The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Mm11

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Regist10

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.13 8:23

I do hope it is not as crushing as we all fear. The McCanns are on record as saying they did not want to punish him.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10661
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 02.05.13 8:45

Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Posts : 134
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by saltnpepper on 02.05.13 8:57

@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?

He did a week or two ago...roughly 230k ??
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-04-30
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by ufercoffy on 02.05.13 9:06

@saltnpepper wrote:
@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?

He did a week or two ago...roughly 230k ??

That's quite a punishment for not wanting to punish him.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Posts : 1653
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by Nina on 02.05.13 9:21

@ufercoffy wrote:
@saltnpepper wrote:
@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?

He did a week or two ago...roughly 230k ??

That's quite a punishment for not wanting to punish him.

How the devil will Tony Bennett find that sort of money? But eh, for the McCanns it is small coins compared to all that has come their way.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by tiny on 02.05.13 9:34

@saltnpepper wrote:
@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?

He did a week or two ago...roughly 230k ??
Bloody hell, having said that the mccanns will need the money to pay Mr Amaral, bloody money grubbers they are.
tiny
tiny

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.13 9:46

@saltnpepper wrote:
@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?

He did a week or two ago...roughly 230k ??

Safe to assume that as usual Muratfan is doing what he does best ie farting in the wind.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.05.13 10:07

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?
I saw it last week (i think)
Gonna have to find it on comp.

Tony Bennett, Stalker, Pervert, And Now Bankrupt
You see when you harass, stalk, lie and abuse people like Anthony Bennett did.

Bennett has been told by the court to pay £210,534.75 pence. Bennett who decided to ignore advice that he was wrong in
what he was doing, and libellous, chose to take advice from a bunch of nutters, led by Jill Havern.
Only now has Bennett realised how much listening to them idiots has cost him.
I for one, just doesn't care if Bennett is homeless
_______________________________________________________________
OK. found it.
http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2013_04_17_archive.html
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.13 10:40

Tony, if you are watching this thread, I do hope there is some proper and civilised arrangement.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10661
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by ShuBob on 02.05.13 10:45

@saltnpepper wrote:
@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:Muratfan usually knows before any of us, hasn't he broadcast it on twitter yet?

He did a week or two ago...roughly 230k ??

Absolutely no way is that figure correct. Where do they expect him to find that sort of money?
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by Ribisl on 02.05.13 11:13

Tony, please be careful not to infringe the terms of settlement agreed with the McCanns by posting a statement on this forum.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
avatar
Ribisl

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 12:14

Jill has posted on a separate locked topic that she will post the details tomorrow.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by tigger on 02.05.13 12:23

Let's hope that this famous 'forgiveness' extends to someone who asked the questions that the competent authorities should have asked.

Who used no derogatory terms to describe the McCanns, who divulged his name, address so that - if not the McCanns, but certainly a member of Team McCann could have taken the trouble to communicate directly.

Instead he was tricked into breaking a commitment via people who seem to think this is a game. Who admitted in court that they lied.

Instead - imo - he was treated like a football hooligan who'd been throwing bricks through their windows. Not a rational human being whom you could talk to.

So here we are, waiting for this famous forgiveness of the McCanns, which even extends to a putative abductor who might have abused their 4 yr. old daughter.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.13 12:36

@tigger wrote:Let's hope that this famous 'forgiveness' extends to someone who asked the questions that the competent authorities should have asked.
Who used no derogatory terms to describe the McCanns, who divulged his name, address so that - if not the McCanns, but certainly a member of Team McCann could have taken the trouble to communicate directly.
Instead he was tricked into breaking a commitment via people who seem to think this is a game. Who admitted in court that they lied.
It is not only that he lied.
He committed a Criminal Offence under the Fraud Act 2006
Section 2 Fraud by false representation

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation—
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.

(4) A representation may be express or implied.

This was evidence obtained by the commission of a Crime.
The man who obtained the book by lying is a common criminal and admitted what he had done before a Senior judge in the High Court.
The firm of lawyers appointed by the McCanns chose to use evidence obtained by Fraud to have an old man sent to prison.
If, (and only if), that firm of lawyers received the book, then they are themselves Guilty of the offence of Handling Stolen goods.
Good job ! Champagne all round.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10661
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by Guest on 02.05.13 13:39

Let me think this out aloud. Let's for the sake of argument go with muratfan's estimate. More than Tony Bennett will ever be able to afford leads to nothing. That option is by itself counter productive. Why?
Because they would not get the money, as Mr B does not have it. Bankruptcy still won't pay that amount of money, right?
Secondly, there would be no reason at all left for Tony Bennett, once fleeced, no to steer straight into a full blown libel case vs the McCanns, as now he will get legal assistance and as the McCanns already took all away, another martyr is created.
Hi MrB roses , I like you as you are smilie
IMO muratfan's estimate is a tad off, like his court dates were.
My opinion
parapono
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by pennylane on 02.05.13 13:51

parapono wrote:Let me think this out aloud. Let's for the sake of argument go with muratfan's estimate. More than Tony Bennett will ever be able to afford leads to nothing. That option is by itself counter productive. Why?
Because they would not get the money, as Mr B does not have it. Bankruptcy still won't pay that amount of money, right?
Secondly, there would be no reason at all left for Tony Bennett, once fleeced, no to steer straight into a full blown libel case vs the McCanns, as now he will get legal assistance and as the McCanns already took all away, another martyr is created.
Hi MrB DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 725573 , I like you as you are DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 847771
IMO muratfan's estimate is a tad off, like his court dates were.
My opinion
parapono

You have great wisdom, parapono DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 636911712

Hello from me too MrB DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 260239, please don't ever change! DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 725573
avatar
pennylane

Posts : 2770
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.13 14:19

parapono wrote:Let me think this out aloud. Let's for the sake of argument go with muratfan's estimate. More than Tony Bennett will ever be able to afford leads to nothing. That option is by itself counter productive. Why?
Because they would not get the money, as Mr B does not have it. Bankruptcy still won't pay that amount of money, right?
Secondly, there would be no reason at all left for Tony Bennett, once fleeced, no to steer straight into a full blown libel case vs the McCanns, as now he will get legal assistance and as the McCanns already took all away, another martyr is created.
Hi MrB roses , I like you as you are smilie
IMO muratfan's estimate is a tad off, like his court dates were.
My opinion
parapono

Agree. If they bankrupt TB, he will become entitle to full legal aid, then there is nothing for TB to lose thereforth.
That might stop the mclibel from picking on TB, as with the state's fund behind TB, the mccanns legal power will be limited to the Pte Ltd Co's fund unless a rich supporter step in to fund them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by russiandoll on 02.05.13 14:47

" estimate " ? Muratfanny gave a very precise figure. How did he get that information I wonder?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by aquila on 02.05.13 14:52

My understanding is that this is about 'contempt of court' and the fine and costs are not awarded to the McCanns. I attended the court.

Whilst I can't stand the constant bullshit (imo) from the McCanns, the contempt of court case is outside their personal realm of disgraceful behaviour albeit brought to court by a 'Kevin' possibly in their team.

It doesn't matter one iota whether our friend (I like to call him Al) entrapped Tony Bennett or not. It was about contempt of court.

I loathe bullies. I loathe crafty people. I wonder what makes them want to function in deceit and lies - but none of it makes a difference to fairness where the law is concerned. Fairness and the law are not good bedfellows in a libel case.

I greatly admire Tony Bennett for his commitment to seeking justice for a little girl who became a cash cow for so many 'professionals'. I admire Tony for having at the very core of his soul this sense of fairness and decency to not let things slide but to fight the bullies and to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann.

Thank you Tony Bennett. DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 725573
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by Ribisl on 02.05.13 14:58

The McCanns reality lurks very much in a realm of fantasy after all the lies they've had to live with for six years. So it's possible that they actually believe TB will be able to get enough sympathisers to chip in to pay whatever amount of settlement they care to name. Raising money for the Fund has been so easy for them after all.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
avatar
Ribisl

Posts : 807
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by aquila on 02.05.13 15:05

@Ribisl wrote:The McCanns reality lurks very much in a realm of fantasy after all the lies they've had to live with for six years. So it's possible that they actually believe TB will be able to get enough sympathisers to chip in to pay whatever amount of settlement they care to name. Raising money for the Fund has been so easy for them after all.

I can't see a whip-round or set-up of a fund for TB. I haven't been asked to donate money for TB. I don't see a donate button on this forum. That's something the McCann's do in their belief that they are entitled to other people's financial support to operate a limited company.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by lj on 02.05.13 15:18

If this is true it shows them again for the sociopaths they are. But what can you expect from parents who ignore a heartbreaking plea from their daughter: "why didn't you come when we were crying", or from a dad who says "and if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"

White trash, that's what they are and it shows more and more, look at the happy laughs from the latest interview.

As they say in Dutch: "als de apen hoger klimmen willen, ziet men steeds meer hun blote billen".
Loosely translated: "when monkees climb higher they show more and more their naked butt".


Edited to add: mr Bennett I still hope for a solution that makes it possible for you to live a normal life.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.05.13 15:20

@aiyoyo wrote:
parapono wrote:Let me think this out aloud. Let's for the sake of argument go with muratfan's estimate. More than Tony Bennett will ever be able to afford leads to nothing. That option is by itself counter productive. Why?
Because they would not get the money, as Mr B does not have it. Bankruptcy still won't pay that amount of money, right?
Secondly, there would be no reason at all left for Tony Bennett, once fleeced, no to steer straight into a full blown libel case vs the McCanns, as now he will get legal assistance and as the McCanns already took all away, another martyr is created.
Hi MrB DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 725573 , I like you as you are DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 847771
IMO muratfan's estimate is a tad off, like his court dates were.
My opinion
parapono

Agree. If they bankrupt TB, he will become entitled to full legal aid, then there is nothing for TB to lose thereforth.
That might stop the mclibel from picking on TB, as with the state's fund behind TB, the mccanns legal power will be limited to the Pte Ltd Co's fund unless a rich supporter step in to fund them.

Howz about this then?
I don't have a pot to p8ss in so would the McCanns sue me?
Would CR be willing to LIE on behalf of the McCanns AGAIN in the High Court?
I would get full legal aid in a libel case against the McCanns.
Would they ever dare sue me and take it to court where i could call all their friends, and themselves, and cross examine them all, under oath, as is my right.
I would call them ALL liars.
What 'rich' supporter would back them now, having read the publicly available files and KM books that contradict, in print, statements given to police?
Don't forget all these 'celebs' came rushing out to support the 'poor' McCanns BEFORE the files were released.
It would be inconceivable if people like Branson hadn't read the files and imo re-evaluated his unwavering support.
Headlines like "Branson supports child killers", if they are charged as such, would absolutely crucify his business.
And don't forget about May and Cameron.
Headlines like "Cameron and May cover up child death"
They have all had access to the same material as we have had.
How come they don't see what we see and perceive?
They have minions that can trawl through the 'evidence' and spot discrepancies.
What they gonna say "nobody told me, I didn't know that"
They do KNOW because i have TOLD them, and i am sure a lot more people have too.!
Anyway, would the McCanns SUE me?
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by tiny on 02.05.13 15:25

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
parapono wrote:Let me think this out aloud. Let's for the sake of argument go with muratfan's estimate. More than Tony Bennett will ever be able to afford leads to nothing. That option is by itself counter productive. Why?
Because they would not get the money, as Mr B does not have it. Bankruptcy still won't pay that amount of money, right?
Secondly, there would be no reason at all left for Tony Bennett, once fleeced, no to steer straight into a full blown libel case vs the McCanns, as now he will get legal assistance and as the McCanns already took all away, another martyr is created.
Hi MrB DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 725573 , I like you as you are DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst 847771
IMO muratfan's estimate is a tad off, like his court dates were.
My opinion
parapono

Agree. If they bankrupt TB, he will become entitled to full legal aid, then there is nothing for TB to lose thereforth.
That might stop the mclibel from picking on TB, as with the state's fund behind TB, the mccanns legal power will be limited to the Pte Ltd Co's fund unless a rich supporter step in to fund them.

Howz about this then?
I don't have a pot to p8ss in so would the McCanns sue me?
Would CR be willing to LIE on behalf of the McCanns AGAIN in the High Court?
I would get full legal aid in a libel case against the McCanns.
Would they ever dare sue me and take it to court where i could call all their friends, and themselves, and cross examine them all, under oath, as is my right.
I would call them ALL liars.
What 'rich' supporter would back them now, having read the publicly available files and KM books that contradict, in print, statements given to police?
Don't forget all these 'celebs' came rushing out to support the 'poor' McCanns BEFORE the files were released.
It would be inconceivable if people like Branson hadn't read the files and imo re-evaluated his unwavering support.
Headlines like "Branson supports child killers", if they are charged as such, would absolutely crucify his business.
And don't forget about May and Cameron.
Headlines like "Cameron and May cover up child death"
They have all had access to the same material as we have had.
How come they don't see what we see and perceive?
They have minions that can trawl through the 'evidence' and spot discrepancies.
What they gonna say "nobody told me, I didn't know that"
They do KNOW because i have TOLD them, and i am sure a lot more people have too.!
Anyway, would the McCanns SUE me?

no, for the simple reason you have,nt a pot to pi$$ in.
tiny
tiny

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst Empty Re: DISCUSSION of Tony Bennett's Settlement with McCanns and Smethurst

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.05.13 15:28

Well that's alright then.
Off on the campaign trail then.
First stop write a lovely EMAIL to CR!
After all i have a photocopy of a letter sent by THEM stating, in writing, and SIGNED, that the McCanns had absolutely no part in the 'abduction' of Madeleine.
My opening line will be:
Please could you provide me with the PROOF, that you say you have in your possession, that the McCanns were not involved in Madeleines 'abduction' as you have said in writing.
Second line will be
As you have stated that there was an indeed an 'abduction' of a minor can you please confirm that you, CR, have supplied this 'evidence' to the police.?
Third line will be
Would you mind awfully if i relate to the police that you, CR, have implicit evidence of an 'abduction' but the McCanns were not involved?.
Fourth
"why haven't you given all the evidence you say you have to the police already?"
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum