The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A question

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A question

Post by Inspectorfrost on 11.02.13 22:56

I believe the bed linen, ie sheets were changed three times a week but not the bedspreads, that is how they found the Gordon's two year old child's saliva on it,who had rented the flat the week before

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.07.14 16:08

Bumping this up as it's full of interesting insights and brilliant posts,

Below an excerpt from page 8, higly recommended reading:

Southern gal, I believe you are right. I have been mulling this very thing over in the last day or so. The situation in that police room that you describe is one of the more striking examples of detachment. There are any number of others. And it is a trait that has been equally attributed to both parties. I was amazed at the interview, for example, where they were asked to describe their emotions on hearing of sightings. It was all they could do not to burst out laughing and had to struggle not to make eye contact with one another. It was very revealing. No expert, but I saw elements of game-playing, dangerous thrills, duper's delight and a whole lot more. But emotion? Nah. They even supplied a clue by saying they didn't go on an emotional roller-coaster every time there was a new sighting. How many of us could control our emotions in that way I wonder?

Back to the disorder - I understand that in the more usual set-ups you find one party is NPD and the other is the enabler or co-dependent. It might yet prove true in this case. But what lurks at the back of my mind is the more bizarre combination of two NPDs forming a watertight bond. (Think of their constant holding hands, as if they are fused.) The mirror image of their jogging etc. (Certainly body narcissists) That would create a double force to be reckoned with. Off the scale. Now, as NPDs always have to feed off a co-dependent, you suddenly open up the possibility that these two jointly hunt down multiple co-dependents and use them to their mutual benefit (T7)

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 21.07.14 20:07

This short article may be of interest http://www.willwintermd.com/view_article.php?artid=4 tigger, but although I'm not convinced there are two npds at play here, I have no doubt that the twins will have considerable psychological issues later in life, some of which may begin to manifest during puberty.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 21.07.14 22:39

@Tombraider wrote:
@joyce1938 wrote:I have a memory about this bed sample or not . i think it was said that the beds were change of bedlinen day ,so does it mean that bed ,no one had slept in it maybe it had not been used ,but set up to look as if maddie had slept there? just a thought joyce1938

Good thought, the PJ did indicate staging didn't they ?

Yes. Good point.

The bed that Madeleine was said to have slept in was very neat for a child to be under ( KM) or over GM) the sheets.

Does any one know whether the bed linen for the various apartments were standard check type ones?

The reason I ask is because if they were, a bed linen swap between apartments would not reveal a set of supplied sheets missing.
They would just end up in a different apartment.

How long would a washing cycle including drying take approximately and would you hang around whilst the whole cycle was happening
or would you come back later?

Also were any waterproof sheets supplied by MW?

Thanks in advance.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.07.14 2:21

Great bump, it made me read the whole thread in almost one go, like a bewk.

The feeling that both are disturbed in a narcissistic, and, or a psychopathic way, to some extend, of course I don't know, has been underlining my thoughts of the couple for a while.

That, I feel, they're in some mutually benefitting, in their minds, partnership. If true, then we'll see a whole lot of fingerpointing eachother in case of a criminal trial against both. Accusing eachother of being the evil dominant mastermind.

About the lack of DNA, why is there no heelprick sample of Maddie? I find that strange.

To add: Now that Maddie is a Ward of Court, I wonder if such heelprick sample, or any other reliable control sample of Maddie's DNA would be available to police now.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 22.07.14 13:41

Hi there, there was a sample sent to jp,people spoke about it as it had not been named such .I think all us mums and nans spoke maybe it is sample from maternity hospital , I wonder who requested it , it may have been dicussed on another site ,I used to read widely at one time ..then it was matched to the rothley pillowcase s  sample for DNA and matched ,that was how it came to be used what her DNA was. It said ,it was a child of both mac parents , but not Amelia;s so it left maddies .I also recall it was said that there was no dna of said child to be found in the apartement very strange. hope this helps ,or another can also vouch for this statement ,as she had lived there for few days .  joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.07.14 15:50

This is from the link above supplied by UltimaThule, I particularly feel this paragraph works very well for Ms Healy and Dr. Gerry, their interviews are performances and their idea of children's feelings and perceptions are so far off the mark as to be in the next universe.

Because relationships are built on the faculty of giving (not just taking), those with NPD may not have relationships that most of us would find satisfying. However, they may still have relationships. For example, 2 people with NPD may pair off together because each may estimate the other as handsome/beautiful and therefore will make him/ her look good. The connection is superficial and, one would imagine that if 2 people with NPD were to marry (which happens), each would live their own lives. Basic relationship skills like compromise or ability to emotionally support the other on occasion may not be available to this type of couple. Finally, children of such a couple might end up with significant psychological issues as a result of their parents being too self-absorbed to raise them.

Unquote

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum