The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Mm11

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Mm11

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Regist10

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Post by Cristobell 04.02.13 13:17

Hi Tony, have done a blog that supports your case, do take a peek if you get a mo.

Meanwhile, having gone through something similar myself, as you know, and having much experience of anxiety, I wanted to pass on a few words that may help. Do make a ticklist and check that you haven't forgotten anything vital. If the claimants have given you too much documentation and too little time, point it out to the Judge - you are not superman, and I doubt you have an army of Article Clerks at your disposal. Try not to torture yourself, what will be, will be, and from a 'ridiculous' perspective, ie, everyone else can say stuff, but you can't, the original ruling was a farce. If you can, switch off for a while, and take time out with your family and friends - they help to keep things into perspective.

The current climate of 'exposures and enquiries' favours you, my very best wishes, Rosalinda

Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety

Post by Guest 04.02.13 13:18

If I were Gunnil, I'd be shaking in my boots, scared of my upcoming 15 minutes of "fame", when having to answer some of Tony's nice little questions ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 04.02.13 13:20

I have read this thread with great sadness, sadness for Mr Bennett and indeed Madeleine. That her parents will go to the lengths they have to destroy other human beings and that they clearly support the likes of muratfan. I make this assumption based on the fact they go to great lengths to try to shut the likes of TB and Amaral up, yet they appear to do nothing to stop those awful comments.

I am praying for you TB. Healy and McCann should hang their heads in shame at what they are doing supposedly in their daughters name. You have something they will never have - dignity.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 13:30

Play some Chopin or whatever soothing melody takes your fancy, close your eyes and take some time to try and relax, as difficult as it might be, even if it is only for 15 minutes. Twitter and McCann fan forums are full of venom and bile, a sure sign that supporters of the McCanns are bothered.

Best wishes for what you have to face. You do not have might on your side, but what truly matters.....right on your side
take care.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 04.02.13 13:31

this murrat fan or whatever he calls himself should have his forum closed down -- disgusting
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 Empty Stay strong

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 04.02.13 13:33

Stay strong Tones. I can only imagine what you are going through. Stay strong.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 04.02.13 13:35

I was so saddened to read this news today and my thoughts and prayers are with Tony and his family. The ordeal he has to go through must be unbearable and Tony must do what he feels is right. His health is paramount.

I do hope he has the strength to face this legal onslaught tomorrow and not have to wait again. As CR said they might only consider an adjournment with a doctor's note. Does that mean they would find in their clients favour if Tony couldn't attend and they wouldn't agree to an adjournment.

IMO Tony is fighting pure evil from people who have ruined so many lives because of their selfish behaviour. What a wonderful Christian attitude these people have. Absolutely unbelievable!
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.02.13 13:43

mydadsanastronaut wrote:
aquila wrote:
admin wrote:
Moa wrote:Look at the crazy M**** F**** this is what he writes

YES FOLKS, SINCE I WILL BE THERE , AND IN FACT THERE TODAY,

Bless Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 110921

It's always a good idea to turn up early so you can a get a seat. Rumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 110921

All alone in court. How sad.

What's that song? "Just One Voice Singing in the Darkness"

Hope he's got his sleeping bag and torch.

Ps, It is only to be expected that the other side will try to ramp up the pressure to try to attempt to avoid the hearing. Expect more bullying behaviour and outrageous claims and statements as the day goes on.

The darkest hour is just before dawn.
I did laugh at your comment aquila, then immediately felt guilty as Tony's having such a stressful time.

What a Wally though turning up a day early. Reminds me of the time I walked my little girl, complete in her uniform to school only to find it was inset day. Still, it was an unexpected pleasure to have her at home with me.

What has Wally got to contribute as a witness, or is he a fantasist?

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:12

Oh lord @muratfan: @MrsMLouis also Bennett confirmed he was in court this morning on haverns #mccann so is Bennett wrong to...

@muratfan: Bennett has indicated he will give the list he has of 28 posters details if CR go light on damages #mccann

The lies just keep coming from this sicko
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.02.13 14:18

Tony could quite well have been in the building today to verify details for tomorrow. Nothing peculiar about that. Just Tony dotting the i's and crossing the t's with the details of the court number and the seating arrangements.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:19

Nina wrote:Tony could quite well have been in the building today to verify details for tomorrow. Nothing peculiar about that. Just Tony dotting the i's and crossing the t's with the details of the court number and the seating arrangements.

Tony's been online here all day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.02.13 14:26

admin wrote:
Nina wrote:Tony could quite well have been in the building today to verify details for tomorrow. Nothing peculiar about that. Just Tony dotting the i's and crossing the t's with the details of the court number and the seating arrangements.

Sorry Admin, was just saying that there would have been nothing wrong/strange/suspect if he had been to the court to check on arrangements, not trying to start a rumour, I respect Tony 100% and he knows this.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:29

Nina wrote:
admin wrote:

Sorry Admin, was just saying that there would have been nothing wrong/strange/suspect if he had been to the court to check on arrangements, not trying to start a rumour, I respect Tony 100% and he knows this.

I didn't think you were Nina. I mainly posted that because muratfan has been bellyaching on twitter all morning saying that Tony is in court today when he's clearly not.

But how funny that muratfan is in court a day early though big grin

And then Tony posted some details about his court case anyway, which proved my point big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.13 14:35

I've been here all day, frantically working on last minute preparations for tomorrow, not helped by a fresh bundle of papers from Carter-Ruck over the weekend containing details of two new case precedents and a whole set of novel legal argumetns by Adrienne Page Q.C., designed, she hopes, to flatten me and pile on the pressure assist the judge

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:46

Tony can't you tell the Judge that you simply can't deal with the amount of paperwork in such a short space of time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 04.02.13 14:50

Every time that Tony gets landed a big pile of papers does the Judge get the same that he is expected to read too?
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:53

I can't believe there isn't a cut off date for all paperwork to be submitted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:54

Tony Bennett wrote:I've been here all day, frantically working on last minute preparations for tomorrow, not helped by a fresh bundle of papers from Carter-Ruck over the weekend containing details of two new case precedents and a whole set of novel legal argumetns by Adrienne Page Q.C., designed, she hopes, to flatten me and pile on the pressure assist the judge

Tel CR to put all that paper where the Sun don't shine. (pun intended)

How much more ridiculous this case is going to get?

EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS: FAIR TRIAL, FAIR TRIAL, FAIR TRIAL

AND: EQUALITY OF ARMS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 14:57

admin wrote:I can't believe there isn't a cut off date for all paperwork to be submitted.

Well, I don't get it, because the trial was supposed to be last year and has been put off, ergo the paperwork should have been done by then. So why do they continually keep piling on more. Had the trial gone ahead last September, they wouldn't have submitted all these extras would they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 04.02.13 15:02

With their recent tactics its looking more like they don't want this case to go ahead. They desperately want Tony to crack or the Judge to postpone it. Just so long as its not their side that caves first.
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.02.13 15:04

Rescue Remedy can be good for extreme states of anxiety.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.02.13 15:06

Olive_Boyle wrote:With their recent tactics its looking more like they don't want this case to go ahead. They desperately want Tony to crack or the Judge to postpone it. Just so long as its not their side that caves first.

exactlyRumour re Tony being to ill to attend court not true - but is in state of anxiety - Page 3 636506 c r are really afraid,wonder why?
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 15:12

Olive_Boyle wrote:With their recent tactics its looking more like they don't want this case to go ahead. They desperately want Tony to crack or the Judge to postpone it. Just so long as its not their side that caves first.

They deffently thought tony would give up, but he didn't so now they are :like what dafuq do we do know. How cr so desperately want him to deliver a doctors note tomorrow, but he won't and there will be justice for tony and Madeleine in the end.

If tony should as I don't think he will, be loosing this case, imagine how much compensation he will get when the scam is coming to light and they mistakingly jailed this man? Do they dear take the chance?
They must be shacking in their pants. And im sure they are aware that there are many "Tony's" out there, it will not help them in anyway to jail this man, neither to stop ppl from talking or to find Madeleine...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 15:21

Moa wrote:

They deffently thought tony would give up, but he didn't so now they are :like what dafuq do we do know. How cr so desperately want him to deliver a doctors note tomorrow, but he won't and there will be justice for tony and Madeleine in the end.

If tony should as I don't think he will, be loosing this case, imagine how much compensation he will get when the scam is coming to light and they mistakingly jailed this man? Do they dear take the chance?
They must be shacking in their pants. And im sure they are aware that there are many "Tony's" out there, it will not help them in anyway to jail this man, neither to stop ppl from talking or to find Madeleine...

laugh Sorry Moa, but I just love your broken English (and aiyoyo's for that matter) :lol:

(shacking in their pants) lol4

Mind you, when the McCanns have to sell their house they might have to shack up in Philomena's pants! big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.02.13 15:24

Moa wrote:Oh lord @muratfan: @MrsMLouis also Bennett confirmed he was in court this morning on haverns #mccann so is Bennett wrong to...

@muratfan: Bennett has indicated he will give the list he has of 28 posters details if CR go light on damages #mccann

The lies just keep coming from this sicko
If and I stress if Wally does indeed have inside knowledge, he has a whole heap of dung heading his way from CR.

If he doesn't have any inside knowledge, he's still is in trouble because either way he could be prejudicing a trial with his tweets, and him a witness? If he was, he won't be now.

Wally's your best friend right now Tony. A note to CR and the Judge is in order.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum