The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - 15/4/2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - 15/4/2013

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.04.13 10:29

Did i miss this bit, in all these 'interviews'?

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, RETURN MADELEINE TO US, YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PENNY WE HAVE IN OUR PRIVATE MADELEINE 'FUND' WE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US OUR DAUGHTER BACK"

Meantime, there is no let-up in the McCanns’ FUNDRAISING and awareness campaign "Find Madeleine"

ALL donations to the McCanns PRIVATE 'fund' which is spent on litigation against anyone that dares dispute their 'version' of events.

I FULLY EXPECT TO SEE LOTS OF 'APPEALS/PLEAS' IN THE NEXT BATCH OF INTERVIEWS, GIVEN THAT THE McCANNS WILL HAVE BEEN INFORMED, THAT IT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD PR TO NOT PLEAD/APPEAL FOR MADELEINES RETURN WHILST PUSHING POOR OL' KATE, having huge problems with HER Achilles’ tendons, AND ASKING FOR DONATIONS, WHO MADE A DILIBERATE DECISION TO LEAVE MADELEINE AND THE TWINS ALONE OUT OF HER SIGHT, IN AN UNLOCKED APARTMENT!

You read it here first!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 17.04.13 20:18

Thank you for saving that HiDeHo. Have to say reading the comments its very reassuring to know I'm sick, deranged, heartless and dangerous because I happen not to believe a word the poor, poor McCanns say laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.04.13 20:30

@russiandoll wrote:On being a " finisher ". IIRC Kate said this about herself in the book. I found it interesting, the way she emphasised certain aspects of her character : she said more than once that she was "bad" when she was hungry and I am sure that she repeated this stuff about being a " finisher". So once she sets out on a chosen path, she will take it to its conclusion. No putting a stop to things beforehand, no turning back.
Interesting.

from a book review by Ann Marie Hourihane

She
works hard and is determined, “a finisher”, as she says herself. The
first weekend after Madeleine’s disappearance she felt “a burning
desire” to run up Rocha Negra, a nearby mountain. In the coming weeks
she and Gerry did run up it. While running she would say a decade of the
rosary

I think Kate's 'being a finisher' explains quite a lot. Apparently Gerry is a finisher too, she says so in her book. I think that is why this case appears to be never ending. Kate and Gerry will never give up. They won't crack. They are masters at hiding their true feelings. We now know courtesy of Kate's book, that only hours before appearing on our screens telling us all was well, Gerry had thrown himself to the ground screaming and crying, because they were now under suspicion.

It seems that when Gerry said there was much going on behind the scenes, he was spot on. The nice, middleclass couple, who were so cool, calm and articulate in their numerous television appearances were living a nightmare behind the scenes. Who knew? At one time we would never have believed that a respectable group of doctors could go through the staging of a sociable meal in the presence of other people, for an entire evening, if they were covering a dark secret. Impossible, we may have thought, yet here we are six years later, astonished that the saga continues. We know the case so well, that we spot every change to the story and we see that a lot. Where we weren't sure before, we are now 100% positive.

These are interesting times. SY and the Oporto reviews will have to reach a conclusion. The parents cannot avoid the fall out from the trials of Hallagen and Metodo 3, and we have recently had it confirmed that Goncalo Amaral was set up by Metodo 3 and Leonor Cipriano and the lawyer Metodo 3 had provided for her.

There is no way there can be a whitewash. There are far too many risks, too many people involved. At anytime in the future, a body may turn up, or one of them may crack. Who knows what the investigation into Metodo 3 might turn up? What will be their excuse for defrauding the McCanns, if indeed they did? As far as I am aware the libel trial against GA must take place sometime in June or July. The 2010 book banning trial devastated the McCann case. It had the Streisand effect, it turned The Truth of the Lie, into a bestseller, and quadrupled the number of doubters. I somehow think at the 2013 libel trial, it will be standing room only, because the finish line is now in sight.

Incidentally, I spend far too much of my time on twitter. If anyone wants to follow me, my screenie is Rosalindhu
and I always follow back :)

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.04.13 20:33

@rainbow-fairy wrote:

Thank you for saving that HiDeHo. Have to say reading the comments its very reassuring to know I'm sick, deranged, heartless and dangerous because I happen not to believe a word the poor, poor McCanns say laughat

Its quite refreshing to see others speak out, and I am quite sure a lot of them will take offence at being called pitchforkers and haters. Those ridiculous words have made the discussion of this subject taboo for far too long!

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.04.13 20:59

Châtelaine wrote:I don't see any love lost between them. But, that's just a non-founded gut-feeling observation.
IMO you're right, though: they're stuck with each other. Huis clos: hell are the others ...

Hi Chatelaine, I'm sorry, I can't agree with you! There is something going on there, but I am not sure what. Kate is very clingy. Just for the hell of it, as we obsessives do, lol, I looked through loads of interviews where Kate has her hand on Gerry's thigh. Is it me, or does that seem odd?

The Andrew Marr one is particularly gruesome. Kate's hands start off demurely folded in her lap, then one hand creeps closer and closer to his leg until she has a spread fingered grip of his thigh, as she adds her own demonic censorship views to the programme. Gerry is seated back in his chair with his arm carelessly thrown over the back of Kate's seat, which is not comfortable for her, but it acknowledges her acceptance of his being the dominant male. It also avoids him having to hold her hand. Of course it could also be that she thinks it is more important to show a united and affectionate front, than he does.

The appearance of the couple at the Levenson enquiry was also telling. As they came into the room, as the gentleman, he affectionately steered Kate and helped her to her seat. After they had given evidence, he got up and walked away, leaving Kate to struggle with the chair and the papers on the desk.

In the book it was interesting to note that in the early days when they were in PDL, Kate made a hysterical call to the PJ telling them about a dream she had, This was on a night when Gerry was away, he had gone knocking at the door of the Whitehouse. I would imagine that she is a loose cannon and Gerry is probably in a prison of his own making.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.04.13 23:34

Christobell:
"The appearance of the couple at the Levenson enquiry was also telling. As they came into the room, as the gentleman, he affectionately steered Kate and helped her to her seat. After they had given evidence, he got up and walked away, leaving Kate to struggle with the chair and the papers on the desk."

That would be at the Leveson inquiry where, having sworn on oath on a bible, the McCanns studiously avoided saying 'abducted, abduction' in any reference they gave about Madeleine.
They uttered those words not ONCE throughout their entire 'testimony'
Only the uninformed Lord Leveson used those words!
Little bit weird seeing as they had been telling the whole world Madeleine had been 'abducted'
Still, they hadn't ever had to swear an oath before so they probably thought they'd be smote by the hand of God if they told 'porkies'!
The 'A' words were 'abducted'!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 01.07.13 16:08

@tedless wrote:Are they trying to suggest that leaving your child in the back of the car while you pay for petrol is the same as leaving them alone in an apartment while you go out to dine how ever many metres away?

Yes tedless they are indeed. The pair are already on record as comparing leaving babies and very small children alone in an apartment as the same as having a back garden barbeque.
shark 
Woburn_exile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 01.07.13 16:15

@jeanmonroe wrote:Did i miss this bit, in all these 'interviews'?

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, RETURN MADELEINE TO US, YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PENNY WE HAVE IN OUR PRIVATE MADELEINE 'FUND' WE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US OUR DAUGHTER BACK"

Meantime, there is no let-up in the McCanns’ FUNDRAISING and awareness campaign "Find Madeleine"

ALL donations to the McCanns PRIVATE 'fund' which is spent on litigation against anyone that dares dispute their 'version' of events.

I FULLY EXPECT TO SEE LOTS OF 'APPEALS/PLEAS' IN THE NEXT BATCH OF INTERVIEWS, GIVEN THAT THE McCANNS WILL HAVE BEEN INFORMED, THAT IT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD PR TO NOT PLEAD/APPEAL FOR MADELEINES RETURN WHILST PUSHING POOR OL' KATE, having huge problems with HER Achilles’ tendons, AND ASKING FOR DONATIONS, WHO MADE A DILIBERATE DECISION TO LEAVE MADELEINE AND THE TWINS ALONE OUT OF HER SIGHT, IN AN UNLOCKED APARTMENT!

You read it here first!

Odd about the reward aspect, I would have thought that if this was raised to say 10m awarded "whatever the circumstances" then at least 1 of the tapas 7 would turn queens evidence just to get away. They must be sick of going to bed with each other as husband/wife having had the great adventures of swinging.big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin 
Woburn_exile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/