The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Are we wasting our time?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are we wasting our time?

Post by Lolamanola on 18.03.13 19:27

sad . I cannot believe, what I have heard this afternoon, from Cameron, Clegg, poor poor McCanns.

I honestly believe, I am sorry to say, we will NOT get Justice for little Maddie. I don't like what is going on in Politics at the moment. Worst its ever been. I have to admit, I voted for Cameron, yes I did. The other lot, Labour were terrible. The Liberals have got no Bollocks, oops sorry. I have come to realise, we need an uprising, sod them all off, all useless. I want Janet Street Porter, or Hi De Ho or Panda or anyone with a realistic Brain to stand for Parliment.. I cannot listen to anymore bullshit, they ALL have their own agendas.

Moving on, Philpotts, McCanns. The Philpotts will be destroyed and rightly so. The McCanns are the same as the Philpotts only more educated, which makes it worse, should know better. For some reason, don't think we will ever suss it out, the McCanns are mollycoddled, praised. I just don't get it. Sick of it.
I don't HATE anyone, but I strongly dislike bullshit. All in my opinion only.

I am so disgusted, justice will never ever be done. I try to be optimistic, but today has done my head in. Poor Portuguese Police, Poor Tony, Poor Justice, Poor Us, most of all poor Maddy.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are we wasting our time?

Post by tigger on 18.03.13 19:42

I have always thought the McCanns will never be in court for the disappearance of Maddie. Nor that it would serve any purpose. But we're still here to keep the flame for a little girl burning however long it takes to find out the truth.

The Ltd. Company is another matter. It isn't and hasn't been run along the transparent lines that were promised. That should be investigated and imo closed down or converted to concentrate on selling soft toys such as Cuddlecat.

But take comfort in the thought that whatever we feel about it, it's gone horribly wrong for them. No visits to the White House, no rubbing shoulders with the A list - being admired by the world for their ambassadorships on behalf of children.
Still living in Rothley when right at the start they envisaged living in Portugal at least until the twins had to go to school. Being blessed by the Pope, Gerry wanting to organise a 'global Madeleine day' (as early as June 07 he announced this) with Elton John shortlisted for a concert (might have been a surprise to EJ but what the heck, one might embarrass celebrities into taking part). They were just about to achieve their ambitions when those darn dogs turned up.

Instead, B list celebrities, and mid- to low level manipulation of 'news' such as sightings so unlikely (the electric kettle thieves in Cyprus who also stole Maddie) they're off the front page in no time .Gerry still not an MP for Wittering-in-the-Wold - Kate 'ambassador' for a mid-level charity and in fourteen years time the rest of the police files will be published. If nothing else happens meanwhile.

It wouldn't serve justice at all to have them in prison. They've been building their own. As from September 07 it's been downhill all the way. Remember people got bored with Shergar and Lord Lucan. Just now they've really, but really upset the press. Bad move.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair on 18.03.13 21:11

I agree that the McCanns have really pissed off the press now. They used and abused the press and now are biting the hands that fed them. They also seem to forget that if it hadn't been for the rosy coloured stories about them just after the disappearance, no one would have donated money to their fund. I am glad that the Mail, Sun and Telegraph do not want to comply with these regulations and hopefully it will be sabotaged.
Montclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.03.13 23:56

Rebecca Brooks trial still to come too. Who knows what is going to come out there. Leveson was a breeze compared to what is awaiting them all in a real court of law.
Still hoping for good news from Portugal too.
There have been many times in the past when things have looked as though it is all going their way but tigger's post just about sums things up imo.
Anyway hacked off might just have done us all a favour in that REAL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM might be re-born. Then watch out.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 19.03.13 0:03

Lolamanola

I agree - you are about where I am at the moment.

I would hope that it's not all going downhill from hereon in as Tigger says but I just can't see it at the moment.

It's money that's driving everything in UK and if you're not in it your down with the little people Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 19.03.13 0:07

The former Cabinet minister Chris Huhne and his equally influential and connected ex wife are currently serving prison sentences.

I continue to live in hope.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.03.13 6:11

@Angelique wrote:Lolamanola

I agree - you are about where I am at the moment.

I would hope that it's not all going downhill from hereon in as Tigger says but I just can't see it at the moment.

It's money that's driving everything in UK and if you're not in it your down with the little people Sad

But the money is their weak point - don't forget they got Al Capone on tax evasion. I didn't mean to say they will never face justice. But the disappearance of Maddie - it would be next to impossible to prove in a court of law. Unless somebody would talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 7:01

Gonçalo Amaral: “This litigation will carry a heavy price – but I have faith that the mystery will be resolved. Even if I “disappear” in the process - as Kate McCann has written that she wishes I would in her book - I have a daughter and lots of friends who will make sure justice is done.”

Gonçalo Amaral: "Elements from the Scotland Yard have been working with an investigative PJ team from Oporto, and what is known is that the “affair” is not going well for the McCanns."

Gonçalo Amaral: "At the end of all this someone will reimburse me for all the wicked actions taken against me...then I will tell the rest."

McCann's lawyer Isabel Duarte: "I have friends that don’t want to talk to me about the case because everyone believes in Gonçalo Amaral."

Gonçalo Amaral: "The investigation will be concluded, it will be reopened and it will be taken to an end; and justice will be made, that is all that we want."

Gonçalo Amaral: "Justice works in silence."

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.03.13 7:06

The bogus search fund is what will get them in the end.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.03.13 7:23

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:The bogus search fund is what will get them in the end.

I am only prepared to call it the McCann's Ltd. Co. I feel using the word Fund gives the wrong impression.

Which indeed is what Company House feels too:

Fund You cannot use this word unless the body shown below confirms (letter or email) that it has no objection.

Sensitive Business Names Team
Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade
Canary Wharf
London E14 5HS

Email: sensitivebusinessn@fsa.gov.uk

Interesting - since this was an additional hurdle to overcome in the few days that the Ltd. Co. was set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 7:39

I too found it hard to believe what I was hearing yesterday and the many times the name McCann was mentioned, in my view they are being protected by people on high going back to Gordon Brown, Gerry McCann may have moved in the same social circle as GB it takes one to know one they protect their own, or maybe he moved in another circle.

Why did Camoron give into Rebecca Brooks to stop her from putting Theresa May on the front page if he didn't give the McCanns what they wanted, threat/blackmail? To change the saying "Its what you know and who you know"

I have always thought a glass is half full not half empty, they may think they have won the battle however they certainly haven't won the war, the search for truth and justice for Maddie goes on. At some point someone will come crawling out of the woodwork to say what really happened to Maddie because their conscience and the burden they carry will be too great to carry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 19.03.13 9:07

In light of the recent NHS whistleblowers gagging exposure by our free press, maybe not so much protected, but holding the Government to ransom. Five hospital doctors?
Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.13 9:52

Like I said it's "who you know and what you know" not the Goverment as a whole but certain people in it, conspiracy of silence?

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs on 19.03.13 12:26

@admin wrote:Gonçalo Amaral: “This litigation will carry a heavy price – but I have faith that the mystery will be resolved. Even if I “disappear” in the process - as Kate McCann has written that she wishes I would in her book - I have a daughter and lots of friends who will make sure justice is done.”

Gonçalo Amaral: "Elements from the Scotland Yard have been working with an investigative PJ team from Oporto, and what is known is that the “affair” is not going well for the McCanns."

Gonçalo Amaral: "At the end of all this someone will reimburse me for all the wicked actions taken against me...then I will tell the rest."

McCann's lawyer Isabel Duarte: "I have friends that don’t want to talk to me about the case because everyone believes in Gonçalo Amaral."

Gonçalo Amaral: "The investigation will be concluded, it will be reopened and it will be taken to an end; and justice will be made, that is all that we want."

Gonçalo Amaral: "Justice works in silence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"and what is known is that the “affair” is not going well for the McCanns."
celtclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.03.13 14:28

quote lolamanola " The Philpotts will be destroyed and rightly so. The McCanns are the same
as the Philpotts only more educated, which makes it worse "

Forget the differences in social class and education, could you please explain this statement about the 2 sets of parents being the same?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Our we wasting our time.

Post by Lolamanola on 19.03.13 21:26

Hello Russian Doll, I was trying to point out that in my opinion both sets of parents failed a basic duty of care to their Children. Both sets of parents deny any blame. Both couples evidence differs from each other. One couple are giving their version of events in a Court of Law and the other couple have not had to come before a Court of Law. In one case six Children died.The other Child has disappeared off the face of the earth. In my opinion both couples need to answer a lot of questions in Court.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge on 20.03.13 10:32

I think that if the SY review is ever declared complete and it does not lead to an agreement with the PJ to reopen the case, then we know to give up.
Whether you believe the Mccanns or not, if the SY and PJ cant find reason enough to reopen the official investigation after all this time and money then we know that the protection they appear to have is not going to allow them to answer the questions of events that night, ever.
Lostfridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.03.13 11:02

There are times when I do feel that nothing will ever be done to bring the McCanns to book.

I also feel though that, as long as they continue their spite-filled missions to ruin anyone who doesn't believe them, there will always be others who won't give up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 20.03.13 11:02

Like Huhne, Jeffery Archer was turned in by a close friend after years of deceit. And then you have Lance Armstrong.

It will take an awful lot to make me give up.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.03.13 11:39

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 20.03.13 15:32

@tigger wrote:I have always thought the McCanns will never be in court for the disappearance of Maddie. Nor that it would serve any purpose. But we're still here to keep the flame for a little girl burning however long it takes to find out the truth.

The Ltd. Company is another matter. It isn't and hasn't been run along the transparent lines that were promised. That should be investigated and imo closed down or converted to concentrate on selling soft toys such as Cuddlecat.

But take comfort in the thought that whatever we feel about it, it's gone horribly wrong for them. No visits to the White House, no rubbing shoulders with the A list - being admired by the world for their ambassadorships on behalf of children.
Still living in Rothley when right at the start they envisaged living in Portugal at least until the twins had to go to school. Being blessed by the Pope, Gerry wanting to organise a 'global Madeleine day' (as early as June 07 he announced this) with Elton John shortlisted for a concert (might have been a surprise to EJ but what the heck, one might embarrass celebrities into taking part). They were just about to achieve their ambitions when those darn dogs turned up.

Instead, B list celebrities, and mid- to low level manipulation of 'news' such as sightings so unlikely (the electric kettle thieves in Cyprus who also stole Maddie) they're off the front page in no time .Gerry still not an MP for Wittering-in-the-Wold - Kate 'ambassador' for a mid-level charity and in fourteen years time the rest of the police files will be published. If nothing else happens meanwhile.

It wouldn't serve justice at all to have them in prison. They've been building their own. As from September 07 it's been downhill all the way. Remember people got bored with Shergar and Lord Lucan. Just now they've really, but really upset the press. Bad move.

I agree they are in a prison of their own making. They cannot branch out as they are too firmly tied to unresolved issues surrounding the disappearance of their daughter. Hacked Off is not a popular pressure group, and Hugh Grant and Gerry McCann are the least likeable of all their members, it wasn't a good move to use them to front the campaign, particularly, as they both have skeletons in the closet. I suspect Gerry probably muscled in and took over, never one to miss the opportunity of a front page. Unfortunately however, the world doesn't quite see Gerry as he sees himself, and those standing ovations are long gone.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola on 22.03.13 21:33

Hi russiandoll, this is Lolamanola here. I did try to answer your reply to my post as best as I could. I am a new member, relatively, although I have followed the answer to Maddies disappearance from dot (beginning). My interest in Maddies dilemma is, due to the fact, that myself, family, grandchildren visit the Algarve twice, thrice a year. From 1984, we have been visiting Carvoeiro, just down the road from Priar de Luz. We have had no abductions thus far, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, as we have always kept them with us. Meals, evenings no problemo. Drinks, dancing all my children, grand and great have always had a wonderful time. They are all so sad, we cannot go this year. You questioned my post, re the case of the philphotts Having similarities with the McCann case. I admit, I did feel somewhat, singled out. I did not like the sound of your counter post, asking me to dismiss the class distinction, re McCanns/philphotts, just to state why I thought the case was similar. I thought, I did answer
You as best I could. I have not had a counter reply to mine, from you. I am just a nice women, I hope, that likes to be treated with respect, as I treat everyone. I await your reply/ thoughts on my answer to you. Obligado. roses

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.03.13 22:46

Futile, I know. And do correct me if I'm wrong, but "obligado" is Spanish.
In Portuguese it should be "obrigado" or in Russiandolls case if they're female "obrigada".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.03.13 23:06

Châtelaine wrote:Futile, I know. And do correct me if I'm wrong, but "obligado" is Spanish.
In Portuguese it should be "obrigado" or in Russiandolls case if they're female "obrigada".

Yes that's correct Chatelaine, but I thought the Spanish for 'thank you' is 'gracias'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola on 22.03.13 23:17

Thanks Chatelaine, your pronunciation is correct. Obrigado for a man, Obrigada for a lady, I think. Absolutely disgraceful of me after all these years spent in Portugal. It is so much more disgraceful to supposedly leave your children to fend for themselves whilst on holiday. I am a new poster to this forum. Maybe I have a complex, but I seem to be getting a vibe. Am I ok to post on here?, or would you rather I didn't.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum