The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Updated picture of Egg man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated picture of Egg man

Post by PeterMac on 05.04.13 8:20

Can't resist this one!
The McCans have released this updated picture of what Egg Man might look like now, to assist in the search for the suspect.


____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 8:54

Love it PeterMack, lol! Think the've lost the plot.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by tigger on 05.04.13 9:07

beware Creepy chicken man!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 9:15

Crikey, this age-progessed image just looks like billions of other Egg Men.

Did they also release one of the Victoria Beckham lookalike Egg Woman?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 9:40

This Egg Man has a definitive pink aspect, don't you think?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 9:48

Perhaps some clever person (grovel, grovel) can add this to the other 18 or so images of likely suspects - some of those are so silly that this one won't raise an eyebrow or a feather.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 10:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Perhaps some clever person (grovel, grovel) can add this to the other 18 or so images of likely suspects - some of those are so silly that this one won't raise an eyebrow or a feather.

That's an eggcellent idea Jean - I'll do it later unless someone else can do it first.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by plebgate on 05.04.13 10:07

Ha ha ha. Love it.

plebgate

Posts : 6079
Reputation : 1741
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by The End Is Nigh on 05.04.13 10:09

I've just spat my coffee out, seeing that!

Strangely, I was immediately reminded of Rod Hull. Must change my medication.
avatar
The End Is Nigh

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by pennylane on 05.04.13 10:18

This latest 'age progressed' photofit bears an uncanny resemblance to that deceased paedophile Raymond Hewlett! Is it at all possible Jane Tanner's eggman was somewhat lacking in character?

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by pennylane on 05.04.13 10:30

The End Is Nigh wrote:I've just spat my coffee out, seeing that!

Strangely, I was immediately reminded of Rod Hull. Must change my medication.

Oh yes, without a doubt!

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Lance De Boils on 05.04.13 15:05

PeterMac wrote:Can't resist this one!
The McCans have released this updated picture of what Egg Man might look like now, to assist in the search for the suspect.


titter

Very good!
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by tigger on 05.04.13 16:08





Hadn't seen this one before. Flight back to UK. Translation courtesy Google: Catch us if you can.

(Didn't want to start another topic) wonder where the twins are, would have been a much more appealing photo if they'd been cuddling the twins. Come to think of it, never seen one of those.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 17:15

tigger wrote:



Hadn't seen this one before. Flight back to UK. Translation courtesy Google: Catch us if you can.

(Didn't want to start another topic) wonder where the twins are, would have been a much more appealing photo if they'd been cuddling the twins. Come to think of it, never seen one of those.

Nice.

A private aircraft. Whiskey Cola on ice, in gold crusted crystal.

Who took that picture?

What was the purpose of it?

Where is the begging bowl?

KH looks definitely flustered.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by PeterMac on 05.04.13 17:29

Portia wrote:
tigger wrote:
Hadn't seen this one before. Flight back to UK. Translation courtesy Google: Catch us if you can.
(Didn't want to start another topic) wonder where the twins are, would have been a much more appealing photo if they'd been cuddling the twins. Come to think of it, never seen one of those.
Nice.
A private aircraft. Whiskey Cola on ice, in gold crusted crystal.
Who took that picture?
What was the purpose of it?
Where is the begging bowl?
KH looks definitely flustered.
Isn't it more likely to be the flight to Rome, or Amsterdam, or Germany, or Morocco, or . . . in which case possibly the pink one took it.
But would he have put it in the public domain ?
I think they came back to the UK on Easyjet to East Midlands, which is just up the road from where they live.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by The End Is Nigh on 05.04.13 17:35

Much more scope for coming to the aid of stricken passengers on EasyJet as compared to Flying Gin Palace. More bodies.
avatar
The End Is Nigh

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 05.04.13 17:37

If it was a private jet, wasn't that when they went to Rome for their audience with the Pope?

They have Cuddlecat and the good quality wristbands so it wasn't a case of their being unprepared for the photo.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by sharonl on 05.04.13 21:28

PeterMac wrote:Can't resist this one!
The McCans have released this updated picture of what Egg Man might look like now, to assist in the search for the suspect.


News update:

Eggman was sighted earlier today entering a henish lair near Praia da Luz where Madeleine McCann disapppeared. He was spotted by two witnesses who wish to remain anonymous.

The McCanns' team of crack detectives, Alphaig Limited, have always maintained that Madeleine was being held in this precise location.
A source close the McCanns has said that the sighting is a significant breakthrough in the investigation, this is no yolk.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4103
Reputation : 717
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by Guest on 06.04.13 8:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If it was a private jet, wasn't that when they went to Rome for their audience with the Pope?

They have Cuddlecat and the good quality wristbands so it wasn't a case of their being unprepared for the photo.

Judging by the photo of the gruesome twosome on the "Maddy's parents leave for Vatican" topic, this photo was indeed taken on the way to meet the Pope.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by PeterMac on 06.04.13 10:22

Whoever took it also had a drink, but a G&T by the look of it.
And there is a large format dossier on the table in front of them.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by celtclogs on 06.04.13 10:31

PeterMac wrote:Can't resist this one!
The McCans have released this updated picture of what Egg Man might look like now, to assist in the search for the suspect.


avatar
celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by aiyoyo on 06.04.13 12:38

laugh is that a little bit of pink aspect on the nose? big grin
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by celtclogs on 06.04.13 13:10

aiyoyo wrote: is that a little bit of pink aspect on the nose?

So there is lol!
avatar
celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated picture of Egg man

Post by pennylane on 06.04.13 13:52

celtclogs wrote:
aiyoyo wrote: is that a little bit of pink aspect on the nose?

So there is lol!

and the quaff hair....

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum