The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 Mm11

SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 Mm11

SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 Regist10

SUE their butts off TONY!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 Empty Re: SUE their butts off TONY!

Post by Lance De Boils 07.02.13 9:28

david_uk wrote:Sorry but you cant mistake the two people and i think that looks deliberate. Which in itself is very worrying

I agree. Of course it's deliberate. Juvenile, playground bullying tactics. Pathetic, but potentially very damaging. I mean, just supposing a vigilante member of the public clobbered Tony because he recognised him from that article?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 07.02.13 9:30

If the newspaper did this in order to discredit Tony, or worse, how many of the public would have seen this or even know who it was? Very few. Many more will have seen the BBC televised or written reports and they, in my opinion, did Tony credit - which we know, of course, he fully deserves.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 07.02.13 9:32

MuratFan ‏@muratfan
#mccann Latest picture of Anthony Bennett @zampos http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/281x351/84935_1.jpg … both peverted
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
8:57 AM - 7 Feb 13 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @muratfan @zampos
Image will appear as a link
29m Goncalo_Amaral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amaral
@muratfan @zampos Rofl. Hewlett had the Bennett hair didn't he? Or did Bennett style himself on Hewlett. Lol? #mccann
Expand
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.02.13 10:15

This would point to someone at the Daily Star, of maybe, being in the pay of the Mcs and should be quite easy to identify. Did it only occur in the `online` edition or was it actually in the printed paper? Whatever, the editor of that particular section would have ok`d it and can be identified.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 07.02.13 10:26

olipet wrote:MuratFan ‏@muratfan
#mccann Latest picture of Anthony Bennett @zampos http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/281x351/84935_1.jpg … both peverted
Tweet text
@muratfan @zampos Rofl. Hewlett had the Bennett hair didn't he? Or did Bennett style himself on Hewlett. Lol? #mccann
Expand

Also appears to be libelling Mr Amaral, too, by referring to him as a "Scum_cop".

It really is rabid, isn't it.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by WindsorBlue 07.02.13 10:28

mydadsanastronaut wrote:
Tweet text
Expand

Also appears to be libelling Mr Amaral, too, by referring to him as a "Scum_cop".

Isn't Scum_Cop a twitter name of someone else on there?
WindsorBlue

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.13 10:35

OMG, I have just see this, how can they possibly make such a mistake. As if they don't know what Cyril Smith looks like.
Article and photo here........
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 07.02.13 10:36

WindsorBlue wrote:
mydadsanastronaut wrote:
Tweet text
Expand

Isn't Scum_Cop a twitter name of someone else on there?

Don't know, but even so, he has linked the two names there, so IMO, the average person who glances at that tweet may infer that Mr Amaral is a scum cop. Which he patently isn't.
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 07.02.13 10:38

I found this piece on the Guardian website under the title "Daily Express back in Home Territory":

"House prices, Princess Diana and Madeleine McCann. That's on the days that the Daily Express isn't splashing on Big Brother, dutifully helping the boss's TV interests. So this morning the news planets seem to have aligned perfectly for the paper. Its front-page splash is "House prices on rise again". And the accompanying picture story? "Madeleine McCann – DNA tests being ordered for girl in New Zealand". Monkey is delighted to see that the paper's "obsession" with the missing girl, as reported at the Leveson inquiry, shows no sign of abating."

It is on the media monkey page;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2013/feb/07/dailyexpress
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 07.02.13 10:39

Woofer wrote:This would point to someone at the Daily Star, of maybe, being in the pay of the Mcs and should be quite easy to identify. Did it only occur in the `online` edition or was it actually in the printed paper? Whatever, the editor of that particular section would have ok`d it and can be identified.

Woofer, jd put this on 'Have your say' thread title, Someone Should Pay for This, around 1am this morning. He was blazing angry, I clicked on the story fairly soon after he'd posted it, but it was wooshed quicker than Usain Bolt doing the 100m. It's got to have been deliberate. I believe it's online edition only, else we'd have known by now.

There can be no plausible explanation other than it being deliberate. What's going on on Twitter is beyond belief with that clown #Muratfan and others. Question is, who deals with the dealers here?

ETA: I believe it was available till later than after 1am ish, but I couldn't click on the story.

Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 07.02.13 10:39

candyfloss wrote:OMG, I have just see this, how can they possibly make such a mistake. As if they don't know what Cyril Smith looks like.
Article and photo here........
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

It is obviously a stupid schoolboy deliberate mistake.

As Tony managed a far better outcome in court than they expected,they have resorted to the usual covert smear tactics.

Same old, same old.
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.02.13 10:43

well of course they will admit their error and apologise, but this will be hidden at the bottom of an inside page. where in the paper was the original with the "error" posted?

this was not removed I have read until 2 am by which time many people would have seen it, it was not 2 am all over the world.

this is a big deal and I hope TB makes a formal complaint and takes it further.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.13 10:44

I have merged the thread in 'Have your say' thread with this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 07.02.13 10:48

Moa wrote:
olipet wrote:it was absolutely deliberate - as are all the tweets.
i simply cannot understand why no one has reported it.
i read very strict rules for twitter and it includes not being allowed to pretend you are someone else.
muratfan does this as well - pretends to be Tony Bennett.

If everybody report @muratfan as spam hes account will be shut down ! I've done it with all my tweeter accounts ! That will speed the prosess ! Go to his account and push the report button !

Done

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 07.02.13 11:25

I don't see a red button report thing.
And yes - the slander is rabid and 'Scum cop Amaral' is a reference to Goncalo and is also a ghastly tweeters' avatar.
olipet

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 07.02.13 11:30

here we are:

Goncalo_Amaral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amaral
@Mobyra @urcrazytoo particularly watch Warren Thornton who is the up and coming Bennett but with more venom in his system. #mccann
Expand
1h Goncalo_Amaral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amaral
@Mobyra @urcrazytoo Go and take a peek at the fb page Madeleine #McCann Controversy to see group of pondlife at work daily plotting away.
View conversation
@BrenR1958 @Mobyra Hypocracy abounds Bren. #mccann
View conversation
@zante03 @OlwynMassey Has he been arrested? That would serve the bastard right. Mental man! #mccann
View conversation
olipet

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 07.02.13 11:32

and here is a rather venomous one too.
i think that's enough to illustrate what is going on.

kim ‏@zante03
@ThePlebian put it another way. my face has never appeared on online newspaper with headline screaming PAEDO abov it. tony's has.#mccann
Details
olipet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 07.02.13 12:11

Should Tony decide to sue I don't think the Star will be able to offer up the excuse that the picture was not there long enough to do any reputational damage.

He just needs a copy of the Twitter comments to hand.

If Lord McAlpine can sue for being falsely accused, then I'm sure that creates a really sound precedent for Tony.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.02.13 12:22

Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

Just a gut instinct telling me all may not be as it seems?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 07.02.13 12:25

pennylane wrote:Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

I know exactly where you're coming from, Pennylane and caution is the order of the day. It is hard not to be angry for him but wise words indeed.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.02.13 12:30

Mirage wrote:
pennylane wrote:Tony should tread cautiously before making the expected response to the shameful use of his photo. It could be a set up of some sort. We are talking sleazy, underhanded, journalists at play here, and we know the McCanns are in a tight corner right now, if you get where I'm coming from.

I know exactly where you're coming from, Pennylane and caution is the order of the day. It is hard not to be angry for him but wise words indeed.

Thank you Mirage. Once bitten twice shy as they say! SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 1710420815
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 07.02.13 12:42

at the min if i was tony -- i would keep everything that is tweeted -- he needs a break now some time to unwind and then when all this is over decide if anything can be done or he wants anything done
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 07.02.13 12:44

cass7 wrote:at the min if i was tony -- i would keep everything that is tweeted -- he needs a break now some time to unwind and then when all this is over decide if anything can be done or he wants anything done

Oh, yes, definitely keep it as a record. To be used as and when he wishes.
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.02.13 12:47

cass7 wrote:at the min if i was tony -- i would keep everything that is tweeted -- he needs a break now some time to unwind and then when all this is over decide if anything can be done or he wants anything done

I totally agree, a very important idea, seeing as how things go 'whoosh'.
Unfortunately I am the president of the 'IT illiteracy society' and don't know how to do this, including I'm not on twitter.
Is anyone on duty at the moment who could be collating such material. SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 725573
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 07.02.13 12:51

bobbin wrote:

I totally agree, a very important idea, seeing as how things go 'whoosh'.
Unfortunately I am the president of the 'IT illiteracy society' and don't know how to do this, including I'm not on twitter.
Is anyone on duty at the moment who could be collating such material. SUE their butts off TONY! - Page 2 725573

Sorry, am not a twitterer, but I am sure someone is already collating this information, which IMO seems to be following some sort of choreographed plan. One wonders what they will try next.
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top