The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Mm11

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Regist10

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 23:44

MADELEINE MCCANN LOOKALIKE SENDS DNA TO COPS TO PROVE SHE ISN'T MISSING GIRL

ABOVE: The girl is said to have a similar eye defect to Madeleine McCann
6th February 2013 By Andy Wells
A GIRL from New Zealand has given a sample of her DNA to police in an attempt to stop people thinking she is the missing Madeleine McCann.

The unnamed girl is said to have similar features to Madeleine - including the same eye defect that can be seen on pictures of the missing child.

She is apparently often thought to be Madeleine and now wants to prove once and for all that she isn't the girl people are searching for.

New Zealand cop Detective Senior Sergeant Kallum Croudis said: "The results of this process will not be known for some time."

Police investigated the girl after members of the public reported their suspicions after seeing her with a man in a shop.

Madeleine went missing from a Portugal apartment in 2007.

Parents Gerry and Kate have never given up the search for their daughter.

Sightings of her have been reported in Europe, Australia and India.

---

From the Daily Star
ie
Innocent kids and their families have to PROVE they are not madeleine, I think someone has their bloody number E NOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! And SY if you DONT have their number you should get on yer bloody skates before more innocent fmilies are abused, inthe name of the so called search for madeleine, you know the girl who went missing alledgedly but cadaver dogs alerted to the place she was last seen, thank you

To ask for dna is DISGUSTING at every level here

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/297264/Madeleine-McCann-lookalike-sends-DNA-to-cops-to-prove-she-isn-t-missing-girl/
avatar
Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by stillsloppingout on 06.02.13 23:57

That will have cost the fund a few quid ,Again the Star and Express, IMO Mitchell ETC have somebody at Northern and shell in there pocket .
Predictable though but as the paper first edition is made up about 3pm what would have happened if Tony had been bangged up .?

Only two people in the media have seen through all these sightings , both male both presenters , one saw through the whole thing straight away he is Scottish big grin , the other questioned why there are always these sightings deliberatly intended to bury bad news ,he is NOT English or Scottish !!!. big grin
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Inspectorfrost on 07.02.13 0:21

@stillsloppingout wrote:That will have cost the fund a few quid ,Again the Star and Express, IMO Mitchell ETC have somebody at Northern and shell in there pocket .
Predictable though but as the paper first edition is made up about 3pm what would have happened if Tony had been bangged up .?

Only two people in the media have seen through all these sightings , both male both presenters , one saw through the whole thing straight away he is Scottish big grin , the other questioned why there are always these sightings deliberatly intended to bury bad news ,he is NOT English or Scottish !!!. big grin

Bloody Hell

If u had a baby missing would you put up with that sh it?
avatar
Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Newintown on 07.02.13 0:47

I was more interested in the "Becks in Sex Quiz Shock" headline Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 110921

All these rubbish sightings of Madeleine are getting really boring and tedious now, and so predicatable - BIG YAWN!

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.02.13 6:36

@stillsloppingout wrote:Smoke and Mirrors ,Brazil last week , NZ this, it's to co inside with the court case , we all know this , the great unwashed though because they are been kept in the dark will lap it up . where next ? Antartica , i half expect the Mars probe curiosity to report a sighting in the next few weeks . javascript:emoticonp('big grin')
Sadly though because papers are making scribes redundant , putting others on short term contract , there is a even bigger temptationfor more people to take the brown envelope and write utter b@@@@KS.

Our pink friend must have initially called in a few favours , when you start paying for them favours it never stops , i know im still bunging somebody every so often for a favour or two.

Hello, remember you from 3A's, welcome!!

Well, after a lengthy consultation with my crystal ball, I predict that in a week (or whenever the ruling is passed on this weeks proceedings), we can expect a story to say the DNA has arrived in the UK, with a complementary case of white coz it's Kate's favourite. And possibly someone coming forward, preferably a dodgy bus driver from a third world country saying that several years ago he saw a girl who might or might not be Madeleine, but he definitely detected a pinkish aspect even though it was dark and she was half a mile away.

Can't be more specific, sorry. Crystal ball overdue an oil change.

____________________
The truth will out.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 07.02.13 7:17

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:Smoke and Mirrors ,Brazil last week , NZ this, it's to co inside with the court case , we all know this , the great unwashed though because they are been kept in the dark will lap it up . where next ? Antartica , i half expect the Mars probe curiosity to report a sighting in the next few weeks . javascript:emoticonp('big grin')
Sadly though because papers are making scribes redundant , putting others on short term contract , there is a even bigger temptationfor more people to take the brown envelope and write utter b@@@@KS.

Our pink friend must have initially called in a few favours , when you start paying for them favours it never stops , i know im still bunging somebody every so often for a favour or two.

Hello, remember you from 3A's, welcome!!

Well, after a lengthy consultation with my crystal ball, I predict that in a week (or whenever the ruling is passed on this weeks proceedings), we can expect a story to say the DNA has arrived in the UK, with a complementary case of white coz it's Kate's favourite. And possibly someone coming forward, preferably a dodgy bus driver from a third world country saying that several years ago he saw a girl who might or might not be Madeleine, but he definitely detected a pinkish aspect even though it was dark and she was half a mile away.

Can't be more specific, sorry. Crystal ball overdue an oil change.

I'm sure that everyone knows we are in the midst of another 'spin' cycle. big grin
avatar
mydadsanastronaut

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-03-21

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by cass7 on 07.02.13 8:43

all these sightings on and on and on -- everytime nearly there is news that ben could be found kerry has gone to greece and worked with them -- it has just been on the news about it all not long since -- how many sightings have the mcanns followed up ? --its sy this sy that -- well if it was my daughter i would be on a plane asap -- compare the headlines -- and i think that the press are taking the piss a little bit -- enough rope and all that
cass7
cass7

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Karen Pinto on 08.02.13 9:38

Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Olive_Boyle on 08.02.13 11:32

The Newspaper front pages they showed Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 110921
avatar
Olive_Boyle

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Woofer on 09.02.13 11:04

I thought that Maddie`s DNA had been destroyed by FFS. Do we know if there is any genuine DNA of Maddie anywhere? There was none in the flat, apparently there was a hair from her coat and a pillow case from her bed - but we only have the McCann`s word for this. The DNA that was compared to the fluids in the car boot has apparently been destroyed by FSS, so where is this DNA that can be compared to the girls in NZ?
Woofer
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by bobbin on 09.02.13 11:25

@Woofer wrote:I thought that Maddie`s DNA had been destroyed by FFS. Do we know if there is any genuine DNA of Maddie anywhere? There was none in the flat, apparently there was a hair from her coat and a pillow case from her bed - but we only have the McCann`s word for this. The DNA that was compared to the fluids in the car boot has apparently been destroyed by FSS, so where is this DNA that can be compared to the girls in NZ?

Good Point, yet another 'inconsistency'. How many will we find eventually, we must be passing the hundreds and getting into the thousands. Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 1135810427
avatar
bobbin

Posts : 2053
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by saltnpepper on 09.02.13 11:34

@Woofer wrote:I thought that Maddie`s DNA had been destroyed by FFS. Do we know if there is any genuine DNA of Maddie anywhere? There was none in the flat, apparently there was a hair from her coat and a pillow case from her bed - but we only have the McCann`s word for this. The DNA that was compared to the fluids in the car boot has apparently been destroyed by FSS, so where is this DNA that can be compared to the girls in NZ?

Return of samples.

Cross-reference to Lowe(final) and Palmer reports:
Delivery 286: 24 items listed
- All referenced in Lowe(final);
- Items 1-20 all NON-perishable; No record found of their having been returned to PT;
- Items 21-24 perishable - profiles obtained from 3; bush unfruitful.
Delivery 286A: 33 items listed
- All referenced in Lowe(final);
- Items 1-15 A&B (30 items) all perishable;
- Items 16 (2 pieces) and 16B (curtains) not perishable; No record found of their having been returned to PT.
- Item 16 (one blue curtain) and 16B (white curtain) not tested.
Delivery 286B: 1 item listed
- Referenced in Lowe(final);
- (curtain section) not perishable and not tested. No record found of it having been returned to PT.
Delivery 286C: 34 items listed
- Items 1D, 2E, 10, 12 and 14 (profile) referenced in Lowe(final);
- Items 1-9, 11 (all hairs and fibres) referenced in Palmer report;
- Items 13 and 15 not referenced in either report;
- Item 14 perishable;
- Items 1-13 and 15 non-perishable: and record found of their return to PT.

Overall Summary:
- 92 items listed;
- 90 items referenced in the two reports;
- 35 items perishable, presumed consumed, stored or destroyed per FSS rules;
- 33 non-perishable items: record found of their return;
- 24 non-perishable items: no record found of their return;
- 3 items not tested;
- 2 items not referenced in either report (286C: 13 and 15).

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm#p10p2642-2652
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-04-30
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Guest on 09.02.13 12:29

Not that I believe this latest silly story from New Zealand, but I presume that, if there ever actually was a child thought likely to be Madeleine, her DNA could be compared to that of the McCanns or the twins to confirm or deny any relationship.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by pennylane on 09.02.13 12:40

Surely the easiest way would be to take a mouth swab of the parents and child in NZ and verify a biological match.

This is such rank-amateur pink spin, and as for those that buy into it..... well nuff said!
avatar
pennylane

Posts : 2770
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by tigger on 09.02.13 12:49

@Woofer wrote:I thought that Maddie`s DNA had been destroyed by FFS. Do we know if there is any genuine DNA of Maddie anywhere? There was none in the flat, apparently there was a hair from her coat and a pillow case from her bed - but we only have the McCann`s word for this. The DNA that was compared to the fluids in the car boot has apparently been destroyed by FSS, so where is this DNA that can be compared to the girls in NZ?

Yes, and the hair which was said to be Maddie's did not have a root attached so at the time it wasn't possible to get a full DNA result from that.
However, science has advanced and DNA can be taken from hairs without roots.

It is an excellent example of why the FSS should have kept all the samples. It is standard practice to do so.
I don't for a minute believe that ALL the samples were contaminated by staff. I would also have to believe in Santa Claus and flying reindeer.

I don't believe ANY samples were contaminated at all. Staff DNA is stored for that very reason and how convenient that just on this case this contamination 'happened', the case of the century one might say.
Have the FSS ever had such a disaster befall them before or since?
Or are we to believe that CSI dogs with a 100% success record, failed only when faced with the McCann case?
And the same thing happened to the FSS?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by bobbin on 09.02.13 12:58

@pennylane wrote:Surely the easiest way would be to take a mouth swab of the parents and child in NZ and verify a biological match

This is such rank-amateur pink spin, and those that buy into it..... well nuff said!

Where's the 'head-line' in that story though pennylane.
How many newspapers would be sold with the following message 'girl in New Zealand has a coloboma', a bit like the one that McCs claimed that their daughter had, but later disclaimed in interview when they said it was actually only just a tiny little speck that you wouldn't ordinarily notice, but which does show up very clearly in our top-quality range of photo-shopped photos, available for purchase viewing on our toll charging phone line free website. All further enquiries can be answered on our not toll free phone line.
Lots of love(ly dosh), and wishing you Happy Hunting on your well earned annual holidays. xxxxx Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 181154
avatar
bobbin

Posts : 2053
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by pennylane on 09.02.13 13:07

@bobbin wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Surely the easiest way would be to take a mouth swab of the parents and child in NZ and verify a biological match

This is such rank-amateur pink spin, and those that buy into it..... well nuff said!

Where's the 'head-line' in that story though pennylane.
How many newspapers would be sold with the following message 'girl in New Zealand has a coloboma', a bit like the one that McCs claimed that their daughter had, but later disclaimed in interview when they said it was actually only just a tiny little speck that you wouldn't ordinarily notice, but which does show up very clearly in our top-quality range of photo-shopped photos, available for purchase viewing on our toll charging phone line free website. All further enquiries can be answered on our not toll free phone line.
Lots of love(ly dosh), and wishing you Happy Hunting on your well earned annual holidays. xxxxx Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 181154

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 742129
As always, you are spot on bobbin! Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 410353720
avatar
pennylane

Posts : 2770
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by russiandoll on 09.02.13 14:05

@pennylane wrote:Surely the easiest way would be to take a mouth swab of the parents and child in NZ and verify a biological match.

This is such rank-amateur pink spin, and as for those that buy into it..... well nuff said!



agree......and I hope that it is the result of this test which is going to SY and not a sample to be compared against McCanns, that is wrong and unnecessary. I would as a parent want a damned good explanation why instead of trying to match my child's DNA to mine, it was sent to match against a parent of a missing child. I would not allow it.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by pennylane on 09.02.13 14:40

@russiandoll wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Surely the easiest way would be to take a mouth swab of the parents and child in NZ and verify a biological match.

This is such rank-amateur pink spin, and as for those that buy into it..... well nuff said!



agree......and I hope that it is the result of this test which is going to SY and not a sample to be compared against McCanns, that is wrong and unnecessary. I would as a parent want a damned good explanation why instead of trying to match my child's DNA to mine, it was sent to match against a parent of a missing child. I would not allow it.

No way I would allow it either!

Anyway, it's fiction based on fiction, aimed squarely at the 'McCann believers,' of whom history has shown... will believe anything!
avatar
pennylane

Posts : 2770
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Woofer on 09.02.13 15:02

Heard someone talking about the Profumo affair on the radio this morning - describing how the Mirror ran with it for ages and subequently destroyed the Tories. They were discussing how papers keep repeating some stories for years to keep them current and its usually because they know the people are guilty and are waiting for the big day when all comes to light. They keep it running luke warm so when the big day happens they score the majority of readers.
Woofer
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by russiandoll on 09.02.13 15:48

below is the type of thing which does the doubter camp no favours....from the otherwise very good Chelsea Hoffman, in a piece she wrote yesterday :

Madeleine McCann remains missing after a DNA test has proved that she
isn't a New Zealand girl.
This really isn't that surprising, but it
seems that authorities will continue disrupting the lives of other
families at the whims of hysterical people who insist that they've
spotted her. How many more times will this happen?


I am hoping that it is the result of a test in NZ which is going to the UK, and not a sample to be tested here, because imo the child should be tested in her home country against her parents and not in the UK against the McCanns.
Whatever, we do not know the result as far as I know so I wish CH had not stated the above as fact.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by ShuBob on 09.02.13 16:35

@russiandoll wrote:Snip

I am hoping that it is the result of a test in NZ which is going to the UK, and not a sample to be tested here, because imo the child should be tested in her home country against her parents and not in the UK against the McCanns.
Whatever, we do not know the result as far as I know so I wish CH had not stated the above as fact.

I think it's a valid assumption given the press release by Queenstown police on January 4:

"Queenstown Police investigating a reported sighting of missing British girl Madeline McCann say they have identified the young girl seen in Queenstown on New Years Eve and are 'absolutely satisfied' that she is not the missing schoolgirl."

https://www.police.govt.nz/news/updates/33850

What would have changed between then and now?
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by PeterMac on 09.02.13 17:26

@ShuBob wrote:I think it's a valid assumption given the press release by Queenstown police on January 4: . . .
What would have changed between then and now?
Clarence Mitchell's arrangement with the papers to print the story on 4th February ?

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10586
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Inspectorfrost on 09.02.13 18:01

The NZ reporter who penned the recent article tweeted that police in January were satisfied it was not Madeleine and also tweeted that she asked police for a follow up and got told about this DNA test. I cant work out when she asked for the follow up, and if it was recently, why? If this child had been ruled out by police.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZQNBrooke

PS re the earlier conversation about samples being destroyed. The police have Madeleines DNA profile so I guess they would compare the one from the other girl to that one. Someone will correct me if this is wrong. Still stinks though!
avatar
Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum