The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Has Madeleine been "sent" to live with someone??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has Madeleine been "sent" to live with someone??

Post by wilbeth on 11.02.13 5:20

Hello - I am new to this forum. I have however been following the posts for quite some time and have fully supported all the posts and hard work everyone puts into giving Maddie justice. I have always believed that Madeleine was never abducted. I have read and read to see if what I am wondering has been mentioned before. I have not found this theory - but apologise in advance if I have infact repeated something that has already been discussed or dismissed. May I also add that I am a serving police officer and that I have first hand experience in dealing with parents of missing children. Whilst I admit that every incident is different - we as human beings all grieve in much the same way, no matter what background, class or ethnicity we come from. The McCann's have not been seen to behave like anyone I have ever dealt with - not even close.There has always been an arrogance, a smugness almost cockyness from Gerry in particular - like he knows something.
I am suggesting that Madeleine may have been "sent" to live with a friend of the family - quite possibly New Zealand, especially given the huge coincidences we have with regards to Charlotte Pennington and Kate McCann and that connection. I am considering that madeleine may have left Portugal prior to May 3rd - if indeed she ever went to Portugal at all.
I have never felt that either Kate or Gerry have ever behaved like a grieving parent of a child that has either been abducted ( as they suggest ) or that has died. If Madeleine had had some terrible accident or had been accidently overdosed - surely both the McCann's would still be grieving and be absolutely devestated. The McCann's however have been able to pretty much carry on as "normal" given the circumstances. Admittedly they would be sad if she had been sent away a sadness that would be helped by keeping busy and occupied - hence there ability to continue with activities such as jogging and tennis, not with the mind numbing inabilty to function as most people would if the same tradgedy had happened to them. It also would explain why and how The Madeleine fund was so quickly and easily set up. Why the McCann's despite being on holiday and only having mobile phones (not smart phones like we have now) were able to so quickly contact the media (incidently was the call to Sky & the government connections - kept on the call list? or were those numbers deleted?). How was Gerry able to set up a company and run it along with his daily blogs so efficiently from day one. How were they both able to sleep as well as they both proclaimed they did? Surely only a parent that has knowledge that infact their child is both safe and well. It also ties in with Gerry's comment at the start of the holiday "I am not here to enjoy myself". No indeed he was most definately there on business!! The business of making money out of Missing Madeleine. This to me most definately smells of premeditaion.
I do however realise that there is one flaw in this theory - the Cadaver odour & blood traces found in Apt 5-A and the McCann's car and various items of clothing etc...and I realise this is a big hole......but could it be at all possible that this was planted by the PJ? They were under HUGE pressure - to come up with answers fast. This cannot be underestimated. They had the worlds media looking at them. They knew the McCann's were lying. They knew that there was no abduction - but Madeleine was missing - so an obvious answer is that she did die and the likelyhood it was at the hands of her parents either deliberate or through negligence. They would not be the first police force in the world that has planted evidence. Could this be the reason it was all shut down so hastily, why Mr Ameral was dismissed? Was this agreed between the two governments as a quid pro quo? I don't know, but would be very interested to see what others may think.
As I've mentioned I may have missed something and maybe I'm way off. It's just as of late I have a really weird feeling that this young lady just may reappear - just as the McCann's have predicted - with such confidence, such ease - just at the time the all sympathies have run dry from the British public - and they are not able to drain another penny more - Cos then there will be the "Found Madeleine" book and they can spin it out just that little bit longer - having got away with the biggest con of all time.

wilbeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Madeleine been "sent" to live with someone??

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 11.02.13 6:36

Hello Willbeth and welcome smilie

This theory has been discussed before but it is good to have these things brought back to our attention. You might not find a lot of people agreeing that the cadaver scent was planted, but it is certainly something I've considered many times over the last years. There are a few theories that can stack up and sound very plausible, but there is often one factor that stands in the way of it's being complete! But then, there was a portion of the files that were not released by the police, and clearly what was released is enough to give very strong indications, but they were hardly likely to give up the most important part. So we just have to make do with the chunk we've got. The police in Portugal are keeping some ammo in reserve IMO. Under orders most likely, but one day someone will squeal I'm sure.

There are so many weird coincidences, virtually every point worth discussing on the case has it's very own appendices of coincidences attached to it.

My betting is that police in the UK and Portugal could have tidied this up a long time ago, bearing in mind they have access to info that we do not, but it is part of a much longer game, and I'd wager that Fernbridge will be a part of the longer game, as will Yewtree and others. I feel that the next few years will bring revelations that need to be drip fed to the public. Savile was a good starting point because he is dead and things could be revealed to paint a wider picture without costing the judiciary millions in a prosecution, and the public start to understand what is going on.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 11.02.13 7:51

There was a poster on the 3 A forum who had a detailed theory of it being a hoax. I daresay it died a death after the dog's findings. I wonder if anyone has a copy of it?

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 7:56

@Spaniel wrote:There was a poster on the 3 A forum who had a detailed theory of it being a hoax. I daresay it died a death after the dog's findings. I wonder if anyone has a copy of it?

If you mean 'Logicman's' Hoax Theory then it is on this link:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1501-logicman-s-hoax-theory?highlight=logicman+s+hoax+theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 11.02.13 8:00

@admin wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:There was a poster on the 3 A forum who had a detailed theory of it being a hoax. I daresay it died a death after the dog's findings. I wonder if anyone has a copy of it?

If you mean 'Logicman's' Hoax Theory then it is on this link:

[url=https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1501-logicman-s-hoax-theory?highlight=logicman+s+hoax+theory
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1501-logicman-s-hoax-theory?highlight=logicman+s+hoax+theory[/quote[/url]] Thanks admin, how could I have forgotten his name, hope wilbeth enjoys reading it.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wilbeth on 11.02.13 8:26

Thanks to Admin and Spaniel for that link - yes interesting reading indeed. I have to agree I mostly believe that Madeleine is dead - though there is just something about their behaviour, the strong leanings to the whole thing being premeditated that won't go away. Did they really plan to kill her?? I firmly believe that the T7 were/are all involved to some degree - again some more than others (It kind of feels like the Great Train Robbery fiasco) - but all of them agreeing to have her killed I really find hard to swallow. I am truly perplexed.

wilbeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafylane on 11.02.13 8:55

@wilbeth wrote:Thanks to Admin and Spaniel for that link - yes interesting reading indeed. I have to agree I mostly believe that Madeleine is dead - though there is just something about their behaviour, the strong leanings to the whole thing being premeditated that won't go away. Did they really plan to kill her?? I firmly believe that the T7 were/are all involved to some degree - again some more than others (It kind of feels like the Great Train Robbery fiasco) - but all of them agreeing to have her killed I really find hard to swallow. I am truly perplexed.

In your capacity as a police officer may I ask you why you think the Family Liaision Officers did not pick up on any suspicious behaviour/body language etc from the McCanns. I know we don't have access to all the files, but would you know whether those FLO's would have been required to submit detailed reports on the McCanns on a regular basis- which have not been released to the public.

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Leafylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 11.02.13 9:11

@wilbeth wrote:Thanks to Admin and Spaniel for that link - yes interesting reading indeed. I have to agree I mostly believe that Madeleine is dead - though there is just something about their behaviour, the strong leanings to the whole thing being premeditated that won't go away. Did they really plan to kill her?? I firmly believe that the T7 were/are all involved to some degree - again some more than others (It kind of feels like the Great Train Robbery fiasco) - but all of them agreeing to have her killed I really find hard to swallow. I am truly perplexed.
Question number 41 by the PJ. to Kate McCann.
"Is it true that in England you even considered handing over Madeleine's custody to a relative?"
If someone suggested that about my daughter, I'd be too furious to remain silent.
I see the bbc have removed the 48 questions from the net.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 11.02.13 9:19

Unsavoury question I know but does anyone know whether a miscarried/terminated foetus would cause a cadaver dog to alert?

Sounds like I am going off topic but I'm not.

eta, welcome Wilbeth btw!
bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 9:22

The list of 48 questions is still on the BBC website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 11.02.13 9:29

Jean wrote:The list of 48 questions is still on the BBC website.

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm[/quote[/url]] Might have something to do with the lid hanging off my keyboard Jean, wires exposed. If I disappear, I've been electrocuted.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 11.02.13 9:36

@wilbeth wrote:May I also add that I am a serving police officer and that I have first hand experience in dealing with parents of missing children. Whilst I admit that every incident is different - we as human beings all grieve in much the same way, no matter what background, class or ethnicity we come from. The McCann's have not been seen to behave like anyone I have ever dealt with - not even close.There has always been an arrogance, a smugness almost cockyness from Gerry in particular - like he knows something.
I think a great many of us agree with your observation regarding the McCanns' behaviour immediately after the so-called abduction. While I find your theory about Madeleine living in NZ or that blood may have been 'planted' by PJ highly unlikely, I too firmly believe that the McCanns are hiding the truth about what really happened to her. Like you, I find the idea of premeditated murder quite improbable but much of published evidence points to an accidental death which may or may not have involved one or both of her parents in some way.
I look forward reading further contributions from you on this forum.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wilbeth on 11.02.13 9:50

I totally agree with you Ribisi. I too find my ideas totally unlikely - but in truth the whole saga is highly unlikely. Surely if this had been some kind of police drama on the TV people would say "ah but - that wouldn't really happen in real life - or how ridiculous - there is no way they would get away with that! The sad and worrying truth is - to date they have! It makes me SO angry.

wilbeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.02.13 10:05

The risk of blackmail is just too great for such a thing to have happened. The same for the risk of being recognised as Maddie once with the 'new' family.
There were so many photographs out there and then (although the coloboma story is a work of fiction) the mark on her leg was publicised at the start.

This kind of myth is too much like a fairytale or popular fiction of the creepy kind: stolen by gypsies was very popular in the late 19th C.
(They'd have taken Amelie if that was true).

Maddie was four and allegedly articulate. She would have had firm memories that would not go away. Again Amelie would then be favourite to be 'given away'.

I believe there had been talk of Maddie going to live semi permanently with family, which is in character with the background of the parents. It was quite normal say up to the 50's and even '60's for children to go and live with relatives, to ease the burden on the mother and father.
Shared parenting is normal in many cultures and it does not appear to harm the children. The claustrophobic idea of the perfect 'nuclear' family is the cause of much unhappiness imo.

To add: Why in that case say she's been abducted by paedophiles? If you've given the child away, you'd raise the alarm very late and say you think she's wandered off by herself. A paedo hunt would intensify the public search for a small child looking like Maddie.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 11.02.13 10:45

Wilbeth, hello and welcome.

I must say this is a returning thought from time to time for me - for all the reasons you outline based on your wealth of experience. The absence of grief and the smirk are staggering. Of course, the dogs entering the equation, make that a very different proposition for me. And I definitely do not think there was anything planted by the PT investigators

I recall that interview where the pair were asked: "Take me through your emotions on hearing of every new sighting." I was floored to watch them both struggle not to burst out laughing. They knew they couldn't look at each other for fear of that happening, but even so GM pushed it to the limit, almost daring KM to look at him. My summation of that was they were a) not grieving and b) knew they were pulling such a fantastic hoax under a shield of protection, that they were able to find it funny and play a private little game.

So we have on the one hand, evidence of the child's death. Clear evidence of a simulated abduction, with complete insouciance on the part of the parents towards the discovery of their habitual lying - shutters doors etc. (You only have to imagine how terrified you would be caught out in lies in a situation with the potential to put you away for a very long time!) Clear evidence of conflicting accounts and some sort of pact between the T7. (The word was actually used by one member, I believe)

We have an observable absence of grief and of game-playing. There is a chasing after celebrity status and money. We see a range of influential people coming to their aid/defence/rescue. British newspapers and media are biased in their favour and never ask them the sort of questions Sandra Figueira routinely rattled them with. Above all, as Pat Brown said, we have two people who should by rights be very quiet, constantly drawing attention to themselves and making money out of a tragedy.

These pieces, and many many more, of a giant puzzle will one day fall into place. Let's hope it is soon, both for Madeleine's sake and the sake of the future democratic processes of this country

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 11.02.13 12:10

If recall correctly, kate fired the family liason officer because they weren't buying the abduction theory and were instead asking her where Madeleine was.

Statement analysis tells me Madeleine is long dead, whether it was accidenctal such as an overdose or a temporaty loss of temper, accidental whilst being assaulted or if it was deliberate which could fit in with gerry's statement he wasn't there to have fun.

The elephant in the room is the body fluids and cadaverine in the apartment and car.

Cross contamination from kates clothing isn't valid as all clothes would have been contaminated as would their cases.

It is telling the dogs only reacted to kates pamts, a red child's t shirt and cuddlecat. I wonder if gerry disposed of certain items of clothing on their vacation?

We have no idea what clothing they took and what they came back with, only they, their friends perhaps and their family may notice a top or pants is no longer being worn.

We don't even know if all their suitcases went back to the UK with them, we did notice though the sports bag they didn't have showing up in the wardrobe and the pink blamket photographed in the room which vanished.
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 11.02.13 12:56

I don't believe Madeleine was sent to live with someone or another family. My reason behind it is because I remember an interview clip with GM and KM, if I recall correctly they were asked how they would feel if Madeleine was living happily with a family, at which point KM broke down (IMO genuine) GM was then heard saying to KM not to say anything else till the microphone was off.

IMO KM knew that Madeleine was not happily living with another family, and that Madeleine was probably dead is what caused the breakdown. If GM had not been there I think we may have learnt the truth about the "abduction".

Sorry can't post a link for the interview as I can't remember which one it is!

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 11.02.13 13:41

If the McCanns had wanted to send Madeleine to live with someone else, why would they not just do that? Why would they need to stage an abduction in order to send Madeleine to live elswhere?
It seems an odd way of going about a relatively simple operation to my mind. Too complicated, too many chances of something going wrong, too many people involved, the list is endless. And a pretty high chance of actually going to jail don't forget.
The McCanns have had extraordinary amounts of sheer good luck - luck that they couldn't possibly have been able to anticipate - from having enormous sympathy and very few hard, intrusive questions from the media, to quickly acquiring many rich backers willing to lend their wealth and their names to the McCanns' to being able to have undreamed of support from Ambassadors, high-ranking politicians, media consultants and donated cash by the bucketfull to enable them to buy the best legal brains in the business.
I believe Madeleine is dead, bless her, and that she died accidently in apartment 5A in PDL and I believe there's now a beginning of a chance that the McCanns' good luck is finally running out and, if so, there just may be a chance that they may yet face a trial for fraud if nothing else.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.02.13 17:40

Hi Wilbeth and welcome and thanks for your interesting post. I think that compared to their "abduction" story nothing could seem ridiculous and I've heard a similar hypothesis.

It goes along the lines of something untoward happening with Madeleine having being witnessed and recorded and basically the McCanns put in a compromised situation where they know who she's with but are powerless to do anything. They retaliate by going very public with the "Find Madeleine Campaign" and the "abductors" retaliate by planting the cadaverine evidence and making the parents look guilty to make it seem like she's dead and thwart any searches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 11.02.13 21:40

You know, the cockiness of that couple and the bizarre behaviour (atrocious acting) they have displayed from the outset makes me think that they know perfectly well, or firmly believe, that they will come out of this smelling of roses.
I don't believe their version of events one jot. Whatever this is all about, it is not what they protest it is. That is the only thing I feel sure of.
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.02.13 22:05

@Casey5 wrote:If the McCanns had wanted to send Madeleine to live with someone else, why would they not just do that? Why would they need to stage an abduction in order to send Madeleine to live elswhere?
It seems an odd way of going about a relatively simple operation to my mind. Too complicated, too many chances of something going wrong, too many people involved, the list is endless. And a pretty high chance of actually going to jail don't forget.
The McCanns have had extraordinary amounts of sheer good luck - luck that they couldn't possibly have been able to anticipate - from having enormous sympathy and very few hard, intrusive questions from the media, to quickly acquiring many rich backers willing to lend their wealth and their names to the McCanns' to being able to have undreamed of support from Ambassadors, high-ranking politicians, media consultants and donated cash by the bucketfull to enable them to buy the best legal brains in the business.
I believe Madeleine is dead, bless her, and that she died accidently in apartment 5A in PDL and I believe there's now a beginning of a chance that the McCanns' good luck is finally running out and, if so, there just may be a chance that they may yet face a trial for fraud if nothing else.

Glad to hear the voice of reason - amongst some rather outlandish theories here. Reductio ad absurdum one might say.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 11.02.13 22:08

@Lance De Boils wrote:You know, the cockiness of that couple and the bizarre behaviour (atrocious acting) they have displayed from the outset makes me think that they know perfectly well, or firmly believe, that they will come out of this smelling of roses.
I don't believe their version of events one jot. Whatever this is all about, it is not what they protest it is. That is the only thing I feel sure of.

I agree. They know it isn't an abduction and they know they will not be punished for anything, there was only fear in the first few days, then they were on a roll, and have rolled ever since.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 11.02.13 22:55

@tigger wrote:
@Casey5 wrote:If the McCanns had wanted to send Madeleine to live with someone else, why would they not just do that? Why would they need to stage an abduction in order to send Madeleine to live elswhere?

Glad to hear the voice of reason - amongst some rather outlandish theories here. Reductio ad absurdum one might say.
A new member wished to explore the possibility. There are many new readers who don't wish to post and are reading such theories for the first time. What is the harm?

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 11.02.13 23:21

The interview the other poster was asking about but couldn't remember was probably was the Spanish Antenna interview

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id210.html

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wilbeth on 12.02.13 8:06

A theory -a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. This case has not been solved and there are still many questions that have gone answered. I have not for one moment suggested that my thoughts are right but keeing an open mind will bring as closer to the truth. In any investigation - it is imperative that all angles are considered, even if only one part of a suggestion is correct. We only have what has been published as evidence - so that doesn't mean all the evidence and until that time it is necessary to explore all avenues without the fear of being lambasted at having an idea or suggestion or else you may put off others for having their say - and you never know even the right answer! You would likw this forum to grow - so that the truth may be heard - so I suggest be truly welcoming and not treat this forum as an exclusive members club!

wilbeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum