The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine sleeping on top of the covers

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine sleeping on top of the covers

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 15:36

Newintown wrote:
Khalgregar wrote:
Newintown wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Please discuss the topic and not the poster, the thread is getting disrupted. Thanks.

Okey dokey, many apologies.

Apology accepted Let's move on, and back to the topic!

I was apologising to Candyfloss as you well know. You seem to have ignored my post regarding the "last" photo of Madeleine, although luckily for you Candyfloss has got out her ruler for rapping knuckles with and we can't discuss it here.

No, I misunderstood - I retract my acceptance of the apology that wasn't made to me then!

I haven't had time to answer your last photo thing, give me a minute!

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 15:40

Newintown wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Getting back to the photographs on postcard format, readily available at the night Madeleine went missing.

IIRC the PJ spent quite some time in trying to locate the printer and the photographic paper.
Also IIRC neither of them were found to be available. AT's boyfriend went to France [never to be found?] and took the printer with him. The paper was not on sale in PdL or its vicinity.

There was a printer, though, with which A-4 plain paper photographs were reproduced.

You seem to have ignored the fact, which has been mentioned on here many, many times, that the "last" photo of Madeleine, sitting on the side of the pool, which was supposed to have been taken on the afternoon of 3 May 2007, only came to light 3 WEEKS after Madeleine disappeared and Gerry had gone back to the UK.

If it was on the camera available to the PJ immediately when she disappeared, why wasn't it shown to the public there and then?

It does seem quite suspicious, doesn't it?

The date-stamp on the last photo was an hour out. Portugal and the UK were actually in sync, but this is explained by Kate's not changing the time on the camera for BST. Which sounds feasible, but I would like to know something that might be within our grasp - if this photo was an hour out, then all the other photos since the change to BST must have been an hour out. Does anybody know whether the date-stamps of the other photos were similarly out of sync? If they weren't, then we have clear evidence of forgery.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.03.13 15:45

Bit of light reading for the weekend:

Russel O'Brien didn't mention his role in making the photographs in his three early statements for the PJ.
However, in april 2008 he still isn't very sure it appears.

Russell O’Brien’s rogatory april 2008

“’And a female member of staff possibly from MARK WARNER’?”
Reply    “Yeah, she was certainly, yeah, she was, she was English, you know, clearly not a, not a local.  Erm, next it says ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’, I mean, it wasn’t so much struggling to get the picture, it was struggling to find the means of printing it.  We had the cam, we had Kate’s camera, erm, the, what we were trying to do is find a picture that actually gave a good likeness, rather than just being any old shot it actually had, you know, a close-up of her, of her face.  There were a lot of pictures on the camera but they were, you know, just at home and on, you know, in profile and things like that”.
1578    “Yes”.
Reply    “So we had, we”.
1578    “So to the words ‘we were struggling’, ‘but we were struggling’ need to be removed?”
Reply    “Erm, yeah, ‘we tried to find’, I think, it’s fairly irrelevant, I think, you know”.
1578    “So?”
Reply    “’We were trying to find a picture but we’, you know, delete ‘but we were struggling’.  ‘Kate checked the camera’.  Erm, I don’t actually remember saying that Jane had taken the picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson, in any case, it wasn’t that day it was the day before that Madeleine and Ella were in the group, erm, on a different day doing the tennis.  I think, you know, it’s fairly, I think it’s fairly irrelevant anyway, I don’t think Jane did have a picture from the tennis lesson.  So I think that that could all go, I think that ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’ could all go and then put, the main thing here was, erm, ‘We were searching for a printer and Kat, one of the Nannies, said she had a printer’.  I’m pretty sure it was Kat.  So this paragraph’s quite”.
1578    “So we keep in ‘We couldn’t print it off’?”
Reply    “’We needed to print it off’ that, that was the sticking issue, we had pictures but we needed to get in somewhere to print them and I think people had asked at, at, at the reception down at Ocean Club”.
1578    “So the pictures of Madeleine?”
Reply    “On a digital camera”.
1578    “That were printed off?”
Reply    “Yeah”.
1578    “Came from Kate’s camera”.
Reply    “From Kate’s camera as far as I can remember, yeah.  And the main issue was trying to find somewhere to print it”.
unquote

Name: Amy Tierney
Has made previous statements in May last year.

Given that she does not speak Portuguese, Silvia Batista acted as interpreter.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on “Kodak Xtra Life “ paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007. She presumes that she handed all of the photos to Russell, who distributed some to those present, the rest would be for the police authorities.

As regards her printer, she says that it is no longer in her possession as it is now with her boyfriend in France, she says, after consultation, and in accordance with her previous statements, that is was a “Kodak”, model Easy Share G60, of thermal ink transfer, with continuous tonality.

Translated summarised snippet from Statement by Amy Tierney saying that she was approached at her desk at the Tapas restaurant at about 24.00 by Russell O' Brien who asked if she could help print out photos of Madeleine. She went to fetch another printer and printed out about 20 – 30 photos which she handed to Russell. The photos came from the McCanns camera.
=============
On the 25of the month of June of the year 2007, the Territorial Post Commander of the Lagos GNR, delivers to your Excellency Mr. Goncalo Amaral, Chief Inspector of the Portimao Policia Judiciaria, four photographs, two by two in different positions of the minor Madeleine Beth McCann, which were together with the copy of the missing notice NUIPC 201/07.OGALGS and which were given to us by family on the day of the disappearance.--------------------------------
==========================================
I've grabbed the statement where the PJ have confirmation of photo composition [inks type paper etc] This is truly astonishing what isn't revealed by the investigators..as follows..
On this date we travelled to the location referenced below with the intent of collecting elements relative to the poster style photographs (10 x 15) and which were alluded to in the previous information, namely, the place of its printing, for comparison with the paper.

The establishment FUJI, in Luztur, Praia da Luz, Lagos, proprietor MANUEL SILVA, alleges that he does not use paper identical to the printed posters mentioned above.

The establishment MLT SILVA, situated on Rua Portas de Portugal, no. 23, Lagos—
Proprietor MANUEL SILVA and the diligence had identical results.

The establishment JOAO JULIO, on Rua Antonio Barbosa Viana, no. 20, Lagos –functionary ENA COSTA, where also they do not use the same type of paper.

The establishment MONTE CLARO, situated on Rua dos Quintais, no. 9, Lagos, proprietor JOAO CARRONDO, and the diligence was identical to the others.

JOHN ELLIOT HILL [Manager]
''This phone call was made to the deponent’s mobile phone at about 22.28 on 03-05-2007.The deponent thinks that the GNR arrived at the scene at about 22.45, however in a conversation several weeks later, he heard someone say, he doesn’t remember whom, that they had arrived at about 23.30, but as he was so busy he declared that he had no notion of the passage of time.''

''The deponent tried to print various photos that were distributed in different sites''

amy tierney[office clerk/child carer]
''When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.''

unquote

According to Tierney he asked for a USB memory stick reader - I cannot interpret it otherwise.
By April 2008 this had become a memory card. Not the same thing at all. And it was only from Kate's camera as far as he could remember. It also wasn't the nanny Kat.
Anne Tierney tells us she gave 20 to 30 to Russell. In another part of the Rogatory (not included here) he says that he got 3 or 4 - isn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 15:48

tigger wrote:Bit a light reading for the weekend:

Russel O'Brien didn't mention his role in making the photographs in his three early statements for the PJ.
However, in april 2008 he still isn't very sure it appears.

Russell O’Brien’s rogatory april 2008

“’And a female member of staff possibly from MARK WARNER’?”
Reply    “Yeah, she was certainly, yeah, she was, she was English, you know, clearly not a, not a local.  Erm, next it says ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’, I mean, it wasn’t so much struggling to get the picture, it was struggling to find the means of printing it.  We had the cam, we had Kate’s camera, erm, the, what we were trying to do is find a picture that actually gave a good likeness, rather than just being any old shot it actually had, you know, a close-up of her, of her face.  There were a lot of pictures on the camera but they were, you know, just at home and on, you know, in profile and things like that”.
1578    “Yes”.
Reply    “So we had, we”.
1578    “So to the words ‘we were struggling’, ‘but we were struggling’ need to be removed?”
Reply    “Erm, yeah, ‘we tried to find’, I think, it’s fairly irrelevant, I think, you know”.
1578    “So?”
Reply    “’We were trying to find a picture but we’, you know, delete ‘but we were struggling’.  ‘Kate checked the camera’.  Erm, I don’t actually remember saying that Jane had taken the picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson, in any case, it wasn’t that day it was the day before that Madeleine and Ella were in the group, erm, on a different day doing the tennis.  I think, you know, it’s fairly, I think it’s fairly irrelevant anyway, I don’t think Jane did have a picture from the tennis lesson.  So I think that that could all go, I think that ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’ could all go and then put, the main thing here was, erm, ‘We were searching for a printer and Kat, one of the Nannies, said she had a printer’.  I’m pretty sure it was Kat.  So this paragraph’s quite”.
1578    “So we keep in ‘We couldn’t print it off’?”
Reply    “’We needed to print it off’ that, that was the sticking issue, we had pictures but we needed to get in somewhere to print them and I think people had asked at, at, at the reception down at Ocean Club”.
1578    “So the pictures of Madeleine?”
Reply    “On a digital camera”.
1578    “That were printed off?”
Reply    “Yeah”.
1578    “Came from Kate’s camera”.
Reply    “From Kate’s camera as far as I can remember, yeah.  And the main issue was trying to find somewhere to print it”.
unquote

Name: Amy Tierney
Has made previous statements in May last year.

Given that she does not speak Portuguese, Silvia Batista acted as interpreter.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on “Kodak Xtra Life “ paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007. She presumes that she handed all of the photos to Russell, who distributed some to those present, the rest would be for the police authorities.

As regards her printer, she says that it is no longer in her possession as it is now with her boyfriend in France, she says, after consultation, and in accordance with her previous statements, that is was a “Kodak”, model Easy Share G60, of thermal ink transfer, with continuous tonality.

Translated summarised snippet from Statement by Amy Tierney saying that she was approached at her desk at the Tapas restaurant at about 24.00 by Russell O' Brien who asked if she could help print out photos of Madeleine. She went to fetch another printer and printed out about 20 – 30 photos which she handed to Russell. The photos came from the McCanns camera.
=============
On the 25of the month of June of the year 2007, the Territorial Post Commander of the Lagos GNR, delivers to your Excellency Mr. Goncalo Amaral, Chief Inspector of the Portimao Policia Judiciaria, four photographs, two by two in different positions of the minor Madeleine Beth McCann, which were together with the copy of the missing notice NUIPC 201/07.OGALGS and which were given to us by family on the day of the disappearance.--------------------------------
==========================================
I've grabbed the statement where the PJ have confirmation of photo composition [inks type paper etc] This is truly astonishing what isn't revealed by the investigators..as follows..
On this date we travelled to the location referenced below with the intent of collecting elements relative to the poster style photographs (10 x 15) and which were alluded to in the previous information, namely, the place of its printing, for comparison with the paper.

The establishment FUJI, in Luztur, Praia da Luz, Lagos, proprietor MANUEL SILVA, alleges that he does not use paper identical to the printed posters mentioned above.

The establishment MLT SILVA, situated on Rua Portas de Portugal, no. 23, Lagos—
Proprietor MANUEL SILVA and the diligence had identical results.

The establishment JOAO JULIO, on Rua Antonio Barbosa Viana, no. 20, Lagos –functionary ENA COSTA, where also they do not use the same type of paper.

The establishment MONTE CLARO, situated on Rua dos Quintais, no. 9, Lagos, proprietor JOAO CARRONDO, and the diligence was identical to the others.

JOHN ELLIOT HILL [Manager]
''This phone call was made to the deponent’s mobile phone at about 22.28 on 03-05-2007.The deponent thinks that the GNR arrived at the scene at about 22.45, however in a conversation several weeks later, he heard someone say, he doesn’t remember whom, that they had arrived at about 23.30, but as he was so busy he declared that he had no notion of the passage of time.''

''The deponent tried to print various photos that were distributed in different sites''

amy tierney[office clerk/child carer]
''When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.''

unquote

According to Tierney he asked for a USB memory stick reader - I cannot interpret it otherwise.
By April 2008 this had become a memory card. Not the same thing at all. And it was only from Kate's camera as far as he could remember.

What is a 'USB memory stick reader', tigger? Can you link me to one?

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.03.13 15:50

Khalgregar wrote:[...]

The date-stamp on the last photo was an hour out. Portugal and the UK were actually in sync, but this is explained by Kate's not changing the time on the camera for BST. Which sounds feasible, but I would like to know something that might be within our grasp - if this photo was an hour out, then all the other photos since the change to BST must have been an hour out. Does anybody know whether the date-stamps of the other photos were similarly out of sync? If they weren't, then we have clear evidence of forgery.
Portugal and the U.K. are in the SAME time zone ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 15:55

Châtelaine wrote:
Khalgregar wrote:[...]

Portugal and the U.K. are in the SAME time zone ...

Yes indeed, I'm not disputing that. But Kate's explanation still holds.

Portugal was on UTC+1 on May 3rd. The UK was also on UTC+1 on that day. However, Kate claimed that she did not change the camera's time for BST. So her camera would be on UTC, no +1, and would therefore be an hour behind the real time in Portugal and in the UK on May 3rd.

I'm not saying that her story is true, but that it is a reasonable explanation :)

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.03.13 16:01

Khalgregar wrote: What is a 'USB memory stick reader', tigger? Can you link me to one? unquote

You may have seen them. It's small rectangular port in many computers and laptops of reputable makes. The port connects to the hard disk which allows the files on the USB key to be read or/and transferred to the hard disk for storage. Equally one may add files to the memory of the USB stick from the hard disk.
I can highly recommend them, you should try it.

I'm bowing out of this topic, I have provided you with copies of signed statements and references. You're doing very well, 3 new topics and nearly 50 posts in just three days. Well done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.03.13 16:02

Processos Volume XII

Pages 3885

Witness Statement

Nelson
Filipe Pacheco da Costa

Date:
17-10-2007

He comes to the process as a witness, as an officer from the Lagos GNR, he has
worked for the Guarda for 13 years.

[...]

He also notes that he saw various photographs on normal A4 paper
of the girl, which had been printed at the reception, as well as other photos
on photographic paper, poster type 10x15, that could not have been printed at
the reception.
This seemed unusual to him and he later confirmed that it was
not possible for them to have been printed at the reception.

Processos Vol
XIII

Pages 3988 to 3990

Witness Statement

Date: 08/11/2007

Antonio Henrique de Conceiçâo Duarte

Comes to the process as a witness GNR officer.

He has worked at the Lagos GNR station for 7 years.

[...]

As concerns the photos of the child, he says that he only saw what
he calls the originals, poster type 10 x 15 cm on photographic paper. He did
not see any other type of photos. Upon being shown a sample, he recognises it
as being identical.

When asked he say he does not know the quantity of photos, but that there was
more than one. He says that of these photos, at least five, he annexed one to
the document he sent to the Tribunal and another four were handed to the officers
carrying out searches, which were later returned and handed to the police, in
due course.

He says he does not know who handed him the photos, different from each other,
two by two.

He is sure that he is the person who received them.

He states that the photos came from inside the apartment, he still cannot say
who had them. When he was inside the police car, gathering identification
documents from the parents, he asked someone nearby for photos, he does not
know if that person was Portuguese or British. This same person entered the
apartment and came out with the photos.

He does not know whether it was Silvia Baptista who gave him the photos, as she
was translating the conversations, neither whether it was someone from the
family or friends.

He is sure that he received them in the early morning, at about 02.00, when the
police arrived, after having carried out the first search.

[...]

When questioned he says that the photos could not have been
printed
/revealed at the Ocean Club installations (they do not have this kind of
paper). He adds that the photos produced the following day, which he observed,
were printed on A4 paper, which was available at the resort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:07

tigger wrote:
Khalgregar wrote: What is a 'USB memory stick reader', tigger? Can you link me to one? unquote

You may have seen them. It's small rectangular port in many computers and laptops of reputable makes. The port connects to the hard disk which allows the files on the USB key to be read or/and transferred to the hard disk for storage. Equally one may add files to the memory of the USB stick from the hard disk.
I can highly recommend them, you should try it.

I'm bowing out of this topic, I have provided you with copies of signed statements and references. You're doing very well, 3 new topics and nearly 50 posts in just three days. Well done!

What you are describing is a USB port. Computers have them, laptops and desktops. There is no such thing as a 'USB memory stick reader'. You stick the USB memory stick in a standard USB port of any computer, no special reader is required. Manufacturers do not make such a thing as a 'USB memory stick reader'. If this is wrong, then it should be very easy to prove me wrong. Provide a link to one.

Special readers are required for memory cards, which usually connect to a computer via a USB cable. This would be a 'memory card reader'. They have slots for a variety of card types. Most cameras and camcorders use SD or SDHC cards.

If it was a USB memory stick, they could have inserted that into any computer and read it. If it was a memory card, probably of SD type, then they would need a special reader.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:10

Châtelaine wrote:Processos Volume XII

Pages 3885

Witness Statement

Nelson
Filipe Pacheco da Costa

Date:
17-10-2007

[...]

the reception.

Processos Vol
XIII

Pages 3988 to 3990

Witness Statement

[...]

as being identical.

the document he sent to the Tribunal and another four were handed to the officers
due course.

two by two.

family or friends.

[...]

printed

And A.T. said that she went and got her boyfriend's Kodak printer. One may assume that if it was a Kodak printer then it needed special photograph paper. I will investigate the model to see if this is correct. If the printer did require that type of paper, then it makes perfect sense that her boyfriend possessed that type of paper, and A.T. would have no choice but to take that paper.

At some point they seem to have gotten the image files onto a standard PC, so they could print out the photos on A4 paper.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:24

To make it easy for you tigger, here you are:

Google for 'USB memory stick reader'

As you can see, the results are all for 'memory card readers', not 'stick readers', because there is no such thing.

Can we leave this subject now? I think I've proven my point sufficiently.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.03.13 16:35

Khalgregar wrote:To make it easy for you tigger, here you are:
As you can see, the results are all for 'memory card readers', not 'stick readers', because there is no such thing.
And neatly moved the thread from a consideration of whether Madeleine was left on top of the bed, uncovered on a cold windy night,
or was tucked up under the covers as any responsible parent would have done.
Consideration of whether Madeleine was ever in that bed at all, on that or any other night.
Consideration of whether the scragged up bed was used by the twins, or by Kate the previous night, and if so for what purpose ?
and so on.
Any reason you did not seem to want this discussing ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:38

PeterMac wrote:
And neatly moved the thread from a consideration of whether Madeleine was left on top of the bed, uncovered on a cold windy night,
Consideration of whether Madeleine was ever in that bed at all, on that or any other night.
Consideration of whether the scragged up bed was used by the twins, or by Kate the previous night, and if so for what purpose ?
and so on.

You suspect me as well PeterMac? I'm hurt.

I meant the subject of the 'USB memory stick reader'. That wasn't the subject that I started with this post, it got derailed, and that wasn't by me if you look back.

Those points that you've listed here - yes, I want to discuss them.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.03.13 16:38

Khalgregar wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Processos Volume XII

Pages 3885

Witness Statement

Nelson
Filipe Pacheco da Costa

Date:
17-10-2007

[...]

the reception.

Processos Vol
XIII

Pages 3988 to 3990

Witness Statement

[...]

as being identical.

due course.

two by two.

family or friends.

[...]

printed

And A.T. said that she went and got her boyfriend's Kodak printer. One may assume that if it was a Kodak printer then it needed special photograph paper. I will investigate the model to see if this is correct. If the printer did require that type of paper, then it makes perfect sense that her boyfriend possessed that type of paper, and A.T. would have no choice but to take that paper.

At some point they seem to have gotten the image files onto a standard PC, so they could print out the photos on A4 paper.

You seem to be going to a hell of a lot of trouble regarding the paper used for the photos. Are you suggesting that both the PJ and the UK police who were also working with the PJ overlooked something? You seem to be very desperate to make a point on behalf of the McCanns.

Again he phrase "wolf in sheep's clothing" comes to mind.

Sorry, but I can't take your postings seriously. At first, you were giving your reasons as to why you thought the McCanns had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance but as time has gone by and people have fallen into your trap you're now turning the tables and trying to disassociate the McCanns with Madeleine's disappearance.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.03.13 16:39

Khalgregar wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
and so on.

You suspect me as well PeterMac? I'm hurt.

I meant the subject of the 'USB memory stick reader'. That wasn't the subject that I started with this post, it got derailed, and that wasn't by me if you look back.

Those points that you've listed here - yes, I want to discuss them.

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:43

Newintown wrote:Sorry, but I can't take your postings seriously. At first, you were giving your reasons as to why you thought the McCanns had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance but as time has gone by and people have fallen into your trap you're now turning the tables and trying to disassciate the McCanns with Madeleine's disappearance.

No I'm not at all. I absolutely believe that Madeleine died on the holiday and that the McCanns covered it up.

I wasn't the one who started talking about the photos, that was tigger. All I have done is answer him when he has been incorrect, particularly about the 'USB memory stick reader'.

If you want to talk about the photos, I'm all for that. But this subject was about 'Madeleine sleeping on the covers'.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.03.13 16:43

PeterMac wrote:
and so on.

Especially as the topic was initiated by Kahlgregar.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:45

My name is Martin Bennett. I am 41 years old. I have two children, aged 13 and 10. I live in March, which is a small town near to Cambridge. I am a games programmer at a large software company.

You can find me on Facebook easily enough.

I am not a plant.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 16:48

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
and so on.

Especially as the topic was initiated by Kahlgregar.

As I said before, this:

'Can we leave this subject now? I think I've proven my point sufficiently'

refers specifically to the fictional 'USB memory stick reader'. Not to the subject of this post, which I am keen to continue pursuing with your help.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.03.13 16:59

Khalgregar wrote:My name is Martin Bennett. I am 41 years old. I have two children, aged 13 and 10. I live in March, which is a small town near to Cambridge. I am a games programmer at a large software company.

I am not a plant.

Why didn't you use your real name in the first instance then, sorry, I still don't believe you are who you say, there are just too many coincidences connected to the McCanns in their saga for the past 6 years. You're just one of many.

For a couple of every day doctors who have had a daughter supposedly "abducted" the coincidences just never stop.

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 17:02

Newintown wrote:
Khalgregar wrote:My name is Martin Bennett. I am 41 years old. I have two children, aged 13 and 10. I live in March, which is a small town near to Cambridge. I am a games programmer at a large software company.

I am not a plant.

Why didn't you use your real name in the first instance then, sorry, I still don't believe you are who you say, there are just too many coincidences connected to the McCanns in their saga for the past 6 years. You're just one of many.

For a couple of every day doctors who have had a daughter supposedly "abducted" the coincidences just never stop.

Hey? Is newintown your real name? I've been brave enough to put my real name on here, I thought that would demonstrate my openness to you and we could move on.

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar on 29.03.13 17:16

OK, I'm not going to burn any bridges, I want to be a part of this community. People have had suspicions of my motivations and identity, but how can I prove that they're (i.e. the suspicions!) false? If there is a way I will do it. Please go back to the beginning of this thread and have a second read of it. I haven't tried to derail anything. I've been responding to other posters for the last 5 or 6 pages, some of them accusing me of being a plant, and others putting forward facts that I know to be incorrect. Why should I ignore something that is incorrect? If we put forward arguments that have incorrect facts in them, then we're not going to get anywhere. This process is here to help us 'weed out' the bits that don't work.

There are things that we agree on, such as the involvement of the McCanns. There are always going to be things that we don't agree on. That's how things work. But because I don't agree on a couple of things, I'm a plant from the McCanns? That's just not fair. What are these coincidences between me and the McCanns? There aren't any.

The reason I've posted a lot today is because I've had a day to myself. My kids have turned up now and they'll be with me all weekend, so I'll probably only be on after they go to bed.

See you all later, I hope that you've had second thoughts about me by then :)

Khalgregar

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.03.13 17:21

Khalgregar wrote:
Newintown wrote:

I am not a plant.

Hey? Is newintown your real name? I've been brave enough to put my real name on here, I thought that would demonstrate my openness to you and we could move on.

Well if you weren't worried about us knowing your real name, why didn't you use it in the first place. As for Bennett being your last name, oh, come on, do you think we're that stupid??

You're taking this topic off topic again, Candyfloss's ruler is rearing it's ugly head, I can see it in the distance, so I won't continue.

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 29.03.13 17:33

I mentioned earlier in this thread that perhaps Maddie was put in her parents bed to prevent disruption, since she was a notoriously poor sleeper. This could explain the reason Maddie's bed was not slept in. After the crying episode, she may have been lightly sedated, but she still woke and wondered into the living room and climbed on the back of the chair to look out the window for her parents.... and met with a fatal fall....

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.03.13 17:58

https://twitter.com/khalgregar

Let's keep this thread on topic now please.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum