The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

confession with a Catholic priest Mm11

confession with a Catholic priest Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

confession with a Catholic priest Mm11

confession with a Catholic priest Regist10

confession with a Catholic priest

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confession with a Catholic priest Empty confession with a Catholic priest

Post by Guest 02.12.09 11:09

Ok what are posters opinions regarding the alleged Mccanns Catholic Faith? I personally think this is a cult worshipping in certain sections of society. And the priests cannot divulge what knowledge they know to anyone. So what will the priest know i wonder ? and the way this case as been put in the public arena does seem rather odd!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

confession with a Catholic priest Empty Re: confession with a Catholic priest

Post by Guest 02.12.09 11:18

Religion sells. So it rather suited the Mccanns to be portrayed as religious while they were exposed and asking the public for help in finding their daughter, nice angle, emotive, tabloid editors would love it and readers would feel extra sympathy but of course once judicial secrecy kicked in and it was a choice between no story, no big earning for the paper that day or a hinted story that all is not as it seems then any editor worth his salary will go with the angle and so angled it was, beyond compare. No-one was safe from being part of the 'story' not even church ministers and priests.

Religion sells, whether it is devout people suffering badly or suggestions of sinister goings on, there will always be a market for those sorts of stories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 12:14

Clarity but what angle im coming from is ,how the Catholic church will cover for its own , and too that end we have proof.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 12:16

I think the Mccanns meeting the pope was enough for me to think all was not right,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 12:59

LadyBear wrote:I think the Mccanns meeting the pope was enough for me to think all was not right,

Is he in on the Global Conspiracy too? confession with a Catholic priest 234726
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 02.12.09 13:17

LadyBear wrote:I think the Mccanns meeting the pope was enough for me to think all was not right,

And all mention of the McCanns were whoosh-clunked from his website thinking
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:45

Autumn wrote:

Maybe when he was shaking someone's hand with his arm under his leg he accidentally deleted it? Oh sorry, that would have been the Masons who are also in on it as well.

Have the Illumanti been accused of anything yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 14:19

SURPRISINGLY raffles I agree with you . The catholic church have nothing to do with this case beyond being temporarily duped into thinking that the missing childs parents were victims and were devout catholics
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 17:29

Only victim here is a small child who was left alone to babysit two smaller Babies!!!!! No excuse for that is their!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 17:30

Of course they made a mistake some say, well i dont think that as a mother you make mistakes like that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 17:35

Its like me leaving my 3 smallest granchildren, 3, 2 , and 1.All in my bedroom tucked up.Turning all the lights off, going down my path and thinking " Oh! im only across the road, they will be ok! And when my daughter and son in law come home and collect their Babies, i say " I was only across the road and a Nasty Abductor as taken one of your Babies!!!!LETS GET REAL, the law would lock me up before i could put my slippers on!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 17:40

LadyBear wrote:Only victim here is a small child who was left alone to babysit two smaller Babies!!!!! No excuse for that is their!!!!

If a child of 3 left babysitting two young children was what had happened then it would be very difficult to justify but in reality all of the children were being monitored, as is normal and acceptable, by their parents while the children slept.

I have no idea why people feel the need to embellish the facts, perhaps it's a sign that actually they don't think half hourly checks while children are safely asleep is quite that shocking after all?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:05

Monitored, thats a joke!!! it takes a few seconds for a child to become distressed , you never leave babies alone full stop!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:07

LadyBear wrote:Monitored, thats a joke!!! it takes a few seconds for a child to become distressed , you never leave babies alone full stop!!!!

Yet a massive number of parents do exactly that, few people these days sleep in the same room as their children once they are over a year or two old or so You might disagree with it and argue that families should always sleep in the same room but it doesn't make it any less true that others do things differently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:11

I could not face the world as Gerry does , coming out with waffle, he is so bloody Arrogant!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:12

Raffle wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Maybe when he was shaking someone's hand with his arm under his leg he accidentally deleted it? Oh sorry, that would have been the Masons who are also in on it as well.

Have the Illumanti been accused of anything yet?

Many times. And The Knights Templar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:14

WOODWARD wrote:SURPRISINGLY raffles I agree with you . The catholic church have nothing to do with this case beyond being temporarily duped into thinking that the missing childs parents were victims and were devout catholics

I'm a Catholic. We aren't all devout you know. But I wouldn't say no to a meeting with The Pope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:15

LadyBear wrote:I could not face the world as Gerry does , coming out with waffle, he is so bloody Arrogant!

I think facing the world when ones child has been abducted must be almost unbearable and if it wasn't for hope that she might still be alive and his efforts might help find her, and of course the other children, I'd imagine it would be even more horrific.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:18

LadyBear wrote:I could not face the world as Gerry does , coming out with waffle, he is so bloody Arrogant!

So are you. But you probably don't see it like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:23

Sabot, :) that is how you might judge me from statements , but on a pc you cannot get voice intonation and theirfore that makes it really hard to judge a person from their written context.
And i still think Gerry is controlling!!!, and grins a awful lot, thats my opinion from seeing him giving interveiws
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:28

LadyBear wrote:Sabot, :) that is how you might judge me from statements , but on a pc you cannot get voice intonation and theirfore that makes it really hard to judge a person from their written context.
And i still think Gerry is controlling!!!, and grins a awful lot, thats my opinion from seeing him giving interveiws

Under stress from the abduction of a child is not exactly easy you know. What do you want him to do, go around in misery the whole time?

I hope he is in control. He wouldn't be much of a man if he wasn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:32

Well that is your opinion and fair enough, but i veiw him different, i do not like the way he grins when being interveiwed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:33

I don't like the way my voice goes squeaky when I'm on television, lets pray bloody hard that I never have to go on telly to talk about something horrific in my family, I dread to think of how some folks here would judge me, just 'cos I'm not as slick as Tess Daley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:36

Sabot , but their was no evidence of a Abduction?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 18:39

Well squeaky is ok:) , but when one grins at a question that a interveiwer puts to one, and does it on more than one occasion well it annoys me!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum