The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by ufercoffy on 29.03.10 17:26

Posted by Ironside on Textusa http://textusa.blogspot.com/2010/03/why-kate-could-never-fool-cuddle-cat.html

Reporter Andrew Price..Telegraph Sept 8th 2007 wrote...Was I alone in wondering whether that was for comfort or because it was what the PR advisers suggested?

Jon Corner

A godfather of one of the Mccanns children said 'The Cuddle Cat reeking with Madeleines DNA . That easily explains why DNA has been found in the hire care and ON CLOTHING that Kate bought AFTER Madeleine disappeared'.

Report: Sunday Mirror Sept 13th 2007

Kate washed CC 5 days after Madeleines disappearance. Gerrys sister said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around.

A former Scotland Yard detective said. 'It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do'.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/KM_GM%20(3).jpg

The pants Kates wearing, are the ones the dogs picked up on. Kate here IS devastated, there can be no doubt. Kate was seen in these pants many times and comments have been made 'Did she never wash them?'...Of course she did ,just like she washed Cuddle Cat.

Once again this is only a theory. I do not state anything as fact. I make one exception,Kate loved Madeleine very, very much and that is a fact.

Kate loved Madeleine so much she could not stay away. After Madeleines death ,where ever she was hidden. Kate would visit and sit with Madeleine. I believe she was placed in cold storage and I was unaware that cadaver still emits a terrible odour even when a body is frozen.

I discussed this with Textusa and she assured me this is the case. I was so surprised to learn this and wanted to see for myself. Sure enough cadaver dogs are trained to search for cadaver frozen in glass jars.

Andrew Price was correct CC was simply for PR. Therefore, where ever Kate went so did CC. Kate on visiting Madeleine would place CC on a table or chair and stroke Madeleine.

She would cry and tell her how sorry she was and how much she loved her. Kate would then say goodbye and promise to return again soon. Kate would then pick up CC, from Kates hands she had passed Cadaver on to the toy. At this point no one knew the dogs would be brought in. Kate simply washed the toy because the odour left from her hands onto the toy smelt bad. This explains also how cadaver came to be on the small red T Shirt, transference.

If you look at the photograph with link provided you can see Kate holding CC and what appears to be her rubbing the toy onto her leg transferring the cadaver scent from the toy.

I now believe more than ever the Mccanns took Rag Doll, Madeleines birthday present to her on the eve of her birthday. I also believe if Madeleines remains are ever found, so will the remains of Rag Doll.

IRONSIDE

I wonder why thentherewere4 has stopped contributing to this blog?
ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Kate could never fool CUDDLE CAT

Post by kathyBelle on 29.03.10 18:34

I wonder what has happened to 'Cuddle Cat'? Kate McCann carried him everywhere she went in PDL, but since she returned home, he appears to have been made redundant. As you say IRONSIDE, the soft toy, seemed to be a PR excercise.

If that cat could talk, what a tale he would tell.

kathyBelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 30.05.12 0:35

Has anyone in this world ever seen Maddie with this famous cat? There are no photos of her with the cat she loved so much, just a brown toy from her last Xmas at home in 2006. She never had the cat on the airport bus either. kate takes it to work with her but Maddie is never seen with this cat herself

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 30.05.12 0:51

Not a single picture exists of Madeleine and that toy. To this day I still wonder why a website was set up to mirror the mccanns official websites early in the day ie bringmadeleinehome.com and findmadeleine.com and it was called cuddlecat.co.uk. I mean you would just search for that website wouldnt you to find info on the case in May 2007 when noone knew what this toy was called? And even if you did what would prompt you to do a search. Bizzarre.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 30.05.12 0:55

I think the cat was to make kate mccann look like a grieving mother and also as PR ploy to market it as a product to sell in bucket loads and make money into the fund from. Only the dogs ruined it!!
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.05.12 6:05

@jd wrote:I think the cat was to make kate mccann look like a grieving mother and also as PR ploy to market it as a product to sell in bucket loads and make money into the fund from. Only the dogs ruined it!!

Since there were 20 or 40? cuddlecats given to Metodo3 by Kate with instructions to squeeze them to increase their motivation - I would think these were already part of the first consignment for Cuddlecat.co.uk - which is still registered to the company (Fund). So launching that site imo would have been part of the wider agenda. Nice little earner. I also think Clarrie or his puppetmaster stopped that idea as one venture too far.

Cuddlecat is one of the reasons I'm sure they had expert advice on the psychology of losing a child and expert advice on marketing. Neither of them are original thinkers and even if they keep their mouths shut, they don't even look it.

Cuddlecat was of great use to Kate:
It convinced people she'd loved Maddie
It was very handy to hide her smiles on occasion
It made her look vulnerable and in need of protection .

In the BBC interview on the 25th May 2007 she is asked about cc. After a short pause she says: 'Do you mean where did I buy it?'
She then relaxes as it becomes clear the interviewer wants to know how much Maddie loved it.
Kate then slips up again by telling him it was her 'night' cuddle. This is very odd for a child just to have a night cuddle and no separate day cuddle in sight.
Most children have The One which no one else may touch. Not even Mummy. This Mummy took it to along to view a number of corpses.
This last excuse is feeble. Maddie wasn't missing at the time - just at the creche in Rothley.

As many mothers have spotted - CC was brand new, no squeeze of nearly four years old can look that good. Especially since it must have been washed hundreds of times.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.05.12 7:00

From the Textusa quote above:
A godfather of one of the Mccanns children said 'The Cuddle Cat reeking with Madeleines DNA . That easily explains why DNA has been found in the hire care and ON CLOTHING that Kate bought AFTER Madeleine disappeared'. unquote

If he is saying that the check trousers which Kate is seen in a lot, were bought after Madeleine disappeared - not possible.
She is wearing the trousers in the weird kitchen photograph - taken not long before the PdL holiday.
So either she bought the pants well before the holiday or that photograph has her pasted in. There is a lot wrong with that photo and as there was apparently a birthday party going on, it seems strangely contrived.

I also disagree with the poster who believes that Kate loved Maddie so much, she sat by her and so got the scent on her clothes.
It's also nonsense to state that a body emits odour even when deep frozen. E.g. a student murdered in Oxford and hidden below the stairs wasn't found by the police for about a week, because the temperature was a steady 0 degree in the spot where she was hidden.

Imo Kate loves only herself and someone very like herself a little less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 30.05.12 7:00

tigger wrote:
And most importantly, time and time again, it reminded the public of Madeleine, the poor innocent girl, which took attention away from any misgivings they might have had about Kate's own behaviour or utterances.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The dogs, Dr Goncal Amaral, the bed, and Cuddle Cat

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.05.12 8:07

@tigger wrote:Since there were 20 or 40? Cuddlecats given to Metodo3 by Kate with instructions to squeeze them to increase their motivation - I would think these were already part of the first consignment for Cuddlecat.co.uk - which is still registered to the company (Fund). So launching that site imo would have been part of the wider agenda...Cuddlecat is one of the reasons I'm sure they had expert advice on the psychology of losing a child and expert advice on marketing...
I think I am still allowed to mention factual issues about the case, so just a reminder of two points:

1. DR GONCALO AMARAL ON CUDDLE CAT

From his book:

These first observations are not the only ones that lead us to consider a set-up. The way the bed sheets were arranged but also the child's soft toy equally raise doubts.

- Do you see how the sheets are lying? You'd think the child got out by herself....or that she didn't sleep there.

- Someone could have unintentionally touched the curtains while looking for the little girl inside the apartment.

- And the soft toy she slept with? That's not in a natural position either. How would she have found it, along the pillow like that?

- The mother says that the soft toy was beside the pillow when she noticed the disappearance, which, according to her, was its usual place.

- Which means that the little girl slept without holding it? Children normally clutch their security object to fall asleep. But if that's not the case, the way it's placed doesn't seem natural. She would inevitably have moved it turning over in her sleep.

2. THE DOGS, THE BED AND CUDDLE CAT

I think I am correct in saying all of the following:

A. Dr Kate McCann admits to having washd Cuddle Cat TWICE

B. The cadaver dog Eddie did NOT alert to the bed in the children's bedroom, and

C. The cadaver dog Eddie DID alert to Cuddle Cat

D. Cuddle Cat was 'found' on what was said to be Madeleine's bed (not on a 'high shelf' as early reports claimed) - and was said by the McCann Team to have been left there by the abductor.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 30.05.12 9:35

Just wondering and perhaps someone can answer this. Was and is cuddle cat a toy that was freely available on the shop shelves at the time? If so did they copyright it on their site, surely cannot be possible as copyright stays with the manufacturer? If it was a specially made toys who and when were all the other cuddle cats made for metodo 3? Sorry, but don't really if they were available in shops as my children are all grown up and I do not have any grandchildren (as yet ).
Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 30.05.12 9:53

@Snifferdog wrote:Just wondering and perhaps someone can answer this. Was and is cuddle cat a toy that was freely available on the shop shelves at the time? If so did they copyright it on their site, surely cannot be possible as copyright stays with the manufacturer? If it was a specially made toys who and when were all the other cuddle cats made for metodo 3? Sorry, but don't really if they were available in shops as my children are all grown up and I do not have any grandchildren (as yet ).

Sorry Snifferdog, I cannot answer your question directly, but what strikes me is that perhaps you have come across the reason why the "cuddlecat" website did not progress - copyright issues.

As far as I know, it was a toy produced by the company Russ. They produce teddy bears and soft toys for young children. So cuddle cat was not a must have popular toy of the day, not something like for example Barney or Bob the Builder, would have been.

Was the toy sold and marketed as Cuddle Cat or was this the McCanns name for him ? I tend to think they made it up themselves, but perhaps somebody knows this for certain.

There is no doubt he was a prop, from day one. The picture of Kate going to the police station with a bag over her shoulder and cuddle cat peeping out the bag made me sick and made my mind up on that one.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 30.05.12 9:58

True Sami. It did look very staged.
Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.05.12 20:37

@Snifferdog wrote:Just wondering and perhaps someone can answer this. Was and is cuddle cat a toy that was freely available on the shop shelves at the time? If so did they copyright it on their site, surely cannot be possible as copyright stays with the manufacturer? If it was a specially made toys who and when were all the other cuddle cats made for metodo 3? Sorry, but don't really if they were available in shops as my children are all grown up and I do not have any grandchildren (as yet ).

Snifferdog, was a little missing girl called Madeleine trademarked? apparently so.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 30.05.12 20:42

Actually the name Madeleine was already trademarked but they did trademark the name of the Ltd Company very quickly.

They did this one day after incorporating it.

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2456061

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.05.12 20:52

@Gillyspot wrote:Actually the name Madeleine was already trademarked but they did trademark the name of the Ltd Company very quickly.

[url=http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2456061
http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2456061[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Gillyspot, cuddle cat is neither here nor there imo. Just another piece of nonsense. I don't know of a single mother who would carry their 'snatched' daughter's favourite toy and carry it everywhere - then say she took it to work with her and had contact with dead bodies. I mean it just doesn't make sense. The last thing I would think of would be my Son's favourite soft toy. The pictures of Kate constantly with this toy in her hands (hanging out of a bag) are just too much imo.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.05.12 20:55

[quote="Gillyspot"]Actually the name Madeleine was already trademarked but they did trademark the name of the Ltd Company very quickly.

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2456061[/quote]

I don't think you can trademark a name.............

. Copyright and trade mark protection of names

There is no copyright or trade mark protection of people's names. Therefore, if you want to change your name to David Beckham or Aston Martin, you can. However, you cannot use your new name if it results in passing-off or deception. For example, if you changed your name to Elton John and you published songs in that name, you will find yourself subject to trade mark infringement legal action by the artist Sir Elton John on the grounds that you are passing yourself off as him.

On a more every-day level, because there is no copyright or trade mark protection of people's names, following divorce, a man cannot stop his ex-wife from continuing to use his surname (unless his ex-wife is deceiving people or companies into believing she is still married to him).

http://www.ukdps.co.uk/AreThereAnyRestrictionsOnNames.html#Copyright

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 30.05.12 21:00

is jon corner thick? how does anything REEK of dna?
as for kate buying clothes after madeleines disappearance, aka the ganga pants, no, she didnt buy them in portugal, they were her oldchequered HOBBS uk label ones, sheesh at least he shut up eventually as well as aunty phil

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 30.05.12 21:02

@tigger wrote:
@jd wrote:I think the cat was to make kate mccann look like a grieving mother and also as PR ploy to market it as a product to sell in bucket loads and make money into the fund from. Only the dogs ruined it!!

Since there were 20 or 40? cuddlecats given to Metodo3 by Kate with instructions to squeeze them to increase their motivation - I would think these were already part of the first consignment for Cuddlecat.co.uk - which is still registered to the company (Fund). So launching that site imo would have been part of the wider agenda. Nice little earner. I also think Clarrie or his puppetmaster stopped that idea as one venture too far.

Cuddlecat is one of the reasons I'm sure they had expert advice on the psychology of losing a child and expert advice on marketing. Neither of them are original thinkers and even if they keep their mouths shut, they don't even look it.

In the BBC interview on the 25th May 2007 she is asked about cc. After a short pause she says: 'Do you mean where did I buy it?'
She then relaxes as it becomes clear the interviewer wants to know how much Maddie loved it.
Kate then slips up again by telling him it was her 'night' cuddle. This is very odd for a child just to have a night cuddle and no separate day cuddle in sight.
Most children have The One which no one else may touch. Not even Mummy. This Mummy took it to along to view a number of corpses.
This last excuse is feeble. Maddie wasn't missing at the time - just at the creche in Rothley.

As many mothers have spotted - CC was brand new, no squeeze of nearly four years old can look that good. Especially since it must have been washed hundreds of times.

metodo 3 detectives were given cats to squeeze to motivate them? hahahahahahahahahaha, words fail

sami and snifferdog the toy had the name cuddlecat on it it was not invented, my query was why a website was created around this name, its like no one knew of this name initially so why would anyone search it

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.05.12 21:09

[quote="candyfloss"]
@Gillyspot wrote:Actually the name Madeleine was already trademarked but they did trademark the name of the Ltd Company very quickly.

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2456061[/quote]

I don't think you can trademark a name.............

. Copyright and trade mark protection of names

There is no copyright or trade mark protection of people's names. Therefore, if you want to change your name to David Beckham or Aston Martin, you can. However, you cannot use your new name if it results in passing-off or deception. For example, if you changed your name to Elton John and you published songs in that name, you will find yourself subject to trade mark infringement legal action by the artist Sir Elton John on the grounds that you are passing yourself off as him.

On a more every-day level, because there is no copyright or trade mark protection of people's names, following divorce, a man cannot stop his ex-wife from continuing to use his surname (unless his ex-wife is deceiving people or companies into believing she is still married to him).

[url=http://www.ukdps.co.uk/AreThereAnyRestrictionsOnNames.html#Copyright
http://www.ukdps.co.uk/AreThereAnyRestrictionsOnNames.html#Copyright[/quote[/url]]

I have misunderstood the Madeleine trademark. I thought her name was trademarked. I thought it was on the banner of the forum at one time. I've obviously got it wrong. Apologies. It doesn't alter the fact that I wouldn't as a mother carry my child's fluffy toy at every opportunity in front of the media.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.05.12 21:14

That's why I wonder if they had a small stock of the damn things to start up the site - they could always have reached an agreement with the manufacturer. it doesn't seem to be a very well known toy. When that didn't come off, Metodo3 were the lucky ones.
In fact when I googled Cuddlecat I got the Ethicalkidz site, run by K's friend. It did have a cuddlecat which didn't look anything like the original one. So the name but not the pink thing.
Next time I googled the site, I found the Madeleine Fund listed as a charity although CC had disappeared from the list of toys.
Within days of posting this on the Fund not Charity topic, the listing was corrected. We are being watched!

In the BBC video of the 25th may, when she says 'Do you mean where did I buy it?' there's a certain hostility in her tone, then she relaxes.
But who did buy the brand new looking cuddlecat? I read somewhere it was the ubiquitous Jon Corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyblackthorn on 30.05.12 21:39

By heck, if only cuddlecat could talk !

You know, the more I think about KM taking cuddlecat to work the worse the image gets. Just image, your first thought on hearing you need to certify a death is to grab your childs' comforter. While examing the deceased you place, (yes, place !) your childs' comforter on the corpse of the deceased. Then you take the comforter home, place it on your childs' bed in the full knowledge that your child will probably hold the comforter to her face while she drifts off to sleep...'Ludicrous', if I may say so..

ladyblackthorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 30.05.12 22:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:[

B. The cadaver dog Eddie did NOT alert to the bed in the children's bedroom, and

D. Cuddle Cat was 'found' on what was said to be Madeleine's bed (not on a 'high shelf' as early reports claimed) - and was said by the McCann Team to have been left there by the abductor.

Now that IS interesting.....!!
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 30.05.12 22:41

Have always believed there is only one vrry strange individual responsible for this whole scenario.

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 30.05.12 22:51

@monkey mind wrote:

Now that IS interesting.....!!

the scent of death was found by eddie in the parents bedroom, it suggests the toy was there as it was alerted to too, or that the toy being in the kids bedroom was staged

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.05.12 22:55

[quote="monkey mind"]

Now that IS interesting.....!![/quote

In a statement DP ref to that bedroon as Sean and Amelies room, and as they did not sleep there after May 3rd it begs the question where was Madeleine that evening.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum