The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February - Page 8 Mm11

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February - Page 8 Mm11

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February - Page 8 Regist10

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sunday Marr Show 17 February

Post by mydadsanastronaut 21.02.13 8:37

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
PeterMac wrote:"Madeleine and her safety is often treated with complete contempt"

You couldn't make up a quote like that !

I like that he comes with quotes like that, makes it easier for ppl to see them for who they really are.more and more ppl are getting fed up with them one way or the other.

Gerry think he is smart, but then again stupid ppl often do..

I agree. And I think he was badly advised PR wise about Sunday's tv appearance. Surely, it would have been a smarter move when asked what he would do, to have focused also on the ordeal faced by others who had been hacked, thus gaining sympathy for more draconian measures.

But no, they chose to make it all about their personal circumstances and it looked rather a petulant, dummy-spitting performance which was trying to force a change in direction of the proposed regulations solely to benefit them. Not their finest moment: somewhat reminiscent of his throwing a massive wobbly outside the court in Portugal a few years ago, after which their PR advisors appear to have decided he had to be sent home.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

The Sunday Marr Show 17 February - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sunday Marr Show 17 February

Post by russiandoll 21.02.13 9:07

Have looked but can't find a still of the pair on the show before their interview was screened. EM announced that they would be among his guests and they appeared briefly onscreen gazing directly at the camera with faces whose expression I wish could have been captured in a still. To describe it is difficult, faces like thunder does not quite do it, there was more than anger there. Something like defiance in it, it was a sight to behold all right and was more than the grief of years with a child missing. Did anyone else see this?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.02.13 10:37

russiandoll wrote:Have looked but can't find a still of the pair on the show before their interview was screened. EM announced that they would be among his guests and they appeared briefly onscreen gazing directly at the camera with faces whose expression I wish could have been captured in a still. To describe it is difficult, faces like thunder does not quite do it, there was more than anger there. Something like defiance in it, it was a sight to behold all right and was more than the grief of years with a child missing. Did anyone else see this?
I just had another look. A look of disdain from her and the usual pong under his nose face, defiance as you say from both. She having to lean across to hold his hand.

The responsible parenting from a barrister could have been a shot across the bow to SS. "Don't even think about it, you'd fail in court, a barrister said so." Should go in the preemptive speech thread if not there already.

The other line, "Madeleine has often been treated with complete contempt for her safety." is that because deep in the recess of their minds, they know they didn't leave her alone?
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.02.13 11:43

russiandoll wrote:Have looked but can't find a still of the pair on the show before their interview was screened. EM announced that they would be among his guests and they appeared briefly onscreen gazing directly at the camera with faces whose expression I wish could have been captured in a still. To describe it is difficult, faces like thunder does not quite do it, there was more than anger there. Something like defiance in it, it was a sight to behold all right and was more than the grief of years with a child missing. Did anyone else see this?

Good morning.

Yes, I did. Their expressions struck me too, as an odd mix of defiance and anger.

Also, she was already reaching for his nether regions, which not for the first time struck me as inappropriate.

Maybe they don't see too much of each other at home and make up for this in public?

Who knows. Anyway, they are not 16 yr olds in the back of a movie theatre, so could they please stop this?

I for one would be very grateful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 22.02.13 19:56

[quote="Smokeandmirrors"]Back to the Marr show, Kate saying that the front page "sighting" was one she had rather not have been published as it was a lead that hadn't been fully explored - that's such a lie.
IIRC Gerry said it hadn't been fully investigated (can't watch it again). But a spokesperson - CM? - a long time ago said that all the sightings had already been fully investigated before they hit the headlines. So was the spokesperson lying or was it the McCanns lying on the show (most likely, to get the sympathy vote).
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.02.13 23:20

IIRC we were told that tony had received the judges draft verdict on 13th February, 2013. TM must also have received a copy.
I believe that had the judge not made his intentions clear at that stage then they would not have appeared on that show.
As another poster has said - they have not been hacked so why jump on the Hacked Off band wagon?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top