The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Mm11

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Mm11

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Regist10

Faked Abduction being discussed now

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Empty Re: Faked Abduction being discussed now

Post by Laffin Assasin 19.03.10 17:39

ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:Don't worry about me vaguely, worry about the nexy "Media" coverage coming the McCanns way :yahoo:

Don't tell me a daily rag photojournalist has got off his ar$e and got a story?

Nah, not Gunnill.
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Empty Re: Faked Abduction being discussed now

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 17:56

Laffin Assasin wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:Don't worry about me vaguely, worry about the nexy "Media" coverage coming the McCanns way :yahoo:

Nah, not Gunnill.

Didn't think for one minute it would be. He's far too busy on his 'campaign' to think about Madeleine.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 19.03.10 18:23

ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Nah, not Gunnill.

Didn't think for one minute it would be. He's far too busy on his 'campaign' to think about Madeleine.

He did go to Morroco looking for her big grin
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley 21.03.10 8:04

Now who's the :yahoo: for is that for Maddy or is it for the Mcs thinking
lillyofthevalley
lillyofthevalley

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 21.03.10 9:19

ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Nah, not Gunnill.

You still don't listen do you Bugalugs?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 21.03.10 10:56

Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Nah, not Gunnill.

You know that diseased tree you cut down...erm, Jo? You shouldn't have, cos now you'll have to find another wrong 'un to bark up. Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 992298

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 566835
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 21.03.10 11:35

ufercoffy wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Nah, not Gunnill.

You know that diseased tree you cut down...erm, Jo? You shouldn't have, cos now you'll have to find another wrong 'un to bark up. Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 992298

Such a help, but it is always important to get rid of dead wood. Don't you agree iffy, bugalugs, Sharon?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 21.03.10 14:31

Absolutely a great idea...erm, Jason, Michael, Peter, Jo...erm, Mike.

Not such a great idea to blame someone else, though, for whatever bee you've got in your bonnet.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.03.10 15:44

Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

Nah, not Gunnill.

Such a help, but it is always important to get rid of dead wood. Don't you agree iffy, bugalugs, Sharon?

:ambersuz: :ambersuz: the mccann case will never be cracked if your lead investigator :ambersuz: :ambersuz:
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 21.03.10 15:50

ufercoffy wrote:Absolutely a great idea...erm, Jason, Michael, Peter, Jo...erm, Mike.

Not such a great idea to blame someone else, though, for whatever bee you've got in your bonnet.

I think, I'm not sure about it, but Mike possibly used the name "Julia Bradbury" for some of his posts at the Missing Madeleine forum too. thinking
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 Empty A response to some comments by Steve Marsden

Post by Tony Bennett 30.03.10 0:10

Steve Marsden ('Stevo') has made some inaccurate comments on thetherewere4's blog ('McCann Unravelled') dated 18 March regarding the 'Faked Abduction' book.

I can't seem to post a comment there today, so here it is for the record.

The comments already on thentherewere4's blog include a savage attack on the book by AnnaEsse, who translated Goncalo Amaral's book and put her translation out on the internet:

A CORRECTION OF STEVE MARSDEN'S FALSE INFORMATION

Briefly, yes, when I discovered that Mr Marsden wished to reproduce '60 Reasons' and to sell it for profit, I said that if he was going to do that, 20% of the net profits should be paid to The Madeleine Foundation. It is not true, and is one of Mr Marsden's many deceptions, that I asked for any monies to be paid to me. As the e-mail I sent to him clearly shows, I said that any monies MAY have to be paid via me, simply because at that time (October) our former Chairman Debbie Butler was not co-operating over the running of The Madeleine Foundation and I anticipated problems with the bank account; sadly I was proved right just two weeks later.

It must also be remembered that Mr Marsden posted a wholly fabricated headline story on what was The Madeleine Foundation website, on 5 November, claiming there was 'serious fraud' within The Madeleine Foundation.

As for AnnaEsse, I think her recent comments speak for themselves. AnnaEsse did contact me a few months ago and asked for advice about Mr Marsden's breach of her copyright. I replied.

I realise that some are saying we included some translations for our latest book without permission of the translators.

Two points about that:

1. We have always allowed free copying of our books, leaflets and other articles by others and at the time had no reason to think that any of the transalations required permission
2. Our book, unlike Mr Marsden's, is not sold for profit.

In addition we sent a free copy of our recent book to all five main Portuguese translators, via Goncalo Amaral who also received 5 free books from us.

Mr Marsden may well have written a good and informative book, with no plagiarism.

But the above matters need to be stated for the written record.

Keep up the good work, thentherewere4

Tony Bennett

UNQUOTE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.10 7:56

Talking about comments on blogs, Tony, Viv has left a few for you on my blog which you might want to respond to....

I understand she's running out of places to post - she's never posted comments on my blog before but now she seems to be a daily visitor!

On a scale of 1 - 10, how lucky am I? Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 742129
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 30.03.10 8:03

Is she not one of the shining lights on MM any more then ?

Viv joined in my forum trashing on MM because I once issued her with a warning. If she only knew the truth behind that !!!
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.10 8:07

I don't think there's anyone who hasn't been 'attacked' by viv is there? Except me, possibly, because I don't get involved with her at all - call me frightened! Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 968430
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 30.03.10 8:16

Has anyone received a copy of faked abduction yet?
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.10 8:21

No, have you?

Mind you I haven't ordered a copy so perhaps that's why? Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 110921
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 30.03.10 8:23

Sorry kangdang, I cannot order one, gave up my credit cards when I retired.

I am hoping some kind soul will let me know what it contains.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 30.03.10 8:23

No i haven't ordered either, but i know someone who has. They ordered several weeks ago and are yet to receive the book.

By all accounts Steve has been advised by his lawyer not to give out his bank details! No idea what should be read into that, if anything.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 30.03.10 8:24

Has anyone seen any excerpts of the books? Apart from a chapter list.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.10 8:28

No, not seen anything. Have to say the chapter list is intriguing and I did go to his site to order a copy but the only option was Paypal and my Paypal is deactivated and I couldn't be bothered to set it up again.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.03.10 8:51

Call me slow, but what has paypal or credit card got to do with Stevo's bank details?

I'd always thought paypal and credit card are just a form of credit payment into those establishments, while Stevo's bank details is his personal matters.

Not order the book and dont intend to, unless someone tells me it's worth it.

Btw, which is Stevo's site. ty
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.03.10 8:58

jkh wrote:Talking about comments on blogs, Tony, Viv has left a few for you on my blog which you might want to respond to....

I understand she's running out of places to post - she's never posted comments on my blog before but now she seems to be a daily visitor!

On a scale of 1 - 10, how lucky am I? Faked Abduction being discussed now - Page 2 742129

Ah...la dame who is legendary for saying the UK police investigation is still ongoing! No wonder she's left with v.little choice of places for posting.

How about according you a -00.7 for that sort of luck, Jill?

BTW, if you dont mind, may I ask which is your blog?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.10 9:09

aiyoyo wrote:BTW, if you dont mind, may I ask which is your blog?

Hy aiyoyo

This is my main blog http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

and this one aswell: http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.03.10 9:36

Thanks Jill.

Just visited your blog and had a quick look. Mind...I'd say it's interesting.

I clicked onto the fakedabduction site, and you were right, the chapters listed sound fascinating. 'The queen's yacht' or 'the missing neck' have got to be embedded in between those chapters knowing Stevo's had a thing about them. I must say I find the cover 'ODD'.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 30.03.10 9:50

Hmmm, thanks. Well i'm like justagranny - no credit cards, and more than likely a blessing
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum