The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Mm11

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Regist10

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 16:58

Perhaps it is to make sure the same girl is not looked at again/reported on if sighted again. Though why it isn't enough that she has been ruled out via all other means is odd. A police spokesman is quoted as saying although its not a line of enquiry it is just for completeness to do a comparison. (IB Times)
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown

Post by russiandoll on 06.02.13 17:15

yes and as well as checking her leg and looking for family photos of this girl at various ages, checking her DNA against those people presumed to be her biological parents is the simplest thing to do... this should be enough for SY, so I hoped this was the case and it was the results confirming she was not M which were going to UK... the NZ police say results not known for some weeks.....this has to mean it is in UK to be tested in relation to McCann DNA does it not? I cannot see how the parents of this girl have not complied with the insistence that police check her DNA against them. Confirmed their daughter, lid on this sighting, sealed tight and no comeback from Mcs that things not properly checked.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 06.02.13 17:25

@russiandoll wrote:yes and as well as checking her leg and looking for family photos of this girl at various ages, checking her DNA against those people presumed to be her biological parents is the simplest thing to do... this should be enough for SY, so I hoped this was the case and it was the results confirming she was not M which were going to UK... the NZ police say results not known for some weeks.....this has to mean it is in UK to be tested in relation to McCann DNA does it not? I cannot see how the parents of this girl have not complied with the insistence that police check her DNA against them. Confirmed their daughter, lid on this sighting, sealed tight and no comeback from Mcs that things not properly checked.

They never mention the brown spot behind Maddies leg because this would tell them almost immediately the chances of the girl being Maddie......Their only intentions are to keep false sightings in the media, keep Maddie alive for the fund, so they ignore this and just bang on about DNA tests and prolonging the particular 'sighting'...If this was a true abduction then the very first thing they would do is check for the known life marks the child had...But they don't! Nor mention it

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Pjsitemaddie

And both mccanns mention the brown mark on the left leg in their very 1st statements to the PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 06.02.13 17:31

Just a reminder of the last "Maddie' sighting and how utterly false and total lies it was.....

http://order-order.com/2013/01/24/revealed-sunday-express-maddie-mccann-photo-blunder/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.02.13 17:36

This DNA test is so completely stupid and a waste of time - a quick flick through the family photo albums will show if she has been with the family all along, especially photos from age two through to five say.. Less costly and quicker. No-one knows what Madeleine looks like now, the age progressions are an approximation only. The ones the McCanns have had done look like completely different people anyway. Which one would be more accurate? The demure headband one, or the one based on the Everton football shirt picture? Side by side those two pictures look totally unrelated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 17:45

Russiandoll, all those methods should be 100% sufficient to rule the child out, so I still have no idea why SY asked for this, if they did.It makes very little sense. We will have to see what pans out. Imagine as the parent having to prove the child is yours to this length. What a nightmare. One look at the photo by Madeleines parents, not to mention checking for the birthmark. would have sufficed! So the reason for the request is known only to SY.
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.13 20:28

I heard the look a like was named on Sky teletext today.....Poor little girl...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 06.02.13 20:45

Moa wrote:I heard the look a like was named on Sky teletext today.....Poor little girl...

Absolutely disgraceful if it's true. How many innocent children and their families will have to suffer because the McCanns refuse to tell the truth? When will this farce end?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 20:53

Moa wrote:I heard the look a like was named on Sky teletext today.....Poor little girl...

What is sky teletext? there is the red button you can use to see the headlines, the one there about the NZ girl, said she is unnamed

I find it hard to believe anyone has named her
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.13 21:55

What a surprise, look what's on the front page of the Express , good timing.....

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 BCc6CCECQAAl_ux
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 06.02.13 22:01

gosh what a surprise, I really was not expecting ANOTHER SIGHTING !!!

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 153420

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 06.02.13 22:06

You would think wouldn’t you that after that most dreadful piece of what they shamelessly call journalism when they plastered a photo purporting to be M in Brazil all over their front page and it was immediately exposed for the brainless nonsense it was, that they’d be a little more careful wouldn’t you?

Nah, maybe not......
monkey mind
monkey mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.02.13 22:08

Golly, you can almost set your watch by these stories! Its.....

........LUDICROUS!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 06.02.13 22:14

I'd be surprised if the crafty Express don't include a piece on the McCanns v Bennett case within their "NZ sighting" story Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 82678
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 22:16

Can someone post what is on the front page of the express please, it wont load for me
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 06.02.13 22:28

can't copy the report from Huffington Post, they are referring to the girl being mistaken for Maddie due to the eye defect.
The Express might be covered on the Sky front pages review soon.

If TB spoke to J Murray there should be mention of the court case on the inside pages.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.13 22:32

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Can someone post what is on the front page of the express please, it wont load for me
Try and refresh the page IF, sometimes it takes a while to load......
It says:
Madeleine
Police ask for DNA from girl in New Zealand
(pic of Madeleine, the one on the book cover)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 06.02.13 22:37

this story is trending at no 1 on sky news site....I wonder why !

because the report subheading is not "she is thought to be Maddie " but is often MISTAKEN for her ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 06.02.13 22:42

@russiandoll wrote:this story is trending at no 1 on sky news site....I wonder why !

because the report subheading is not "she is thought to be Maddie " but is often MISTAKEN for her ?
Eddie says he knew that before they did!
monkey mind
monkey mind

Back to top Go down

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Empty sightings again

Post by stillsloppingout on 06.02.13 23:02

Smoke and Mirrors ,Brazil last week , NZ this, it's to co inside with the court case , we all know this , the great unwashed though because they are been kept in the dark will lap it up . where next ? Antartica , i half expect the Mars probe curiosity to report a sighting in the next few weeks . javascript:emoticonp('big grin')
Sadly though because papers are making scribes redundant , putting others on short term contract , there is a even bigger temptationfor more people to take the brown envelope and write utter b@@@@KS.

Our pink friend must have initially called in a few favours , when you start paying for them favours it never stops , i know im still bunging somebody every so often for a favour or two.

stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 06.02.13 23:12

@stillsloppingout wrote:Smoke and Mirrors ,Brazil last week , NZ this, it's to co inside with the court case , we all know this , the great unwashed though because they are been kept in the dark will lap it up . where next ? Antartica , i half expect the Mars probe curiosity to report a sighting in the next few weeks . javascript:emoticonp('big grin')
Sadly though because papers are making scribes redundant , putting others on short term contract , there is a even bigger temptationfor more people to take the brown envelope and write utter b@@@@KS.

Our pink friend must have initially called in a few favours , when you start paying for them favours it never stops , i know im still bunging somebody every so often for a favour or two.

Did you post on 3A's? Do the papers still have a pile of stuff they are just waiting to use?

Sorry, welcome, just read your opening post, you appear to have posted on 3A's . Any update on the papers waiting to use their stuff?
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 06.02.13 23:13

@stillsloppingout wrote:Smoke and Mirrors ,Brazil last week , NZ this, it's to co inside with the court case , we all know this , the great unwashed though because they are been kept in the dark will lap it up . where next ? Antartica , i half expect the Mars probe curiosity to report a sighting in the next few weeks . javascript:emoticonp('big grin')

Clarence mitchell is a total plank, he lies in front of the cameras, he makes me SICK to kingdom come! if I was his wife I would beat him up for being a liar and a cheat
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.02.13 23:32

Goodness, although much smaller on front page, look at the headline......
Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 Daily-star-1-329x437

PROBE AS MADDIE IS 'FOUND'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 06.02.13 23:43

"Maddie is Found"? Funnily enough I had that conversation with someone today.

When needed it would be their last, desperate trump card. The one they will only play when they are well and truly up against the wall.

"Maddie is Found"

Saw it coming - A Mile Off

Maddie 'look-alike' DNA to go to the UK from Queenstown - Page 3 3639775017
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum