The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who is the glue that holds the T9 together ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is the glue that holds the T9 together ?

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 11.02.13 19:09

The T9 other than being aspirational and sexually promiscuous imo. Who holds them together ?

IMO it is old Rusty O'Brien. Best man at Paynes and Oldfields weddings, big friends with Gerry and Kate despite trying to distance himself from them, imo other than the McCanns he is also the biggest liar in this affair, friends with Bobby Murat, also used his daughter as a prop imo.

Very ungrateful of O'brien not to show up on the court steps to collect the payout. Is he hoping to fade into obscurity while rolling the McCanns out ?

Thats simply not going to happen Rusty.

p.s. I hope your financial situation is improving.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the glue that holds the T9 together ?

Post by russiandoll on 11.02.13 19:11

He is the one I wish could be got into a police interview room under caution.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 11.02.13 19:17

Apart from the mystery of what happened to MM there are two bigger mysteries:

1. Why the T9 stick together

2. Why SY and PJ, knowing what we know they know, have done nothing and are content to spend millions on reviews etc

Is the truth so awful?
roy rovers

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 11.02.13 19:18

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:The T9 other than being aspirational and sexually promiscuous imo. Who holds them together ?

IMO it is old Rusty O'Brien. Best man at Paynes and Oldfields weddings, big friends with Gerry and Kate despite trying to distance himself from them, imo other than the McCanns he is also the biggest liar in this affair, friends with Bobby Murat, also used his daughter as a prop imo.

Very ungrateful of O'brien not to show up on the court steps to collect the payout. Is he hoping to fade into obscurity while rolling the McCanns out ?

Could be worth focussing on this for a while. He was the one who was ill, needed to be relieved by his partner Jane. Was he the one that needed help/bail out re some medical/ work problem.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 11.02.13 19:18

russiandoll wrote:He is the one I wish could be got into a police interview room under caution.

Would you care to elaborate ?

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 11.02.13 19:20

bobbin wrote:
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:The T9 other than being aspirational and sexually promiscuous imo. Who holds them together ?

Could be worth focussing on this for a while. He was the one who was ill, needed to be relieved by his partner Jane. Was he the one that needed help/bail out re some medical/ work problem.

An early story was that he was involved in a negligence case at work, I can't exactly recall whether Rusty was backing someone up or Rusty was being backed up.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 19:23

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
bobbin wrote:

An early story was that he was involved in a negligence case at work, I can't exactly recall whether Rusty was backing someone up or Rusty was being backed up.

I think, IIRC something to do with it is in one of the witness statements or rogatories. Not definite though, will have to look.

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 11.02.13 19:26

roy rovers wrote:Apart from the mystery of what happened to MM there are two bigger mysteries:

1. Why the T9 stick together

2. Why SY and PJ, knowing what we know they know, have done nothing and are content to spend millions on reviews etc

Is the truth so awful?

The case has been political from day one.

You can take as gospel that Gordon Browns private secretary was making calls for updates on what was happening. The Foreign Office under Beckett were also very active, however when Milliband took over the interference went to another level.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 11.02.13 19:26

I've read some things before that have hinted at some sexually promiscuous activity that was going on with this group but I'm not clear what the behaviors were that support these allegations. What am I missing?
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 11.02.13 19:28

Hi,was it M.O ?

[color:4023=000000]Matthew
met Gerry McCann
when both doctors worked
together at a hospital in Leicester. Matt has a pending accusation for
medical negligence in that
hospital, after a late
diagnosis resulted in the death of a patient.

[color:4023=000000]Matthew
met Gerry McCann
when both doctors worked
hospital, after a late
saltnpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 11.02.13 19:29

southern_gal wrote:

I've read some things before that have hinted at some sexually promiscuous activity that was going on with this group but I'm not clear what the behaviors were that support these allegations. What am I missing?

Swinging. Not the type that involves golf clubs.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 11.02.13 19:32

I think Payne is the glue that holds them all together, but I have a gut feeling that it would be ROB who might fold under pressure. Can't elaborate right now,sorry........I am aware that he was away from the table around the "eventful " time on the notorious evening, as was JT. There are also dubious creche entries in ROB's name.

Interesting that Payne made sure that he was never involved in any checking, stayed at the table, every evening....but he was the friend common to them all and the one who organised this holiday. And he and FP the closest to the Mcs.

Will try to gather my thoughts and post more on this topic!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 19:35

saltnpepper wrote:Hi,was it M.O ?

[color:8211=000000]Matthew
met Gerry McCann
when both doctors worked
hospital, after a late

[color:8211=000000]Matthew
met Gerry McCann
when both doctors worked
hospital, after a late

Thank you saltnpepper, that was quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 19:35

russiandoll wrote:I think Payne is the glue that holds them all together, but I have a gut feeling that it would be ROB who might fold under pressure. Can't elaborate right now,sorry........I am aware that he was away from the table around the "eventful " time on the notorious evening, as was JT. There are also dubious creche entries in ROB's name.

Interesting that Payne made sure that he was never involved in any checking, stayed at the table, every evening....but he was the friend common to them all and the one who organised this holiday. And he and FP the closest to the Mcs.

I agree, RD. I always thought he took a back seat on the alibi so he could concentrate on organizing everyone. Proper lucky he had the presence of mind to bring his MIL along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 11.02.13 19:36

russiandoll wrote:I think Payne is the glue that holds them all together, but I have a gut feeling that it would be ROB who might fold under pressure. Can't elaborate right now,sorry........I am aware that he was away from the table around the "eventful " time on the notorious evening, as was JT. There are also dubious creche entries in ROB's name.

I'm with you on Payne being the central person, or at least the one who exerted the most influence within the group

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal on 11.02.13 19:44

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:
southern_gal wrote:

Swinging. Not the type that involves golf clubs.

Yep, so what were red flags that would suggest these sort of behaviors were going on?
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 11.02.13 19:57

saltnpepper wrote:Hi,was it M.O ?

[color:44af=000000]Matthew
met Gerry McCann
when both doctors worked
hospital, after a late

[color:44af=000000]Matthew
met Gerry McCann
when both doctors worked
hospital, after a late

Thanks for the correction, and laugh, I just love your avatar, it's brilliant.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 11.02.13 20:13

@ your service Candyfloss

Nice eh Bobbin?no wonder Kate got the hump

Have
seen a thread on JT being tricked into believing she had overdosed
M,this could then involve R O B & others through frienship as there
did not seem to be a big friendship wiith K&G

DP arranged the holiday if i remember correct so i would say he is the glue that holds them together,what is the glue though...it never fits in with what i think,why the glue was needed
saltnpepper

Back to top Go down

The airport bus video on You Tube

Post by mahlersghost on 11.02.13 20:50

DP does appear to be central in many ways - and let's not forget that it was he who took the video at the UK airport - Gerry's little outburst recorded. How did that get onto YouTube? And why? I take it that DP used his own equipment
OK it showed Madeleine and the twins and Madeleine falling on the steps which was used to explain blood found in the apartment (or was it nose-bleeds or both)? Gerry is made to look iffy - not how I'd want to be seen on YouTube.
mahlersghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 20:56

mahlersghost wrote:DP does appear to be central in many ways - and let's not forget that it was he who took the video at the UK airport - Gerry's little outburst recorded. How did that get onto YouTube? And why? I take it that DP used his own equipment
OK it showed Madeleine and the twins and Madeleine falling on the steps which was used to explain blood found in the apartment (or was it nose-bleeds or both)? Gerry is made to look iffy - not how I'd want to be seen on YouTube.

The video was released by the McCanns according to the links I posted some while ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 12.02.13 13:56

I think DP is the common link re holiday arrangements.

DP steered Kate away from the "busybody" social worker.

As Mahlersghost said it is DP taking the video of the group on the transfer bus which fits in with his role of organiser.

Wasn't it DP who mentioned (let slip) the word "pact" in relation to the groups' silence?

Tanner is a more major player than she tries to make out. Didn't JW say he'd seen her at the apex of the two public roads at the rear of 5a looking towards it? Also a passing motorist seemed to back this up with a description of the hair and a purple top - a woman who turned away as if not wanting to be seen. IIRC this was somewhere around 8 - 8.15pm when he first took his fractious baby walkabout???

Tanner had a need to justify herself, much like the McCanns, - whining on Panorama that she'd been made out a fantasist and a liar. She then proceeded to describe how the "abductor" was carrying the child beginning with the fateful words "I - changing to aaah as she realised she was in deep doo doo - was carrying like ......" There followed an immediate "duh" eye-roll, caught only if you still frame the video.

Her testimony re the "abductor" is plain ridiculous. Plus, she failed to tell GM and KM about her sighting until around 3am. That meant she had stood by and let all the Tapas group rush off in the wrong direction to "search".

There is some cause to believe Tanner is a blood relative of Murat and yet she fingered him, along with others like MO who all suddenly recovered from memory loss and said they'd seen him at the OC that night.

Was it Matthew Odfield who said he had found their child soiled (???the child had been unwell and still left alone) on a check and had laundered the sheets - ???? and dried -, even though all that was needed was a phone call to reception re domestic services.

Rachael Oldfield seems to have been out of the loop but regurgitating what she'd been told to say with dire results - eg wrong tennis court, wrong day etc

Now I need a Poirot to help out here - one thing that sticks in my memory is the searching of the immediate area by the Tapas 6 (granny was left at the Tapas bar minding a handbag if memory serves). IIRC, as Rachael Oldfield went to search the steps leading up to rear of 5a, that is the patio entrance (where I believe the dogs alerted to the shrubbery), Fiona Payne appeared down them, saying that area had already been searched and sending RO on up the street.

Fiona Payne was the only Tapas to be supportive publicly. She spoke for KM outside the Lisbon court after GM had abandoned her on sudden urgent business back in Blighty after it had been revealed in court about KM's dream (the one that had led to their arguido status). KM was clearly tense on both of the 2 days she appeared in front of the press corps with outside court. And on the second day, FP spoke for KM who stood on looking visibly shaken.

There is so much more such as the discrepancy about who took the tennis court phot -KM makes a point about going back to 5a for the camera while another - was it RO or FP? - saying it was them.

These are things that have just percolated up from my memory of much reading. Please feel free to correct.There is tons of this sort of tripe which I'm sure others can add to. It's just that there are only so many hours in the day!!

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel on 31.10.16 22:08

Unless they were all child abusers ( which I doubt) I think there is a medical reason that binds them together re Madeleine. For them to stick to their pact, it must be something they were all aware of or all involved in and it must be something that clearly couldn't be allowed to be revealed. Maddleines medical records would make handy reading,if they were genuine.
The average 'friend' doesn't help you cover up the death of your daughter.
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 31.10.16 23:40

Thanks Mirage,

Sorry for snipping etc 

as Rachael Oldfield went to search the steps leading up to rear of 5a, that is the patio entrance (where I believe the dogs alerted to the shrubbery), Fiona Payne appeared down them, saying that area had already been searched and sending RO on up the street.

This is astonishing!  Would be great to find.

Fiona Payne was the only Tapas to be supportive publicly. She spoke for KM outside the Lisbon court after GM had abandoned her on sudden urgent business back in Blighty after it had been revealed in court about KM's dream (the one that had led to their arguido status). KM was clearly tense on both of the 2 days she appeared in front of the press corps with outside court. And on the second day, FP spoke for KM who stood on looking visibly shaken.

Wasn't there a distinct feeling / time frame when the looked like rabbits in headlights?  (Very unhappy bunnies on whom the axe was about to fall!!!)

sar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum