The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 Mm11

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 Mm11

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 Regist10

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re: Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns

Post by Lostfridge 05.06.13 9:59

Ayniia wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:I am not a legal eagle so I might be talking complete BS.

But a horrible thought came to mind today, a bit like a conspiracy theory.

Seeing how much interference in the original investigation by the UK Government was done for reasons unknown I have a disturbing feeling.

Could this whole SY review be taking place with the objective of helping the GA trial? Lets face information has already leaked to papers so Lord only knows what certain Lawyers have been given.

I am not usually a conspiracy nut but this is a worry.

This is what worries you?. Not the unprecedented government and press assistance the Mccanns appear to have had since day one! including the Home office not sending critical medical and financial information. Let not forget that as much as we like to think the UK police helped develop theory against the Mccanns, did the UK police not split out of there as soon as the Mccanns left the country! why didn't they stay and help develop and finish the case!?. Has it not always looked like the UK authorities have only ever been involved so that they can see what the PJ are up to!? Just my thoughts and I think the SY review is only serving the same function.

I don't understand Pershing36, how would the SY review help the GA trial?
Lostfridge you have a point there, makes sense... SY wanting to know what Porto review is doing... anyway I'll say again, IMO something's happening behind the scenes, since we saw the MCS looking completely devastated in the vigil, we had the SY talking about nothing specific (giving grounds to any possibility ) and first the Mccanns not commenting but shortly after saying they're very pleased with it ,Brunt's tweet talking about murder ( and of course I don't believe he wrote that word by mistake ) , Kate trip to PDL with almost none press or pictures ( what was she really doing in Portugal? ) and the unusual amount of Maddy related news / sightings in the last weeks ... Maybe the trial is still on hold because something big is about to happen?
I know nothing about laws except that justice in Portugal is very very slow, but IMHO the Mccanns should just back off or quit because they won't win.

I think the SY review was only a reaction to finding out that there was an Oporto review team being set up. The home office had to make out like the newspapers and possibly mccanns had asked for the review! and the SY review was born, they then contacted the oporto so they could start snooping. This is just my sceptical theory and possibly completely wrong , I would love to think this was a proper honest and full review and they the home office has released all the info needed to assist in either clearing the Mcc4nns or confirming whether the original investigations line of enquiry was correct. As this is the only real way for the investigation to move forward. I just can't get past all the info we have on non cooperation from the Uk once PJ made the Mcc4nns arguidos. It not 100% whether SY have interviewed anyone, but pro or anti abduction, the first place any review should surely start is with those closest to the victim, to eliminate family and friends completely at this point and not waste any time with white vans, sightings and cleaners until that is done?! which doesn't seem to be the direction of SY according to supposed leaks!!.
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re: Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns

Post by Ayniia 05.06.13 12:32

Lostfridge wrote:
I think the SY review was only a reaction to finding out that there was an Oporto review team being set up. The home office had to make out like the newspapers and possibly mccanns had asked for the review! and the SY review was born, they then contacted the oporto so they could start snooping. This is just my sceptical theory and possibly completely wrong , I would love to think this was a proper honest and full review and they the home office has released all the info needed to assist in either clearing the Mcc4nns or confirming whether the original investigations line of enquiry was correct. As this is the only real way for the investigation to move forward. I just can't get past all the info we have on non cooperation from the Uk once PJ made the Mcc4nns arguidos. It not 100% whether SY have interviewed anyone, but pro or anti abduction, the first place any review should surely start is with those closest to the victim, to eliminate family and friends completely at this point and not waste any time with white vans, sightings and cleaners until that is done?! which doesn't seem to be the direction of SY according to supposed leaks!!.

Peter Mac pointed out before that when doing a review you start from the outside and then move to the inside so the Mcs and Tapas should be last...
And the van cleaners and sightings are just press talk IMO.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 05.06.13 13:15

Ayniia wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:

Peter Mac pointed out before that when doing a review you start from the outside and then move to the inside so the Mcs and Tapas should be last...
And the van cleaners and sightings are just press talk IMO.

Well that would explain the staff and ridiculous time and costs so far ! it could go on forever then starting from outside, so long as new sighting and bogus suspects are dredged up!.
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 09.06.13 20:20

I'm not too up on legal or libel matters but could a get out clause not be: "The McCanns have decided not to pursue any claim against Goncalo Amoral". On say "compassionate grounds"
I would have believed that if they just dropped the case then there is a "no case to answer" ruling before a court even sits. The McCanns pay Carter Fcuk from the fund, GA goes and republishes his book then they start the defense process all over again. Surely the readers of the Sun, the Mirror , the Star , The Mail are not going to smell a rat at this stage.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 09.06.13 20:35

Woburn_exile wrote:I'm not too up on legal or libel matters but could a get out clause not be: "The McCanns have decided not to pursue any claim against Goncalo Amoral". On say "compassionate grounds"
I would have believed that if they just dropped the case then there is a "no case to answer" ruling before a court even sits. The McCanns pay Carter Fcuk from the fund, GA goes and republishes his book then they start the defense process all over again. Surely the readers of the Sun, the Mirror , the Star , The Mail are not going to smell a rat at this stage.

No the McCanns can't just decide not to proceed with the case, the case that they brought as it could come under "malicious intent" if I remember correctly.
If the McCanns' and Goncalo Amaral cannot agree terms before the trial then it will go ahead afaik.
Whoever loses will then have to pay costs and also libel settlement which will be a lot smaller than if it took place in an English court."
I hope Goncalo Amaral makes them go ahead with the case, gives them no "wriggle" room and emerges victorious and vindicated.
And I hope this result is published in newspapers all over the world. Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 110921
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 20:42

We can keep on dreaming, but that's what I hope for too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 09.06.13 21:23

Hoping, hoping!!! Get 'em Goncalo!!
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 09.06.13 21:31

[quote="No Fate Worse Than De'Ath"]http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2013/06/04/44271/madeleine+press+spokeswoman+urges+industry+to+take+paedophile+threat+more+seriously.html#disqus-thread

Justine McGuinness has popped up again too but, judging by the reference to Madeleine being 5, this may be an old article regurgitated with bits added ("six years ago") to make it seem current.[/quote

It amazes me that individuals such as Justine McGuinness who get words placed into their mouths do not take action against these bogus press releases.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 09.06.13 21:35

Praiaaa wrote:Hoping, hoping!!! Get 'em Goncalo!!
I place my bet that something will happen in the Mc realm before this trial...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 10.06.13 7:56

Casey5 wrote:
Woburn_exile wrote:I'm not too up on legal or libel matters but could a get out clause not be: "The McCanns have decided not to pursue any claim against Goncalo Amoral". On say "compassionate grounds"

No the McCanns can't just decide not to proceed with the case, the case that they brought as it could come under "malicious intent" if I remember correctly.
If the McCanns' and Goncalo Amaral cannot agree terms before the trial then it will go ahead afaik.
Whoever loses will then have to pay costs and also libel settlement which will be a lot smaller than if it took place in an English court."
I hope Goncalo Amaral makes them go ahead with the case, gives them no "wriggle" room and emerges victorious and vindicated.
And I hope this result is published in newspapers all over the world. Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 110921

GA cannot accept any out of court settlement, If he did I can see the Headlines. "Bungling Portuguese detective accepts bribe not to go to court". A friend of Kate McCann says she is so distressed by this sideshow court case pursued by detective Goncalo Amaral that she has personally begged him to stop and help focus on the hunt for Madeleine. "Its just not right" she told a spokesman for the McCanns", "Madeleine is still missing and this idiot Portuguese Policeman wants a court case to publish a book about his own version". "He's just after the money". Sources close to Kate say that he has hinted at taking Financial Rewards as an incentive. Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 50899
Goncalo Amaral was sacked from his job with the Portuguese Police after he reportedly told Prime Minister Gordon Brown to "piss off and mind your own business" when he and his cabinet expressed an interest in the Madeleine abduction case.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.06.13 8:56

Ayniia wrote:
Praiaaa wrote:Hoping, hoping!!! Get 'em Goncalo!!
I place my bet that something will happen in the Mc realm before this trial...

I have that feeling too.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.06.13 8:57

Goncalo Amaral was sacked from his job with the Portuguese Police after he reportedly told Prime Minister Gordon Brown to "piss off and mind your own business" when he and his cabinet expressed an interest in the Madeleine abduction case.

Another McLie.
But I have tosay if indeed this happened I will love Dr Amaral even nore than I already do!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 10.06.13 10:09

lj wrote:

Another McLie.
But I have tosay if indeed this happened I will love Dr Amaral even nore than I already do!

Nah it never happened, I just made it up this morning, just like any journalist that works for the Sun would. People believe what they want to after all. What has got me is that in almost every press release its always "sources close to" or "friends of" the McCanns. In other words "Print what you like and as long as it toes the party line (abduction, Jane Tanner, private detectives, Robert Murat, extremely unreliable sniffer dogs, we checked on the apartment every 3 mins whist dining in the front garden no more than 50 feet away from natural happy sleeping children, etc etc) then we won't set you up to be Carter Fcuked". Oh by the way, make sure you mention that "Kate has since been on high doses of Tranquilisers and sleeping pills, she has not had a dream since the night we found er sorry Madeleine was abducted".
Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 3139096799 Case goes to trial - Amaral v McCanns - Page 6 3920004554
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top