The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 4 Mm11

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 4 Mm11

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 4 Regist10

Anniversary very soon -

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 4 Empty Re: Anniversary very soon -

Post by Guest 04.05.13 20:33

Russiandoll
"If we put hand on heart and can say that we are on this forum out of
concern for justice, that means we are compassionate, and some of that
compassion should extend to the McCanns"
unquote
Yes, RD, [we are ]I am here because I am passionate & compassionate. But none of this compassion relates to the McCanns. As I said earlier today, I could have had, if they for whatever reason had committed or covered up something, taking actions/decisions, which at that time they considered to be best. BUT, and this is a GREAT BUT, they have crushed or tried to crush people on their way out. And that is IMO unforgivable. Period.
And then I'm not talking about the money fleeced into the "Fund".

I hope the best for the twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 20:35

quote tiny " and don't forget Madeleine, if it wasn't for them she would be here now."

I will not forget Madeleine, I understand where you are coming from. I just think that her parents are living with a dreadful burden of guilt, lies and grief. Compassion for me is like love, plenty to go around.

tigger...I agree, the McCanns are not the ones being protected, it is indirect, someone more important being protected. Re the tapas friends' connections I was referring to their help in getting media on board, PR etc not the stuff that clearly came from on high almost immediately.

chatelaine..... I agree with all you say about their vendetta against TB and GA. I am disgusted with them for that. I aslo am disgusted at their manipulation of public opinion and their reputation management agenda.
I have compassion based solely on the grief that they suffer over Maddie, and what I believe is guilt and shame, maybe I needed to make that more clear.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 20:36

Whenever I have a mad moment and I feel the odd bit of pity for the McCanns, I only have to think of the way they have behaved towards GA and TB for that misplaced pity to disappear (unlike Madeleine) out of the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 20:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Whenever I have a mad moment and I feel the odd bit of pity for the McCanns, I only have to think of the way they have behaved towards GA and TB for that misplaced pity to disappear (unlike Madeleine) out of the window.
Right NFWTD, that's exactly what I meant with my today's comments on this subject. However bad and low and frightened and sad and devastated they may feel, they have foregone their right to mine & IMO to our or anyone's compassion.

And may I add [paraphrasing PeterMac]: the innocent want to tell the truth whatever it takes and don't get on to others, who don't agree. They couldn't care less. The guilty par contre will attack left right and centre to defend their "innocence".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 21:06

Châtelaine wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Whenever I have a mad moment and I feel the odd bit of pity for the McCanns, I only have to think of the way they have behaved towards GA and TB for that misplaced pity to disappear (unlike Madeleine) out of the window.
Right NFWTD, that's exactly what I meant with my today's comments on this subject. However bad and low and frightened and sad and devastated they may feel, they have foregone their right to mine & IMO to our or anyone's compassion.

And may I add [paraphrasing PeterMac]: the innocent want to tell the truth whatever it takes and don't get on to others, who don't agree. They couldn't care less. The guilty par contre will attack left right and centre to defend their "innocence".

As with April Jones, her parents didn't have to contact David Cameron, any PR company or set up a Fund. They knew they were telling the truth from the moment April went missing. Gosh, what a difference between them and the McCanns.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.05.13 21:13

I'm afraid I have no compassion for Kate and Gerry. However, I do pity them. Imagine having to live with their loss/lies/guilt/shame etc.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 21:43

I feel compassion for Madeleine who deserved a lot more than to be the world's most famous missing child.

And for the twins who deserve closure and not to grow up under the shadow of two such controversial parents.

TM is still a machine that bites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.05.13 21:55

russiandoll wrote:Now to play fair.

The McCanns were in a tv studio, so seen by rather a large section of the public who watch tv at breakfast time.
The interview lasted quite a few minutes. The photographed still was a seconds-long response to something said by the interviewer which amused them. The rest of the interview was matter of fact.
[ the still in Portugal when they left the church only days after Maddie disappeared again was a brief response to the balloons in their faces, the rest of that video sees them expressionless.
I find it strange that they managed a big smile under the circumstances, like a lot of other people. But people grieving act in very strange ways in abnormal circumstances].

The second was a different occasion. A religious service in memory of a lost child. Whatever has become of Maddie, we can all agree I think, that it is almost impossible that they will ever see her again.
The atmosphere would have been sombre and respectful.

Whatever happened to the child, there is a whole mix of emotion in their faces.

I hope people on the internet who think one or both of them deliberately hurt or killed her look at those photos from yesterday. Insane theory imo. and totally without evidence.

I can have my theory about what happened and still feel some compassion for the McCanns.
Most is as always reserved for their daughter.

Agree with you here, especially the part in Bold.

Also agree that GM`s grief has been captured in the recent photo - to me it looks like utter regret. Yes, there is an arrogant, bullying side to GM, but we`re all a synthesis of many personality parts. They both must be full of regret and one hopes it`s also regret for the many people they`ve conned out of money; for having to drag this on so long; for ruining a decent copper`s life; for causing mere truth seekers such as TB such angst and financial loss - it`s massive.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.13 22:47

Woofer wrote:Also agree that GM`s grief has been captured in the recent photo - to me it looks like utter regret. Yes, there is an arrogant, bullying side to GM, but we`re all a synthesis of many personality parts. They both must be full of regret and one hopes it`s also regret for the many people they`ve conned out of money; for having to drag this on so long; for ruining a decent copper`s life; for causing mere truth seekers such as TB such angst and financial loss - it`s massive.
regret that they both now realise that it cannot stop. Good while it lasted, with the jets and foreign travel and lovely parties on Derry and Toms roof . . .
But now ?
Even if Grange say they can go no further, or they say probably Hewlett did it, or they say she is gone for all time and get over it . .
whatever Grange say . . ( unless of course !)
TM are stuffed for all time, with the finger of suspicion, with analysis of their statements, with comparison with what all their one-time "friends' said in their statements.
They cannot stop that.
We only have to look at the Comments on every recent newspaper article to see that the vast majority of the population are NOT quite so stupid. Some were taken in for a time, some for a long time, but eventually most are coming round from their stupor.
Only the truth would begin to help them. And they dare not speak it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.05.13 7:03

Any pics of the tapas friends at this sixth year anniversary
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311