The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 15:25

@Olive_Boyle wrote:With their recent tactics its looking more like they don't want this case to go ahead. They desperately want Tony to crack or the Judge to postpone it. Just so long as its not their side that caves first.

In fact, I couldn't agree more.

In my country, there is a national Rule for all Courts, stating each deadline for every act in Court. Files must be complete in the Courts possession so many days in advance, additional stuff simply being dismissed.

This is to avoid precisely this type of clogging the pipes with unnecessary garbage (=bullying)

Also, in the civilised world, one would prefer the Court itself to have been able to read what the dispute is all about before stumbling into the fray.

If the Judge is more or less aware of what parties are talking about, he might be in a better position to decide.

At least that's what we silly Continentals believe.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Post by kinell on 04.02.13 15:26

@admin wrote:
Moa wrote:
@Olive_Boyle wrote:With their recent tactics its looking more like they don't want this case to go ahead. They desperately want Tony to crack or the Judge to postpone it. Just so long as its not their side that caves first.

They deffently thought tony would give up, but he didn't so now they are :like what dafuq do we do know. How cr so desperately want him to deliver a doctors note tomorrow, but he won't and there will be justice for tony and Madeleine in the end.

If tony should as I don't think he will, be loosing this case, imagine how much compensation he will get when the scam is coming to light and they mistakingly jailed this man? Do they dear take the chance?
They must be shacking in their pants. And im sure they are aware that there are many "Tony's" out there, it will not help them in anyway to jail this man, neither to stop ppl from talking or to find Madeleine...

laugh Sorry Moa, but I just love your broken English (and aiyoyo's for that matter) Laughing

(shacking in their pants) lol4

Mind you, when the McCanns have to sell their house they might have to shack up in Philomena's pants! big grin

They're certainly big enough for a family of 4.

kinell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.02.13 15:34

How very inefficient delivering important papers at such a late hour, sounds to me that they are unprepared for the actual court case.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.02.13 15:38

I too want to send my best wishes to Tony and to say we are all wishing you well.

I can't believe that CR can send more files - though I am not experienced in Court cases per se. It cannot be right - and it was most probably done to make Tony ask for an adjournment - absolutely. One wonders what else they can do with what remains of the rest of the day.

It is surely an attempt to "snow" Tony with work to stress him out. As expected its dirty tactics for sure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 15:39

@admin wrote:
Moa wrote:

They deffently thought tony would give up, but he didn't so now they are :like what dafuq do we do know. How cr so desperately want him to deliver a doctors note tomorrow, but he won't and there will be justice for tony and Madeleine in the end.

If tony should as I don't think he will, be loosing this case, imagine how much compensation he will get when the scam is coming to light and they mistakingly jailed this man? Do they dear take the chance?
They must be shacking in their pants. And im sure they are aware that there are many "Tony's" out there, it will not help them in anyway to jail this man, neither to stop ppl from talking or to find Madeleine...

laugh Sorry Moa, but I just love your broken English (and aiyoyo's for that matter) Laughing

Mind you, when the McCanns have to sell their house they might have to shack up in Philomena's pants! big grin

Lol, yeah no secret that English is not my first language :) I do give ppl a laugh from time to time :D

Oh got a picture of the philo pants, plz get out of my head ! sad1

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 04.02.13 15:51

If the papers have been delivered so late I would have thought it would be usual to ask the Judge for more time to read them before they are entered into evidence?

I remember one of the parties in Casey Anthony case using the exact same tactic.

Maybe it has been done on purpose to try and break TB down or to try and get the case delayed?
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.02.13 15:54

candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:I can't believe there isn't a cut off date for all paperwork to be submitted.

Well, I don't get it, because the trial was supposed to be last year and has been put off, ergo the paperwork should have been done by then. So why do they continually keep piling on more. Had the trial gone ahead last September, they wouldn't have submitted all these extras would they?
Because when I submitted my legal arguments and my own case precedents back on Friday 21 January, I gave them a few new things to think about

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saloongirl on 04.02.13 16:22

These people are so despicable to heap this amount of stress on someone. Mr Bennett, I have never gone through anything like what you're currently facing, but I've had events where the sheer thought of going through them have filled me with terror, but I found when the actual day of the event came round, I was really calm and somehow an inner strength (which I never thought I had) got me through it. As if once I was resigned to having to go through it, the anxiety melted away. So often it is the waiting, and the thought of the event which is far worse than the event itself. I pray that it will be the same for you. Just remember, you have so many people rooting for you, and how many of us would have the courage and strength to do what you're doing? As I said on another thread, if you're scared don't show it, face that fire, walk right through it. GOOD LUCK, we are all so proud of you.
saloongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 04.02.13 16:33

Tony,you can't lose...if its prison you have said it would be a nice break...3meals a day,exercise etc eventually compensated when the truth outs & if you have to pay costs then we will have a fighting fund...eventually paid back with interest...will be like saving really
saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 04.02.13 16:33

I really do think that CR should be made aware of that "creature." He is saying CR are feeding him information before a trial! He is claiming to be a witness FGS!

He's on the surface amusing because he's so thick, but the trial is a serious matter and could result in a decent man losing his liberty.

I do hope Tony that you have written to the Court stating that the disgusting creature is claiming to be an informant for CR, and has done so on numerous occasions.

At the very least he needs a knock on his door and to be told to stay away from court and shut up!

That BB1 entertains him on her forum is naive at the least. Best thing the more moderate Miss Marbles did was to run away from that viper nest. Wouldn't surprise me to know that she posts here, she never seemed convinced by the suddern conversion to McCann Sainthood. Maybe she wasn't willing to accept the rest of her days would be devoted to the £cause."

I swear that £ sign was a typo, but I'm leaving it there as very fitting.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk on 04.02.13 17:24

@Olive_Boyle wrote:Every time that Tony gets landed a big pile of papers does the Judge get the same that he is expected to read too?

Thats a good question. Does anyone know the answer?
wjk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 17:31

saloongirl at 4.22. That is very true - once something that's been dreaded actually arrives, we find that we have the strength to deal with it and quite often it wasn't that bad anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.13 17:37

@admin wrote:

"Shacking in your pants" is what happens when you are shaking AND cacking at the same time.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 18:33

I don't know if it's possible to add some flies to that picture Peter - it would then be a perfect avatar for muratfan.

Thank you Moa, you have added a new word to the English language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 04.02.13 18:42

It won`t be the end of the world if Tony`s case flops IMO. At least he has brought the discrepancies of this case to the world`s attention. The people who query the McCann`s story must be well in excess of the naive followers.

I hate to think of Tony (and Goncalo) suffering ill health because of these people, so best to just go in with the attitude `sod it, I`ve done my best` plus a few drops of Rescue Remedy on the tongue before the case starts.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.13 18:45

Yes I'd agreed with that but there is also the possibility of prison and being made bankrupt.

Not something that anyone could just say "oh well, never mind, at least I tried" to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Southgate on 04.02.13 19:04

@Angelique wrote:I too want to send my best wishes to Tony and to say we are all wishing you well.

I can't believe that CR can send more files - though I am not experienced in Court cases per se. It cannot be right - and it was most probably done to make Tony ask for an adjournment - absolutely. One wonders what else they can do with what remains of the rest of the day.

It is surely an attempt to "snow" Tony with work to stress him out. As expected its dirty tactics for sure.

I think it is all part of the contempt that litigants in person are held by sectors of the legal profession. They think they can bully people into submission and I had a similar experience with a company called Langleys, who were acting on behalf of BUPA, over care home fees. They tried to tell me that if I didn't do as they wanted me to do they would hold me responsible for my father's personal debt. Of course the SRA were as effective as a chocolate fireguard when I complained about them. And to think the legal profession have the audacity to complain about the police complaints process!!

Bob Southgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.02.13 0:22

Jean wrote:Yes I'd agreed with that but there is also the possibility of prison and being made bankrupt.

Not something that anyone could just say "oh well, never mind, at least I tried" to.

What I`m saying is that Tony has already achieved more than people realise - he has given the McCanns enough rope to hang themselves by exposing their malicious intent, and the McCann`s are too thick to see that - a flaw not uncommon in bullies.

Now, more than ever before, the world is aware of what extreme lengths they will go to and it has damaged their reputation, and Carter-Ruck`s reputation no end. So I`d say Tony has scored a great victory already, and if he goes to jail or is made bankrupt, it will destroy the McCann`s reputation even more. He has shown them up good and proper!

Tony was aware of the risks when he decided to take action to get justice for Maddie. Tony`s courage is his willingness to risk prison and bankruptcy, which most of us wouldn`t do. I would go to prison to defend freedom of speech but I`d think twice about risking my home.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.02.13 4:34

Love this quote, and is perfect for muratfan "Evil unto him who evil thinks"

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 on 05.02.13 8:13

@Woofer wrote:
Jean wrote:Yes I'd agreed with that but there is also the possibility of prison and being made bankrupt.

What I`m saying is that Tony has already achieved more than people realise - he has given the McCanns enough rope to hang themselves by exposing their malicious intent, and the McCann`s are too thick to see that - a flaw not uncommon in bullies.

Now, more than ever before, the world is aware of what extreme lengths they will go to and it has damaged their reputation, and Carter-Ruck`s reputation no end. So I`d say Tony has scored a great victory already, and if he goes to jail or is made bankrupt, it will destroy the McCann`s reputation even more. He has shown them up good and proper!

Tony was aware of the risks when he decided to take action to get justice for Maddie. Tony`s courage is his willingness to risk prison and bankruptcy, which most of us wouldn`t do. I would go to prison to defend freedom of speech but I`d think twice about risking my home.
woofter i agree there -- the circus came to town and they have to carry on -- image is all important --for the twins -- for the familys whatever happens today more questions will be asked -- never has there been a case like this -- a following -- for or against -- and the only way this will ever be stopped is in a court of law -- it will never go away -- how much money unlimited will there be available to keep taking people to court for having a op -- last throw of the dice me thinks
cass7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum