The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 28.04.13 20:04

FWII, right now, what with internet troll accusations flying around and the fact that people like Gunnil are lurking, trying to provoke some sort of reaction, CR spying daily, with so-called "death threats" being discussed on the couch with drippy Lorraine, anything which suggests charities linked to the McMarvellous Kate are corrupt is very dangerous.

What a publicity coup for the Pink Ponce and his ilk to be able to trumpet that the "haters" are attacking charitable good causes with sick and ludicrous accusations, especially on the eve of the anniversary, such a sensitive and agonising time for Darling Kate!

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by tigger on 28.04.13 20:31

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:FWII, right now, what with internet troll accusations flying around and the fact that people like Gunnil are lurking, trying to provoke some sort of reaction, CR spying daily, with so-called "death threats" being discussed on the couch with drippy Lorraine, anything which suggests charities linked to the McMarvellous Kate are corrupt is very dangerous.

What a publicity coup for the Pink Ponce and his ilk to be able to trumpet that the "haters" are attacking charitable good causes with sick and ludicrous accusations, especially on the eve of the anniversary, such a sensitive and agonising time for Darling Kate!

I'm with Smokeandmirrors. I think they're really looking for something.
Gunnil isn't giving up is he?

But I'm really chuffed that someone copied and pasted the now lost articles from the DT! Censorship all around us. D notices and surely there must be a super injunction on anything negative about the McCanns or perhaps the arrangement is that they are to print what they are given?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by sharonl on 15.05.13 7:53

Slightly off topic but there is a link, so before it is whooshed.

'Secret No 10 computer' reopens cash-for-honours row for Blair

Tony Blair and his former cabinet secretary face new questions over the “cash-for-honours” affair after fresh evidence emerged of a secret computer at 10 Downing Street.

'Secret No 10 computer' reopens cash-for-honours row for Blair

Tony Blair, who was last week appointed by Ed Miliband to a sports advisory role in what many saw as the first step towards a domestic political return, reveals the effect the affair had on him and his close aides in his 2010 autobiography A Journey Photo: AP

Patrick Hennessy By Patrick Hennessy, Political Editor
9:00PM BST 14 Jul 2012

Damian McBride, who worked as a special adviser to Gordon Brown at Number 10 between 2007 and 2009, claimed he had been shown a “stand-alone computer through which No 10 staff could use personal email accounts”.

This computer, understood to have been in a ground-floor room at No10, was run separately from the main Downing Street server, which blocked such accounts, Mr McBride said. He added that he had been told by officials: “We don’t discuss this publicly. We don’t want people going on about 'second Downing Street email systems’.”

His account was in stark contrast to official denials given during the cash-for-honours investigation, which dogged the former prime minister’s last period in office.

In 2006, Mr Blair’s government was accused of offering peerages and other honours to business leaders in return for substantial loans made to Labour before the 2005 general elections.

As police investigated the matter, it was alleged that people working at No 10 had been able to circumvent the “normal” email system by using personal emails from a secret “second” system. Any such communications would have been outside the scope of the police inquiry into the affair, which saw several arrests, while Mr Blair was personally questioned by detectives as a witness.

Responding to this suggestion, Lord O’Donnell told MPs on the Public Administration Select Committee (PASC) in January 2007 that John Yates, the former Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner who led the cash-for-honours case, had said he had received “excellent co-operation” from the Cabinet Office. Lord O’Donnell added: “We have had no complains from them [the police] about access. We have complied fully with any requests. The Prime Minister has made it clear to me, to ensure that we co-operate fully with the police, and that is what we have done.

“There is no second email system inside No10.”

When Mr Blair was asked by MPs about the Number 10 email system he referred his questioners to Lord O’Donnell’s testimony.

A Tory MP who is a current member of the PASC said the new revelations raised “serious” concerns over the way Number 10 was run under Mr Blair in 2006 and 2007.

Priti Patel said the matter needed to be raised again following the claims by Mr McBride, who resigned in 2009 after leaked emails from his No10 account revealed a smear campaign against leading Tories was being plotted.

She told The Sunday Telegraph: “There is no doubt that this raises serious questions that have to be answered by both Tony Blair and Gus O’Donnell about what kind of operation they were running at No 10 during this particular time.”

Although no charges were ever brought, the police investigation cast a shadow over Mr Blair’s final period in office and saw members of his inner circle arrested, including Lord Levy, Labour’s fundraiser, and Ruth Turner, the former prime minister’s political aide, who was held after a dawn raid on her London home.

Mr Blair, who was last week appointed by Ed Miliband to a sports advisory role in what many saw as the first step towards a domestic political return, reveals the effect the affair had on him and his close aides in his 2010 autobiography A Journey. He describes it as “psychologically atrocious” and adding that the popularity both of himself and of his party “fell like an arrow” in its wake.

A spokesperson for Mr Blair: “This doesn’t change anything. The matter was fully looked into at the time and we have nothing further to add.”

Lord O’Donnell was unavailable for comment.

A Whitehall source told The Sunday Telegraph: “There are stand alone terminals in some offices [in no 10] to allow press officers to access news and other sites that are blocked by the main system firewall. The same applies in other government departments.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/9400534/Secret-No-10-computer-reopens-cash-for-honours-row-for-Blair.html

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3839
Reputation : 618
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by tigger on 15.05.13 8:09

A Whitehall source told The Sunday Telegraph: “There are stand alone terminals in some offices [in no 10] to allow press officers to access news and other sites that are blocked by the main system firewall. The same applies in other government departments.” unquote

But that has nothing to do with the fact that if there was such a computer - I'm pretty sure there was and the above quote admits it - the police wasn't given access to all the information/evidence.

Isn't that obstructing the course of justice?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

JKG/VGT/NCMEC...

Post by missbeetle on 17.11.14 22:29

A few bits and pieces relating to Jim Gamble's role in all this :


(snipped from duedil.com)


(snipped from virtualglobaltaskforce.com)

The first video I get upon visiting the ICMEC Youtube site...?



"...are you pretending you're sleeping now?"

"I didn't even touch you..."

It totally gives me the heebie-jeebies. Poor little pretty-looking boy. He looks haunted.


My thoughts only.

____________________
'Tis strange, but true; for truth is always strange...
(from Lord Byron's 'Don Juan', 1823)
avatar
missbeetle

Posts : 985
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob on 19.11.14 14:47

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:It's looking to me as though this is a front for child trafficking or some other governmental illegality involving children. Some of the committee members are probably OK, but there are too many high power politico's involved for a charity with a turnover no bigger than the price of a luxury car.

Vague knee jerk thoughts, not backed up, are

Sandy Hook, Batman shooting, Jack Straw making it illegal for children to complain of abuse, Saville, Hariet Harman and that other woman virtually condoning paedophilia, Tony Blair done for cottaging, Gordon Brown raping nine year old, Lord McAlpine, micro-chipping, possible experimental (?)mass vaccinations.

Don't know how all these events are linked, but seeing the players, and the turnover of the charity no-one really has heard of (it's certainly no household name like NSPCC).

If the numbers of children disappearing are high, and if they are not reported as much if they are from low-end of social scale, esp Mexican, black or Hispanic in US, how do we know government aren't stealing them for experiments or to sell amongst their paedo clubs?

Getting government people on a charity is a distancing exercise IMO.

I am beginning to think children are being stolen to experiment on. And I do not believe for one minute that all the vaccinations given to children are beneficial. We don't know what the hell is in that syringe when our children are being injected and neither do the doctors or nurses giving the injections. It is the biggest act of faith we get involved in.

This all sounds nutty I know, but a thought is beginning to emerge from the misty recesses but is very much embryonic and not joined up yet. Will post more when have given it deeper thought.

My thoughts are in this direction too. The vaccine thing is worrying, imo. It is a form of experimentation and the risk/benefit ratios are skewed.  

Promoting doctors Kate McCann and Gerry McCann as being some kind of 'spokes people' for missing children or people when their daughter's disappearance was directly due to their neglect of her and her siblings, imo, is a travesty. How much worse can things get?

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 17:56

This is what Kate writes about in her book relating to the Blairs and  PACT and also Gerry's spiritual experience in the church at Luz. The timings are very interesting, imo.

(Tuesday 8th May)

"....I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignations two days later....)......she told me it was amazing and encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night. This was only five days after the abduction........Cheri also warned me: 'Whatever happens your life will never be the same again. She mentioned that a friend of hers, Catherine Meyer, was the founder of PACT - Parents and Abducted Children Together - and said she would get in touch with her on my behalf. Doubtless I asked Cherie if there was anything the British government could offer the Portuguese in the way of resources to assist or expedite the search for Madeleine. It wasn't my intention to make her feel uncomfortable by asking this, and I'm sure I didn't. We were just so desperate that I couldn't let the opportunity go by."


Yes indeed. I do believe you were in quite a pickle, Kate and Gerry. Not to mention your friends.  fan


And, low and behold, that very evening when Kate and Gerry, locked themselves into the church at Luz due to their deeply held religious views and prayed together privately ( thinking) as they were able to do because they had been given the key, Gerry had an extraordinary spiritual experience. 


lol4



Kate writes: "He suddenly became aware of a long tunnel with light at the far end of it. He felt himself enter the tunnel and, as he went deeper and deeper inside, it became wider and wider and brighter and brighter. He had never known anything like this before and he immediately interpreted it as a sign urging us to do absolutely everything within our power to find Madeleine ourselves. We had to start right now to mobilize all the resources available to us. 


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


"His vision - I don't know what else to call it - in that beautiful little church had a huge impact on Gerry. It was this experience that laid the foundations of our organized campaign to find our daughter."

Yeah, right. I'm sure it was Kate.

"From the minute he got up the next morning, Gerry was on a mission. Among the first people he spoke to was the ambassador, John Buck. The foreign secretary, Margaret Beckett, also happened to call him. He pleaded with them both to try to improve the way the investigation and the search were being handled. We needed it to be far better than this, he told them. They knew that too, I'm sure......."

Improve the investigation, Kate or do you mean you were desperate to cover you own backsides??? Hang onto your careers, your surviving children and your newly-appointed roles as celebrities and globe-trotters and experts on and Ambassadors for Missing Children and People? Not to mention keep the $$$$$ flowing into The Fund.

Ha!

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 18:07

@tigger wrote:Ernie Allan was the one who invited Gerry I think:


Gerry's Blog.
23 Jul 2007
Very busy day and I was almost asleep by the time I got back to the hotel so apologies for not posting the blog earlier. We started off by spending the morning at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). We had a tour of the NCMEC led by President Ernie Allen who has been there for 23 years and there is little he does not about missing children.

The work done at NCMEC is extremely impressive. It coordinates information for all missing children and it was the center that pushed for the implementation of the early warning missing child (AMBER) alert throughout the USA. The center was also instrumental along with the founder, John Walsh, in getting the Adam Walsh bill passed on the 25th anniversary of the young boys murder.

NCMEC officials organised a meeting with the US attorney general Gonzales at the justice department. He was already aware of Madeleine’s disappearance and has made child protection a major concern for him. I explained in a little more detail regarding Madeleine’s case and the fact that she is still missing after 81 days. He was very supportive of the campaign to keep Madeleines profile high and of the work that we are doing with NCMEC and its International division (ICMEC).

We went back to NCMEC in the afternoon and I had detailed discussions with some of the experts there regarding Madeleines disappearance. We also had a board meeting with ICMEC regarding working together on other developments in raising the profile of missing children particularly using internet resources.

Finished the day off with an interview for Americas Most Wanted who have been following Madeleines abduction almost since the beginning. The programme is actually hosted by John Walsh and has massive viewing figures of around 12 million.
unquote ( McCannfiles.com)

BINGO! 

And it was the NCMEC that produced the age-progressed picture of Madeleine. There is an appalling sycophantic meeting filmed of the McCanns speaking with one of the officials in America who grovelling praises the McCann's genes for helping to produce such a pretty looking child (as they had used photos of both McCanns when younger) and who also praises them as caring and loving parents. The McCanns are lapping it up. They look like they have won the lottery. A bit like Gerry looked when he swanned out of the Luz church with a beaming smile a few days after his daughter had been abducted by a paedophile, according to him and Kate.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 18:11

@PeterMac wrote:Lady Meyer had her children taken by her first husband - their father - and has made a fortune out of it since.
Does that ring any bells.


Seems there is money to be made from it.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 18:13

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.ncmec.eu/page.php?Id=45
Ernie Allen Testifies Before U.S. Congress,
Admits to Four Hundred Cases of Missing Child Fraud
Dateline: Washington, DC, 2 December 2009

Mr. Ernie Allen, President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (USA) and its wholly owned affiliate, the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, dropped a bombshell today before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission of the United States Congress.
Later in the piece is the important bit

Our concern isn't addressed, but let us courteously suspend our disbelief while we continue to parse Mr. Allen's statement. He starts making recommendations to the Tom Lantos Commission on page 5 of his testimony. The first four recommendations are vacuous generalities that can be pithly abbreviated to "everyone should do a better job". Then comes the bombshell, which we quote in full:

Finally, I believe we should amend the federal definition of ‘missing child’ that was established by the Missing Children’s Assistance Act of 1984 and codified at 42 U.S.C. §5772. In parental abduction cases, law enforcement may be hesitant to classify the child as ‘missing’ since the child does not technically fit within the current federal definition of ‘missing child’: a child whose whereabouts are unknown to the child’s legal custodian. Parental abduction cases are unique -- the left-behind parent may know the exact whereabouts of the ‘missing’ child but is unable to bring the child home. This problem can be solved by adding the description “or who was removed from the control of such individual's legal custodian in violation of law or judicial order” to the federal definition of ‘missing child.’ This not only reinforces law enforcement’s jurisdiction over these criminal cases, it also ensures that they will be given the same resources and support as non-family abductions. In addition, clarifying the definition of ‘missing child’ to include family-abducted children ensures that law enforcement will enter these cases into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database. NCIC entry of these children is critical to ensuring that law enforcement resources are dedicated to these abductions. Approximately one-third of NCMEC’s current international abductions have not been entered into NCIC.
This official testimony appears to contain the first ever admission by any representative of the American center that a full one-third of its current cases are probable if not certain cases of missing child fraud.

The Fund. Missing Children 'charity'.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 18:21

@tigger wrote:Adding more on Pact from http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/search/label/Meyer



As the accounts of the charity show, in 2010 income was £97,805 and expenditure, £80,491. In 2009, the income was £28,445 and expenses £87,640 leading to a loss, even after taking into account unrealised investment gains, of over £50,000. When we look at expenses we can see that over £49,586  of expenses in 2010 related to the salaries of Catherine Meyer (Lady Meyer) and her administrative assistant.  The Daily Telegraph understands that nearly 70 percent of that money was related to the salary of Lady Meyer. In 2009, expenses directly related to the salaries of Lady Meyer and her assistant was £63,877. It is quite easy to see why the charity lost over £50,000 that year. Donations to the charity seem to have done more to pay the Chanel-clad Lady Meyer her salary and expenses than they have done to assist abducted children.
unquote

There are some very interesting points made in his blog. Particularly the completely whooshed articles in the Daily Telegraph. Add those to the whooshed parts of Wiki and one wonders if Lady Meyer is also a client of CR.

I think, Meyer, McCann, CEOP, Missing Kids, Missingpeople and Ernest Allen  are part of a cynical money-making enterprise. O, lets not forget the McCanns. PACT was started in 1999, plenty of time to filter through via the Labour Party efforts to Gerry and Co.

I think, Meyer, McCann, CEOP, Missing Kids, Missingpeople and Ernest Allen  are part of a cynical money-making enterprise. O, lets not forget the McCanns. PACT was started in 1999, plenty of time to filter through via the Labour Party efforts to Gerry and Co. 


-----


Yes. That was always 'the wider agenda' imo. Maybe linked in with a few other equally insidious 'agendas' like, maybe, microchipping or increased surveillance and possibly a bit a nasty medical/security stuff thrown into the pot. 

Enigma at Porton Down, for instance.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Gerry and Ernie Allen

Post by j.rob on 28.11.14 15:12




Here is Gerry with Ernie Allen. Chatting away about their 'wider agenda' of making money out of missing children. 

Why let the yanks have all the fun? Our very own 'Missing People' organisation with Saint Kate at the helm?

RIP Madeleine. 


http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?224543-Madeleine-McCann-General-Discussion-Thread-27/page45

http://pactofsilence.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/ernie-allen-missing-child-fraud.html

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by PeterMac on 28.11.14 15:17

@j.rob wrote:

Ernie Allen Testifies Before U.S. Congress, Admits to Four Hundred Cases of Missing Child Fraud

Gerry McCann makes no such admission

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 157
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.01.15 8:15

Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by aquila on 06.01.15 9:14

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.
140,000 children disappearing each year. That's roughly the population of Blackpool.

PACT has a lot familiar names.

Cherie Blair was (is?) a patron.

Jim Gamble joined the board

Clarence Mitchell became press officer?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8308
Reputation : 1490
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by PeterMac on 06.01.15 9:27

@aquila wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.
140,000 children disappearing each year. That's roughly the population of Blackpool.
PACT has a lot familiar names.
Cherie Blair was (is?) a patron.
Jim Gamble joined the board
Clarence Mitchell became press officer?

I think Cherie Blair drew away when it became clear that PACT is nothing more than a cash cow for "Lady" whats-her-name,
who had married a Muslim and seemed surprised when he took the children away.

As I remember 9t was the year when the "outgoings" into the Lady's purse, exceeded the "income, from wherever it comes.
And of course PACT children do not disappear. They are with the other parent. That is all. (As incidentally are many on the Missing children's websites.)
It is Public International Law - Conflict of laws. Nothing more.
And it is a LIE and a SCAM, and a FRAUD for them to pretend otherwise.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 157
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by aquila on 06.01.15 10:16

Here's Missing People's website today 6th January 2015.

All the donations, all the staff, all the fundraising, all the money given by the National Lottery, BHS et al, all the spouting of the many children that go missing in the UK each year and they can't be arsed to update their website. Not that I've ever seen how much an individual 'campaign/event' has made.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/component/content/?layout=blog&id=126&Itemid=529

Shame on them.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8308
Reputation : 1490
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.01.15 12:08

@aquila wrote:Here's Missing People's website today 6th January 2015.

All the donations, all the staff, all the fundraising, all the money given by the National Lottery, BHS et al, all the spouting of the many children that go missing in the UK each year and they can't be arsed to update their website. Not that I've ever seen how much an individual 'campaign/event' has made.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/component/content/?layout=blog&id=126&Itemid=529

Shame on them.
Yup, nearly two weeks out of date on that page.

It is a totally biased website. If you dig around a bit there is quite a detailed report into "missingness", but for the main part it fails to mention the other side, that some adults might go "missing" because that is their freedom of choice for whatever reason, however difficult that might be for others. Actually being found might put someone in danger depending on the circumstances.

They also, in the report include interviews / data for people "missing" for up to 16hrs, 1 or 2 days, and so forth in increments. Whilst it must be terribly traumatic for a parent if a child or teenager does a bunk for a few hours, or stays at a friends without telling them, and whilst it is correct to report to the police if you are seriously worried, those that are back within a couple of days should not remain within the stats IMO, because if it is a case of a thoughtless youth going off on a jolly, that really doesn't qualify as "missing" in the way that the charity implies. They are cynically including every scenario to inflate the figures to suit an agenda. 

Without being unsympathetic to genuine cases, the word "missing" is grossly misused and people who might not want to be found are being used for whatever reason. Also, with the individuals profiles there is no real information, just a name, date and reference number. What if a person proclaimed to be "missing" was spotted, what then? It opens up a dilemma for the spotter of that person - is reporting a sighting always the correct response?

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by PeterMac on 06.01.15 13:09

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
It is a totally biased website. If you dig around a bit there is quite a detailed report into "missingness", but for the main part it fails to mention the other side, that some adults might go "missing" because that is their freedom of choice for whatever reason, however difficult that might be for others. Actually being found might put someone in danger depending on the circumstances.

Indeed so. I wonder how much damage the police cause by constantly returning "runaways' to Children's homes.
Now it is coming out that many were clearly running from extreme abuse, and many others on all these fraudulent websites
will be running from abuse within their own homes, from their own families.

But in those days we just dragged them back and marked off the MFH form "returned"

I wonder if Mrs Hate McCann has any thoughts, or observations to make

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 157
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by ShuBob on 06.01.15 17:15

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Have just returned from the train station where a large PACT advertisement was boldly proclaiming 140,000 children disappearing each year. As there was a queue for tickets I loudly explained a few things to my son about PACT. Shameful tosh they spout for cash. Such a familiar tale these days sadly.
140,000 children disappearing each year. That's roughly the population of Blackpool.
PACT has a lot familiar names.
Cherie Blair was (is?) a patron.
Jim Gamble joined the board
Clarence Mitchell became press officer?

I think Cherie Blair drew away when it became clear that PACT is nothing more than a cash cow for "Lady" whats-her-name,
who had married a Muslim and seemed surprised when he took the children away.

As I remember 9t was the year when the "outgoings" into the Lady's purse, exceeded the "income, from wherever it comes.
And of course PACT children do not disappear. They are with the other parent.  That is all. (As incidentally are many on the Missing children's websites.)
It is Public International Law  -  Conflict of laws.  Nothing more.
And it is a LIE and a SCAM, and a FRAUD for them to pretend otherwise.

From what I read, after her ex-husband took the kids, they had the opportunity to return to her but they refused. You won't hear her mentioning that point when going on about how the kids were "abducted" though. I have a feeling shame was one of the driving forces behind her starting the charity.

She's never willingly given the full story of how her children came to be "abducted" as far as I know. The ex is painted as a pariah by the British press who don't seem to question why the courts agreed for him to keep the kids after he "abducted" them.

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by tigger on 07.06.15 10:51

T
@sharonl wrote:Madeleine McCann's Parents Create Missing Kids Site on YouTube

By Ellen Tumposky
08/10/2007 at 12:00 PM EDT


https://m.youtube.com/user/DontYouForgetAboutMe


This YouTube website dontyouforgetaboutme does seem to have petered out around 2011. 

As I don't know how these things workI can't see anything more recent. It started October 2007, part of the rehabilitation exercise of TM imo, but this topic lists many  of the entangled 'charities'  to do with missing children. 

I did spend some time once checking out the missing on their books. Quite a lot were shared by the various charities, a number of those listed as missing would be pensioners by now. In general it seemed there simply aren't that many really missing people.
I think MP has a list of under 500 - many of those have run away from home as was the case with the girl chosen to launch Kate's poster campaign. She was found, returned and promptly ran away again as she'd found a job and was doing fine apparently.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The hidden purpose of Missing People

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.06.15 11:46

@tigger wrote:I did spend some time once checking out the missing on their books. Quite a lot were shared by the various charities, a number of those listed as missing would be pensioners by now. In general it seemed there simply aren't that many really missing people.
I think we may be missing the point a little about the stated purpose of some of these groups, like, e.g. Missing People.

What they actually place great emphasis on on their website and their literature is not finding missing people (the Salvation Army Missing Persons' Bureau does this very well for example) but the 'tea and sympathy' they offer to those whose loved ones have gone missing...

...whether that be an abduction (extremely rare) or, more usually, either teenagers who have run off for shorter or longer periods, or children snatched in some kind of custody dispute. They don't call it 'tea and sympathy', they call it 'counselling and advice'.

I concede that they may well also offer some practical help and support, like 'signposting' people to other agencies. Such as: "See a solicitor" or "Contact the police". Not very arduous, really.

What has been of interest to a few of us here is their hidden purpose. They seem to have carved out a niche for themselves as the 'must-go-to' organisation for people whose loved ones have gone missing. And that seems to have led to a lot of government funding over the years. 

When you put that together with the often-flawed celebrities they have as their patrons and' ambassadors', it raises even more queries.

As I think PeterMac and others have noted, the much-heralded 500-mile bicycle ride seems to be mostly about funding more salaried staff.

Are they really needed?

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14537
Reputation : 2729
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by tigger on 23.06.15 11:30

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.ncmec.eu/page.php?Id=45
Ernie Allen Testifies Before U.S. Congress,
Admits to Four Hundred Cases of Missing Child Fraud
Dateline: Washington, DC, 2 December 2009

Mr. Ernie Allen, President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (USA) and its wholly owned affiliate, the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, dropped a bombshell today before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission of the United States Congress.
Later in the piece is the important bit

Our concern isn't addressed, but let us courteously suspend our disbelief while we continue to parse Mr. Allen's statement. He starts making recommendations to the Tom Lantos Commission on page 5 of his testimony. The first four recommendations are vacuous generalities that can be pithly abbreviated to "everyone should do a better job". Then comes the bombshell, which we quote in full:

Finally, I believe we should amend the federal definition of ‘missing child’ that was established by the Missing Children’s Assistance Act of 1984 and codified at 42 U.S.C. §5772. In parental abduction cases, law enforcement may be hesitant to classify the child as ‘missing’ since the child does not technically fit within the current federal definition of ‘missing child’: a child whose whereabouts are unknown to the child’s legal custodian. Parental abduction cases are unique -- the left-behind parent may know the exact whereabouts of the ‘missing’ child but is unable to bring the child home. This problem can be solved by adding the description “or who was removed from the control of such individual's legal custodian in violation of law or judicial order” to the federal definition of ‘missing child.’ This not only reinforces law enforcement’s jurisdiction over these criminal cases, it also ensures that they will be given the same resources and support as non-family abductions. In addition, clarifying the definition of ‘missing child’ to include family-abducted children ensures that law enforcement will enter these cases into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database. NCIC entry of these children is critical to ensuring that law enforcement resources are dedicated to these abductions. Approximately one-third of NCMEC’s current international abductions have not been entered into NCIC.
This official testimony appears to contain the first ever admission by any representative of the American center that a full one-third of its current cases are probable if not certain cases of missing child fraud.
Just bumping this up as this topic is full of information on various Missing People charities. In view of the recent tweets published here.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.06.15 11:57

One of the PACT Trustees, for many years, is Adrian Oldfield (no relation to Matthew Oldfield AFAIK) - actual photo, pictured extreme left :


(On the left, photo of Oldfield: right - photoshopped to merge slightly into one of the efits)
 


He has always reminded me of one of those two very different 'Smithman' e-fits:


____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14537
Reputation : 2729
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: PACT Committee Members and Ernest Allen

Post by lj on 23.06.15 14:31

@Tony Bennett wrote:One of the PACT Trustees, for many years, is Adrian Oldfield (no relation to Matthew Oldfield AFAIK) - actual photo, pictured extreme left :


(On the left, photo of Oldfield: right - photoshopped to merge slightly into one of the efits)
 


He has always reminded me of one of those two very different 'Smithman' e-fits:



It sure does.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3308
Reputation : 184
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum