The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Mm11

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Mm11

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Regist10

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by PeterMac 21.03.13 8:50

It will not help find Madeleine.
For the simple reason that no one is interested in finding her, and no one is looking for her.
The parents gave up that pretence a long time ago, when they sacked the last in a long line of ineffective private investigators.
Grange is not trying to find her, it is reviewing the way the preliminary investigation was carried out, to see if anything significant was missed.
The people who make attacks like this are not reviewing what is already known, and trying to fit it all together to make a credible scenario from which one could draw certain conclusions - with one significant exception. They seem to be in thrall to TM, believing that everything that was said was true and verifiable, even when the things that were said are contradictory, and believing that the actions were decent and correct under the circumstances.
And strangely that every witness whose testimony does not support this view must be wrong or a liar.
So the motivation of the attackers is completely obscure.
They cannot, surely, be acting on the instructions of TM or on their behalf.
Even I do not believe C-R would stoop so low as to employ this tactic.
So we are left with a number of choices.
One is that the mention of paedo*** by GM and the rest in the very early stages, even though they have tried to resile from this more recently by insisting Madeleine has come to no harm - employing a very loose definition of harm, hitherto unknown in normal English usage - has seriously rattled him, or them, and they feel the need to attack as the best form of defence.
The second is that references to child neglect, negligence, constructive abandonment, and even cruelty have the same effect.
A third is one of psychiatric health. We know that there are sites in which a very few people pour out hatred and bile to each other, mercifully almost unknown to the rest of the world.
There may be more, but I would hesitate before committing them to the keyboard.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by plebgate 21.03.13 8:54

All good wishes to TB plus a thanks to admin for keeping us updated.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.13 9:00

PeterMac wrote:It will not help find Madeleine.
For the simple reason that no one is interested in finding her, and no one is looking for her.
The parents gave up that pretence a long time ago, when they sacked the last in a long line of ineffective private investigators.
Grange is not trying to find her, it is reviewing the way the preliminary investigation was carried out, to see if anything significant was missed.

The people who make attacks like this are not reviewing what is already known, and trying to fit it all together to make a credible scenario from which one could draw certain conclusions - with one significant exception. They seem to be in thrall to TM, believing that everything that was said was true and verifiable, even when the things that were said are contradictory, and believing that the actions were decent and correct under the circumstances.
And strangely that every witness whose testimony does not support this view must be wrong or a liar.
So the motivation of the attackers is completely obscure.
They cannot, surely, be acting on the instructions of TM or on their behalf.
Even I do not believe C-R would stoop so low as to employ this tactic.
So we are left with a number of choices.
One is that the mention of paedo*** by GM and the rest in the very early stages, even though they have tried to resile from this more recently by insisting Madeleine has come to no harm - employing a very loose definition of harm, hitherto unknown in normal English usage - has seriously rattled him, or them, and they feel the need to attack as the best form of defence.
The second is that references to child neglect, negligence, constructive abandonment, and even cruelty have the same effect.
A third is one of psychiatric health. We know that there are sites in which a very few people pour out hatred and bile to each other, mercifully almost unknown to the rest of the world.
There may be more, but I would hesitate before committing them to the keyboard.

That hits the nail squarely on the head PeterMac.

Good post. THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 636506
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 9:07

tigger wrote:The only comment on the blog is that it could be from someone answering on behalf of Tony. That might be an alien concept to MF.

He's desperate isn't he? bored

Of course Tony knows that I will post up info for him if necessary.

Although, of course, I would have to stop at suggesting the McCann's had anything to do with Maddie's death, or that they hid her body and faked her abduction which is the conclusion of the official Portuguese police investigation (which can be found here http://www.mccannfiles.com/index.html and here http://themaddiecasefiles.com/ and here http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ and here http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/) just in case any journalists are looking in and they haven't read the files.

Oh, and anyone can also read Amaral's book based on the official police investigation here: http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/maddie-truth-of-lie.html
and here http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

Is that ok with you muratfan? i don\'t know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.03.13 12:58

And of course you would not be allowed to list the 48 questions that Kate refused to answer
Which may still be found here - Carter Ruck please note. Someone in your office has been negligent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

" I have had to keep saying to myself: I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out.
Yet publishing the truth is fraught with risks for our family. "
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 13:03

roses
PeterMac wrote:And of course you would not be allowed to list the 43 questions that Kate refused to answer
Which may still be found here - Carter Ruck please note. Someone in your office has been negligent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

" I have had to keep saying to myself: I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out.

PeterMac, good post so I took it to head this new page.
kindest regards
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.13 13:10

Snipped from PeterMac's post.

" I have had to keep saying to myself: I know
the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the
truth will out.

Where does this quote come from Peter? Is it from the bewk?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.03.13 13:18

p. 2 Foreword.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.03.13 13:19

aquila wrote:Snipped from PeterMac's post.

" I have had to keep saying to myself: I know
truth will out.

Where does this quote come from Peter? Is it from the bewk?

It's a very convulated statement which does not make any sense at all.

Why did she have to keep saying to herself " I know the truth". Why not just say "I know the truth"?

So her bewk is just a bible of lies then , if we are to believe her last sentence, since she said "publishing the truth is fraught with risks for our family".

That woman is seriously mentally ill or bipolar. She seems to flip flop from one character to another.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 21.03.13 13:28

Why should publishing the truth be risky for her or her family?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 13:32

Does this mean quite literally that if she published the truth, she would be at imminent risk of arrest and trial because of the part she played (whatever that actually was) in this whole saga?

What other risks to her and her family could there be by being honest?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.03.13 14:29

Or a risk to Gerry, and the twins being taken into care. There are infinite possibilities.
Why Carter-Ruck and the other lawyers allowed her to include some of the stuff she did is beyond me.
Perhaps it was a genuine "cry for help".
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.13 14:39

PeterMac wrote:Or a risk to Gerry, and the twins being taken into care. There are infinite possibilities.
Why Carter-Ruck and the other lawyers allowed her to include some of the stuff she did is beyond me.

The McCanns have sued the newspapers, Amaral, Tony Bennett etc. They're running out of people to sue. Perhaps they'll turn on CR, their PR machine, their publishers/ghost writers if they consider the advice given to them or indeed negligence from no advice damaged their reputations or caused them stress.

Just my opinion of course.

PS. IM (Kate's lawyer) admitted in the court she hadn't read the book if I recall correctly. Could someone confirm that for me as I'd hate to get into trouble.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 14:41

PeterMac wrote:Or a risk to Gerry, and the twins being taken into care. There are infinite possibilities.

Perhaps it still is a cry for help, if so, what can we do to help?
A genuine question, what can we do?

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 14:42

aquila wrote:

The McCanns have sued the newspapers, Amaral, Tony Bennett etc. They're running out of people to sue. Perhaps they'll turn on CR, their PR machine, their publishers/ghost writers if they consider the advice given to them or indeed negligence from no advice damaged their reputations or caused them stress.

PS. IM (Kate's lawyer) admitted in the court she hadn't read the book if I recall correctly. Could someone confirm that for me as I'd hate to get into trouble.

Confirmed
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.13 15:10

parapono wrote:

Perhaps it still is a cry for help, if so, what can we do to help?
A genuine question, what can we do?

parapono

I don't know Parapono. How far will a mother go to protect her family? My Mother made me cover up my sexual abuse by her own brother in order to protect the family. I am not suggesting in anyway whatsoever that sexual abuse occurred in the McCann family, I'm just showing how perhaps a mother does the best she can with what she has at the time to do what she considers best for everyone in the family. If lies occur or 'something' has to be covered up then a mother might take a stance for the greater good of everyone.

All families have secrets.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 15:25

Dear aquila,
my question remains:
what can we do?

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.13 15:29

parapono wrote:Dear aquila,
my question remains:
What can we do?

parapono

'We' can do nothing. It is a mother's choice to do the right thing.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.13 16:10

PeterMac wrote:And of course you would not be allowed to list the 48 questions that Kate refused to answer

One other way of interpreting the above is that the couple are under threat if the truth is revealed about what happened, that they for some reason have been forced not to divulge the truth. Kate says the book is truthful, so the truth must lie in what has been omitted rather than what has been written. Maybe it is her attempt at getting a message across without the risk of being direct.

Maybe pay attention to the issues upon which there is silence or almost silence.
Maybe the McCanns for some reason that seems difficult to imagine, are acting under duress.

I felt all the way through her book that Kate gave clues about what happened, in a cryptic way.

I have not read anything anywhere which is evidence that either she or her husband played any part in Maddie's death. Simple tragic accident followed by convoluted cover up is my belief. Having lost one child, they would not risk losing the twins. I believe their lifestyle and careers [ their home and lifestyle appears no different to most in their profession] was a secondary concern.
Speculation on the internet that she was deliberately harmed is without any basis in fact.
Whatever has happened to her, her parents are suffering, it is written all over their faces. A living hell, so deserving of pity.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 16:14

parapono wrote:
aquila wrote:

Confirmed
parapono

How very odd.

Author Kate in her acknowledgements p 382 Book:

Ed Smethurst, Adam Tudor, Isabel Hudson and Isabel Duarte in particulare have laboured faithfully out of the goodness of their hearts, on Medeleine's behalf and ours, regardless of the day or the hour.

Their priceless expertise and commitment has (sic) extended to the completion of this book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.03.13 16:14

Must be, because otherwise what she said does not make any sense at all.

She states: " I have had to keep saying to myself: I know
truth will out."

If she believes that one day, the truth will out, why not tell the truth now?
The risks to her family is not going to be any lesser when that day arrives.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.13 16:25

Portia wrote:
parapono wrote:
aquila wrote:

Confirmed

parapono

How very odd.

Ed Smethurst, Adam Tudor, Isabel Hudson and Isabel Duarte in particulare have laboured faithfully out of the goodness of their hearts, on Medeleine's behalf and ours, regardless of the day or the hour.

Their priceless expertise and commitment has (sic) extended to the completion of this book.

Portia it was said in court.
aquila was there, I was there...

kindest regards
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.03.13 16:32

Portia wrote:
parapono wrote:
aquila wrote:

Confirmed
parapono

How very odd.

Unless Kate is a master of deception, that even legal eagles were fooled by her.
She does have a way of looking like a damsel in distress with her half breathy voice, roll of the eyes, and hand on the heart gesture.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.03.13 16:34

parapono wrote:
Portia wrote:
parapono wrote:
aquila wrote:

Confirmed

parapono

How very odd.

Portia it was said in court.
aquila was there, I was there...

kindest regards
parapono

That means either kate is lying, or Isabel Hudson is lying.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

THE SENTENCING JUDGMENT in the case of McCanns v Bennett - Page 2 Empty Extension

Post by Guest 21.03.13 16:34

Isobel Hudson extended her etc etc to the completion of the Book according to its author.

Maybe Isobel Martorelli forgot that?

Was she under oath when she denied having read the Book?

Or are these pure semantics, and did she read the proofs, but not the final edition?

Anyway, whoever gave the go-ahead for the publication of the book, must have been either billing for idle hours, looking the other way or hoping for more business when the hapless writer would be caught out as having demonstrably been economical with the truth.

I mean, which lawyer would hand his/her client a rope, knot it for her, tell her to bow her head and fasten the knot around her neck?
And, having done that, go off, get a chair and tel her to step on it, swinging the rope around a beam overhead?

Hello Kevin: this is not a death threat: it is a metaphore.

Did poor Kate take the bait, or did she not? Who IS paying C-R anyway? What is their remit? Who are the ones they are protecting bottom line?

If you let a document like 'madeleine' pass muster, in full understanding of the risks for your client, or at least capable of understanding them, or, alternately, having been in a position to examine the proofs, why proceed to have her release this 'longest suicide note in history' (inquit Blacksmith, so aptly)

When Kate goes down, it will not be solely her own fault.

To that extent I share your concern, Parapono, asking what could be done to save her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top