was said by the McCann Team to have been left there by the abductor.

Now that IS interesting.....!![/quote

In a statement DP ref to that bedroon as Sean and Amelies room, and as they did not sleep there after May 3rd it begs the question where was Madeleine that evening.

Indeed it does Russian doll.

But what I also found interesting is the fact that Eddie alerted to the toy, the toy was found on the bed, and Eddie did not alert to the bed. Now I do not know exactly where the toy was on that bed, I'm afraid I am unable to see the photos, but cadaverine is a cloying almost physical odour. Sheets, blankets, pillow cases and cuddle cats can be washed, but if that cat had sufficient cadaverine upon it to survive two washes, then I would expect that if it sat upon a pillow case or sheet for any length of time, prior to being washed, then that cadaverine would penetrate the bed to the mattress or pillow, and Eddie only needs the tiniest trace.

And he didn't alert to the bed. When laws of transference tells us he should have done right? If cuddle cat were sat on a sheet for any amount of time the sheet will be 'infected'. If it were sat on a sheet for say a couple of hours and then that sheet remained on the bed for considerably longer, the mattress in my view would definitely be infected and one would expect Eddie to alert to it. But he didn't. And that bed had not been slept in since and was preserved as a crime scene.

So what I ask you, does that tell us about cuddle cat on the night of the 3rd/4th May?????????
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 31.05.12 11:23

[quote="monkey mind"]
@russiandoll wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:

In a statement DP ref to that bedroon as Sean and Amelies room, and as they did not sleep there after May 3rd it begs the question where was Madeleine that evening.

But what I also found interesting is the fact that Eddie alerted to the toy, the toy was found on the bed, and Eddie did not alert to the bed. Now I do not know exactly where the toy was on that bed, I'm afraid I am unable to see the photos, but cadaverine is a cloying almost physical odour. Sheets, blankets, pillow cases and cuddle cats can be washed, but if that cat had sufficient cadaverine upon it to survive two washes, then I would expect that if it sat upon a pillow case or sheet for any length of time, prior to being washed, then that cadaverine would penetrate the bed to the mattress or pillow, and Eddie only needs the tiniest trace.

And he didn't alert to the bed. When laws of transference tells us he should have done right? If cuddle cat were sat on a sheet for any amount of time the sheet will be 'infected'. If it were sat on a sheet for say a couple of hours and then that sheet remained on the bed for considerably longer, the mattress in my view would definitely be infected and one would expect Eddie to alert to it. But he didn't. And that bed had not been slept in since and was preserved as a crime scene.

So what I ask you, does that tell us about cuddle cat on the night of the 3rd/4th May?????????

In the wardrobe perhaps, until such times as the apartment was 'staged' to make it look as if an abduction had taken place.

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.05.12 11:28

Perhaps
a) cuddlecat was new and unused - had never been in contact with a corpse therefore left no scent.
b) it had already been washed at least once post cadaver contact - wasn't on the bed long enough to leave odour.
c) the bed or mattress may have been changed in the period between 3/5 and end July when the dogs were brought in.
All the beds are the same, even in the master bedroom. It would take five minutes to change the beds over. Less for just a mattress swop.

Cuddlecat was 'infected' by Kate carrying it around all the time and being in contact with the check trousers. Post 3/5

Remember the pink blanket is also of considerable interest and may also have had scent on it - it was on the bed for a short time - gone on the 4th - and that b) would still have sufficient scent for Eddie to detect at a later date.
The red T shirt was also marked by Eddie and I believe Sean wore that - Amelie was seen with cuddlecat too. It may just have been cross-contamination?

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 11:34

[quote="Hummingbird"]
@monkey mind wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:

In the wardrobe perhaps, until such times as the apartment was 'staged' to make it look as if an abduction had taken place.

Yes Hummingbird, but I'm not sure you get the point I am alluding to. I'm not being deliberately obtuse, I just think tis better if people see the point for themselves.

If cuddle cat was infected by sufficient cadaverine that after two washes Eddie had no problem detecting it, and if on the night of the 3rd / 4th cuddle cat sat on a sheet or pillow case on the bed for a couple of hours or longer, and Eddie did not alert to that bed regardless as to whether the sheets had been changed, what does that tell us about the condition of cuddle cat on the night of the 3rd/ 4th May? What condition must it have been in and what does that then imply?????
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.12 11:37

c) the bed or mattress may have been changed in the period between 3/5 and end July when the dogs were brought in.
All the beds are the same, even in the master bedroom. It would take five minutes to change the beds over. Less for just a mattress swop.

From the DCCB report it says "- Apartment 5A was subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to a family with Southern Asian names)."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DCCB_LETTER.htm
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 31.05.12 11:47

monkeymind, I think you are trying to say that cuddle cat was no where near Madeleine during the holiday if there was no cross contamination onto the sheets or mattress the night of 3/5 and therefore how and when did it get cadavor odour on it, it would have had to have been between 4/5 and the time the dogs were bought in - of course though I would think that if it were true that the apartment was let again after madeleines disappearance and the dogs arriving the mattresses would surely have been changed but then if they were where was the mattress that madeleine apparantly slept on put, surely the PJ would not have allowed such vital evidence to just get lost in the OC janitors store cupboards!!

I have a migrane now!!

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 11:54

@tigger wrote:Perhaps
a) cuddlecat was new and unused - had never been in contact with a corpse therefore left no scent.
b) it had already been washed at least once post cadaver contact - wasn't on the bed long enough to leave odour.

Cuddlecat was 'infected' by Kate carrying it around all the time and being in contact with the check trousers. Post 3/5

Remember the pink blanket is also of considerable interest and may also have had scent on it - it was on the bed for a short time - gone on the 4th - and that b) would still have sufficient scent for Eddie to detect at a later date.
The red T shirt was also marked by Eddie and I believe Sean wore that - Amelie was seen with cuddlecat too. It may just have been cross-contamination?

To answer a) ....yes.
To b) Unlikely imho. I suspect the first washings only took place when they were aware the dogs were coming.
To c) I would have expected in such a high profile case 5A to have still been preserved as a crime scene at that point though whether it was I don’t know. Even if the mattress were moved from one bed to another in the apartment, Eddie had the run of the place and one would expect him to find what he is so good at finding.
But yes, you see the point, cuddle cat was probably not infected with cadaverine on the night of the 3rd / 4th. It had to have been infected later. But Maddie was gone!!
As I say, I genuinely cannot see the scene photos but what I would ask is this....
1. Where exactly on the bed was cuddle cat? On the blanket, the sheet or the pillow?
2. Was the scene still preserved as a crime scene at the time Eddie and Keela went in? I’m sure it must have been.
If it were still preserved as a crime scene it matters not a jot where cuddle cat was sat on the bed for one would then think that the sheets and blanket were also the same hence that spot would have been infected and Eddie would have found it. But he didn’t....
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 12:02

@jd wrote:

From the DCCB report it says "- Apartment 5A was subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to a family with Southern Asian names)."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DCCB_LETTER.htm

Thanks for that JD, kind of puts a damper on things a little doesn't it. Nonetheless, if cuddlecat were sat on the sheet or pillow case I would expect transfer to the pillow or mattress themselves, and if they were the same, I would expect Eddie to detect that.

I must say, I've been supportive of the PJ in what were very trying, one could say unique or unheralded circumstances, but I have to be severely critical if they allowed that apartment to be rented out so soon afterwards, with the child still missing and the international spotlight upon them. This really is sub standard.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 12:12

@monkey mind wrote:

To answer a) ....yes.
To b) Unlikely imho. I suspect the first washings only took place when they were aware the dogs were coming.
To c) I would have expected in such a high profile case 5A to have still been preserved as a crime scene at that point though whether it was I don’t know. Even if the mattress were moved from one bed to another in the apartment, Eddie had the run of the place and one would expect him to find what he is so good at finding.
But yes, you see the point, cuddle cat was probably not infected with cadaverine on the night of the 3rd / 4th. It had to have been infected later. But Maddie was gone!!
As I say, I genuinely cannot see the scene photos but what I would ask is this....
1. Where exactly on the bed was cuddle cat? On the blanket, the sheet or the pillow?
2. Was the scene still preserved as a crime scene at the time Eddie and Keela went in? I’m sure it must have been.
If it were still preserved as a crime scene it matters not a jot where cuddle cat was sat on the bed for one would then think that the sheets and blanket were also the same hence that spot would have been infected and Eddie would have found it. But he didn’t....

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.12 12:12

"The final report of the Portuguese Police was published in June 2008. It comes to some conclusions about the scientific evidence, dismissing the relevance of a certain stain. I am not qualified to dispute scientific evidence, but there are some intriguing questions which merit further investigation. This is what the report had to say about the stain. “A stain on the cover of one of the beds in Madeleine’s room (not the one it was reported she slept in) which raised some suspicions, should be pointed out. Duly analysed, the stain consisted of a biological residue (saliva) that belonged to the child- Craig G who had been on holiday earlier, with his parents, in the same apartment”

"So far, we can deduce that semen would rule out Craig G, aged 3 as the source. Unlike Craig’s saliva deposit, which had apparently survived a wash, Madeleine’s DNA was, amazingly, nowhere to be found at the apartment. Not a toothbrush, a hairbrush for her long hair, the clothes she wore that day, her toys? Jose De Freitas, an officer from the Metropolitan Police, not the Leicestershire Police, was despatched to Rothley to return with a sample from M’s pillowcase"

Craig G I believe is Craig Gordon

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2011_11_01_archive.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 12:14

@Hummingbird wrote:monkeymind, I think you are trying to say that cuddle cat was no where near Madeleine during the holiday if there was no cross contamination onto the sheets or mattress the night of 3/5 and therefore how and when did it get cadavor odour on it, it would have had to have been between 4/5 and the time the dogs were bought in - of course though I would think that if it were true that the apartment was let again after madeleines disappearance and the dogs arriving the mattresses would surely have been changed but then if they were where was the mattress that madeleine apparantly slept on put, surely the PJ would not have allowed such vital evidence to just get lost in the OC janitors store cupboards!!

I have a migrane now!!

I'm saying that if there was no transference of cadaverine to the mattress which is what I would expect, then cuddlecat was not infected with cadaverine therefore prior to the 4th May, but it later came into contact with someone or something who was so infected.

Sorry about the migraine...

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.12 12:21

Interesting re the father Paul Gordon (previous occupant)

Quote Paul Gordon statement: "I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision. I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way possible, telephoning them at the first available opportunity as soon as the news broke about the disappearance of Madeleine. There are certain times when I feel like a pawn in chess."

Quote Saleigh Gordon statement: "I know that Paul received text messages from Kate McCann as well as voice messages, some of them were heartbreaking."

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t8279-statements-from-former-apt-5a-occupants

#McCann : Kate Healy Harassment Of Paul Anthony Gordon Failed - Enter Gail Cooper And Creepy Man - ORPHANAGE Was The 'Key' To Try And Link Mr. Gordon
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mccann-kate-mccann.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 12:23

candyfloss wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:

To answer a) ....yes.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15.jpg

Candyfloss, I'm gratefull for you posting these photos. But when I say I can't see the photos, I mean I can't actually see them big grin

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.05.12 12:24

I see your point Monkeymind, I think it was a brand-new toy, possibly never even seen by Maddie. It was one of the props to literally prop up the story.

Now the blanket is strange, because that disappeared and Cuddlecat didn't. Amaral indicates that the blanket was in the boot of the car. Therefore it was moved without having cadaver odour on from the bed and may well have served to bury the child.
The point is then that neither the blanket or CC at that point in time had been in direct contact with a corpse, otherwise one of the beds (moved or not) would have had some scent tranferred to it.
It is likely that the tennisbag would have had scent on it and for this reason it seems to have disappeared within 24 hours. Possibly before the GNR dogs turned up the following day.

We would need Martin Grime to give his opinion on this theory.

But didn't Eddie alert to one of the beds in the main bedroom? I'll have to look.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.12 12:34

It is likely that the tennisbag would have had scent on it and for this reason it seems to have disappeared within 24 hours

Its interesting that the dogs alerted cavader in the same cupboard that this 'missing' bag was seen in from the photos!

David Payne Statement "Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 12:37

@tigger wrote:I see your point Monkeymind, I think it was a brand-new toy, possibly never even seen by Maddie. It was one of the props to literally prop up the story.

Now the blanket is strange, because that disappeared and Cuddlecat didn't. Amaral indicates that the blanket was in the boot of the car. Therefore it was moved without having cadaver odour on from the bed and may well have served to bury the child.
The point is then that neither the blanket or CC at that point in time had been in direct contact with a corpse, otherwise one of the beds (moved or not) would have had some scent tranferred to it.
It is likely that the tennisbag would have had scent on it and for this reason it seems to have disappeared within 24 hours. Possibly before the GNR dogs turned up the following day.

We would need Martin Grime to give his opinion on this theory.

But didn't Eddie alert to one of the beds in the main bedroom? I'll have to look.

Yes to all of that Tigger.
I indicated on another thread some time ago that in my opinion, if you find M you will probably find that blanket. So if she is alive as Redwood seems to believe, when he finds her, he can ask her....
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 12:43

@jd wrote:
It is likely that the tennisbag would have had scent on it and for this reason it seems to have disappeared within 24 hours

Its interesting that the dogs alerted cavader in the same cupboard that this 'missing' bag was seen in from the photos!

David Payne Statement "Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”

It's mre than interesting isn't it JD. As is the Gordon info you posted.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.12 12:45

Yes monkey mind it is very interesting!! The missing bag realistically is probably the only thing they would have had to hide a body
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.12 12:54

Just for your benefit Monkey Mind -

The photo in the previous post to yours shows a built in wardrobe in the bedroom.
The door is half open.
There are four shelves, and the floor.
The floor is empty,
The first shelf up has jumbled clothes
The second shelf has what looks like a dark blue tennis or sports bag.
The top two shelves are empty
There is a multicoloured shirt or towel hanging on the door knob.
It is this picture which people quote when talking about the McCanns claim, and Mitchell's claim, that they did not have a sports bag, and when one of the Tapas7 talks about not having a bag big enough to hide a ..... tennis racquet.

The other photos are of the bed Madeleine was supposed to have been sleeping in.
The door opens to the right against the wall, and the bed is along the same wall to the immediate left.
The bed is neatly made, and only very slightly rumpled
The sheets are folded neatly back, as they do in hotels sometimes, just the top right hand corner, about a couple of feet or so. but not even right across the bed.
The left side by the pillow is still neatly tucked in.

On the sheets where they have been turned back is lying a bright red blanket, not a full size bed blanket, but more of a child's pacifier blanket.
Just above that, again on the right, the starboard side of the bed as it were, next to the end of the pillow, is what looks like the pink cuddle cat, though it is very difficult to be sure.
It is certainly a much lighter pink than the blanket.

Hope this helps.
Peter

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 13:08

Of course some may say that what difference does it make if cuddlecat was not infected by cadaverine on the 3rd/4th but sometime later?

I would say it is another, rather large brick in the wall.

And I would say, that if she took it to work with her as she said, it clearly didn’t come into contact with all those dead bodies, unlike her trousers, allegedly.

And some might say well cuddlecat could have been infected from K’s trousers which were allegedly infected according to K. This would exactly be the explanation.

And I would say, if that were true, if K’s trousers became infected by encountering dead bodies just prior to coming on holiday then answer me this riddle.........
Why did Eddie not alert to many more items of the family McCann clothing???? Tell me that. How could that be or rather not be??? Those trousers would have been packed in a suitcase with numerous other items of clothing and then sealed up probably the day before travelling and re-opened around 24 hours later. All during that time the smell of cadaverine pervading the bag or case contaminating all it comes in contact with, not to the sensibility of a human nose, but as a matter of fact, and certainly easily detectable by Eddie’s quite lovely nose. He should have picked out almost all their clothing if that were the case. But again, he didn’t. Don’t you just love Eddie.....
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 13:17

Ah PeterI am genuinely most very grateful. Thank you :^)
I blew them up to 15x or 16x but the quality of the photos is so poor that even with nose squished against the 28” screen and all that extra radiation in my eyeballs I still can make out next to nothing. Thanks again Peter. Very grateful indeed.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 13:22

@monkey mind wrote:Ah PeterI am genuinely most very grateful. Thank you :^)
I blew them up to 15x or 16x but the quality of the photos is so poor that even with nose squished against the 28” screen and all that extra radiation in my eyeballs I still can make out next to nothing. Thanks again Peter. Very grateful indeed.

Sorry monkey mind, for posting those, I didn't realise blushing1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 31.05.12 13:45

@monkey mind wrote:Of course some may say that what difference does it make if cuddlecat was not infected by cadaverine on the 3rd/4th but sometime later?

I would say it is another, rather large brick in the wall.

And I would say, that if she took it to work with her as she said, it clearly didn’t come into contact with all those dead bodies, unlike her trousers, allegedly.

And some might say well cuddlecat could have been infected from K’s trousers which were allegedly infected according to K. This would exactly be the explanation.

And I would say, if that were true, if K’s trousers became infected by encountering dead bodies just prior to coming on holiday then answer me this riddle.........
Why did Eddie not alert to many more items of the family McCann clothing???? Tell me that. How could that be or rather not be??? Those trousers would have been packed in a suitcase with numerous other items of clothing and then sealed up probably the day before travelling and re-opened around 24 hours later. All during that time the smell of cadaverine pervading the bag or case contaminating all it comes in contact with, not to the sensibility of a human nose, but as a matter of fact, and certainly easily detectable by Eddie’s quite lovely nose. He should have picked out almost all their clothing if that were the case. But again, he didn’t. Don’t you just love Eddie.....

Very good point, if she did wear those clothes to work prior to the holiday then they must have been packed because she travelled in jeans - just watched the airport bus video to check.

So how and when then did cuddlecat become cadaverine cat?

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 31.05.12 13:46

candyfloss wrote:[Sorry monkey mind, for posting those, I didn't realise blushing1

Heck no need to apologise Candyfloss, how could you know. The photos were good, probably helped others understand what was being said. From Peter's description we should expect Eddie to have found traces on the top right hand portion of that mattress, or I certainly would.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum