The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Mm11

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Mm11

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Regist10

Anniversary coming up 2. Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Empty Anniversary coming up 2. Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video

Post by sharonl 15.04.13 15:30

In line with Gerry McCann's famous prophecy, made on 28 June 2007, when he uttered these unforgettable words:

I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term

....the McCann Team have released over the weekend a new video, full of pics and videos and heart-wrenching quotes from Kate McCann which clearly indicate that this video had been made, produced and promoted by The Team.

It's called

'Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine)' - Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bnh_X3YfU

The phrase 'This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine' comes from a well-known children's gospel song. Here are the lyrics of the original, a chorus and two verses. I found the wording of the second verse especially interesting:

This little light of mine,
I'm going to let it shine.
I'm going to let it shine,
Ev'ry day, ev'ry day,
Ev'ry day, ev'ry day,
Gonna let my little light shine.

1. On Monday, He gave me the gift of love;
On Tuesday, peace came from above.
On Wednesday told me to have more faith;
On Thursday, gave me a little more grace.
On Friday, told me to watch and pray
On Saturday, told me just what to say,
On Sunday, gave power divine
Just to let my little light shine. (oh)

Ev'ry day, ev'ry day,
Ev'ry day, ev'ry day,

2. Now some say you got to run and hide.
But we say there's no place to hide.
And some say let others decide,
But we say let the people decide.
Some say the time's not right,
But we say the time's just right.
If there's a dark corner in our land,
You got to let your little light shine. (oh)

Ev'ry day, ev'ry day,
Ev'ry day, ev'ry day,

After about 2 mins 10 sec, five sentences come up on screen, each for about 10 seconds. Here they are:

1. It is now almost six years since Madeleine was taken from her family

2. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed

3. Madeleine is still missing and someone still needs to be looking for her

4. She is very young and vulnerable and needs our help

5. We must continue and never give up on Madeleine

Then, of course, the video finishes with this link:

6. www.findmadeleine.com

...which of course takes you straight to the 'DONATE' button.

COMMENTS ON THESE SIX SENTENCES:

1. 'Taken' according to Gerry & Kate McCann and Jane Tanner - but contrary to all the other evidence

2. Not 'harmed' by being abducted and torn away from her parents and brother and sister?

3. So far, Metodo 3, Antonio Jimenez Raso, Kevin Halligen, Dave Edgar, Arthur Cowley, hundreds of Portuguese and British police officers including Scotland Yard's finest, and hundreds of police forces invesigating thousands of 'sightings' have been looking for Madeleine. Have they been looking in the wrong place?

4. She is 'very young and vulnerable' at age nearly 10? What about when, after she and Sean were crying on their own the night before, the three of them were again left on their own, according to the McCanns, the very next night?

5. Just as this forum is also doing

6. CARRY ON COLLECTING £££££££££££
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Empty Re: Anniversary coming up 2. Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video

Post by Lance De Boils 15.04.13 16:53

Any new photos or anything? Or just same old, same old?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video Empty Re: Anniversary coming up 2. Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video

Post by Guest 15.04.13 17:10

Fortunately there's very little of Kate's whingeing voice, just a selection of home videos and photos, including the ghastly one with blue eye shadow. Kate obviously couldn't care less about the unfavourable comments that were generated when it was first published.

Sharon, are you saying those lyrics are the ones in this video? They certainly aren't where I am!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 15.04.13 17:24

Oh, I thought it was an official video, but it's not. Sorry, I was confused. Looks likes someone's just hashed this together and put it on YouTube.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.04.13 17:29

Yes, sorry this isn't from the McCanns is it? It's just something cobbled together by one of the gullible brigade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.04.13 17:39

Have the copyrights/ intellectual ownership dues been paid?

Or is it pilfering?

How apt the second verse.

I vote: let's adopt it as a battle hymn!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.04.13 17:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Sharon, are you saying those lyrics are the ones in this video? They certainly aren't where I am!
I quoted the full lyrics of the original children's gospel song. It seems that some singer or other has simply 'lifted' the first two lines of the song and used them to write a new song - which has been used to make this video.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.04.13 17:53

Lance De Boils wrote:Oh, I thought it was an official video, but it's not. Sorry, I was confused. Looks likes someone's just hashed this together and put it on YouTube.
Actually, I disagree. Whoever has put this together has used a lot of 'cuts' from various videos, and a whole range of photos. I doubt if it was put together without at least the consent of the entire McCann Team. Moreover, the wording of those five sentences at the end is identical to the language used so often by Gerry McCann in talking about Madeleine's disappearance, and the video ends with a plug for findmadeleine.com.

No, I think it has the full endorsement of The Team, and was made with their active help
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.04.13 17:59

Portia wrote:How apt the second verse.

Here it is again:

Now some say you got to run and hide.

You got to let your little light shine.

I think the time is more than right for a full public enquiry into the whole Madeleine McCann affair. With Brian Kennedy, Francisco Marco, Antonio Jimenez Raso, Marcos Aragao Corriea and Kevin Halligen helping the enquiry by giving evidence under oath about their 'search' for Madeleine.

AND BEING CROSS-EXAMINED
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 15.04.13 18:12

Just looked at this on YouTube. The poster of this video appears to be a teenage girl in Poland. There seems to be a "thing" for small girls on there, a weird one called "Crush". Not sure what to make of it TBH. An odd obsession by the looks of it.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs 16.04.13 5:48

sharonl wrote:
Portia wrote:How apt the second verse.

Here it is again:

Now some say you got to run and hide.

You got to let your little light shine.

I think the time is more than right for a full public enquiry into the whole Madeleine McCann affair. With Brian Kennedy, Francisco Marco, Antonio Jimenez Raso, Marcos Aragao Corriea and Kevin Halligen helping the enquiry by giving evidence under oath about their 'search' for Madeleine.

AND BEING CROSS-EXAMINED
'

I agree Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video 351181Anniversary coming up 2.  Madeleine McCann 6 years on (This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine) Video 351181
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 16.04.13 6:53

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Just looked at this on YouTube. The poster of this video appears to be a teenage girl in Poland. There seems to be a "thing" for small girls on there, a weird one called "Crush". Not sure what to make of it TBH. An odd obsession by the looks of it.

According to the maker of the vid she was 9 when Madeleine was abducted, makes her 15 now.
I liked that she had Sean's words in there saying maddie.. Oh they never ever called her maddie now did they ?

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.04.13 8:18

Moa-Vanilla wrote: Oh they never ever called her maddie now did they ?
Then never called her Maddie
She didn't have a coloboma
She was perfect in every way
She was not a "screamer"
She always stayed in bed through the night
She played tennis
She swam
She sailed
She read "Harry Potter"
She knew the Dr Who oeuvre well enough to know which was her favourite episode ( out of 793 !)
She knew how to evacuate two children from an apartment in the event of fire
She was a trained childminder

She is a great loss to the world.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.04.13 8:46

Reading PeterM's post you gotta wonder why the SY Review is taking so long and why so costly?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top