The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Mm11

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Mm11

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Regist10

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Post by Nina 08.05.13 15:52

jeanmonroe wrote:Nothing to do with 'sad' trips!
ALL to do with Shy Keenan (campaign against bullying with Sara Payne, who was given government job which KM had coveted)
All to do with Kerry Needham getting publicity and on This Morning.
And we all know Kerrys disgust about the McCanns getting EVERYTHING they want/demand while she dosen't!
All to with Mrs Murats book in near future.
And we all know Mrs Murats view on the McCanns and their 'friends' trying to frame her son.
THREE good stories THIS week, but WHO's GOT HERSELF ON THE FRONT PAGES to detract from them?
KM is absolutely JEALOUS about these people getting publicity above HER!
She cannot stand ANYONE who might attract attention which dosen't include her.
A little child could die of starvation in Somalia and KM would be saying she feels the family's 'pain and grief'
As long as it was FRONT page coverage!
If she can get herself in the headlines then papers won't prominently print Murat, Keenan and Kerry Needham stuff, and strangely enough, or not, that is exactly what has happened.
That's the plan anyway.
All IMHO, obviously!
I, for one, really, really hope Kerry Needham 'goes to town' about her treatment compared to the saintly McCanns!

Could she have been jealous of Madeleine and the attention that she got, her being so beautiful and charismatic and Gerry feeling so fortunate that he had her as his first born?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Post by Guest 08.05.13 16:11

Could be; after all she was reportedly jealous of Oucha Nanoucha, or what's the name of the Busty One?

Just my opinion, of course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.05.13 16:38

PeterMac wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/kate-mccann-esta-na-praia-da-luz
Six years after the disappearance of their daughter
Kate McCann is in Praia da Luz
Mother of Madeleine McCann has visited the apartment where the girl disappeared.

Maddie's mother has visited on the morning of Tuesday the resort in Praia da Luz, Lagos, where the girl disappeared, on May 3, 2007, when she was only four years old.
Kate McCann arrived in the Algarve yesterday and, it seems, must return to England tomorrow.
According to CM, Kate will be housed in the home of a foreign girlfriend.
"Kate made ​​this trip alone to be able to reflect calmly on the spot where she feels closest to the child," a friend revealed to British newspaper "The Mirror".
According to the source, on the 3rd of May, Kate McCann broke down in tears after a prayer held in her home in England, to mark the day of the disappearance.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/kate-reza-sozinha-por-maddie-na-praia-da-luz
Lagos: mother of the missing child is in the Algarve without her husband
Kate prays alone for Maddie in Praia da Luz
Mother of girl missing six years ago was in the Algarve. CM tells you all the details.
KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 2013-05-08003653_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$b313b0b7-5709-4529-b0ec-e2bd93957329$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 2013-05-07183522_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$2179fc07-310b-4eac-a253-c64996808ea1$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Spooky that Correio de Manhã has the same initials as . . . ! !
Who is that girlfriend ? Is it Old Mother Hubbard ?

As from the 1st July 2012 Haynes Hubbard and presumably the family were posted back to the Ontario diocese - so it's jolly nice of SH if she is minding Kate even now. I understand that Susan Hubbard was in the UK a lot after september 2007 although I have no firm references for that statement.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 08.05.13 20:12

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Empty tigger Today at 4:38 pm

As from the 1st July 2012 Haynes Hubbard and presumably the family were posted back to the Ontario diocese - so it's jolly nice of SH if she is minding Kate even now. I understand that Susan Hubbard was in the UK a lot after september 2007 although I have no firm references for that statement.

Thanks for the date Tigger. Only knew it was some while back. SH was indeed known to visit the McCs in the UK fairly frequently after 2007 which was not particularly popular in some quarters. So both back all the way from Ontario, wonder who is footing the bill.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 08.05.13 20:51

Portia wrote:Could be; after all she was reportedly jealous of Oucha Nanoucha, or what's the name of the Busty One?

You mean Najoua Chekaya? I always imagined the Kate not sleeping in her bed the night before the "abduction" was partialy because of her KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 110921

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 ZzzNChekay

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.13 21:21

Her, I would trust with my chldren; but not with my husband
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.13 21:24

Monty Heck wrote: So both back all the way from Ontario, wonder who is footing the bill.
The "fund" is allowed to "support the family . . ."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.05.13 22:40

PeterMac wrote:
Monty Heck wrote: So both back all the way from Ontario, wonder who is footing the bill.
The "fund" is allowed to "support the family . . ."

In every way...including defense of reputation in the guise of 'search'.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.05.13 0:41

Ayniia wrote:
Portia wrote:Could be; after all she was reportedly jealous of Oucha Nanoucha, or what's the name of the Busty One?

You mean Najoua Chekaya? I always imagined the Kate not sleeping in her bed the night before the "abduction" was partialy because of her KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 110921

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 ZzzNChekay

The only thing that should have been 'lifted' that night, in Gerrys mind, was Najoua Chekaya's 'top'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 4 Empty Kate McCann in Portugal

Post by Newintown 09.05.13 1:04

Just posted on the DM website -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321551/Kate-McCann-returns-Portuguese-resort-sixth-anniversary-daughter-Maddies-disappearance-reveals-renewed-hopes-finding-her.html

The woman with her is her Mother, according to the article. No photos of Kate McCann at the Church service though.

It was more likely she was there to sort out details regarding the GA court case. Why no photos of her at the Church service, hasn't she missed a photo opportunity there?

We all know Team McCann read this forum, is this to answer the "is Kate really in PDL" questions perhaps.

No comments as yet though, but I expect they will all be the usual rubbish, with no negative ones allowed.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.05.13 1:53

Mrs McCann, accompanied by her mother Susan Healy, lit a candle for Maddie in the little church in Praia da Luz, Algarve where she prayed for her daughter's safe return before being comforted by locals.

Comforted by locals? No picture her in picture or locals surrounding her.
Just picture of her and her mum and this story. Unless the journalist is shadowing kate's every movement 24/7 this story must come from the horse's mouth.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.05.13 2:14

I am fed up hearing about her. We have had this for two weeks now in papers and tv. She is treated like a minor celeb, all this publicity yet again and still no sign of Maddie being found.

To me she is looking like a frail old lady. I think her mother looks about the same age in the photo.

All that training for the marathon imo has contributed to the way she is looking.

Running a home, looking after twins and husband, tv appearances, ambassador for missing people charity, consulting with legal eagles ref. TB and Mr. Amaral, training for the marathon - how many miles per week did that involve? Given the time she did it in I would guess about at least 20/ 30 miles a week?

I just don't care about all that.

If all it takes to get the portugese investigation re-opened is a stamp on an envelope as Mr. A. has stated then why not just do it? Surely that is more important than all the rest of it?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.05.13 2:33

Newintown wrote:Just posted on the DM website -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321551/Kate-McCann-returns-Portuguese-resort-sixth-anniversary-daughter-Maddies-disappearance-reveals-renewed-hopes-finding-her.html

The woman with her is her Mother, according to the article. No photos of Kate McCann at the Church service though.

It was more likely she was there to sort out details regarding the GA court case. Why no photos of her at the Church service, hasn't she missed a photo opportunity there?

We all know Team McCann read this forum, is this to answer the "is Kate really in PDL" questions perhaps.

No comments as yet though, but I expect they will all be the usual rubbish, with no negative ones allowed.

The woman pictured with her there is old mother HUBBARD!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.13 7:43

jeanmonroe wrote:
Newintown wrote:Just posted on the DM website -

The woman pictured with her there is old mother HUBBARD!

from a poster on artical;

The lady with Kate Maccann is not her mother, It is not Susan Healey?

See she's wearing sunglasses to hide her tears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.05.13 7:49

Another candle.
I wonder what Madeleine's carbon footprint is by now.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.05.13 8:06

I think it was NFWTD who posted why no pictures of her in 5a?

I would have thought to show a picture of her entering, inside and leaving the premises would be good to show the world and something like that might well jog someone's memory about the night Maddie went missing?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.13 8:40

Clearly a premeditated photo opportunity, viz mother Hubbards painted toenails and recent coiff. Oh Vickars wife!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.05.13 8:58

Portia wrote:Clearly a premeditated photo opportunity, viz mother Hubbards painted toenails and recent coiff. Oh Vickars wife!

And Kate looking frail and lanky haired. Saw another photo of her yesterday with Mrs Hubbard and she had her hair newly done all smoothed up into a french pleat it looked like. Yes she must be in torment because the net is closing imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.13 9:27

There are now some comments but I could only stomach the first half dozen. Sorry Team McCann but you've got to do more to persuade us that Kate really is in Portugal. It certainly doesn't help your case when Susan Hubbard is misidentified as Susan Healy!

Plebgate, I didn't ask why there were no photos of her at 5A - just no photos anywhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 09.05.13 9:42

sloppy on the basics as it is clearly not Susan Healy, even if you would not recognise Mrs Hubbard.
link below shows SH, not sure why a certain child's face blanked out as it appears to be Sean's [ have seen those legs in other photos, also bigger than his twin sis, its the other child with SH whose face should have been hidden isn't it ? ]

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K/k7.jpg

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.13 9:45

I don't think his face has been hidden to avoid identification - he's just holding something up in front of him.

Re the supposed current photos of Kate, would she really have gone to church so casually dressed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 09.05.13 10:17

tourists go into foreign churches in their casual holiday attire a lot of the time ,in my experience, but it is considered appropriate to cover bare chests and shoulders.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.13 10:36

true,

But if a visit is advertised as being a Memorial Service, and you(r) missing daughter its protagonist guest of honour, would you not put on a decent garb, and at the very least try not to look like an unkempt ragdoll?

If only to honour the memory of your child, to express your respect for her, to cherish her together with the other people at the Memorial?

Her Majesty does, for one: dress formally and appropriately at all times.

So in short, those of us who doubt KHs presence at the PdL church: they could well be right.

But maybe one or more of the local people thougt fit to bring their camera?

True pictures, anyone from PdL?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 09.05.13 11:31

I didn't check, when I posted the DM link, who the other person with Kate McCann was, I can't remember what Susan Healy looks like, it was getting late and my bed was calling.

If it was Mrs Hubbard why would she fly all the way from Canada for a 30 minute or so Church service. It must be about 10 hours or more on a plane to Portugal.

Has she been called as a witness or in some other capacity at the GA court case and is there to sign an official paper. I'm only guessing of course.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.13 11:45

I've seen articles about a month ago, mentioning that Susan Hubbard [and Haynes?] would be there [in PdL] early May this year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum